News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Nathalie Kelly vs Nina Dobrev

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Nathalie Kelly vs Nina Dobrev
« on: January 30, 2022, 05:35:47 PM »
{alt}
{alt}

Fight took place during final season of Vampire Diaries

It was a CW party and Marie Avgeropolous was talking to Nina Dobrev.  Marie had a terrific fight with Alicia Vikander that had people talking and Nina lost to Kara Killmer.  Both had Ruby Rose in their life one had Ruby saying they needed to fight and the other was challenging Ruby

Nina was unsure of why she was invited to a CW party, then Marie told her “They want you to fight.”

“You.” 

“No but they gave all the women like me a chance I said no.”

“Seriously.”

“Come on Nina.  When you left Vampire Diaries you were the Queen of this network and the first Queen that had the fame and fighting skill since Gellar.  She never had your size and athleticism.  They are halfway through the final season of Diaries and you got your guest shot coming up.  The execs need that Queen because Gellar was Queen of her size and you are Queen of yours.  The network don’t have a lot of viewers but that is its call to fame

“Seems they have little circles.  Who do you think I should be worried about”

“Well they won’t have Caity Lotz fight you.  I know they have been after Lindsey Morgan and she presents the most like you challenge.  Hmm they got the Smallville girls here and they might be here more about what Ashley Greene did to Danielle Panabaker. Lindsey is one of those fights you know it could go anywhere with and she likely has a advantage on you.  For a while we were getting close to fighting but after the tournament and my fight with Janet that all changed.  Lindsey is 100 % strongest and most physically impressive woman I’ve ever met.”

Laura Vandervroot walked over to Nina and Nina tightened up.  Laura had one thing on her mind as she stood in front of Nina “You fought Ashley Greene twice and now you two are friends.”

“We did fight twice, and we are friends again but if she wants a third, we will put that on paus.”

“Is she as good as she thinks?  Don’t answer that because I’ll tell you that she isn’t. You tell her I’m going to fight her and I’m not afraid of what she’ll do to me she needs to be afraid of what I’ll do to her.  The girls on the Flash can’t settle up with her so I will.”

Laura walked away but Nina had to say something “Ashley and I are friends but if it means winning, she could do anything.  I wasn’t prepared for that the first time and if you are insistent on fighting Ashley… You need to be.”

Laura stopped turned around and stared at Nina for a couple seconds “Don’t worry, I will be, and she better be prepared for that as well.”

“Seriously Laura, you look like someone who could hurt her… Your build and your look reminds me of her but Ashley since the Fonseca war is different.  You need to prepare for that.”

“You know what I want that.  All I want is the best Ashley Greene possible and to make her apologize for what she did to that girl she had no business fighting.  So, you tell her if you want to be ready for a war because I won’t stop until apologizes”

“Rumour is Nina here is done with the CW.  There’s only one way for her to be properly sent off and that’s with a younger woman sending her away.”  It was star of Fear the Walking Dead and the 100 Alycia Debnam Carey.

Nina sized her up and thought this girl could offer challenge.  All other circles broke apart as someone stepped up for the crown “Ok, well if that’s what you want to do”

“It is…. Let’s go in the middle of the room.”  There was a pause in Alycia’s words, but she recovered

Alycia walked past Nina making sure her shoulder hit Nina’s and Nina looked at Laura then Marie “She serious.” Laura just shrugged her shoulders not really caring.

“You are coming or what.”  Alycia was in the middle and the crowd had a little path ready for Nina and she walked past people she knew some were glad to see her again, some wanted to see Alycia kick her ass and some wanted to be in Alycia’s position.

Alycia threw the first punch and Nina ducked it got behind Alycia grabbed her by the hair and threw her down hard on the floor.

“You’d be wise to stay down.”

Alycia got up but a surprise came.  Nathalie Kelly stepped in “WE both know who you really should fight here tonight and its not little Mrs. Walking Dead.”

“Excuse me but we’re…”

“She can knock you out when she wants.  She proved that with what she just did and every single person here knows it.”

Nathalie was not even looking at Alycia but was fixated on Nina Dobrev.  “We both know you can do that; I can do that as well but can either of us knock the other out.”

Alycia got between the two of them “No this is my fight.  No one else stepped up so I did.”

“This is my network now and I challenge the former Queen.”  Nathalie wasn’t looking at Alycia and did not care what she thought

“It was my show you ruined trying to replace me… I accept.”  Alycia turned to say something but got hit with a punch that had her out on her feet than was hit by a punch from Nathalie that put her down and out.

“Get that out.”

“You can punch, I’m so happy this is going to be a challenge. This isn’t going to be like Torrey this is me knowing right away you are a true challenge.  You will pay and I’m going to enjoy it.”

“You’ve had your time as the top of the chain but now bitch… Now Nina Dobrev is kicked out in all regards.”

Nina watched and her friends from Vampire Diaries were there behind her and her ex walked away.  “Look at that Nathalie”

“I’ll be working after the shows done… Will they who knows”

Nathalie went for a leg kick, but it was checked.  They circled and Nina went for a jab which was Nathalie easily moved her head from.    Nina went for a second and Nathalie kept her hands down and ducked under leaned back from the follow up punch

Nathalie went to jump inside for a knee, but her dress slowed her down and she ended up wrestling around with Nina. Nina had on a shorter dress and hit a knee to the ribs but when she went for the second Nathalie got her arm under the thigh and both women went down

Nina grabbed at the back of the dress and easily ripped the fabric. Nathalie smiled which wasn’t long lived as Nina yanked Nathalie off by the hair.  They both got up and Nathalie put her arms forward leaned a little and the dress fell to the floor

“I should have removed this before the fight.  That knee would have hit so much harder.”

“Love your body its definitely a body that competes with mine.  You want my dress off though you will have to get it off.  My kicks may be reduced with it on but that gives you a chance.

Nathalie was visibly confused.  Nina was handicapping herself or was she challenging her to get the dress off “I’m giving you…”

“You give me nothing because there is nothing you can give me including a asskicking!”

“Bitch of Bitches.”  Nathalie rushed in but Nina was using a simple catch boxing technique keeping her left hand in front and blocking some attacks and then Nina dropped to a knee got behind Nathalie grabbing her waist and school Girling her down to the ground

Nina crisscrossed the feet looked up at everyone and spanked Nathalie three times.  Stopped licked her hand and hit a hard fourth one then got up “Want my dress well bitch heres my goal to beat you bad and keep it on.”

Nina relaxed her arms then waited for Nathalie to get up.  “Did you spank me?”

“I did what will you do about it?”

Nathalie went on the attack again and this time Nina was keeping her left out and moving side to side to avoid attacks and slow the slaps or punches.  Nathalie jumped for a knee and Nina slipped away then grabbed the back of the bra and snapped it

Nathalie froze.  That was embarrassing.  Everyone looking at her could see the demeanour change.  A combination of embarrassment and anger.  She just slowly turned around “What the hell was that.”

When she turned and faced Nina the crowd gasped.  Nina had hiked her skirt over her ass backed up and took a step to launch herself.  Those long, strong athletic legs pushed of the ground.  She left the ground with her right and the left knee dug into Nathalies firm stomach just cutting through the muscles

She used that knee as almost a pivot as Nina right knee came up while her right elbow came down on the back portion of the top of Nathalies head.  The knee smashed into Nathalie face and she crumbled.  Nina landed on her feet and the fight was over except for one thing.  She needed to send a message

Nina removed Nathalies bra “I want something to be known.” She then took off the panties “Something others may have forgotten because that bitch Kara Killmer got a lucky win.”  She turned Nathalie over put her foot on her throat.  “I am damn good at this.  I fought what you all thought would be a challenge and I proved why I am the QUEEN OF THE CW.  So to any woman that comes here you want to be the top dog and take my crown then this is your future if you only think you have a chance.  You have to be skilled and strong and tough. This is MY network and I will not give up this crown without a war.  To anyone with friends on those damn Chicago shows until I destroy Kara they are all on my hit list.  Im a nice and fun person but I won the WBACCF title with the hardest path and want the toughest challenges.  I’m Nina Dobrev and I embrace what Im capable of so let it be known you are all warned.”

She lifted her foot from Nathalie Kellys throat and knew that the show he made famous was finished.  She knew some women there quaked in fear and others would work on being the woman to challenge her.

(Upcoming:  Aubrey Plaza vs Sarah Butler; Renee O’Connor vs Victoria Pratt; Kelly Overton vs Jill Wagner)