News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Joan Wise/Jaguar Questions

• 2 Replies

Offline BlueRoses

Joan Wise/Jaguar Questions
« on: April 10, 2024, 06:14:26 PM »
I've always found this producer to be my absolute fave. Obviously the matches are fantasy, but they're presented as realistic enough for me to get into them and are able to lean into the fantasy concept to give us great trash talk, humiliation finishes and some good post-match stuff. I was wondering if anyone here knows more about the history.

What exactly is the relationship between Joan Wise and Jaguar? It seems to me that in the early days they are two unrelated producers with different models and different sets but then they start doing these inter-club matches. Alecia-Alexis is PC004, Alecia-Amber is PC022, Treena-Amber is VT192 and Treena-Alexis is VT210. Now, Amber and Alexis have a fight in JV053 which suggests that these inter-club matches probably take place around that time, which I would guess is the mid-90s.

I get further confused by the relationship going forward. For example, Devon has fights in both JV085 and PC040, both on the same set but apparently one is Jaguar and the other is Joan Wise Private Collection. Were these companies just interchangeable at this point? It doesn't feel like they are. I use that example specifically because I tend to very much enjoy the matches on that particular set and consider it kind of a high point in their run.

By the end they seem to be pretty much the same thing. They use the same sets and fighters: Candi, Nikki Steele, Star Chandler, etc. By this point the fights are generally not so interesting to me. I guess this is the early 2000s?

I would be very grateful for any information that you can give me about this topic.

Offline cockfighter58

Re: Joan Wise/Jaguar Questions
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2024, 04:12:10 PM »
so, i might be wrong about this but it appears that Joan Wise started as a New York org and you can identify most of them by the blue mats.  Meanwhile, Jaguar was a Florida company that primarily used the living room set. I believe that, at some point, the two groups started doing collabs and eventually the two entities merged, since now, Joan Wise sells videos from both companies. I also think there was also a third company that merged with them too but im unsure if it was actually a different company or just that they had a third set.

Offline jq000004

• God Member
Re: Joan Wise/Jaguar Questions
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2024, 05:51:55 PM »
Jaguar was certainly a separate entity to begin with, and had its own website - www.greeneyes.com. In the same way that the Joan Wise sites also have Jaguar videos to sell, Greeneyes now offers videos from both producers. I'm not clear if the two companies actually merged, or whether they simply established a working relationship which suited them both.