News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Beach Clean-up: African-American Tangles with Asian Beach Bunnies

• 14 Replies

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
I walk down to the shoreline on a hot summer day.  My feet sink into the hot loosely-packed sand and I hear the crash of the waves and sounds of pelicans diving into the water to catch fish. For most this would be paradise, but for me it's anything but. 

As a 38 year old 200 pound African-American girl, I'm feeling totally self-conscious about my 5'8" body and somewhat out of place as I gingerly walk by throngs of taut, toned beachgoers.   I'm wearing a brand new tropical print one-piece, but I can't help but even to this day feel like the fat girl that got picked on throughout high school and college. 

I walk through the mangrove trees to my secret spot, a small crescent of beach conpletely ringed in trees where I can be alone and truly relax.  I'm carrying a cooler with a couple of beers and a bottle of tequila with a couple of shots left in it. I walk through the trees expecting my nirvana, but unfortunately find my secret spot is occupied.

A hard-bodied Asian chick in a tight metallic red bikini is lying on her belly nearby.  She looks to be early 30s and a couple inches shorter than me.  Disappointed that there's company, I put my towel down and lie down on my back, drinking in the blue sky and whispy clouds and making the best of it.  Maybe she won't be too annoying...

Suddenly she gets a call (pet peeve of mine).  As she prattles away, I notice her pretty features and how her tiny bikini displays her perky breasts and tight ass perfectly.  Suddenly she sits up and I can't help but notice her firm, thin belly while I stare at her silhouette.  This little tart looks like she belongs on a semi's mud flap. 

The Asian hottie suddenly launches into an inane conversation, eager to tell her gal pal how perfect a day it is and what a perfect spot she's found, and to encourage her pal to join her. 

I try to ignore her, and the call mercifully ends fairly quickly.  To her credit, she shoots me an apologetic smile about taking the call, showing more class than I expected.  I indicate it's okay and roll onto my stomach.

The sun relaxes me, and I'm almost asleep when I feel sand flying onto my back.  Annoyed, I look up just as sand blows into my face.  A tight-bodied Asian girl, mid-20s and about my height, is strutting up the beach, oblivious to the fact that she is kicking up this mini sandstorm. 

She's wearing a micro black wet look bikini with a thong bottom, aviator sunglasses and a dangly gold bellybutton ring.  The only other possessions she brings are her beach towel and the phone into which she's squawking loudly. 

I'll be honest, I take an instant dislike to this tart.  It's not just that she's totally inconsiderate with the sand and the call.  It's everything!  Her perky D cup breasts that her shiny, tiny top can scarcely contain.  Her tight ass you could bounce a quarter off of, which she's shamelessly displaying in her tight leather look thong. Her tanned, toned body glistening in suntan oil.  Her high cheekbones and the way she simply oozes confidence.  She's everything I loathe, and at the same time everything I aspire to be!

The little Asian fertility goddess suddenly shrieks like a banshee when she spots Miss Red Metallic Bikini.  Ms. Red Metallic Bikini, who I gather is somewhat ironically named Fawn, begins to tell Miss Leather Look how much she "hates her for looking SO good in that scandalous suit".  Miss Leather Look, whose real name I gather is Rika, immodestly reveals that it's a freebie that she just wore for a photo shoot.  After some obligatory giggling, the two girls are soon lying on their perfectly flat tummies and enjoying the sun.

I loathe this ditzy duo, but take a deep breath and try to block out their conversation.  It works and I'm soon back to enjoying my day.

Suddenly I detect movement out of the corner of my eye.  Rika lets out a satisfied sigh as she rolls over onto her back.  She arches her back, her abs tightening as she stretches her legs.  Suddenly she jumps up and saunters over to the edge of the surf, kicking up another sandstorm for my enjoyment.  Rika, or Miss Leather Look as I "affectionately" know her, raises her arms, arches her back and stretches, providing a view of her model-perfect physique! 

At just that moment, a wave crashes in and Ms. Leather Look loses her footing and lands with a splash on her perfect ass.  The look of surprise on her face is priceless, but the look of sympathy on Red Metallic Bikini's face is almost as delicious!  This day is looking up!

I can't help but giggle a little, but try to stifle it.  Ms. Leather Look catches me and glares angrily in my direction, still awkwardly seated in the receding surf.  I unapologetically look at her, and can see her face flush from embarrassment.  She looks awkwardly crab-like as she scrambles to her feet, and I can't help but laugh again at how far tland awkwardly the once graceful swan has fallen.

Furious, she asks pointedly if I have something to say.  I try to laugh it off, but her ego is bruised and she's doggedly refusing to let it go.  She persists, "No, really, DO you have something to say?" 

I've had it with this skinny bimbo, and slowly get up and walk towards her.  Rather than back down, she steps towards me, her D cup rack literally inches from my slightly less ample bosom.  I'm flashing back to every pretty, skinny bully that's ever hurt me, and suspect she's shocked to find a "fatty" who has the audacity to laugh at her. 

Her cockiness even when she's tit to tit with someone 80 pounds heavier enrages me, but I keep my cool.

With cat-like speed, she suddenly grabs my hair and yanks it, pulling me towards her. I let out a shriek as I'm toppling towards her.  As I'm falling she knees me hard in the belly.  I fall to all fours, gasping for breath.  She grabs me by the hair, walking me on all fours by the hair while cursing me out.  She kicks me in the side repeatedly, basking in her dominance as swimmers in the ocean stop to watch.  I'm cowed, on all fours in the surf being bullied by a much smaller girl. 

My face flush from embarrassment, I'm in a bad way.  I'm getting a bird's eye view of her tight ass, clenching with each step as she walks me like her own personal bitch. 

Suddenly I see red.

I sweep her leg and she falls with a splash into the surf just as a wave crashes onto the shoreline.  My timing is perfect and she rolls over and over in the surf, stuggling to get to her feet. I spear her once she regains her footing, and she crashes with a huge splash into the surf.  As soom as she pops up, I force her head under water.  As I give her a brutal dunking, she kicks me in the side, fights free and pops up to the surface gasping. 

She manages to struggle weakly to the shore and rests on all fours, still very wobbly due to the amount of time I held her under water.  I catch up to her and yank her up by her silky hair.  Then I grab her around the waist in a tight belly to belly bear hug which must be quite a sight as her taut body arches backwards.  I hear her squeak as I'm  squeezing her like a tube of toothpaste!  I'm amazed her ribs don't crack! 

I look into her eyes expecting to see fear, not the hatred and defiance I find.  Incensed, I lift her up and slam her back-first onto the wet sand, pancaking her lithe body between the densely packed sand and my 200 pound frame. 

I can feel the air whoosh out of her as her back lands on the sand.  Her legs flail involuntarily, then crash to earth, and I see her eyes begin to roll back in her head. 

She's lying still for the moment, and although severely winded myself, I quickly position myself on top of her and begin to spread her legs with a grapevine.  She comes to and starts bucking and squirming like crazy.  We must be quite a sight - the fit, bucking  Asian, legs spread wide towards the sea and the larger African American who has completely pinned her smaller rival.   

Ms. Leather Look's tight abs tense as she struggles for air. "Get...off...of me!" she hisses between gasps for breath.  As I look her in the eyes, it's clear that we both know that she's running out of steam as I use my size advantage to wear her down.  Just as I think she's about to give, her hands encircle my breasts and her razor-like nails dig in as she gives them a twist and then a squeeze. I howl in agony, surprised again by this ferocious last ditch attack!

At this point I'm embarrassed that I haven't finished her off already.  I use my arms to lift my upper body up, then drive myself down on her several times.  She squeals each time, her eyes betraying her suffering.  I feel her desperately trying to squirm out from under me. Her sharp talons nip my breasts a couple of times, but I immediately slam down on her to make her pay for each such insolent attack.

I trap both of her wrists, then tip her hips up further in the grapevine.  After rendering her virtually helpless, I use my large ample breasts to form a tight seal over her mouth and nose.  Realizing that I'm about to finish her in this most humiliating way, she summons (what I hope is) every fading ounce of strength to resist.  I feel her toned arms straining as she tries to free her wrists, and her long, sinewy legs flex as she tries to rock her hips to free them from the grapevine.   This last ditch escape attempt fails, and I finally feel her body go completely limp! 

I prop myself up, straddling the once-cocky Asian slut who is now out cold beneath me.  Just as I am about to raise my arms triumphantly, I feel a sharp pain in my lower back. 

I spin around and see Ms. Metallic Red Bikini, Fawn, has kicked me in the back.  I see in her eyes that she instantly realizes the mistake she's made, but she's going to have to pay anyway. 

She spins to run.  I grab her by the ankle with one hand and simultaneously punch Ms. Leather Look (Rika) in the cheek to make sure she stays out while I have my way with Fawn.

Fawn is face down in the sand, frantically digging into and kicking up sand with her hands and free leg as she attempts to scramble free.  She lunges suddenly to attempt to get away, but I've got her heel and drag her back towards me.  I slowly drag her to the ocean, her belly and face cutting a slight groove in the sand to mark our progress.  I hear her spitting out sand as we go, and watch as she digs her nails into the sand in a weak attempt to stop our progress.

I hear her squeal as she enters the cold water.  She thrashes about wildly, but I tug her further into the ocean.  I'm laughing as she desperately tries to keep her face above the water line.  Then I feel a searing pain between my legs and realize she's squarely hit my crotch with her free leg.  I fall to my knees and she frantically half-swims/half-crawls towards the shore. 

Fawn almost breaks free, but I manage to grab her ankle and drag her back to me.  She's putting up one heck of a fight for such a tiny little thing. 

As soon as she's close enough, I press my hand against the back of her head and dunk her under the water.  I struggle to hold her head under water, watching carefully to counter her vicious kicks.  When she's sufficiently dazed, I drag her up by the hair and dunk her again and again.   Once I determine that she likely has no idea where she is or what's happening, I place my hand on the back of her head and hold her face under water for 30 seconds until I feel her go completely limp.  I grab her hair and pull her face out of the water, confirming that she's out cold.  I toss her limp body over my shoulder. 

I carry Fawn over my shoulder until we reach her battered bestie Ms. Leather Look, who is still spread-eagled on her back and out cold.  I'm pleased that Rika hasn't stirred at all since I cold cocked her.  I slap Fawn's tight ass a couple of times until she comes to, coughing and spitting out ocean water while draped over my shoulder. 

She starts flailing her legs wildly to try to free herself, but I quickly flip her belly first onto Ms. Leather Look.  Rika's body arcs upward in a U-shape as a result of the bestie body slam.  Both sexy Asians stir for a fraction of a second, but soon both pass out.

Ms. Leather Look and Ms. Metallic Red Bikini are out cold, belly to belly, their bodies forming a cross on the sand.  I place my foot on Fawn's tight ass and flex as I stack pin them, then release a shout heard across the beach.

I'm about to leave when a stroke of genius comes to me. 

I grab Fawn by the clasp on the back of her bikini top and back of her bikini and drag her to her towel, placing her her face down on it.  I quickly strip off her top and roll her onto her back.  Then I grab Rika, tug on her hair until she's awake, and make her walk on all fours over to her towel.  "No one walks Mary on all fours without paying for it," I mutter through gritted teeth as she scrambles to her towel.  When we reach it I roughly strip off her top with one smooth motion.  She instinctively covers her large breasts with her hands. While she's hiding "the girls" I quickly choke her out with her own top.  I garrot her so quickly that she never even gets a chance to move her hands from covering her big tits to attempting to free herself from the choke before she's out cold.  After I pull the top from around her neck and she crashes face first onto her towel, I flip her onto her back.

I open my cooler and pour some tequila into Rika's mouth, then pour a beer into Fawn's mouth.  They both come to coughing and sputtering.  I dump the rest of the tequila all over Rika and the beer all over Fawn so they both reek of alcohol.  Both are dazed, and I handsmother them simultaneously.  It's a rush to watch their long lean legs flail helplessly before crashing to the earth. 

I dump out a couple beers on and around their towels and leave the empty bottles strewn about.  I also toss their clothes into the ocean, then place their "do me" aviator shades on them.

I grab my phone and snap a couple of photos of the two lying topless, pick up their bikini tops and grab my things, leaving the battered, booze-soaked bimbos topless and tits up on their towels.

When I reach the parking lot, I find a crowd of officious-looking parents and quickly tell them about the drunken, topless Asian girls who I saw frolicking on the beach.  I show them the scandalous photos for good measure.  As expected, they react as if a bare breast is the devil himself, and soon summon a police officer to whom I "reluctantly" share information about where to find Rika and Fawn.  This is after all a family beach... 

Upon hearing the officer radio in the codes for public nudity and public drunkenness, I know my work is done.  I walk off to my car and wait in the shade, hoping the bimbos are still out cold when he arrives! 

In about 15 minutes I see him leading a staggering and booze-soaked Rika and Fawn out to his car.  They are still drenched, handcuffed and wearing baggy police union tee shirts to cover their bare breasts.  He puts Fawn in the back of his squad car.  As he helps Rika in, covering her head to make sure she doesn't it it on the roof, I blow her a kiss while twirling her leather look top on my index finger.   

She's furious, pointing at me, carrying on and gesticulating wildly.  The officer ignores her outburst as an alcohol-induced fit. Soon they drive off to the station to be booked. 

Now that the beach clean-up is complete and all the trash has been removed, I return to my secluded stretch of beach, free to enjoy a couple of bimbo-free hours.  It started poorly, but it truly became a perfect day at the beach!

« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 11:45:37 AM by CA Sleeper »

FawnL

Re: Beach Clean-up: African-American Tangles with Asian Beach Bunnies
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2019, 12:00:05 PM »
...very nice....!!  thank you for enrolling me...   :) :) :)

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2019, 12:02:27 PM »
...very nice....!!  thank you for enrolling me...   :) :) :)

Thanks for joining in the fun! :)

Offline sf

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2019, 04:41:52 PM »
OMG!  "Leaving the battered, booze-soaked bimbos topless and tits up on their towels!"  I LOVE it!  Great story.  Your characters are so cruel in humiliating their opponents!  ;D  Poor FawnL!  :'(
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 04:42:26 PM by sf »

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2019, 03:14:32 AM »
OMG!  "Leaving the battered, booze-soaked bimbos topless and tits up on their towels!"  I LOVE it!  Great story.  Your characters are so cruel in humiliating their opponents!  ;D  Poor FawnL!  :'(

Thank you.  Poor FawnL better choose her friends better.  I hope that they made bail that night!   ;)

FawnL

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2019, 08:27:28 PM »
..may be Rika and I might have the chance for a revenge fight.....with the black bitch stepping into the same pub where we are having a drink....

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2019, 08:50:05 AM »
..may be Rika and I might have the chance for a revenge fight.....with the black bitch stepping into the same pub where we are having a drink....

Interesting...or you could take on Rika for getting you into that mess too  ;)

FawnL

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2019, 10:35:03 AM »

..yep, that bitch....cost me a bad humiliating beating and getting arrested... >:( >:( >:(

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2019, 05:43:33 PM »

..yep, that bitch....cost me a bad humiliating beating and getting arrested... >:( >:( >:(

I for one would love to see you make her pay!  ;D

Offline sf

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2019, 12:31:41 AM »

Thank you.  Poor FawnL better choose her friends better.  I hope that they made bail that night!   ;)

If not, they need to get their revenge!  >:(

FawnL

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2019, 12:47:11 PM »

...yes..that's for sure....I have never been so humiliated (I am joking here...I got much worse in the past   ;D ;D ;D  )...
anyway....beaten. arrested.....now we need to know where that bitch usually goes ...and get there to make her pay....!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:(

....I hope that CA will give have the chance....  ;) ;) ;)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 12:48:34 PM by FawnL »

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2019, 11:52:42 PM »

...yes..that's for sure....I have never been so humiliated (I am joking here...I got much worse in the past   ;D ;D ;D  )...
anyway....beaten. arrested.....now we need to know where that bitch usually goes ...and get there to make her pay....!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:(

....I hope that CA will give have the chance....  ;) ;) ;)

I can't say no to a beautiful jobber looking for a fight!   ;)

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2019, 08:32:11 PM »
Excellent story! Love the humiliation in particular. Thanks!

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2019, 05:12:42 PM »
Excellent story! Love the humiliation in particular. Thanks!

Thank you!  I do enjoy humiliation after a fight!  It is one of my favorite parts...
 ;)

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2019, 05:01:05 PM »
Great story.  Thanks for sharing

I am glad you liked it IRL_Queen.  Thanks for letting me know.