News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight -- Rebecca versus Tracey

• 3 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Club Fight -- Rebecca versus Tracey
« on: July 25, 2015, 02:25:00 AM »
This poll is the twenty-fifth in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, this match involves non-FCF participants and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  Each day (usually several times per day) a story will be updated in the poll thread to reflect the polling outcomes and to play out the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is being held in Las Vegas.  The participants are:

Tracey (5'3 110 pounds 22 y/o) lives in Honolulu.  Tracey is a student and works as a bartender in a downtown night club.  She is a big water sports fan and spends quite a bit of what free time she has on the water.  Rumor has it that she is a pretty good surfer and has won some local contests.  Tracey's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I grew up with several brothers at home and I had to be tough.  I'm may not look big but I am strong.  I won't give up easy so I will be able to tough out fights where others will just quit."  Lost to Hailey in her last fight.

Rebecca (5'6 135 pounds 23 y/o) is a recent graduate of the U of A.  She moved to southern California to take a job as a nurse in a local hospital.  She lives a somewhat active lifestyle.  Played sports in high school, but not at the college level.  She believes she is strong and has been working on her cardio in anticipation of participating in the fight.  Rebecca's response -- "I am strong and have been an athlete all my life.  I have never backed down to a challenge in my life and I don't expect to start now."  Lost her first fight with Callie and won her second fight against Raine.

The fight is scheduled to take place in a spacious penthouse suite on the strip in Vegas.  Both girls arrive at the fight location in advance of the fights and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  The dressing areas are both in small bedrooms off of the main living area.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements; their opponent going through a short series of stretches; a video of the previous fights for the opponent; and a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 

Tracey puts on a confident appearance as she arrives to take part in her second match for the Club.  In her last fight, Tracey lost a close battle and now feels totally ready for what will happen in the fight.  She begins to prepare for the fight as she pulls her hair up into a pair of pig tails and then applies a light layer of makeup.  She has chosen to wear the same pink striped bikini top along with a matching tie-side bikini bottom that she wore last time out.  She received a lot of compliments on the choice.  The bikini provides a nice contrast to her skin tone.  Her small breasts fit nicely into the bikini top.  She has colored her jet black hair with a small amount of red tint again for this fight.  She is summoned to the interview room and watches the materials about Rebecca.  "This is going to be a lot of fun tonight.  Rebecca is tough I can see that.  I think she took advantage of an unprepared opponent last time.  Tonight's fight will look more like her fight with Callie.  She won't be able to handle my quickness and agility.  She is slow and that will be her downfall."

Rebecca arrives and heads to her dressing room.  She quickly slips on her green bikini and then begins to stretch and loosen up for the fight.  She pulls her long dark hair up and into a pony tail.  Rebecca appears focused on the fight and even slightly angry looking as she prepares.  Rumor has it that she has continued to ask for a rematch with Callie and plans to demolish every opponent she faces until she gets her rematch.  The interview crew arrives and she strolls casually to the interview room next door.  She sits down and watches the video of Tracey.  "This little girl is going to get hurt.  She can't stand up to me.  You saw how I crushed Raine.  Tracey is going to be the next victim.  I mean business and if a girl enters the room with me she better be ready or she will get hurt.  This bitch is history."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Tracey and Rebecca.  "I was super impressed with how Tracey handled herself last time she fought.  With that said, Rebecca is on a mission and I think Tracey is going to learn the hard way what happens when you get in the way of a truck."  The second commentator begins "I think you have it pretty much right.  Tracey is just not going to be able to compete with Rebecca.  After what she did with Raine last time, I look for this to be over in short order tonight."  The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

Both fighters now enter the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room layout provides a large open space for the fighters with some limited seating along the outer edges of the room.  The one wall is a floor to ceiling window overlooking the bright Vegas night.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "You have both done this before.  We expect the rules to be followed.  The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you." 

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Rebecca growls out angrily "I'm more than ready to kick this pathetic bitch's ass."  Tracey smiles and responds "Oh anytime you think you can you just try slut!"  Rebecca seems surprised that Tracey would be so brave as to open her mouth.  The atmosphere remains quiet and intense now as both fighters try to intimidate the other.  The officiator sends them to their sides of the room and both fighters move quickly and quietly to their position.  The crowd once buzzing with excitement goes quiet with expectation as the match is about to begin.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight. 

With the command to begin given, both fighters move across the room towards the middle of the floor.  Both looking serious as they approach the other.  As they start to close, Tracey lashes out with a barrage of slaps trying to use her quickness to her advantage.  Rebecca is fully prepared and immediately returns the slaps as they stand toe to toe slapping one another wildly. 

Re: Apartment Wrestling Club Fight -- Rebecca versus Tracey
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 04:11:28 PM »
Both fighters land a few slaps on the other as the majority of the slaps miss their target. 

Rebecca pushes in close to Tracey and lifts a knee as they slap at each other.  The knee comes up between Tracey's legs landing hard on her exposed crotch. 

Suddenly Tracey stops swinging slaps as her mouth opens and she screams in agony.  YYYAAAAAIIOOOEEEEE!!!  As Tracey leans over clutching her body with both hands Rebecca grabs her hair to prevent her from falling. 

She holds Tracey by the hair and starts swinging uppercut punches into her chest and belly area.  Rebecca lands several punches to Tracey's body, each one with a THUMP sound as she holds her upright.  Tracey's knees buckle and she drops to her knees. 

Rebecca still holding her hair steps back and slams a knee into Tracey's chest mashing her breast flat as she lets go of the hair.  Tracey flies back onto the floor landing hard on her back as Rebecca ends her initial onslaught.  Tracey moaning as she lays there on her back. 

Rebecca takes a moment to pause and smiles for the crowd and the camera.  "The only quickness I see in you bitch is you were quick to go down" Rebecca teases as she struts around to the side of the downed Tracey.

Will this fight be over in a hurry or can Tracey find a way to get back into things?  Your votes decide.

Offline Tisha

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2015, 04:32:01 PM »
It might be time to stop this fight.  Poor Tracey.

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2015, 01:22:25 AM »
Getting along side Tracey, Rebecca steps up close and jams her foot down into her belly as she lays there on the floor moaning.  OOOOHHFFFFFF gasps out Tracey as Rebecca buries her foot in her belly causing Tracey to try and curl up into a ball. 

A few in the crowd beginning to yell out things like "get off her" and "leave her alone" as Tracey appears to be unable to put up a fight now.  Rebecca smiles at the crowd and reaches down yanking on Tracey's top ripping it from her body and tossing it aside. 

"Let's show you off now before this fight ends" Rebecca snaps loudly.  The crowd starts to show its approval as Rebecca grabs Tracey by the hair dragging her up off the floor to display her body to the crowd. 

Tracey moans out in pain from the pounding she has taken and follows along as Rebecca pulls her across to the large window.  Rebecca shoves Tracey into the window with a loud WHAAAAPPP sound as her bare upper body meets the glass.  Rebecca steps into her body pinning her upright to the window and turns a bit sideways. 

"Get a good look out there bitch . . . that's Vegas!!" Rebecca teases before she pulls her other hand back and jabs a fist into Tracey's low back.  Tracey moans out in pain from the punch to her kidney as Rebecca keeps her pinned to the window. 

Rebecca jabs in a couple more punches to Tracey's low back as she holds her against the window.  Each time the punch lands with a THUD and Tracey whimpers out in pain.  The match so far having last about 3 minutes total as Rebecca continues to dominate and punish Tracey. 

"This bitch is pathetic!!" Rebecca calls out to the crowd and camera as she keeps Tracey pinned upright.  With a sudden twist, Rebecca turns and pulls Tracey by her hair dragging her over her hip and lower back as she dangles Tracey in the air displaying her body as its draped over Rebecca. 

The look on Rebecca's face turns to a nasty smile as she takes a short shuffle step to get more clearance from the window and then twists and turns slamming Tracey to the floor.  As Rebecca twists, Tracey's legs fly up and over her body and she is dropped full out on her back on the floor with a loud CRASH sound.  Tracey hits the floor hard and lays completely still as Rebecca stands upright. 

Before Rebecca can resume the officiator steps in hollering out "HOLD UP HOLD UP!!!"  As Rebecca continues toward Tracey, the officiator steps between them kneeling to check Tracey. 

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" screams out Rebecca angered that Tracey is getting a break to recover.  The officiator stands back up "THE FIGHT IS OVER -- REBECCA IS THE WINNER BY KNOCKOUT!!"

Tracey is completely out cold laying on the floor and Rebecca stands there surprised.  She smiles as the crowd cheers out for her and she raises her hands over her head. 

"Next!!!" Rebecca yells out.  The officiator and several others carry Tracey out of the room while a celebrating Rebecca mingles with the fans in the room.  There are several comments made by fans about a Callie versus Rebecca rematch being a good idea.  Finally, Rebecca retires to her changing room to dress after the short fight.

This fight ended early as Tracey just wasn't even close to competitive.  Hopefully this doesn't end the poor girls Apartment Wrestling Club career.