News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The FFFC - Bella vs Olivia

• 14 Replies

Offline Maura

• God Member
The FFFC - Bella vs Olivia
« on: March 28, 2016, 08:15:45 PM »
Bella vs Olivia

There were several couples and groups in the dining room of the Club. There had been a few fight fucks in the afternoon, others have come only to have a good dinner and going to one room to have fun until the next morning. The dining room smelled of perfumes and the many flowers put on the tables by Louise and Juana, the maids of turn that day.

Bella and Olivia sat at a corner table by themselves. Olivia was new in the club. They hadn’t met until the day of Dotti and Phaedra tit fight, but they had been challenging each other by mail and the Club message box.

Now at the table, they were evaluating each other. “So, you are the new mature bitch here? What do you expect?”, Bella asked. “Well, I was introduced here by the two owners, Toni and Maura. I was told there were mature whores around enough to satisfy my fighting instincts and my natural lust, what about you?”. “It was Toni also who brought me here, and they are right, if you like to fight fuck you came to the right place”. “If I like it? I expect to be the champion here soon”. Bella grabbed Olivia’s hand over the table and clawed lightly her nails: “Listen, sweetie, without counting the owners who seem invincible, there are many bitches that probably would beat you. And you have one in front of you”, she said. “Oh, you old cow? I will kick your ass and fuck you until you beg me to stop”, answered Olivia, rotating her hand and clawing her nails too on Bella’s palm. All the time, they smiled sweetly, so the other members couldn’t really detect the enormous rivalry that was growing between the two women.

They looked so friendly and civil… Their legs under the table said a different tale, Shoes off, they feet were on the other’s pussy, rubbing hard, while their beatific smiles hid the hate and the desire of both. They came on the toes and both whispered: “Whore”.

Later, in one of the rooms that Bella had reserved, they got naked and went at each other. They attacked brutally, body to body, claws hurting backs and asses, mouths licking and biting, two animals in heat, excited sexually and physically, their need to demonstrate their superiority in both aspects.

They grabbed hairs and twisted heads brutally, both screaming with tears in their eyes, while they pounded their fists on their tits and bellies. Bella was surprised by the strength and stamina of the new one, while Olivia thought being the champion of that Club was not going to be as easy a task as she had thought.

They were two sexual bitches and the violence of their attacks made them hornier and they finally came simultaneously, cxnt to cxnt, tits to tits, while they continued pulling hairs and punching their bodies, by muted accord not punching their faces.

The orgasm made their bodies tremble and roll until both fell on the carpeted floor and continued clawing and punching. But it was a “slight” change. With their bodies locked, they had started to grind their hairy cxnts, their clits excited and they were engaged in a cxnt fight. They were grabbing their asses and two fingers of each were penetrating and fucking their sweaty and hot ass holes.

Their grunts were louder, their movements more spastic and suddenly Bella screamed: “OH, bloody shit, you whore! Cummingggggggggg…”. Her body shook hard, her cxnt gushed cum and pee simultaneously and she got limp on her back, panting, as Olivia sucked her nipples, ground a few minutes more and gushed also in her cxnt, also screaming… “FUCKKKKKK… CUMMINGGGGGG”…

They continued all the night, just fuck fighting. They had many orgasms and for more they discussed the issue, they were unable to decide who had had more.

They had only that detail of Bella cumming before the first time, so Olivia was happy, still thinking she could get her objective.

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
Re: The FFFC - Bella vs Olivia
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 09:15:18 AM »
Oooh, gotta love the screaming at the end there ... hot & erotic!!!  :P ;) :D

- Sonja
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 01:30:40 AM »
Olivia,

I am ready for you bitch.

One on one or in a nasty free for all fuck fight orgy.

Let's get together on the beach at the club.

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2016, 01:37:33 AM »
Loved the ending... seems like Olivia is gonna be quite the challenge

Maura - muuuah I will show you my appreciation for the story "hands on"
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2016, 02:32:44 PM »
Ok, Maria, you are a new member in the Club

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2016, 05:57:27 PM »
awesome story.
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2016, 08:13:12 PM »
I am so glad you like it, Lauren... I appreciate your comment... More to come soon...

Offline Kellyanne47

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2016, 09:19:00 PM »
Another one of  your many passioned wildy hard stories shared with all of us.... Maura.  Ty.

Such passion..determination, and strong determined wills battling  against each other with all their bodies can give and try so much to take.

Sonja...    good to see you here in the audience.  As usual  the rest of us can count on you to be one of the loudest cheering someone.  Most of  the rest of us also enjoy seeing what few clothes you choose to walk wearing in to any of the fights. I know you're keenly aware of how many eyes move over you.
Show off !      :)

Carol, good to see you.  Do you have a favored choice between Bella, Olivia you want to take on..? I'll give both of them a friendly warning. Carol can simply be destructive. 

Olivia.... be on your guard.  Maura is well known thru the FFF Club for her personal specialty... making sure her opponents gush first. Good luck to you.

Toni ... do please  give Olivia the lesson she is pleading for.  We can send invites out for your meeting with her on the beach.  I'll be mindful of the details  for preparation.. The most important..... a full bucket of cold water  to cool down Olivia from just how heated  she's left layed out on the sand.    Maybe after such a fevered beating..she may not be so mouthy to take you on.

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2016, 11:10:16 AM »

Sonja...    good to see you here in the audience.  As usual  the rest of us can count on you to be one of the loudest cheering someone.  Most of  the rest of us also enjoy seeing what few clothes you choose to walk wearing in to any of the fights. I know you're keenly aware of how many eyes move over you.
Show off !      :)

Aw, Kellyanne, sorry, but can't help that I'm so sexy:  ::) :P Suppose some of us just have that XXX-factor, huh?  ::) ;) :-*

- Sonja
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2016, 05:39:35 AM »

Carol, good to see you.  Do you have a favored choice between Bella, Olivia you want to take on..? I'll give both of them a friendly warning. Carol can simply be destructive. 

Olivia.... be on your guard.  Maura is well known thru the FFF Club for her personal specialty... making sure her opponents gush first. Good luck to you.

Kelly lovely to see you too lets get up close an personal... to answer your question there is a bit of spicyness building up between Olivia and me that we need to address and hopefully soon
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2016, 06:55:38 AM »
Great story of what is going on in the club. The only way the winner decide is who gushed first

Offline Kellyanne47

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2016, 11:36:03 PM »
Sonja,
 Some of us know better. What am i saying ? How much you truly enjoy spreading your legs open. :)
 Don't overestimate your XXX factor.  Of course you are not the only sexy one here in the Club. Most all of are of us are.  ;)  :-*

Carol,
  my sentiments, too. lovely to see You. We should do just that, take time to get up close and personal.
 Do remember to send me an invite when Olivia and you decide to clash.  that will be fun to be watching along with anyone else attending.

-Kellyanne

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2016, 07:07:41 AM »
Yes it was a fantastic story by Maura, It would be interesting to fight in one of the private rooms with you Tilda or any other of the club members. But that is up to Maura and Toni

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2016, 09:22:49 PM »
Olivia seems to be hiding right now.

After her fight with Bella she seduced Suzanne would you believe .

Suzanne now wants pussy on a regular basis.

She savours the taste of the sweet cum that only a bitch can give.

Come out Olivia, wherever you are, we have issues to settle bitch.

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2016, 08:19:37 AM »
sure Maura, i like this story, you are good writer