News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Suitefights Oil wrestling 4

• 6 Replies

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Suitefights Oil wrestling 4
« on: April 10, 2024, 08:06:33 AM »
For those interested Suitefights Oil 4 has been released and after seeing the first two matches  I'm already 100% satisfied lol! I'll try to be vague as not to spoil the winners but Paisley vs Vivian 3 in oil was pretty freaking epic with the final score to support that claim! The look Paisley gives to Vivian as the camera fades at the close of their match was hotter than hell and speaks volumes on how their fued is still probably FAR from over.
POTENTIAL SPOILER.....

Out of the 3 girls one in particular was an absolute BEAST and when I say completely dominated I mean COMPLETELY dominated. Out of the girls currently wrestling/catfighting today Chakira is the only one I can see who would stand a chance of defeating this particular girl as her wrestling skills are on a completely different level compared to the current competition.

END SPOILER .

Side note...
Whatever oil you guys used or secret procedures taken to make those girls THAT oily keep it a company secret because you've successfully cracked the code of the perfect oil wrestling condition(?) I've never seen an oil match look so perfect. That alone gets a chefs kiss. PERFECTION!

I do have one complaint but it's just a personal preference of mine so take it with a grain of salt.  It's probably just me but I prefer the girls competing in thongs rather than naked. Again that's MY preference.

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
Re: Suitefights Oil wrestling 4
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2024, 07:40:18 PM »
Side note...
Whatever oil you guys used or secret procedures taken to make those girls THAT oily keep it a company secret because you've successfully cracked the code of the perfect oil wrestling condition(?) I've never seen an oil match look so perfect. That alone gets a chefs kiss. PERFECTION!
Will do!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 02:10:57 AM by SuiteFights »

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2024, 04:13:16 AM »
I bought the previous 3 oil wrestling, so I am a little "fed up" with it and undecided about this one. Plus, we all know one of the girls is too dominant for the other 2. So there is no competitive factor. Yes, oil wresting is more about the sexyness than the competitiveness, but it is still a bit frustrating.

In the other hand, I want to see more of Anastasia. Yes, her debut was not the greatest - in terms of action - but she is insanely hot. Beautiful, great, curvy body, sexy, charming, bright personality, etc. Few girls in the industry have impacted me this much. She is a blast.

I will probably buy it, because of the Anastasia factor. But I hope SF can make a more "traditional catfight" for her in the future. I don't know if she is willing to, but she strikes me as one who would do it. But you need a decent opponent for that. Otherwise it is fruitless. I suspect some people are overrating her, though. First fight she fought a much smaller girl with no skills. Vivian and Paisley are both small girls, with no skills either. Chakira is much bigger. She is very strong and she actually trains. She is not super skilled, sure, I would say a white belt, but on her way to a blue belt or something. And she is actually pretty mean and wild. I think she could handle Anastasia without much of a sweat. But yeah, I would pay to see it for sure.

Funny, I was thinking just yesterday about some big girls I would like to see fighting Chakira in a wild catfight. I thought of Rapture, but I have never seen her in an actual catfight, I don't think she is willing to, unfortunately, because she is big, super hot, decent skills.

But yeah, I don't know why producers insist with some girls. Who the hell wants to see Bella Gypsy fighting again, for instance? Some girls with dubious looks and who don't deliever keep coming for more, whereas some girls we would love to see fighting are nowhere to be found. Chakira is one example. I understand producing catfights is not easy. We don't know what happens behind the scenes. The fact we don't see Chakira probably says something about her, but still, I think producers should try to be more creative and bring in some different girls, some who have been in the session/wrestling business, for instance. Maybe most won't do it, but others, for the right kind of money, most certainly would. I think Slapcity is doing a fine job finding women to fight. And he brought a known face, Lara, to fight for him. That's the type of thing that we like to see. Anyway, just my 2 cents.

PS: I also prefer thongs/bikini rather than nude. For me, the perfect scenario is starting with something and removing later. So you get both options and everyone is satisfied.

EDIT: I am glad SF dropped the ridiculous 2vs1 idea. I don't even know if this was ever a serious thing, or just SF being funny about Anastasia's dominance in her first fight, but yeah, 2vs1 for me is not a fight. It is a circus. Comic relief. I would rather see 1 on 1, even if one is too strong for the other.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 04:33:38 AM by cfbr »

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2024, 07:59:51 AM »
I've made my statements on how I feel about real catfights currently as I feel they've become monotonous and you're not guaranteed to get your money's worth. I'm not paying to see a fight over in a couple of minutes and two women slapping and pulling hair isn't what sells me on a catfight. Slapping and hair pulling is a part but IMO it's not "sexy" and THAT'S what sells me on a catfight. I can see two girls slapping and hair pulling all day for free online and the fact they're naked or topless isn't really a deal breaker now either because the novelty of that has worn off. My only demand for a catfight and major selling point again is "is it sexy?" and for me it's not striking or hairpulling it's two sexy women engaged in body to body contact/grappling which is why I'm a huge fan
of female wrestling ESPECIALLY WAM Wrestling!
At least @cfbr we can agree on a couple of things. The girl's starting off in bottoms is hot, IMO if they remain for the entire match I'm also cool with. Also that a 2 vs 1 is ALWAYS a clusterf*** and should never be attempted unless it's a scripted fight. Even then I'm not interested because I honestly don't like 2 v1 fights and I'm really not into one-sided fights. Very rarely have I ever liked one-sided fights but if done right on rare occasions I've enjoyed some.

Offline jocatfig

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2024, 01:30:13 PM »
Each one has a certain idea and tastes, we will never agree. A cat fight, as always, consists of pulling hair, scratching, rolling on the floor, attacking each other wherever, etc., nothing like wrestling, which is something more sporting. For example, I don't like wrestling at all, I never buy anything on that topic or anything similar, only catfights.

Offline JanetJade

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2024, 07:37:28 PM »
Anastasia vs Bella Luxx would be a great oil match.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2024, 02:58:15 AM »
Anastasia vs Bella Luxx would be a great oil match.

I 2nd, 3rd, and 4th this idea! ;D
I also think Anastasia and Vika would be a good oil match. Vika doesn't get enough credit for her toughness.When she's not "scripted " to job she holds her own very well.