News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

GND Brawls New Release Kaos vs Dallas

• 13 Replies

Offline Suited an

• God Member
GND Brawls New Release Kaos vs Dallas
« on: February 05, 2024, 09:41:27 AM »
Hey All! 

Had a hell of a (short) fight last week. Two new fighters and future regulars (both want to come back for a rematch and take on other newcomers). 

That being said, this match had it's issues. I had an issue with the focus and still learning my new rig. The total fight time is a little under 4 minutes but they're pretty explosive. Wild hair pulling, punching, slapping, clothes ripping and it ends all with a devastating panty wedge. The match also has pre and post fight videos.

I definitely have some interesting newcomers that want to fight within the next few weeks, but that needs cash. You guys will be happy to know that JENN is coming back for a fight in Vegas! Hopefully this new release generates enough to fund the next few matches as well. I have very high hopes for the new fighters who've stepped up and can't wait to see what's next. I plan on releasing the full match in the next few days.

Thanks for everyone's support as always (image from the amazing and talented Xyolop)! 

Check my gumroad site over the next few days for the full release!

https://gndbrawls.gumroad.com/

Fight Preview at the bottom:

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

http://myaccount.dropsend.com/share/f7f6ad521b59b9b998623bcd63848b31

Offline clark85

• God Member
Re: GND Brawls New Release Kaos vs Dallas
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2024, 03:01:42 PM »
oh nice looks good! a catfight with some clothes ripping finally!

Offline mrboomstick

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2024, 04:45:28 AM »
Definitely looks good. I like how the blonde grabbed her hair with both hands while taking her down. I'd much rather have a 4 minute match that goes all out, than a 20 minute snooze fest where the girls roll around and you barely see any slapping or worse no hair pulling.

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2024, 09:23:27 AM »
Great to see you back mate! Thought you had disappeared! Excited to see more

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2024, 11:25:30 PM »
Haven't seen this one, but I bought a bundle of 2 previous fights, which were good - the first one mainly, with one super hot chick. I know there is a third fight which os supposed to be short too. Short fights happen, no big deal, especially if they are good, but 4 in a row? There is something wrong. You need to work out something about that, because there is a trend. It is no longer a coincidence.

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2024, 11:32:45 PM »
I'd rather have shorter more intense fights than longer half hearted ones. Im experimenting with timed 1st and 2nd rounds with a final round with no time limit that goes to final submission as well. But I cant force enthusiasm and I wont force someone to continue a fight they've lost enthusiasm for.

The first one you're talking about is Jenn. Who's definitely coming back and intends to fight on for much longer.

Offline Bucs88

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2024, 05:03:27 PM »
Big fan of your work so I will buy it when you upload it  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Bucs88

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2024, 05:08:03 PM »
Hey All!

You guys will be happy to know that JENN is coming back for a fight in Vegas!

Hmm isn't she that gave up to soon agains Autumn? Could have been epic match. So she is not the most popular in my book.  :P

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2024, 09:51:50 PM »
Lol yes, Jenn  and I talked for a little bit and she took it a bit easy on autumn but was NOT expecting her to be as aggressive and dominating as she was.

She isnt going to make the same mistake twice and stated her next opponent is going to basically have to KO her to win. She even alluded that she has no problem fighting dirty to come out on top next time.

Offline Suited an

• God Member
Kaos vs Dallas Released!
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2024, 09:52:28 PM »
Kaos vs Dallas Released!

Hey All!

The match has been released! Hope you enjoy it and as always, any feedback/review is appreciated. Thanks for all the fans and your support as you guys keep these matches going.

https://gndbrawls.gumroad.com/

Offline HairPullingFan

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2024, 10:17:49 PM »
I watched this fight! I recommend it to all fans of real female fights!

Two vicious bitches clashed in a hurricane fight! I haven't had such fun for a long time...) A very tough fight!

I'm pleasantly surprised! You know how to find girls who really want to fight and do it with passion and anger! Wow!

These two cats can become real stars in your fights...)

Kaos could be a worthy opponent for Jenn! Very evil bitch!

I'm looking forward to new fights! Good luck!

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2024, 01:27:52 PM »
Have you never thought about getting onto twitter? A couple of people are talking about this video there but you would get so much more traction if you could hype the fight on twitter.

Suitefights and clap city will post a simple picture of a girl hyping the fight and it gets 15000 reach on twitter. It’s such a good way to advertise!

I get it’s a time thing but anything to see you succeed and make more matches.

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2024, 05:21:23 PM »
Thanks for the thought but I always kinda liked the word of mouth style on Twitter/X honestly. It seems more organic and an indicator if a fight's actually good or not. That and I wouldn't really post except a few times a year when fights are actually done.

I've had the extremely good fortune to know Xyolop, and his posts are probably worth more than mine. I can't thank him enough for his time and feedback.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 05:21:58 PM by Suited an »

Offline khaos

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2024, 04:42:49 AM »
If you haven't seen this fight do yourself a favor and watch it. It has the most brutal pussy wedgie submission ever and I'm not exaggerating when I say that.

There's also head shots and even some head slamming, just brutal action that rivals the likes of CrystalFilms.