News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Best Friend's Sister: Kara's struggles, Part 1

• 5 Replies

Offline Augur

• God Member
  • Author of Titfight Academy and BFS Tribute
« on: July 22, 2018, 08:45:53 AM »
Hi, everyone!

Given how far Jon Grey has gotten with his avalanche of BFS chapters, I thought now might be a good time to start posting the spin-offs. "Kara's struggles" is a parallel series created by Goliadmike, and as the title suggests, follows the big-titted college girl Kara instead of Jon and Tiff. There's a lot of overlap of course, and the events of both series come together quite often. The Hooter girls like Tamera, Rolonda etc. were originally invented by Mike, and his stories pave the way for the upcoming Beta Omegas vs Hooters tournament we'll soon get see in Jon's main BFS series.

So, with permission from Mike, I'll be reposting his Kara spin-offs here - along with my own Tribute series later on.

A few words from the man himself:
---
I wrote a parallel story to Jon's "Best Friend's Sister" story, with his blessing. I was intrigued by Kara's character and after bouncing a few idea's off of him wrote this story. I hope you enjoy this story and it inspires him to continue on with the series.
---

(This story was first published on Hostboard in July 2011, and picks up immediately following the events of BFS part 8. Much of the early portions of the Kara's struggles -series feature flashbacks to the initial 5 or so of Jon's stories. Jon's original episode of BFS (part 1), if anyone's interested, was first posted in July 2009.)

By Goliadmike

"See ya at the gym, floppy." Chrissy said with a laugh as she twirled my sports bra over her head after making a big production of looking down at my beaten jugs.

"Why didn’t I just go home that night instead of following my friend back to her dorm for a sleepover, then this would have probably never happened?" I thought to myself as I watched Chrissy strut to her car.

That’s probably not true with the circle of friends I run around with and my oversized endowments. I’m sure one of my friends would have mentioned titfighting sooner or later and their little get to gathers. The first time I got wind of titfighting was after going to a late movie with a friend that lived in the dorms. We decided to go back to her dorm and hang out for the night since her roommate went home for the weekend. As we were waiting for the elevator to take us up to her room, I could hear laughter coming from the stairwell to the basement.

"Oh my God, wait!" Julie exclaimed after bursting into a giggle fit when the elevator doors opened.

"What?" I questioned.

"You’ll see." Julie answered brimming with excitement.

The next thing I know the door burst open and out walks a group of girls laughing and giggling. My jaw dropped open when a naked girl appeared behind them. I wasn’t shocked at the appearance of a naked chick, but not a naked chick in a dorm lobby. I don’t know whether I was more shocked by her nudity or the fact she had the word "loser" written across her chest with lipstick. Another girl appeared behind the naked chick with an arm full of clothes and looking smug.

"What?" I started to ask Julie as the group made their way over to where we were standing.

"You’ll see." Julie answered smiling broadly.

I looked back at the girl and noticed after looking her up and down that her tits were as red as her blushing face. naked girl was somewhat busty I day she was bordering on a small C. as she walked across the lobby, her tits flopped around on her chest. I knew she lost a bet of some kind I just didn’t know what type, but my friend Julie was soon to gleefully fill me in.

"Hey girl!" Julie excitedly said to one of her dorm mates from the group that came out of the stairwell.

"Hey Jewels, you should have been there." One of the girls said to Julie.

"Yeah, it was epic!" Another girl chimed in.

I was starting to giggle at the naked girl’s embarrassment and Julie and her friend’s obvious glee in the outcome of whatever bet had taken place. Julie leaned in and asked me to ask the naked girl what happened. I looked at the two girls who Julie had spoken to when they walked up. The girls nodded their approval.

"Um, why are you naked?" I stammered.

The naked girl turned a deeper shade of red while looking pleadingly at the girl holding her clothing.

"Do it." The girl holding the clothing said after a good laugh.

"My roommate just crushed my tits with her superior pair." The naked girl said with a sigh.

"She knocked mine flat. She slapped them around and into submission with her dominant boobs." Naked girl continued.

"So, from now till the end of the semester to make up for the disrespect I showed my roommate, I will clean our dorm and do all of her laundry. I will also walk the halls of this dorm braless in honor of my roommate." The naked girl concluded to the cheers and laughter of the girls gathered round her.

Just then, the elevator door opened and we all got in. Naked chick and her roommate got in last. With a smile on her face, the clothed roommate ordered the naked girl to face her. To my shock, the clothed girl stepped close to face her naked roommate and shoved her boobs into the bare boobs of the naked girl. I stood mesmerized as the clothed girls boobs pushed into the defeated girl’s chest flattening them. It was as if naked girl’s boobs were trying to hide from her roommate’s boobs.

"Hey, where did Hill’s (short for Hillary) boobs go?" A girl asked.

"Oh, there they are." Answered another one after the clothed roommate moved her boobs underneath Hillary’s and lifted the defeated girl’s boobs with her own.

My mouth dropped open as I watched the clothed girls boobs support the naked girls tits as we rode up the elevator. I was shocked at some of the comments I heard from the girls and Julie.
The elevator stopped and the group headed out of the elevator and down the hall. We watched as the group made their way down the hallway, when one of the girls walking behind Hillary turned around and stepped to the side to give us a view of Hillary’s bare backside. Just above Hillary’s butt written in lipstick were the words "Cathy’s Bitch." Julie burst out laughing and…well, so did I. I didn’t know the girl and felt sorry for her, but it was still funny.
As soon as we got to her room, I was full of questions and Julie happily…a little too happily answered them all.

"Alright Jewels, what was that all about?" I asked.

"Hillary and Cathy are roommates and have been at each other’s throats since they moved in together and tonight they settled things." Julie answered.

"So they had a fight in the basement. Weren’t they worried about the dorm mother?" I asked.

"It wasn’t so much of a fight as a contest and as far as Mrs. Klegg goes she is the one that started this whole thing a few years ago." Julie answered.

"What?" I said

"Yeah, rumor has it the first year she became a dorm mother a couple of girls were about to have a knock down drag out fight when she warned them about the no violence no tolerance policy so Mrs. Klegg suggested a titfight contest." Julie replied.

"A titfight." I said with a non believing tone.

"Yeah." She laughed "a boob smashing nipple bending jug crushing titfight." Julie happily finished.

"Okay, what is a titfight." I replied skeptically

"Oh my God, you’ve never heard of that? With your tits, I figured you would know what that is." Julie said.

"Um, no." I said

"Well are you going to tell me or tease me all night?" I asked.

"Sure, there are bunches of ways to have a tit fight. There are the boobs smashing fights where two girls smash their boobs into each other where the winner is determined by who are able to crush and flatten her opponent. Then there are the nipple fights where you try to push or flatten the other girls nipples, but most fights are for boob dominance where anything goes and the fight lasts until one set has completely flattened and defeated the other set by smashing, squashing, and flattening her opponent." Julie answered.

"Why all the interest in this?" I asked after she caught me looking at her rather modest sized chest.

"Because after I graduate and get a real job, I’m going to by a pair of boobs and knock a few bitches flat." Julie answered.

I looked at Julie as if she were crazy.

"Look Kara, you’ve probably never lost a boyfriend to a bustier girl…it’s humiliating." Julie replied while looking at my chest.

"Oh, I see, but if they left you because of chest size they probably weren’t worth keeping in the first place." I offered.

"You’re right, but that is not the point. We can’t change what men want. You’ve seen them in the clubs guys drooling like rabid dogs at the sight of cleavage or a bouncing set of big tits." Julie said.

"I’ve also seen them nearly break their necks turning to get a good look at a girl’s ass." I countered.

"True, but you can do things with your ass like work out, wear body shapers or hose for your legs, makeup for your face, and hell you can have any hair color you want, but with boobs they are what they are. Before you suggest bra stuffing, don’t even go there. I don’t want to even think about the look of disappointment on a guys face once the bra comes off." Julie replied.

"Fair enough." I said. "So, after college you are going to be a boob banging bitch on heels, eh."
Julie laughed. "I can’t wait to walk into some club and take the attention away from some cow shaking her udders and completely dwarf her and then knock her around."

Julie was starting to scare me a bit with her obsession with busty girls. Deep down, I wondered what she really thought of me. Therefore, I decided to get her on another train of thought and I was intrigued with the subject.

"How often do those fights take place?" I asked.

"Once or twice a month usually." Julie answered.

"Really?" I asked surprised at the frequency.

"Actually, more than that. Some girls do it for fun. If you are interested, there are times we have get to gathers and sleepovers just for that." Julie offered.

"Sure." I said hopeful for an invite.

"Hey wait!" Julie excitedly exclaimed and then reached for her cell phone.

I listened intently as Julie began the conversation.

"Hey girl, its Jewlz what are you doing?" Julie asked. "Great, do you mind if I bring a friend down to your room, she might be interested in those little contests?" Julie paused to listen for a moment and winked at me. "Yeah she’s huge!" Julie said again looking at my chest then winking at me. "Great see ya in a bit." Julie punched a button on her phone and then threw it on the bed.

"Follow me." Julie ordered and then we were heading down the hall to the elevator.

We got off on the same floor the naked chick had earlier. I looked around hoping to see Hillary or Cathy, but was disappointed they were nowhere to be found. Julie stopped walking and knocked on a door. It was answered by a cute athletic looking brunette.

"Hi Cindy." Julie greeted her friend.

"Hey." Cindy answered.

"This is my friend Kara." Julie said and then stepped aside so Cindy could appraise me.

The girl didn’t bother looking at my face she just stared at my chest and then laughed. I started to say something about her rudeness when Cindy spoke up.
"You’re right Julie she’s huge." Cindy reached out to shake my hand.

"Hi I’m Cindy." She said finally looking me in the eye.

I shook her hand and introduced myself.

"Come in." Cindy offered.

I followed Julie into Cindy room and took a seat on her bed beside my friend. Cindy caught me checking her body out and I blushed as she smiled at me.

"Hey Cindy, can we watch the fight you had with Sarah?" Julie questioned.

"Sure the more that see it the better." Cindy answered with a laugh and then grabbed her laptop.

We watched her flip through some files. "Here it is." She exclaimed and then double clicked the file.

The scene opened with a bunch of girls standing and sitting in a cleared living room. Cindy and another girl stood naked in the center facing each other. Cindy was a well toned girl and winked at me when I looked at her to compare the real life version to the body on the screen. Embarrassed, I looked back at the video. The other girl facing Cindy was a blonde with an equally athletic body. Cindy and the girl appeared to be talking to each other, but with the chatter and giggling from the other girls in the room I couldn’t tell what they were saying. I saw Cindy laugh and then take a step forward. Sarah did the same and pressed her chest into Cindy's chest.

"I knew right then I had her beat." Cindy said.

"How did you know?" I asked not taking my eyes off the screen.

"Her tits gave way to mine. After that it was just a matter of time before I crushed her." Cindy answered.

Sarah tried to pull away from Cindy but the brunette wrapped her arms around Sarah’s back and pulled the blonde into her. I could see Sarah wince as Cindy rubbed her chest across the blonde’s chest. Sarah struggled in Cindy's grip. When Cindy stopped scraping her tits across Sarah’s chest, she forced her chest into the blonde’s boobs. Sarah reached around and gripped Cindy's back to match the hold the brunette had on her. As they stood in their heated embrace, they were whispering into each other’s ear.

"What were you saying to each other?" I asked.

"I asked her how it felt to have her boobs crushed. She wasn’t saying much just cursing under her breath." Cindy answered.

Back on the screen, Sarah pushed her chest away from Cindy, but the brunette moved her arms up, grabbed Sarah’s upper arms and began swinging her chest from side to side slamming her boobs against the blonde. Sarah winced but returned the tactic. It was easy to see that Cindy was completely knocking Sarah’s tits around. The beating became too much for Sarah, she tried to push her chest back into Cindy to stop the bombardment but Cindy took a step back while swinging Sarah around in a circle causing the blonde to lose her balance. Sarah fell on her side as Cindy landed on top of her. The brunette straddled Sarah and then rolled the blonde onto her back.

"Gotcha now Blondie!" Cindy exclaimed as she lowered her chest down on to Sarah’s boobs.

"This is where I really crushed her." Cindy commented as she watched herself rub her tits all over Sarah’s chest.

Poor Sarah could do nothing but kick her legs trying to unseat Cindy as the brunette assaulted Sarah’s boobs. I watched Sarah’s tits flatten as Cindy lifted her chest off the blonde and then drop her tits back down on Sarah’s boobs. With each bomb, Sarah grunted and cursed.

"I just love beating blondes." Cindy commented.

Just then, Sarah chocked out her surrender as she tried to keep from crying. The cameraperson got a close up shot of Cindy straddling Sarah with the victor’s boobs hanging down with her nipples just barely touching Sarah’s nipples. I could hear the girls cheering and some laughter in the background. Cindy and Sarah stared into each other’s eyes for a few moments before the blonde looked away in shame. After grabbing Sarah’s chin, Cindy forced Sarah to look at Cindy for a few more moments.
After heaving herself off Sarah, Cindy strutted around the downed blonde with her arms in the air. The camera focused on Cindy and then panned down when the brunette stopped to look down on her beaten foe.

"Guess we know whose tits are better, don’t we." Cindy sneered.

Cindy placed a foot on one of Sarah’s tits and squashed it a little. Part of Sarah’s boob oozed out from under Cindy's foot.

"I'm amazed you were able to last as long as you did with these floppy things," Cindy snickered. "You'd expect little titties like yours to be firm and strong like mine." She continued.

"God, look at her." Julie laughed.

I felt a bit sorry for Sarah as Cindy continued to taunt the blonde.

"But yours aren't. So you get to taste a real pair of tits, don't you?" Cindy said after pulling Sarah off her back and onto her knees.

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed as Sarah brought her mouth to one of Cindy's boobs and began to suck. Julie laughed.

As Sarah sucked, Cindy grabbed the back of the blonde’s head and forced more of her boob in the girl’s mouth. The girls in the background really began to cheer and laugh. I guess Sarah wasn’t a group favorite.

"That's right, bitch, suck the better pair of tits. Feel how firm they are. You couldn't even dent them. Suck that nipple." Cindy ordered and the blonde complied.

Sarah continued to suck Cindy's boobs and nipples until the brunette pulled her away by the hair. They shared another moment as Cindy looked down on her beaten opponent with a confident smile on her face. A dejected Sarah cut her eyes away from her conqueror and looking down in defeat. Cindy walked away to one side of the room as Sarah climbed to her feet and headed in the opposite direction.

Just before the clip cut off a busty blonde strode to where the fight took place and asked "Whose next?" The girl’s boobs were almost or equal to the size of mine.

"Who is that?" I questioned pointing at the screen.

"Who her?" Cindy asked looking at the screen

Cindy's face twisted into a sneer.

"Tit-i-full Tiffany." Cindy answered with disdain dripping from her tone.

I could tell she didn’t like the girl.

"What’s wrong with her?" I asked.

"Nothing." Cindy answered.

Julie and I looked at each other and then back at Cindy.

"Nothing…that is the problem. Little miss perfect with her perfect blonde hair, clear porcelain skin, and her big perfect undefeated boobs. To top things off, she’s also smart and she was a cheerleader in high school." Cindy continued.

"She’s not really blonde." Julie stated.

"Blonde enough." Cindy replied.

I agreed.

"Has she beaten you?" Julie asked.

"No, I haven’t bothered challenging her." Cindy replied. "She would flatten me."

I knew right then that I wanted to put my boobs up against tiffany’s tits. I had been enthralled at what I had seen tonight and wanted to try it and I thought tiffany would be the perfect opponent.

"Do you think I can take her?" I asked.

Julie giggled and Cindy smiled.

"Well size wise you’re in her league, but there is more to titfighting than boob size. Tiffany is hard as a rock and her nipples are weapons themselves. I’ve seen girls quit just from tiffany stabbing them with her nips." Cindy said.

"Oh, well I think I’m firm for my size and my nipples are pretty long." I said.

"What size are you?" Cindy asked.

"Well, depending on the time of the month I’m mostly a DD, but sometimes, depending on the time of the month a DDD." I answered.
Julie and Cindy giggled.

"No offense Kara, but you might want to start out against someone else, tiffany is undefeated." Cindy offered.

"Yeah, Kara why tiffany?" Julie asked.

"I’m no beauty and guys ignore me when someone hot like tiffany is around. These titfights are a way I could level the playing field." I answered.

They both nodded.

"Well if you really want to I’ll see when the next little get together will be and let you know. I’m sure the girls would love to watch you knock tiffany around. She is a favorite, but I think the girls would also like to see her on the receiving end of a boob thrashing." Cindy said.

"Cool." I said and then gave her my number.

We thanked Cindy and then headed back to Julie’s room for the night.

I received a call from Cindy on Wednesday telling me that there would be a sleepover at a girl named Christy’s house and that tiffany would be there. Cindy said she mentioned my name and the girls wanted me to come. I immediately called Christy and introduced myself. We chatted for a while and she invited to her house for the event. After receiving the driving directions, I thanked her and hung up the phone. I was on pins and needles for the rest of the week.

That week, I was on an emotional roller coaster. One minute I would be excited and the next on the verge of calling Christy and backing out. Every night I drifted off to sleep after masturbating fantasizing about the weekend. By Friday, I was an emotional wreck.

I found Christy’s house with ease and nervously knocked on the door. It was answered by a cute blonde (gag) that greeted me with a cheery "Hi". I introduced myself and she invited me in. As I followed Christy into her house, I couldn’t help but notice how fit the girl was. I was already intimidated, as I am no work out warrior and have some flab here and there. I noticed most of the other girls were in fair to good shape. I felt like a big fat cow.

As I toured the house, there was a strip poker game going on in the kitchen. A group of girls was in the living room discussing classes and a small group in the corner whispering in a private conversation. I had seen most of the girls around campus but had no classes with any of them.

I hadn’t seen my intended opponent and wondered if she was going to be coming. I looked around for another possible opponent and didn’t see any girls with a chest equal to my size. I then thought I might just observe. I needed to use the restroom and headed down the hall, as I rounded a corner I ran straight into tiffany tit to tit. We bounced off each other and stood surprised for a moment as I took in the sight of her boobs. When I finally was able to tear my eyes off her tits, I saw her smirking at me.

"Sorry." I said with a blushing face.

"My fault." She said with a smirk.

"Um, where is the bathroom?" I asked.

"Next door right there." Tiffany said while turning and pointing to it.

I stared at the tits I wanted to challenge as the blonde turned her torso swinging her braless tits around. I have to say I was impressed. I wondered if she was going braless to intimidate the others. If that was the case, she succeeded. She was huge and hard. She turned back around and caught me stared at her chest again. I was so embarrassed.

"First time?" she asked.

I nodded the affirmative blushing.

"Great, the more big girls we have the better." She offered.

I wasn’t sure how to take her comment. Did she mean big as in fat or big as in chesty. I guess she meant chesty, as she looked my boobs over. She looked up from my chest and winked at me I smiled she started to head past me to the living room. As tiffany passed me, she brushed her chest across my upper arm. I felt a bolt of excitement course through my body as she scraped her rock hard nipples over my skin. I headed to the bathroom to collect myself. My confidence in my boobs wavered as I thought of her boobs against my body and speaking of my body, I didn’t even compare to her. Where tiffany was flat and toned, I was soft and flabby. She was taller than me by a couple of inches. I felt like my kinky brunette hair was a mop compared to her perfect blonde do. Then there were those confident blue eyes of hers that captured my plain brown eyes. I heard a commotion in the living room. I decided to see what was up.

As I entered the living room, Christy and another girl were standing boob to boob with the other girls standing around them egging the two on.

"So Darla and Christy are going to go first?" I heard a girl ask.

"I'll take a bet that Christy's tits hold up better than Darla's saggy bags." The girl continued.

"Fuck you, Kelly." The girl standing toe to toe with Christy replied.

"Maybe later, Darla. I can probably convince Christy to let me have what's left," Kelly said as a bunch of giggles and "oohs" were heard.

"I'll keep her." Christy said barely audible over the laughter and murmur of the other girls.

"You'll have to beat me, Christy." Darla said as she put her hands on her hips.

"I will slut. You can't win this one on your back." Christy said as she mimicked Darla’s stance.

"Ok, guys, hold on. Let's not get too out of control here." Tiffany my soon to be opponent said trying to settle the two girls down.

"Oh, Tiff, if she wants to, I'll crush those perky little titties. Then she can make sure I get everything I need. You want to up the stakes, titless?" Darla said with an angry tone to her voice.

All conversation and laughter died down at Darla’s statement.

"When I'm done with you, you won't have the energy to top me off, bitch." Christy said with an angry tone to match Darla.

"Then stand up and prove it with those pathetic tits." Darla challenged.

As the two girls, sized each other up, I compared the fighters. Christy had pale boobs with pink pointy nipples her breast were almost conical shaped where Darla’s boobs while about the same size had a darker tint with dark nipples. I don’t know if it was the color difference if the nipples or if Darla had thicker nipples, but it looked like Darla had Christy beat in the nipple department. Darla’s boobs were definitely rounder than Christy’s tits. While Darla and Christy didn’t have the size of tiffany or me, they did have boobs to be proud of.

The fight started with Darla thrusting her chest into Christy. Their nipples lined up perfectly as Darla’s points bore into Christy’s headlights. Christy groaned and so did Darla. The aggressive Darla twisted her torso so her nipples would grind into Christy. In retaliation, Christy thrust her chest forward trying to stab Darla’s points, but missed and jabbed her nipples into the dark areola of Darla.

"You like that, Christy? Feeling my powerful tits slam into your pathetic nipples?" Darla taunted Christy.

Christy reached up to grab Darla by the shoulders to minimize the thrusting power of Darla. Darla did the same to Christy as the two now were in a tight embrace. Continuing to twist and grind her nipples into Christy, Darla took control of the fight as Christy's groans became louder. The room became silent as all the girls watching felt the first tide of the fight turn in Darla's favor.

"I'm going to flatten you, whore," Darla, threatened.

"I'm going to crush these perky tits so you've got nipples pointing at your waist." Darla taunted.

It seemed the fight was going to go Darla's way, as Christy seemed to wilt under the redhead’s attack. Christy winced with every jab and groan with every scrape she took from Darla. Then, all of a sudden, Christy tightened her grip and rammed her boobs into Darla's tits. Darla groaned and seemed to loosen her grip as Christy followed her thrust with a second shove that actually caused Darla's round boobs billow out to the sides. I heard some "oohs" and "aahs" from some of the girls standing near me. Christy seemed to gain some confidence as she took the attack to the redhead.

You like those round, saggy bags getting flattened, whore? How does it feel to get your tits thrashed Darla?" Christy asked.

Darla didn’t respond verbally but she did thrust herself forward and wrap her arms around Christy's back in a tight embrace. Both girls grunted as the two fighters ground themselves into each other. When they pushed each other apart and stood, back to assess damage they both had red breasts.

"I'm crushing your sad, droopy tits, Darla," Christy said with a sneer as she massaged her breasts with her hands.

"Fuck that, your little boobs are getting pulverized by the minute." Darla hissed.

"You're going to pour your tits into a bra when I'm done with you, whore!" Christy shouted.

A loud smacking sound filled the room along with grunts after Christy stepped forward and slammed her chest into Darla. I couldn’t believe the intensity of the fight. I thought this was just some friendly competition to relieve some sexual energy, but these two seemed too really dislike each other. More tit flesh smacking tit flesh fill the room as Darla and Christy slammed themselves into each other. I looked around the room and noticed the other girls were just as enthralled in the fight as I was. I had to admit I was hot with excitement.

They kept slamming into each other neither girl wanting to give way to her rival as their bodies began to shine from a sheen sweat that formed on their skin. Finally, the two locked up in an embrace by grabbing each other’s upper arms. The grunts turned to groans as Christy and Darla began grinding against each other instead of slamming.

"I'm going to grind you flat," Christy, said breaking the silence.

Instead of being mad, Darla laughed at Christy's comment. The redhead then reached around locking her arms around Christy's lower back and squeezed. Christy returned the favor. Their breasts mushroomed out as one set of boobs tried to crush the other set. By the look on their faces, I could tell the fight was nearing a conclusion as both girls looked exhausted.

"I'm going to flatten you Darla. I'm going to crush your nipples, then your tits. Then I'm going to ride your face." Christy commented after a long several moments of the boob-crushing embrace.

I freaked and wanted to run out for just a moment as I realized what the fight was about. The loser would eat pussy! I didn’t know what Christy was talking about "Topping me off "now I did. I didn’t want to sign up for that, but I was too intrigued to leave during the middle of the fight so I stayed rooted in place as the fight wore on.
I expected Darla to be furious and fire back a remark, but she didn’t she just pulled Christy into her tighter causing Christy's tits mushroom out. I felt a little sorry for the blonde as she winced visibly from the pressure.

"Just for that, little whore, you're going to lick my pussy so much tonight; you'll forget you like cock. Tenderizing your tits is just my way to get there." Darla threatened.

I freaked more. I looked around wondering who, if all were lesbians. "What did I get myself into?" I thought.
That statement Darla made my jaw drop as Darla began a furious thrusting attack as she continually slammed her breasts into Christy's repeatedly. The first sign the fight hint of weakness came when Christy dropped her arms to her sides. My heart beat faster as I realized Christy was in trouble as her head slumped forward and came to rest on Darla's shoulder. Darla laughed as she pushed Christy back a bit until her head fell back and then pulled the blonde forward to grind her chest into the battered hostess.

Christy began babbling incoherently as Darla continued to grind her chest into Christy. Then the taunting began. I felt sorry for Christy.

"Oh, yeah, Christy, there they go. Do you feel my tits breaking yours down? My powerful boobs crushing yours? The only reason I haven't stopped yet is because I can still feel the little remnants of your perky nipples on my thick tips. I'm going to obliterate them, and then you're going to eat my pussy until I'm satisfied. Right?" Darla said.

Christy bit her lower lip refusing to reply to Darla's taunts, but she did groan as Darla's tits overwhelmed the host. I heard several girls around me gasp as Christy's chest flattened under Darla's boobs.

"Stop." Christy finally moaned unable to take any more punishment.

"No, bitch. First you tell me what’s going to happen." Darla ordered.

"Okay, just please stop crushing my tits," Christy pleaded with a sob.
Darla pulled away and I was amazed at Christy red, beaten, swollen tits that now hung low on her chest. Darla's tits were red but were still firm and round her dark nipples standing proud and erect.

"Go on," Darla ordered.

"You’re going to flatten my nipples, and then I’m going to suck your pussy till you tell me to stop." Christy muttered between sobs as tears streamed down her face.
Darla cackled as she then looked around the room at the shocked expressions from some of the girls. I was one of them.

"Damn right. Whose got the better tits, bitch?" Darla asked.

"You do, Darla. You have amazing tits, and great nipples." Christy whined.

Darla lined up her dark dominant nipples with Christy's and then pushed forward pushing the host’s nipples back into her chest. It had to be a humbling experience for Christy having to stand there in front of all her guest as her rival humiliated her. It was powerful few moments watching Christy’s nipples disappear.

"Watch those fucking nipples, bitch. Watch them disappear." Darla ordered.

The now submissive Christy did as she was told looking down watching her nipples as Darla’s dominant nubs crushed them. Christy wilted under Darla's domination. I was enthralled watching the change in demeanor of Christy and I have to admit it was a turn on.

After Darla destroyed Christy's nipples, she laughed cynically. I couldn’t believe how flaccid and almost nonexistent Christy nipples appeared compared to when the fight was about to start. Christy began to massage her nipples in front of a laughing Darla, I guess to relieve some pain or to breathe some life back into them.
"Come to your bedroom whore," Darla commanded. "I want to be comfortable when you make me come."

Darla grabbed an unresisting Christy by her wrist to lead the beaten girl to her own bedroom. The poor girl looked completely docile as she followed the victor. I did notice Darla shoot Kelly a withering look before winking at the girl as she led Christy away.

"Have you ever seen anything like that?" A girl standing next to Tiffany asked.

"Yeah, Darla's a bit rough, but Christy wanted to take her on. She knew what she was getting herself into." Tiffany replied.

"Are we up for another contest tonight?" Tiffany asked.

Nobody said anything for a few moments as I screwed up the courage to speak up.

"I just wanna titfight," I said kicking myself for sounding so meek. "I won’t have to eat the winners pussy will I?"

The room burst into laughter and I wanted to die instead of fight. My rosy red embarrassed expression changed to bright red mortification as the laughter rang in my ears.

"No, Kara. Darla is our special case; she only fights if the other person agrees to up the stakes." Tiffany answered.

Just then, a yell of pleasure came from Christy's bedroom. The room broke into laughter.

"Damn, Christy's fast." Kelly commented.

There was more laughter.

"Or Darla's just horny…you know how she gets when she conquers a cock lover." Another girl commented to the cackles of more laughter.

As the laughter died down, I made my decision. I stepped forward peeling my t-shirt over my head and dropped it to the flow. The room fell silent as I reached back to unclasp my bra. I held the cups to my chest for a moment supporting my boobs and then pulled them away letting my double D’s bounce free. I heard several gasps and a few wows as I let the audience take in the site of my jugs. After dropping my bra, I cupped my boobs letting the flesh oozed over and around my fingers as I announced my challenge.

"I want Tiffany." I said after taking in a deep breath and then looked at what I hoped would be my opponent.

If I impressed Tiffany, she didn’t show any signs she just smiled and eyed my boobs.

"Okay, Kara. Since this is your first time, just remember: no hands on tits for this fight just breasts and nipples. Oh, and don’t expect me or anyone else you challenge to take it easy on you this is a competition. Are we still on?" Tiffany explained then asked.

"Yeah," I said licking my lips. Shit, I was nervous. "I’m ready."

I stood waiting for Tiffany to remove her top. She gave me a predatory smile before whipping her top off in front of me. God, I felt like such a pig, as I looked her over. Toned abs, slim waist, big, firm tits, defined arms and of course, her model like face beamed with confidence.

"Well, do we want to go nipples first, or do you want me to crush your titties and just get it over with?" Tiffany asked with a smile on her face.

I was nervous, but I wanted to show her that my tits were just as good as hers were so I reached up tweaking my nipples to let her know I wanted to test her nipples. I expected Tiffany to do the same but she just stood there watching with her hands on her hips thrusting out her big tits. As I looked at her chest, I noticed she didn’t need to coax her nipples they were already hard, so hard in fact they looked crinkly. They were not as long as mine were but they looked thicker. I was a little nervous how my long thinner nipples might hold up against her shorter thicker set.

"Ready," I said with a quivering voice.

Tiffany smiled, at least it wasn’t a smirk, and nodded. We lined up our nipples. I took a deep breath, licked my lips and returned her nod. I pushed forward missing her nipples and jabbing her areolas. I was rewarded with a groan from Tiffany. My heart raced from the excitement, as for the first time I thought I might be able to beat her. My early elation was replaced by surprise when her rock hard nipples bore into my areolas. I winced and grunted from the surprise pain. Since my nips were longer than Tiffany's I decided that short quick, jabs might be effective if I could jab her then retreat without her nipples gouging my areolas. My strategy worked for a while then Tiffany began to twist side to side pushing my nipples around with hers.

I kept trying to jab Tiffany, but unfortunately with her twisting I missed my intended target more than I hit. When she would gouge me, she held me close and ground her rock tipped breasts into nipples. I couldn’t help but wince and groan with each strike. I gave up trying to jab my way to victory so I settle for grinding and scraping. It was a bad strategy, as I didn’t seem to be extracting much pain from Tiffany as I continued to yelp from the pain.

I thought maybe if I just hold out her nipples would begin to soften and I could pummel them, but that was not the case. Tiffany began to bend my nipples. The first time it happen it caused a sharp pain in my chest as I let a scream escape my lips. I looked up for the first time to look Tiffany in the eyes and she had the look of a hunter that just sighted in a trophy worthy target. Tiffany continued her strategy of grinding on my nipples forcing them up, down and to the sides. I could do little but look down and whine in frustration as her nipples pushed and bent mine anyway she wanted. I don’t know why but I just stood there watching her dominate me until Tiffany lined her nipples with mine and then pushed forward. She literally pushed my nipples back into my chest. That was it; game over, my nipples had suffered enough

"I give." I said meekly.

Mercifully, Tiffany immediately pulled away and my now soft beaten nipples poked back out. My nubs hurt and they felt soft when I began to rub the pain out of them. Tiffany offered me a five-minute break. I took it.

It was odd standing around talking about classes, teachers, and general campus life topless in a room full of clothed women rubbing my aching nipples. While we talked, a few girls would come up to me and give me encouragement. I felt a little better but was still embarrassed about the beating I had just taken.
We all laughed as the moans started up again in Christy's bedroom then the moans turned to words or more accurately to commands.

"Yeah! Right there slut. Yeah! That’s it! YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!!" We all heard Darla scream.

"WHO’S MY BITCH? N.. NO..D. DO..DON’T ANSWER ME WHORE, JUST SHUT UP AND LICK ME!" Darla screamed.

We all got a good chuckle out of that exchange. I felt better knowing I wouldn’t have to do that for Tiffany, if I, or more likely, when I, lost, but I did wonder what I would have to do after the fight. We hadn’t talked about the stakes of the fight.

"Time." Someone yelled.

I took a deep breath and met Tiffany in the middle of the room. Tiffany's jugs rode high on her chest compared to my low hangers. I knew she was firmer than I was but I still had her in size. I returned Tiffany's nod to begin the fight. Since I was shorter and my boobs were positioned slightly under hers I thrust up and forward slinging my tits into hers. I was rewarded by Tiffany's shocked gasp as she staggered back. Pushing my luck, I twisted to the side slinging my jugs around my chest whipping them into Tiffany's recovering boobs. A surge of pride went through me as I heard another gasp from Tiffany as I knocked her perfect tits around on her chest.

Tiffany did knock me back a bit as she thrust forward catching me as I was about to unload another side shot. I used the step back as an advantage I twisted around again and stepped forward putting a lot of momentum into the blow I delivered to Tiffany. I saw Tiffany's head snap back from the strike. The girls reacted to the site of Tiffany getting smacked around. Tiffany must have bent at the knees a bit because; I was looking down at the top of her boobs. I figured I would drop the full weight of my tits on hers. The smack felt good as the underside of my jugs crashed down on Tiffany. I was shocked as she went down to her knees. I figured I would finish her off and squatted down to knock her on her back. I swung my tits around to smack her down but Tiffany remained on her knees. She did groan in pain though so I swung back for another shot, but before I could come back round Tiffany lunged at me. She sprang up from her knees the tops of her tits catching the underside of my boobs. The bitch knocked my tits up to my chin. I was off balance and fell on my back.

Tiffany was on me in a heartbeat pinning my arms above my head as she straddled me. I knew I was in trouble. I heard some of the girls murmuring as I stared at Tiffany's dangling, I hate to say this, udders, because that’s what they looked like in the position, I was in. She lined her tits up with mine and then lowered herself down onto my boobs. My lips quivered as her jugs sank into mine.

I felt my boobs ooze out from underneath Tiffany's tits and mold around her jugs. I looked up from our boobs Tiffany's gaze held my attention as she began to push my boobs around on my chest. Her tits dominated mine as she shoved my tits to the side with hers. I had a tremor of fear as her gaze turned to a smile.

"I’m going to smash your titties now, Kara." Tiffany said.

I watched helplessly as she raised herself off my boobs, and then dropped down on me. The force sent my boobs to my armpits. I had a boyfriend once refer to my boobs as armpit boobs for when I lay on my back that is usually where they end up, now I really did have armpit boobs. I let out an "ooph" sound as the blow took its full effect.
Tiffany muscled my hands down in front of me securing them under her crotch the effect forced my boobs out of my arm pits pushing them up to face Tiffany's hanging wrecking balls. She held my upper arms to keep them in place. She began to taunt me.

"Watch this girl." Tiffany said.

She lined her right boob up with my left orb and then dropped her weight down on me. I felt my left tit compress then spill over my arm. She pancaked my left boob.

"Wow, I just flattened your left boob, Kara. Can I do it again?" Tiffany asked rhetorically.

I was about to plead with her not to when she dropped back down on my tit again. I winced as she flattened my tit a second time. Tiffany repeated the process with my right boob destroying my chest with hers. After flattening both my jugs, Tiffany went back to grinding on my chest. With all her weight on my chest, I began having troubles breathing and quietly gave up.

Tiffany stood with a smile on her face looking down at me. I felt my now limp boobs shimmer like water as I sat up. I looked up at her sheepishly dreading what she might make me do.

"First you have to tell me my tits are better." Tiffany explained.

"They are. You have better tits than me." I said with embarrassment

"And usually, you have to suck the winner’s titties, but I want to change that up. Can you suck on your own nipples?" Tiffany asked.

My mouth fell open in mortification as the room burst into laughter and clapping.

"Because I’m going to have you put on a show for the girls with those big titties, girl." Tiffany taunted as the clapping and laughter increased.

I gave Tiffany and pleading look, but as I thought about it, I would rather suck my own nipples than have to suck some other girl’s nips, especially one that just humiliated me.

"I can suck them." I meekly replied to the cheers of the room.

I reached down slowly cupping my beaten boob and slowly raised the nipple to my mouth. The girls shouted their encouragement as I gently kissed my defeated nipple then slid it into my mouth. I had closed my eyes at first then opened them just to see what was going on around me. Tiffany had her arms raised in the air receiving the accolades of the audience. I caught some girls watching me with fascination and some with what I thought was lust. I shivered and looked back at Tiffany who winked at me. I took it as a sign to switch nipples. I don’t know why I did it, but I gave a show of licking around my nipple before I stuck it in my mouth. I put on a good show I thought, and was a little turned on as the clapping and cheering died down.

I guess I humiliated myself enough for Tiffany she bent down to help me stand up. Tiffany gave me a friendly hug with my loosing boobs molding around her winning boobs for just a second before she pulled away.

"You did well, a few more blows and you would have had me in trouble." Tiffany whispered in my ear.

It made me feel better about the fight. She announced that it was getting late and everyone agreed. Christy and Darla still hadn’t come out of the bedroom so we all went to the master bedroom to get ready for bed. As I began to put on my night shirt, Kelly pulled me aside.

"Um, I know you don’t know this, but it is a sign of respect to the winner to remain topless for the rest of the night at these things." Kelly offered.

"Oh, um, okay." I replied.

I had already been topless for the last thirty minutes so I figured why not. I slipped out of my shorts and panties and then pulled on a cute pair of lacy black boy shorts as everyone prepared for bed. As we lay around the room, there was plenty of gossip, a couple of girls talked about the fights. There were some jokes at Christy's expense and I received a lot of encouragement from the other girls. I looked around the room for Tiffany, but didn’t see her. A little while later, I had to go to the bathroom and made my way down the hall.

I saw Tiffany wearing a robe coming from the kitchen. Her face lit up when she saw me. I stopped and stood in front of her as my boobs slowly stopped jiggling. She looked down at my boobs then giggled.

"Did someone say something to you?" Tiffany asked.

"Well I’ve been talking to a few girls, what do you mean?" I asked.

"Do you normally go topless at sleepovers?" Tiffany asked.

I blushed a little.

"No, Kelly told me it was a sign of respect if I went topless." I replied.

Tiffany laughed. "That’s not totally true." Tiffany shook her head. "There are a few occasions if it is agreed upon by the two fighters, but I figured since it was your first time I wouldn’t make you do it. You can put your top on."
"Honestly, I think Kelly just wanted to ogle your boobs some more. I think she has lez fantasies, but is too chicken to act on them. Did you hear her before the fight?" Tiffany added

"Thanks, but that’s okay, I don’t mind. I want to fit in. Even though I lost, I think I want to do this again." I replied feeling gullible.

Tiffany smiled. "Great, I love topless losers flopping around after the fight. Oh, and it’s too bad you didn’t want the Darla stakes."

My mouth dropped open and I stood frozen for a terrifying moment until Tiffany burst into laughter.

"I’m kidding, see ya in the morning." Tiffany said in between laughs.

I breathed a sigh of relief and then headed for the bathroom; I received a gentle swat on my ass from Tiffany as I passed her, with my naked boobs shaking. When I came back out Tiffany was waiting for me. I thought she wanted to use the bathroom, but she wanted to ask me something.

"Hey, this might seem a little strange, but could I have your bra?" Tiffany nervously asked.

"Excuse me." I said cautiously, but with a little laugh thinking she was setting me up for a joke.

"Um, yeah, I know it sounds strange, but you’re the biggest girl I have beaten and if it is okay with you I’d like to have your bra as a souvenir." Tiffany said.

I waited for her to burst into laughter and tell me she was joking, but I soon realized she was serious.

"Um, okay." I agreed not really knowing why I agreed with her.

"Thanks." Tiffany said with relief and a smile.

"I’ll get it in the morning." She said and then put an arm around me and walked us down to the bedroom.

I slept hard and was one of the last ones up. Most of the other girls were dressed and getting ready to leave. I looked around and saw Tiffany still in her robe rummaging through her bag. She saw me and smiled. I returned the smile.

"Christy is cooking breakfast." Tiffany said with a laugh.

I was mortified for Christy. I couldn’t imagine going through what she went through and then face everybody the next morning, but I was curious, so I went down the hall not bothering to put anything on. When I got to the kitchen, my jaw dropped open. Christy carried a plate of biscuits to the kitchen table. She was naked! Darla was sitting at the table wearing a robe and a couple other girls were at the table. When Christy bent down to place the plate on the table, I noticed writing on her ass in marker "DA" on the left asscheek and "RLA" on the right. When she turned around, I couldn’t believe the difference from last night till this morning. Christy looked like a different girl. Darla broke her. Her whole demeanor was different. Last night she was a tough acting gladiator and this morning she was a submissive naked waitress.

"Well, look what just walked in, or should I say jiggled in." Darla exclaimed.

I realized she was talking about me as she grinned. The other girls looked at me and laughed. I started to turn around and leave.

"Oh, don’t go, come have a seat…eat." Darla offered.

"Um, not hungry." I said taking a step out of the kitchen to retreat from an uncomfortable situation.

I walked back to the bedroom to dress and leave. I found Tiffany fully dressed and about to throw her bag over her shoulder. She smiled at me and I suddenly recalled she wanted my bra.

"My bra." I said.

I looked around and remembered I left it in the living room. Her smile grew.

"Um, it’s in the living room…I’ll get it." I offered.

"I’ll follow you, I’m about to leave anyway." Tiffany said.

It felt a little weird walking with her fully clothed and me topless to get my bra only to give it to Tiffany. I felt a bit submissive Tiffany looked so confident and self-assured. I took comfort in the fact at least I wasn’t naked and serving breakfast to some lesbians. I blushed as I heard a whistle while walking by the kitchen; it was Darla whistling at me. I ignored it and kept walking.

"Hey Tiff, you got a girlfriend now?" Darla asked and the girls around the kitchen table laughed.

"Ignore them." Tiffany told me.

I did and headed on into the living room. I picked my bra off the floor and handed it to the victor. Tiffany smiled as she twirled it in her hand.

"Congratulations." I said trying to be a good sport and hiding my embarrassment.

"Thanks, maybe we can do this again some time." Tiffany offered.

"I don’t know, I think I learned my lesson with you. You’ve got amazing tits." I said remembering what her tits felt like while they crushed mine.

"Darla is having a get to gather next weekend. Feel free to come by if you like." Tiffany offered.

"Thanks, I might." I replied.

Tiffany looked down at my boobs a satisfied smile formed on her face. She waved goodbye with her hand holding my surrendered bra before heading out the door.

I quickly dressed and left contemplating whether to show up at Darla's house or not.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 08:56:35 AM by Augur »
Latest Chapter of "Titfight Academy"
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89684.0

"A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister" series
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=92578.0

You can find some reference pics in my profile

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
Re: Best Friend's Sister: Kara's struggles, Part 1
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2018, 10:12:03 AM »
Fancy seeing you here ;)
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline Augur

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 12:12:11 PM »
Fancy seeing you here ;)

Come here often? (lol)

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 08:57:03 PM »
Fancy seeing you here ;)

Come here often? (lol)

See, that's what I love about the English language, it can both mean: "What are you talking about? I come here often" or "You should come here more often" and to both my answer is, I became way more regular here after Hostboard went on hiatus, and this was the first I've seen started by you, so it was sort of a welcome.

Offline Augur

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2018, 07:18:42 AM »
Fancy seeing you here ;)

Come here often? (lol)

See, that's what I love about the English language, it can both mean: "What are you talking about? I come here often" or "You should come here more often" and to both my answer is, I became way more regular here after Hostboard went on hiatus, and this was the first I've seen started by you, so it was sort of a welcome.

Haha, well in that case - thanks! It's good to see familiar faces here, even if I still hold some hope of Hostboard getting its sh!t together...

I first began posting my Titfight Academy stories on this site about a year ago, but thought that the BFS Tributes would require some prior knowledge about the universe and the plot. Now, with Jon republishing all his episodes here, that's no longer an issue.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 07:26:01 AM by Augur »

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2018, 09:35:21 AM »
I'm on board with your decision, the wider the knowledge on the plot, the more immersible the universe becomes. Personally, I don't have much hope about HB returning after it has been like... what, a month?