News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kelly Monaco vs Sara Jean Underwood

• 2 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Kelly Monaco vs Sara Jean Underwood
« on: Yesterday at 02:49:13 PM »
{alt}
{alt}

Kelly Monaco defeated Kendra Wilkinson.  Sara Underwood looked at her phone and the constant reminders of who won that fight.   Round 2 Bitch.   Kelly was texting her again and again

Sara had to smile because she was thinking of how she beat Kelly. She fought her on two cars, inside two cars on the street.  In tight body vs body and from distance and she won.  Kelly got in her face after beating Kendra, so she knocked her out, she wasn’t in the mood to deal with the bitch ever again

Kelly wanted one thing… Sara Jean Underwood.  She wanted the feel of Sara’s facial bones on her knuckles.  The silicon in Sara’s chest on her fingertips.  She wanted not just to fight Sara Underwood she wanted to make sure everyone knew she was the better fighter, better playmate, better woman.

Kelly wanted the fight so bad.  After beating Kendra Wilkinson, she and Sara were face to face again when Kendra spoke then after the distraction she got knocked out by Sara.  Now the bitch had the bill for the car repair sent.  That car accident was how it all started.  A car accident, fender bender.  Now she wanted to take this picking of a fight a step further.  The work was done but she wanted something a little extra and since she was paying for it, they did what they were told.

Sara’s car was dropped off and painted on the car was on both sides of the car was ‘Round 2, Bitch.’

The hood had a picture of Kelly giving her the finger and Round Two on kelly’s chest.  “Fucking Hell…. On the seat was a letter.  She grabbed it and it was another challenge from Monaco.  “Fucking alright then.”

Kelly was at a burlesque house and that was where Sara was going to finish her. The house was owned by a person both knew and had a special design.  Bar at the end, C shaped with a shelf behind, six pillars in the middle three on each side and some tables on the outside of the pillars, and the stage up front. She heard Sara coming in and Sara stopped twenty feet away from her.  She had this built in her head so much.  She wanted to take off her clothes and see the intimidation in Sara’s eyes then watch Sara take off her clothes.

Both had their shoes off and the sight of the other was enough.  No intimidation was going to happen, no build up.  No talking this was two women who just did not like each other anyway but now they wanted to kill the other and they ran and bounced off the other.

Kelly threw the first punch and it landed hard on Sara’s left cheek.  Sara threw a kick to get Kelly to back up then got in a stance and hit a jab and threw another kick a push kick hitting Kelly’s tit.  Kelly wasn’t expecting that, and Sara pushed forward grabbing Kelly by the straps of the sports bra she pushed her against one of six pillars “This time bitch beating you won’t be enough for me.”

They both went for a head butt and got dazed.  Sara threw a punch but it wasn’t like any Sara punch it was sloppy, had no speed or real power behind it.  Kelly blocked it and slid her block arm up to the shoulder and jumped into a knee her thigh hitting both of Sara’s tits.  She pulled Sara back by her blonde hair “You asked for all this.”

She hit a knee lift with the opposite leg turning her right leg in toward her own hip the outside of her muscular thigh hitting Sara in the stomach

Kelly grabbed at Sara’s top as she started to lean over and ripped it over her head. 

“blonde bitch just so you know this isn’t about being the best playmate its all about giving you the ass kicking you’ve always deserved.”

Sara spit in Kelly’s face and then kneed Kelly between the legs.  Monaco doubled over and Sara slammed an elbow down on her shoulder blades putting Monaco down on her stomach.  “I gave you the who is the better playmate ass kicking in front of playmates.”  Sara stepped away from Kelly and spun around looking at the room “This is just ass kicking, permanent soul draining, tit crushing, vagina damaging, beating.  That’s what I’m going to do to you Kelly and I don’t care how bad I’ve beaten you I’m going to keep going until I see it in your eyes.  I see the pathetic in your eyes, in your tits, and your entire whore body.”

“Oh, bitch you want to attack my body I want to savage yours; I want to leave yours wondering if it’ll ever recover.  I want you to look in the mirror and wonder if that’s what shrapnel wounds look like.”

“You certainly look like your capable of doing that… I’m going to beat you so bad they’re going to need to put you in a coma wrapped in bandages for a full year on your show.”

Kelly got up “I’ll delete your Instagram and Twitter.”

“That the best you got; well, I know the best you got physically so its no surprise you …”  Crack Kelly smacked Sara

“I’ll die before I lose to you.”

Sara hit her with a backhanded punch “Then you should be dead because slut I’ve already beaten you.”

Kelly hit her own backhanded punch and leaned over a bent over on her side Sara “That blood I see because you’ve lost before and you won’t beat me again unless you’re willing to kill me.”

Sara watched the blood go to the ground “Yeah bitch I’m willing to …”  She turned and the two got at each others hair and went to the ground. “Kill you and die to stop you from ever beating me.”

“You two talk an awful lot about killing each other, why don’t you just fight and if Sara wins that’s it she is officially better than Kelly.”  They both knew the voice it was Carmen Electra this was her property and when she watched Kelly’s last two fights, she had to have this battle on her property.  Twenty years she wanted to challenge Kelly but never did because she feared what Kelly was capable of.  Kelly Monaco was the only woman who made her feel that way until Sara Underwood.  She watched the two women she feared fight and watching Sara Underwood beat Kelly was orgasmic and to watch Kelly beat that arrogant Sara would be equally so.  She loved and disliked both equally.

“Did you two think I’d really miss this… The only two women I ever feared fighting against each other… Yeah I’m here to watch this.”

Kelly turned back to Sara who grabbed Kelly’s shirt and threw her at the bar ripping the shirt in the process.  Sara was so quick coming in hitting rights and lefts to the stomach then lifted Kelly up on her shoulders “Want to see me throw this bitch is that what you want Carmen.”

Sara spun around for a airplane spin before she could throw Kelly off her shoulders it was Kelly who slid off.  Unable to counter what was done because she was dizzy both stumbled around.

They recovered and launched themselves at each other.  Sara ducked the punch and drilled a right hand into Kelly’s tit that dropped Kelly.  Sara then kissed her fist and looked at Carmen “If that was you, I would have popped the silicone.”

Carmen was about to say something when Kelly hit a back elbow between Sara’s legs “Except you’re fighting me and mine.” Kelly turned quick and hit a upper cut to sara’s tit “Mine are real and better than your store bought ones.”

Kelly grabbed Sarah by the throat pushed her then Sara shifted her hips and threw Kelly clean over.  Sara was so quick that she slid into a knee as Kelly was getting up “I should insta live this beating.”  She got up was behind Kelly and lifted her legs removed the pants

Kelly’s pants came off and Kelly brought her legs up to her head flipped out and ankle picked Sara down to the ground then dove between the blondes’ legs and hit a punch.  Before Sara could close her legs Kelly pressed down on the thigh and transitioned to the side of Sara then sat on her chest and waited for Sara to counter with her legs

When she did Kelly got the pants “Being Friends with Stacy Keibler who taught me this.”  Kelly leaned ack and removed the pants up to Saras feet she stood up and got them completely off

Before Carmen could clap that both were now in sports bras only a amazing exhibition of skill.  Sara spun and got her left leg between Kelly’s and began moving to Kelly’s right grabbing the ankle trying to bring Kelly down for a heel hook.  Kelly kept up with where Sara was spinning and was able to pull her foot out and waist locked Sara and went down on her back

Kelly tried to dead lift Sara off the ground, but Sara went and brought her knees up to her chest and head down between her arms making herself as heavy as possible.  Kelly tried to slide and go for some knees but Sara Exploded up and was able to turn and get Kelly’s back

Sara was hitting punches under Kelly’s arm to her chin and Kelly was trying to get away but Sara had fought so hard before against Kelly she wasn’t giving this up.  “Its over one will ko your slut bitch ass.”

Kelly was getting close to a pillar and dropped flipping Sara over.  Sara bounced up and ate a knee between the tits as Kelly flew in the air.  Sara hit against the pillar “You think what that this ends easier for you bitch.  I sacrificed everything to get you here.”

Left and rights to the ribs “You destroyed my reputation.   I lost to you.”  Upstairs for a left hook that put Sara down “I lost to you in my toughest fight.”

Kelly grabbed sara by the hair “No knockout yet bitch I’m making you regret that lucky win.”  Sara was getting up then punched Kelly on the inside of the leg just above the knee.  That buckled Kellys leg and Sara snapped up to her feet Kelly Monaco on her shoulder.

Sara ran with Kelly screaming “I EARNED” slammed Kellys back against the bar “it.”  Sara ripped the bra off “We killed each other, and you couldn’t last against me it wasn’t luck it was reality.”

Kelly came up with a knee the sot the stomach tan turned Sara around on the bar.  A over hand chop between Saras tits “yeah you earned the win but I deserved this rematch so do it a…”  Kelly pushed the sports bra over Saras tits.

Sara got her arms around Kelly’s head and Kelly was able to keep pushing up on the sports bra.  Sara began hitting muai thai style knees into the sides of Kelly Monaco and felt Kelly step back.  The knees connected with solid thuds.

Sarah pushed forward and Kelly pulled back the sports bra was removed, and Sara jumped for a knee and Kelly used that sports bra to block it then brought it up for a choke under the chin but that was blocked by Sara’s tits.  The irony made them both laugh, and they backed away and began to circle.  Kelly threw away the sports bra of Sara Jean Underwood then let hers drop

“This how you saw this going when you came for me.  Look at these Kelly I’m the one me I’m the one who you lose to because you don’t measure up.”

Sara waited for Kelly to look at her.  Arms out abs tightened trying to make the boobs bounce.  Kellys eyes checked out what Sara was s and  that was what Sara looked for and cracked Kelly with a hard right  putting the brunette down.

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Kelly Monaco vs Sara Jean Underwood
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 02:53:03 PM »

Sara wanted to end this fight quick.  The more they went back and forth the more violent and soul changing this could get.  Sara quickly got her foot on the inside of Kellsy leg then on the back of Kelly Monaco.  In Mma they called it getting the hooks in and Sara went for a choke hold on Kelly.

Kelly turned her shoulder and shifted her hips so the leg that Sara had hooked in hurt Sara.  The free leg couldn’t get inside of Kelly and Sara got spiked to the floor.  Kelly was immediately on her knees grinding her elbow into Sara Underwoods tits.

Sara fought the urge to scream instead grinded her teeth waited for the pain to subside or get used to it then tried for a arm lock which Kelly pulled out of and Sara was legs up rolled onto her shoulders and kicked up to her feet.

She looked and Kelly was backing away “Lets face it.  We’re ending up naked so lets just get whatever we have left off.”

“Fine by me but don’t get to jelly when you realize I sold more copies than you for a reason. My body is better and more desirable than yours.”

“Unfortunately your talent is your body isn’t really a talent its why you are on social media vs having actual work to do.”

“I got a job its called kicking arrogant bitches assses.”

“No arrogance here… I have always backed up my reputation and …”

“Showed up to rematch me because you are jealous.”

Even though their rage and desire to fight was going on they went face to face again with al these comments.  Pressing bare breasts “you hate when a playmate got you don’t you.  You really hate me just like Angela Little except.”

“Except I always had the question when it came to you and your fake tits.”

“My body is a work of hard work turned into art turned into a violent weapon that will vanquish your weapons.”

“you’re strong, I’m stronger.  I know how to fight, and you got skills but, in the end, and sAra you need to understand this.  I will take what you want and be Queen of playmates, I’m queen of the soaps I’m a god damn living legend and you will be ….”

Sara hit a short head but and it was annoying more than painful.  Sara went for left hook that was for a mid range but Kelly never backed up enough so Kelly blocked it.  Kelly drove her head forward.  Underwood had her punch blocked but was prepared and left her feet and the head never hit chin but went into chest.

It was an excellent fast counter by Sara who dreamed of doing this and needed someone to go for a aggressive headbut.. She obviously worked on t his and to do it to someone with Kelly Monaco experience meant it was not a easy thing and seldom done.

Kelly widened her legs when she realized she was going down and going to be trapped between some very firm tits.  Tits Sara liked to show off and face between them Kelly could see why.  Underwood worked hard for these she prepared these tits for this kind of scenario.  When she bought these, she made sure they looked natural, and Kelly could feel it on her face this bitch liked the tit smother.

Kelly legs were on fire, but she blocked the takedown that probably would have ended the fight.  She wasn’t going down this time this time she was going to beat a true rival in Sara Jean Underwood.  She fought hard for so long and to lose twice in a row to a woman like Sara Jean Underwood would be humiliating.  To know a blonde was that much better than her was unthinkable.”

Kelly was lifting herself up like for a squat.  All of Underwoods weight and power trying to pull her down but Kelly Monaco was never this motivated to win a fight.  Kelly then realized what she had to do to break this breast smother attempt.

Forearm went to  Sara’s mouth, and Sarah was so concentrated on finishing this fight she couldn’t adjust to that this was not her finish.  Before she realized what Kelly was about to do and both were experienced at catfighting they knew what things meant.  Kelly jumped forward and slammed Sara down powering her forearm on Saras face slamming the blonde harder.

Kelly grinded the forearm against saras mouth both to hurt and to disrupt breathing.  Wit her other hand she got it on Sara’s thigh. The moment the leg lock around her body loosened Kelly powered the legs apart got her knee on the inside of Saras stepped down then escaped into side control grineded her teeth into Sara’s tit to let her know she would bite them if need ne.

Couple slaps to the stomach and Kelly rotated into a north south position and tried to get her hands under Sara’s neck.  Soon as she did that Sara turned onto her stomach and went for a push forward.  Kelly transitioned to the back of Sara Jean Underwood who hip escaped and the two got into a half and half going up. 

Both wanted to hit a knee but couldn’t get the position so they pushed away from each other.  Crack , pop crack, thud.  They traded punches and Sara ended her combo with a leg kick while Kelly hit a kick to Saras side that got some tit.

Kelly was feining straight kicks trying to make Sara do something so she could get a stronger angle.  Sara was faking punches wanting her own angles.  After what they did in the first fight both wanted this they wanted the skill they had no idea how to finish the other right now based on skill because that skill level was very even.

Sara jumped for a knee then threw a punch and the punch landed on Kellys lips.  Kelly moved away wrist up to her mouth and was irritated but knew that was a good move.  Kelly motioned to jump and when she extended her legs Sara backed up threw a counter punch but Kelly never left her feet and went downward for a punch to the stomach.

Sara leg went out aand she fell to a knee, the punch landed with a surprising impact.  Kelly went for a knee to the ace but Sara expected that.  Hurt she still got a block up and grabbed the leg pushed and took the brunette down.

Punch to Kelley’s side then go for the tits.  Sara was about to bring her body up to really put pressure on the brunettes’ tits.  Kelly grabbed Sara’s turned her over and Sara and Kelly began rolling around the room squeezing at tits, twisting at tits.  Two strong women undeniably and unfathomably strong for their size whose fingers were breaking into the others tits

Eye contact was full rage, nostrils flared as they felt the pain go through the body.  All their strength and power, all the working out focused on the fingers.  Fingers on tits and They both went for a knee between the legs that ended up putting them in a weird position with bodies at a 45 degree angle toward the floor so power was gone.

The hatred of the other and desire to win this fight by damaging and leaving the other a broken mess.  Crying at the damaged owne to her perfect body meant it took a few more seconds to realize they weren’t doing damage.  Theyir knees had collided and got a foot on foot and pushed away and got back up

Kelly threw a high kick Sara leaned away blocked tried to sweep the plant leg but just missed then spun for a back fist.  Kelly blocked it ad jumped the back and grabbed at Sara’s tits “I don’t care what style… what style is needed I’m getting my fucking win back.”

Sara was stumbling around screaming at the tit attacks but powered herself to stay up on her feet “I’m strongest.”  Sara felt the bar was near reached up grabbed Kelly by the hair and flipped her off and onto the bar.

Hammer fist to the stomach and another.  “Bitch you are not stronger you are inferior to me every fucking inch.”

One hand dug into a tit and the other grabbed Kellys pussy “I will do what I want when I want and what I want now is to eat you up.”  Sara then bit down on Kellys stomach getting a loud scream she stood up “DO YOU FUCKING QUIT?”

Kelly drove her knee up then tried to grab Saras head and push it over her body.  Sara instead got as far as a tit and leaned down and bit on a tit getting a loud squel from Kelly Monaco.  Sara Jean Underwood was absolutely not playing this time around

Sara let go and Kelly was holding back tears but said “Real meat tastes good don’t it bitch.”

Sara’s face went red “Real I’m fucking real.”  She went for Kellys hair and Kelly wanted that and slipped off the bar.  She quickly lifted sara up two inches then dropped her on the bar. 

Kelly was moving Sara into a position, so the tits were pressed against the edge of the bar.  Kelly got her forearm under the underside of Saras tits her foot on the railing and lifted up her foot and powered her arm pinning Sars tits “Does it hurt as much when they’re fake… fake scream for me blonde bitch.”

Sara tightened her face as hard as she could choked in the scream refusing to give Kelly the pleasure of her pain.  Kelly used her leg power to push down the thigh was tight and the arm pushing up.  Kelly Monaco was incredibly strong but eventually she would have to say something so Sara had to hold on and wait.

Kelly relaxed her arm “No scream well I’ll punch out that boob job.”

“Nope.”

Kelly got hit with a backfist then a side kick.   “It hurt Kelly but that just makes me really eager to make you hurt even more.  Because why?”  Roundhouse kick to the tits “Because fuck Kelly Monaco and the ego.”

“I know how to do this shit and especially when motivated and guess what you raven whore.”  Over hand right big pivot to Kellys other side and a left cross right hook to the tit shift the hips and hit a Scottish kiss head but

That dropped Kelly to her ass, she was bleeding from the strike and chin felt full of blood “Night night I got to much skills and nastiness for a old bitch like you.”

Sara went for a soccer kick to the face. 
  Kelly dropped back to avoid the knockout turned on her hip and kicked the back of the plant leg sending Sara crashing on her back, legs up in the air.

Kelly spun on her shoulder like a spinaroonie.  She kept her heels together and when Kelly got ss in line with ass she brought her feet down and into Sara’s pussy.  That turned sara onto her side quickly and she was gasping and now rolling.  Kelly stayed on her back so pleased with that attack.  “I’m still awake Sara.”

“Sara…” Kelly began to get up “You can call me old and I’m older, you say things but in the end you aged terribly and needed surgery after surgery while I kept working and kept being admired for my beauty and strength and that’s why I’m pound for pound.”  Kick to Saras lower back “I’m the real queen.” Drop a knee to the ribs “Playmate … Queen of playmate.”

Kelly slid her knee from Saras rigs to outside her stomach and grabbed the blondes hair yanked so the blonde was on her back.  “Not once since being Sam McCall have I cared about that title.  Not until you made it a thing.  The pound for pound bullshit all that I never cared but now you want to be it and I want anyone but you to have it… You made me hate you.”

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Kelly Monaco vs Sara Jean Underwood
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 02:55:29 PM »

Kelly was throwing punches at sara’s face. Sara covered up and was moving her shoulders.  Kelly was so enraged she didn’t realize none of her punches were hitting that face of Sara Underwood.  “Fuck you Sara you and that fucking ego… You got a win but you made me…”

Sara felt the punches slow threw her hands up grabbed Kellys tits “Stupid… My win made you so stupid.”  Sara pulled down sat up and nailed a head butt into Kellys nose.

“The ultimate catfighter Kelly Monaco.”  Sara watched Kelly try and get away holding her nose.  The blood from the move sprayed all over her face she knew she got Kelly good aand likely ended this so called feud.  “The ultimate told not to fuck with her she will find a way but she hits my arms not knowing the difference like a Maria Checa.”

Sara grabbed Kelly by the back of the hair “You are beaten.”

“Not yet.”  Kelly got both hands behind Sara’s head brought her head up to the face and tightened both then dropped on her ass smashing Sara’s face.

Saras head snapped upwards and a flow of blood went liked a rainbow.  Sara went back and was covering her face then looked at her hands they were bloody.  She looked over at Kelly who also was staring down at her bloody hands.  Their faces were busted up they stared at the others bloody face knowing they caused it and wanting to do more wondering  how it would finish.  What they had to do to finish the other.

“Know a good plastic surgeon…?”  Kelly smiled through the blood flow “Of course you do.”

“You fucking.. do you know how much this costs.”

“Asking that means you have no business in this world anymore.   Sara I can walk away right now you just have to say this is over and you have no interest left.  You whatever you got left to make money because its not acting or hosting its your Instagram… Say you are done and we are done for good.”

“I’m the greatest playmate of all time.  Pound for pound the greatest playmate fighter and when motivated and…”  Kelly was making a blah blah blah motion with her hand mimicking Sara’s words “I’m going to fuck you up that you need to finally be replaced on GH.”

“you want me to get more violent you got it.”

“Get what you got to get to I’m still breaking that body and mind.”  They were on each other hitting fists and elbows to the left side of the face.  The damage to the nose was getting worst and faces filling more with blood.  The exchange was causing blood to mix but they didn’t care.

Kelly stepped in flipped Sara over sara grabbed Kellys hair and flipped her.  Both got up and were trading lefts and rights then began hitting right kicks to left thigh and screaming to bring it.

Another kick to the leg each.  A scream then a big right punch across the cheek, still up a scream and a kick to the ribs.  Another kick into the ribs that crunched hard as it was shin against ribs.

Just standing in the pocket, hitting each other with every bit of power they had.  No jabs or straight punches just fully twisting into wild haymaker hooks, their six pack stomach trembling from being tightened u much.  Stomach meant to admire, and desire were being used for the muscles.

Then they both went for a right knee it connected just under the belly and that dropped them.  Big gasps of air.  That landed in a way they weren’t prepared for.  All they did to each other and that was supposed to be a ender and it ended the amazing display of both for skill and toughness and desire to make the other just bleed.

Right now, the ability to just stand was limited.  They had their very core destroyed; they also wrecked a leg.  Standing was proving to be a struggle this fight may not have lasted as long or might have been longer than the last.  It didn’t have the uniqueness, but they were concentrated on breaking the other.  Sara glanced at Kelly.

“Know what you’re old and we don’t need to do this anymore.  How about I let you say this was a draw and we finish … Say that was the finish because you’re old and I’m like not so you know.”

“Bitch please, I’m not the one who all she has is getting ruined the longer this goes on.  You want a draw I want my win back.” 

“I gave you a…”  Sara from the down position kicked Kelly hard in the ribs “Chance to keep a reputation.”

Kelly hurt but stepped one leg to the other side of her body slid on her hip and hit a kick to Sara’s chest sending her down to her back.  All Sara could do was groan “My reputation is growing because I do that and take yours.”

“I lose then I lost but I fought hard and gave a lot but I say a draw is good.”  Kelly got on Sara’s waist looked at  her “Draw destroys my reputation because it’s a real loss.”

“Through gritted teeth Sara reached grabbed Kellys tits “Fine lets “  She powered Kelly off of her and got on top “Lets keep fighting.”

Carmen Electra had to watch t his up close.  She had watched upstairs and these two tore the area apart.  She heard they were evenly matched but watching them rolling back and forth not with hands in hair but hands on tits.  She looked at how strong they were, back muscles, shoulders, biceps triceps.  All t hat power being inflicted on beautiful tits.

They were up and wrestling around the entire room just ripping at tits.  Sara dropped back let go of Kellys tits.  They were close to the bar and Kelly had a choice.  Let go of Saras tits ad hit face first and lose the fight or let go and hope for the best.

Kelly got her hands up just in time.  She then waited and went to hit a back kick to Sara’s head as she was getting up.  Sara saw the hands block what she wanted and prepared for the kick and caught the foot then swung the leg swinging Kelly on the bar.  Sara then hit a kick, shin right between Kelly’s legs.

Kelly tried to fall, and Sarah caught her “This is over we …All three of us know it but I’m going to beat on you until you tell Carmen its over.  Until you both acknowledge me as your queen.”

“You hear that Kelly you waited for a rematch, and I want everything out of you.”  Sara dug six punches into Kellys obliques under the ribs.  Three on each side “You fought as hard as possible and” Shift the hips and three hard rights directly into Kellys stomach “You have to stand there and admit I’m the best.”

“Best whore.  Best surgery.”

“Fine I’ll break your face and head a second time you overrated bitch.  This time don’t come looking for anymore unless you actually want more.”  Sara stepped back looked at Carmen showed Carmen Electra her right fist.

Twisting her torso her shoulders turned completely.  The stomach was beaten on fire from how much torque she was putting into this.  Sara jean Underwood released the biggest right-hand punch she could.  Kelly saw it coming and got her left arm up blocked it and turned in slammed Sara’s face into the bar for a full counterattack.

“You deserve all this.”  Kelly was spitting out blood, her body was beaten but she had sara where she dreamed of since having her face smashed by Sara last time.  One arm trapped hand in the hair of Sara Jean Underwood Kelly smashed Sara three times and after each smash into the bar she drilled a knee into Sara’s tits.

The groan noise from Sara she was out of the fight but not unconscious.  Carmen had to watch this finish not let it get to far on the finish but allow a finish as Sara battered Kelly after the fight was done last time.  Kelly earned the right for it this time and then Kelly slid Sara’s face off the bar and hit three sick knees to the face.  Carmen got ready to move in, Kelly was really destroying Sara’s livelihood now.

“You talking now.”  Kelly tucked Sara’s head under the bar and that was it for Carmen who tackled Kelly down “You won Kelly I cant let you do what you wanted there… You won, ok you won.  If she wants anymore.”

“I wont back down you want more let me go if she wants more… Let me go.”  Carmen had to hold onto Kelly until she calmed down enough to take the win and walk away.  Leaving Sara to guarantee this wasn’t over as her head was covered up and she covered up her body beaten worst than ever and it would be likely months before she posted another picture and Kelly would need time off from general hospital.

(Upcoming:  Danielle Harris vs Lacey Chabert; British Fight Pit; Emma watson vs Miley Cyrus 3; Beau Garrett vs Jaimie Alexander; Erin Richards vs Lindy Booth)