News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

VAGINA DAMAGE IN A REAL NHB FIGHT???

• 7 Replies

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
VAGINA DAMAGE IN A REAL NHB FIGHT???
« on: September 17, 2013, 11:25:02 PM »
This question is for the ladies in the house. Does a fight ever become so brutal that one woman actually tries to hurt the other woman's pussy by kicking, punching, bush pulling etc, or is this the stuff of fantasies? Just wondering because the thought of it is a turn on to me and I just wonder if it really happens....Thanks in advance...I will take my comments off the air :)

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
Re: VAGINA DAMAGE IN A REAL NHB FIGHT???
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 05:29:40 AM »
I've seen several catfights where women have gone after each others genitalia. Most were private battles, but there was one in particular fight in a crowded bar that my wife was involved in years ago. The fight began like any other with hairpulling, tit twisting and clothes ripping. The fight was allowed to continue for the amusement of the patrons. When the ladies eventually took the altercation to the floor, there was much in-fighting and in the process panties were shredded and discarded. This afforded each combatant an open path to the sweet spot between their silky legs. At this point, out of desperation, both females began abusing one anothers pussy. My wife ended up with 2 bald patches on her thick bush and a deep scratch about 1/4 inch from her left cxntlip. She later confided in me that she had ripped out a hand full of her rivals pussy and had tossed it in her face during the fight.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 11:33:55 AM »
I've seen several catfights where women have gone after each others genitalia. Most were private battles, but there was one in particular fight in a crowded bar that my wife was involved in years ago. The fight began like any other with hairpulling, tit twisting and clothes ripping. The fight was allowed to continue for the amusement of the patrons. When the ladies eventually took the altercation to the floor, there was much in-fighting and in the process panties were shredded and discarded. This afforded each combatant an open path to the sweet spot between their silky legs. At this point, out of desperation, both females began abusing one anothers pussy. My wife ended up with 2 bald patches on her thick bush and a deep scratch about 1/4 inch from her left cxntlip. She later confided in me that she had ripped out a hand full of her rivals pussy and had tossed it in her face during the fight.
Still love to hear about these fights.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2013, 07:15:14 PM »
I do believe that story was posted here before was it not Lucky? Maureen and Dee?
     Yes JT. That was a fight I had with Dee. I had caught her kissing Lucky at a bar and I went into a rage. It may have been our most brutal fight.

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2013, 01:25:04 AM »
A story indeed. Nice none the less

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2013, 11:55:04 AM »
I do believe that story was posted here before was it not Lucky? Maureen and Dee?
     Yes JT. That was a fight I had with Dee. I had caught her kissing Lucky at a bar and I went into a rage. It may have been our most brutal fight.
Maureen is it recorded somewhere (story, pics, etc.)? I don't remember this one and as you know I track you and Dee's fights.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2013, 05:25:51 PM »
Maureen is it recorded somewhere (story, pics, etc.)? I don't remember this one and as you know I track you and Dee's fights.
    JT.....That bar fight was really a wild one. That story isn't posted here. You can find it at Mr. Cavalier's cavmag.com.

Offline jessiefite

• God Member
  • Love to fight no rules. IRL. Want a piece of me?
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2020, 07:25:00 AM »
There are some things you just don't want to talk about in a public forum.  For me, this is one of those.