News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Best Friend's Sister: Kara's struggles, Part 5

• 0 Replies

Offline Augur

• God Member
  • Author of Titfight Academy and BFS Tribute
« on: July 22, 2018, 08:52:42 AM »
By Goliadmike
(Spin-off of Jon Grey's Original Series)

I woke up the morning after my humiliating defeat with a dull ache in my chest, but feeling horny. I massaged my beaten boobs as I remembered last night. Even though they had been destroyed by Chrissy, my nipples responded to my touch. "At least they still work," I thought to myself. I moaned remembering the way her nipples bore into mine stabbing and scraping my nipples into submission. My hand drifted down to my pussy thinking about her jugs slamming into mine. Chrissy gave me a dose of my own medicine by slamming her boobs into mine they way I had done to others knocking my inferior tits around on my chest. I began to play with myself as I recalled the slow grinding ending as she crushed me in front of everyone. By the time, I recalled the part where Chrissy milked me I was banging my pussy with three fingers about to come. The part that sent me over the edge was the humiliating dismissive slap to my udders when she was finished with me.

After my orgasm, I laid in bed wondering why I was so horny from my degradation the night before. I didn’t ponder the thought long as hunger over took my curiosity. I made breakfast and then checked my messages. I was shocked at how many condolences I received, some were from girls I didn’t even know. Then there was the email from Tiffany with an attachment. I knew what it was. I didn’t bother opening the email instead; I read the rest of the notes of sympathy. Some notes stated it was one of the best tit fights they had seen. I was heartened somewhat by the sympathy.

I took a shower and prepared to study for some upcoming tests. In my bathroom, I stood in front of my mirror in shock. My heavy hanging boobs were bruised. I knew my boobs took a beating, but damn they looked awful. My boobs even seemed to be hanging lower on my chest than normal that morning, but I couldn’t be sure.
I spent a braless Saturday afternoon studying at my dining table. Every time I rubbed my boobs on the table, my tits reminded me of my defeat. After supper, I had to watch the clip of my humiliation. It was as bad as I had imagined. I was mortified. I was contemplating whether I could ever show my face in public again when I heard a knock at my door.

I opened the door to a smiling Christy, my neighbor and childhood friend.

"I thought I would come by and check on you thumper." Christy said brightly.

She saw my look as I debated telling her what happened to me the night before. Christy raised an eyebrow as I fidgeted.

"I had another titfight." I said, "I lost."

"Tell me about it." Christy said giving me a sympathetic look.

"Why don’t I just show you?" I said lifting my shirt to show her my beaten jugs.

"Damn!" Christy winced.

Christy gently ran her fingers over my bruised boobs inspecting them. At least my nipples still worked as they hardened from her touch. After pulling her hand away, I dropped my shirt back down over my boobs. I waited for her to show the same outrage she showed when I revealed my loss to Tiffany in my first fight. Christy sat quietly apparently pondering what to say to me. I guess after what happened to her with Tiffany she was reluctant to jump in to defend my honor.

"Do you want to see what she did to me after the fight?" I asked wanting to see her reaction to my humiliation.
Christy nodded.

As I started to search for the attachment, I realized Tiffany had written a short note. "Great," I thought, "the bitch just wants to rub my loss in a little more." As I read the note, I was shocked. The note read: Kara, attached is the post fight stakes between you and Chrissy. I have to say I was impressed. You gave her a good fight. You two really went after each other. Chrissy was wrong about your tits only being good for milking…I’m sure if she thought real hard she could come up with something…I know I can…LOL.

"Bitch!" I thought to myself. In anger, I continued reading.

All kidding aside, Kara, you fought hard. You honored the stakes and didn’t wimp out. I hope last night doesn’t discourage you fighting in the future. Eventually we all lose. Last night I lost a private match. Sabrina beat me. I thought you might take pleasure in watching this clip. I figure someone will show it to you so here it is…enjoy. Tiffany

"Oh shit." I softly muttered.

"What?" Chrissy asked.

"Nothing." I said as I clicked on the attachment with my name on it.

I sat her in front of my laptop and fired up the video. Silently, Christy watched my hanging udders get milked by the blonde bitch. I heard Christy mutter a few oohs and sympathetic obscenities. Christy paused the video as my head hung down in shame on the screen while Chrissy triumphantly looked into the camera with a bright smile. I didn’t say a word as Christy studied my conqueror.

"She’s big." Christy commented.

"Yeah, she’s bigger than me," I said, "and she’s as firm as Tiffany…I think."

Christy watched the rest of the video in silence.

"Wow," she said after the screen went blank, "Sorry."

Christy gave me a sympathetic look. I was a little surprised and somewhat disappointed that Christy didn’t seem angry from what I showed her. I guess after the debacle with Tiffany, Christy would think twice about jumping to my defense.

"Thanks." I replied.

Christy nodded her head and then started to replay the video. She seemed in her own world as she re-watched the video. I kept quiet. By the time she exited out of the player, Christy had her hand to her chest and her cheeks were flushed.

"Um, what are you going to do now?" Christy asked.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Probably move to a third world country." I replied.

Before smiling, Christy studied me to make sure I was kidding.

"I’ve seen worse things happen to losers, Kara. I’m sure you’ll be the talk of your little group for a while, but it’s not the end of the world." Christy reassured me.

"I know, but it might be the end of my titfighting career." I said.

Christy smiled. There was a silent moment between us. I noticed she didn’t give me any encouragement to keep fighting. Did she think I wasn’t cut out for it? Did she hope I would stop fighting to save me from more embarrassment? Was her statement a warning for me to quit without, outright telling me to stop?

"Like what?" I asked curious to learn what Christy might have seen.

"Oh, lots of things. I’ve seen one loser have to get her nipples pierced." Christy replied.

"Really?" I blurted out.

"Yeah, and more than one girl has had to…well…eat the winners pussy." Christy said with embarrassment.

I nodded thinking about poor Christy being drug off to Darla's bedroom.

"I’ve seen that." I added.

Christy smiled with a twinkle in her eye.

"Have you had to do that?" I asked.

Christy laughed.

"No, but, I made one bitch do it to me." Christy said with prideful look.

My mouth dropped open. Christy laughed.

"Do you want to know what it was like Thumper?" Christy asked.

Blushing, I nodded.

"It, was, Fantastic! It was my freshman year and I was living in the dorm. I had already had a couple of fights and started getting a reputation. There was this sophomore, a blonde that thought the sun revolved around her. Well, we got into an argument one night and she challenged me in front of a bunch of other sophomores. I accepted and we went down to the basement to settle things. In the elevator, we kept jawing at each other raising the stakes, by the time we got to the basement; we agreed that the loser would eat the winner in front of the group." Christy said.

I was enthralled.

"And…" I said encouraging her to finish her story.

"I knocked Blondie and her boobs all over that basement. I was so hot as I lowered my jeans after making her lay on her back. Blondie was in tears. I never felt so powerful as I did that night making her pay for challenging me. I have to admit, I got off making her eat me in front of her friends." Christy proudly announced.

"Wow," Was all I could say.

There were a few moments of awkward silence. I could tell Christy was reliving her fight with the blonde as she stared at nothing.

"Um, do you want to see something else?" I asked.

"Like, what?" Christy asked.

I smiled.

"WHAT?" She asked more emphatically after judging my mischievous smile.

"I wasn’t the only one to lose last night." I said prolonging Christy's intrigue.

"Oh, do tell." Christy implored.

"Our buddy Miss Tiffany bit off more than she could chew,"I paused for effect, "and I have a clip."

I watched Christy's expression turn from surprise to recognition to laughter.

"I have to see it!" Christy exclaimed.

"Well, I’m not sure." I teased.

"Thumper, don’t make me tell your sister about prom night." Christy warned.

I laughed. Christy knew an embarrassing story about my prom night, I would rather not get into, she used whenever she wanted something from me.
I stuck my tongue out at Christy. I slid around to sit beside Christy before clicking on the icon.

We waited a few moments and then the screen came to life. The camera focused on Tiffany and Sabrina standing boob to boob. Sabrina beamed as she smiled into the camera while Tiffany glared at the dark haired girl.

"Hey girls! Just here with an old friend! You might recognize this heavy full tit. Then again you might not, because the nipple is flattened. See?" Sabrina said then pushed her nipple into view and into Tiffany's bud.

Tiffany's nipple gave way.

"Yes!" Christy jubilantly exclaimed.

"That’s right, ladies. I bested Tiffany's nipples! For your viewing pleasure, I’ll flatten the right one. Won’t I Tiffany?" Sabrina said.

"Yes," Tiffany muttered.

"Oh, she is so pissed." Christy gleefully said while clapping her hands.

"And why will I flatten this soft, limp, nipple, Tiffany?" Sabrina asked in a singsong voice.

Tiffany cupped her right boob with both hands holding it up to Sabrina.

"You beat my nipples flat, Sabrina. You crushed the life out of them, so my tips are nothing more than empty flesh. Your stronger, harder, better nipples are overpowering mine as we," Tiffany said then stopped speaking and groaned as Sabrina pushed her nipple into Tiffany's inverting it,"oh fuck."

"Go on." Sabrina ordered.

Tiffany gritted her teeth before continuing.

"Your nipple is overpowering mine as we speak. You nipples are the best."

Sabrina smiled as she ground her nipple into Tiffany's teats.

"Yeah, do her girl!" Christy yelled with glee.

I couldn’t get over the euphoric bliss Christy was in watching Tiffany's humiliation. I was glad Tiffany lost, but just suffering what I had last night I felt a bit sorry for her. Suddenly Tiffany threw her head back in pain.

"Damn!" Christy laughed.

In one head on thrust, Sabrina inverted both of Tiffany's nipples. At that moment, I was glad Chrissy just milked me. What Tiffany was going through looked painful.

The screen blanked for a split second and came back to life with Sabrina standing proudly with her nipples thrust forward. Tiffany's boyfriend came into the shot looking embarrassed and pissed. Jon leaned down tentatively and licked Sabrina's nipple. Sabrina glanced at the camera and winked with a smile.

"How do you like that Tiff?" Christy taunted the screen.

I watched the guy that came all over Christy's tits begin to suck on Sabrina's rock hard nipples. She grabbed Jon's head and guided him over to her right nipple to worship.

"See Tiffany, even your man here knows who has the best nipples. And he knows what to do with them, too!" Sabrina taunted.

Jon pulled away from Sabrina and began to walk away until the dark haired girl stopped him.

"Hey," Sabrina yelled and waited for Jon to turn around, "Whose nipples are the best?"

"Yeah, Jon. What do you think of your girlfriend’s nipples now?" Christy asked the screen.

"Damn, that’s mean." I mentioned.

Jon looked in the direction of the camera. He was probably looking to Tiffany for direction. Jon shoulders slumped as he turned back toward Sabrina.

"Sabrina has better nipples than Tiffany." Jon said as Sabrina’s smile beamed for the camera.

The scene went blank for a moment and then came back to life focusing on a pair of big pale tits; I knew they were Tiffany's boobs. We didn’t get to look at them long. Sabrina’s dark pair appeared on screen and pushed themselves into Tiffany's boobs. Sabrina flattened Tiffany. Tiffany's pair seemed to buckle under the mass of Sabrina's jugs pinning the blonde’s tits against her chest.

"I’m ready for my close-up." Sabrina said.

Sabrina pulled her boobs away from Tiffany's beaten jugs. The camera remained focused on Tiffany's beaten rack.

"Here they are," Sabrina said.

"The legendary Tits of Tiffany! Watch this, girls." Sabrina continued.

Sabrina pushed her tits back into Tiffany crushing the pale boobs for all to see. Christy was beside herself with joy with oohs and aahs and occasional giggles. I kept quiet. I was in awe of Sabrina.

"That’s right girls. Sabrina's rack pounded Tiffany into submission. Watch those floppy bags now!" Sabrina said rubbing her tits all over Tiffany's chest.

Tiffany's jugs compressed and flowed in the direction Sabrina's tits dictated. Sabrina pulled back allowing Tiffany's beaten boobs to fall back into shape.

"Thanks for the fight, Tiffany." Sabrina said with mock sweetness.

"If I see that girl in the restaurant, she’s getting a free meal on me." Christy stated.

I smiled but didn’t say anything.

"Oh, I need to run." Christy exclaimed.

I nodded and followed her to the door.

"Call me if you need anything, Thumper." Christy said as she reached to hug me.

"I will." I replied as her arms engulfed me.

I tried not to wince as she tightened her grip around me as her bra-covered boobs crushed my unsupported one.
As soon as Christy was out the door, I sat back down at my computer. I replayed Tiffany's video repeatedly trying to figure out how Sabrina beat Tiffany. I gave up trying to find a clue how Tiffany's defeat came about and just marveled at the complete 180-attitude adjustment Tiffany displayed. Tiffany, always the picture of confidence was resigned and submissive. There was no doubt she knew she was beaten. I wondered if Sabrina had broken her.
I debated calling Tiffany to thank her for sending the video and then ask her about her fight. I chickened out, instead; I took my lap top to bed with me…along with my vibrator.

I spent the rest of the weekend recovering and working. I hadn’t seen anybody from the titfight group and the sting from the loss faded as did the bruises on my boobs. By Monday, I was ready to get back to classes, although I couldn’t bring myself to go to the gym. I wasn’t ready to face a cocky beaming Chrissy, yet.

At school, I received many condolences for my loss, some were sincere, some were not…bitches. At least I wasn’t the big talk of our group that was reserved for Tiffany and Sabrina. I looked around campus to see how Tiffany was holding up, but was never able to see her. I guess she was busy with her sorority and boyfriend.
At work, things were going downhill. One night some bitch came in already arguing with her boyfriend and then when I was serving them she accused me of flirting with her man. We got into a shouting match causing a scene. Later that same night I got into an argument with our bitch of a hostess. Actually, the whole week sucked I had problems with old people bitching about the price and people with young children screaming their heads off. I needed a change.

One afternoon on my way to my apartment from school, I passed a Hooter’s restaurant. They had a now hiring display on their sign. I laughed then thought about working there. By the time I made it to my apartment, I talked myself into applying.

I rushed to my room threw on a low cut top and short mini skirt. I slightly bimbo-ized my face with makeup and lipstick. I popped a piece of gum in mouth after checking myself in the mirror. "I can do this," I thought heading out the door.

I knew Hooters liked cheerleader types so as I walked into the restaurant I had a bright smile plastered across my face. I was surprised to see a female manager and as she went over the qualification, I quickly realized this was a very corporate job. They had tests I had to pass along with physical requirements. I met the physical and would have to study the tests mostly it was about menu things and serving etiquette and the like. I was hired, but I would have to start as hostess and work a section with one of the experienced girls and pass a few tests before I could have my own section.

The weekend flew by with the new job and studying. My new hobby was in the back of my mind as I compared myself to my Hooter girls. I had them all beat in the size department. Most of them wore padded push up bras. I couldn’t believe how deep my cleavage was in the tank top and the pantyhose made my legs look great. I have to say the shorts were a little tight, but at least the pantyhose shaped my ass nicely. I enjoyed the attention I received. This job was going to be great I thought.

On Monday, I entered the student union and ran up on Darla, Emma, Kelly, and Christy (the one that lost to Darla) in an animated conversation. I noticed scowls as fingers were pointed. I had to find out what was up, so I sauntered over and listened in. I walked in on a trash talking session. I smiled learning that a girl had beaten Darla.

Darla struck me as a girl that needed a good beating from time to time and apparently, it happened Friday night.

"I may have lost, but I’m still better than you two flabby floppy bitches!" Darla sneered.

"What’s up?" I asked wanting to get ringside seat.

I figured a challenge was about to be laid down and I wanted to witness it.

Darla turned, regarded me, rolled her eyes, and then ignored me.

Christy's scowl turned to a smile as she eyed me.

"You’ll have to excuse Darla, Kara," Christy said with a laugh, "you see she can’t get the taste of Becca out of her mouth and she’s pissed."

I knew about Darla's well-known stakes and some girl must have turned it around on her. I laughed.

"Fuck you, Tongue (Darla's nickname for Christy)!" Darla retorted.

Christy’s smile faded. Darla laughed and then she turned back to me.

"And what do you want," Darla asked, "did you come to the student union to donate some milk, Elsie?" Darla asked.

Emma, Darla's sister laughed.

"Excuse me," I said.

"I heard about Chrissy milking you," Darla said, "do you have any milk left?"

I stepped closer to Darla to intimidate her…it didn’t work.

"I bet you don’t," Darla taunted, "you looked pretty flat and floppy after Chrissy finished with you. I saw the clip; it’s an instant classic."

I turned red. Darla was facing me fully as I stepped into her. It felt good engulfing her smaller chest.

"Do I feel flat to you, Darla?" I asked.

Darla paused a moment before answering. I guess she was judging the girth of my boobs and deciding whether to tactfully retreat or challenge me. I think Kelly and Christy giggling in the background pushed her over the edge.

"No, but if it wasn’t for your bra you’d definitely be floppy," Darla responded, "oh, and if you don’t back your udders off me, I’m going to be the one to knock you flat…again."

It was my turn to consider if I really wanted a fight. I thought for a moment and kept my boobs pushed into Darla. I smiled and gave Darla a bit of a push with my chest.

"Fine, cow, you, and me Friday night…my usual stakes," Darla declared.

I nodded my head smiling still engulfing her boobs. Darla stood in place waiting for me to pull away. We stared each other down neither one of us wanting to be the first one to pull away.

"Come on, Darla," Emma said grabbing Darla's arm, "we gotta go."

My smile turned to a laugh as Darla was pulled away.

"You won’t be laughing Friday night after I’m finished with you," Darla warned, "I’ll make you my bitch and everybody will know it."

As Emma drug Darla away, Emma looked back at me with an amused smirk.

"Yes!" Kelly yelled.

"Awesome!" Christy chimed in.

I turned to face the two beaming friends.

"This is so cool!" Kelly gushed as she began dialing her phone.

"I know." Christy added as she hammered out a text on her phone.

I listened as Kelly began speaking to someone on her phone.

"Hey girl! It’s on! Kara vs. the bitch Friday night," Kelly began, "I know it’s going to be great, Darla losing twice in a row. I can’t wait to see Kara's big titties knock Darla flat."

I stood taking in Kelly and Christy's elation as they told everyone they knew that Darla and I were going to fight. It would be a packed house. They seemed so confident about me winning the fight. As I thought about it, I should beat Darla.

"I’m so glad you showed up when you did." Kelly said after getting off her phone.

"She loves to rub her victory into the loser’s faces…even weeks after a fight." Kelly continued.

"Yeah, she hasn’t let up on me since I lost to her." Christy added.

"After Friday night, that will all change." I said feeling confident.

"I can’t wait!" Kelly said excitedly and then walked off with Christy arm in arm.

Classes were a blur the rest of the day. In between classes, the girls in the group blew up my phone with messages about my upcoming fight. It seemed everyone wanted me to beat Darla. As I walked to class, I would hear, "Good luck, girl." The attention was flattering, but I began to feel a bit of pressure. "What if I lost?" I shuddered at the thought and tried to put it out of my mind.

The next day I saw Tiffany for the first time since my defeat and seeing her humiliation on the video. I was in the student union and wanted to thank her for the video and get her thoughts on Darla, but she was surrounded by her sorority girls. Tiffany was at a table with what looked like three pledges and Sabrina. After what I saw on the clip, I was surprised Tiffany would hang out with Sabrina. I decided to do a little spying and watched the group for a bit. They all seemed to be deep in discussion, probably planning some fundraiser or social or whatever it is rich girls do.

The pledges sat quietly as Sabrina and Tiffany discussed something. Tiffany would say something then Sabrina would say something then I watched as the pledges raised their hand after Sabrina asked them something. Whatever it was Sabrina was pleased. Tiffany showed no emotion. Sabrina said something else as Tiffany nodded and they smiled at each other, however as soon as Sabrina turned to address the pledges, Tiffany dropped her smile and rolled her eyes. I found that little exchange interesting.

Sabrina seemed to be the leader of the group’s hierarchy with Tiffany in a subordinate role in the group. My dirty mind wondered if the fight had any bearing on the social status. I continued to watch as their little meeting broke up. The pledges patiently waited as Sabrina and tiffany said their good-byes. They hugged. I noted Sabrina pushing her boobs into Tiffany's waiting jugs. I smiled a bit at the implication as Sabrina subtly slid her victorious boobs on top of Tiffany’s as she leaned into hug her. Sabrina appeared to whispering something into Tiffany's ear. Tiffany nodded. Sabrina pulled back smiling. Tiffany returned the smile. The pledges giggled. Sabrina strolled off with the pledges following her as Tiffany watched the group walk away. As Tiffany turned to walk in the opposite direction, she had a melancholy expression. My mind raced for a reason why. I hoped I would be able to get an explanation some day. I contemplated running up to Tiffany to start a conversation, but my stomach rumbled. I needed food.
Throughout the day, I thought about the scene with Tiffany and Sabrina. At first, I couldn’t believe Tiffany would be hanging out with her conqueror. Maybe it was part of an agreement they had I didn’t know. Maybe Tiffany was showing her respect to the better woman.

I thought about Chrissy, how I had hid from her after our titfight. I felt like a coward. As hard as we fought she deserved the win there was no doubt she had the better tits. As the day wore on, I kept thinking about Chrissy and the need for me to get back into the gym, especially with my new job. The apartment workout room was okay, but the campus gym was so much more convenient not to mention the equipment far superior. By the end of the day, I decided I would face Chrissy.

The next morning I took a deep breath, while I stood in front of the door to the gym. As I made my way to the locker room, I scanned the workout room for Chrissy. I didn’t see her. I saw Chrissy as soon as I entered the changing area. Chrissy was in front of her locker with her back to me. She was bent over putting on a sock. I jealously wished I had an ass like Chrissy. I decided to greet her.

"Morning, Chrissy." I said as I dropped my bag on the floor.

Chrissy straightened up and turned to face me. She broke into a huge smile.

"Morning Floppy." Chrissy said brightly looking at my sports bra covered tits.

I bit my lower lip thinking I had made a mistake coming to the gym.

"How are your udders?" Chrissy asked with a giggle.

"Fine," I answered, "the bruises went away by last weekend."

Chrissy's arrogant smile turned to a genuine smile and laughed.

"So did mine," Chrissy replied, "I have to tell you, girl, you put up a good fight."

I smiled at the compliment.

"Unfortunately for you, your tits ran into the best." Chrissy said.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Really, you’re the best?" I asked.

Chrissy nodded.

"Hmm," I said with a mock thought, "What about Sabrina and Tiffany?"

"If Tiffany can’t beat Sabrina, she certainly has no business putting her flaccid tits up against mine…and as far as Sabrina goes, I’ll send that little sorority momma’s girl back to her sisters with her tits tied in knots." Chrissy boasted.

I raised an eyebrow in a questioning manner.

"Really?" I asked.

Chrissy confidently nodded.

I shook my head in stunned silence, marveling at her arrogance.

"Enough about those two sorority sluts, I’m glad your back." Chrissy stated.

I looked at her wearily. She was completely out of character.

"But before we go workout, we need to get a few things straight." Chrissy said.

"Okay." I answered cringing at the thought.

"Since I beat you, this is my gym and my rules." Chrissy added.

I nodded feeling uneasy.

"To show your respect to me, I want you naked whenever we are in the locker room together." Chrissy commanded.

"What," I blurted after I closed my mouth from the initial shock, "Oh, c’mon!"

"Yep, I want to see those floppy boobs I beat bouncing and shaking as I get dressed or undressed." Chrissy added.

"You can’t be serious!" I objected.

"Come on Kara," Chrissy pleaded, "It’s only a women’s locker room. It’s just us girls. Women get naked in women’s locker rooms."

I huffed and looked around.

"And hey, you only have to be naked when I am in here. Once I leave you can get dressed." Chrissy encouraged.

I thought about it.

"You owe me. I won!" Chrissy added.

I looked around the locker room again and only saw a couple of girls, one chunky girl, and a Barbie girl.

"Alright, fine." I caved.

Chrissy beamed a winning smile. We stood staring at each other for a few awkward moments. Her smile faded.

"What?" I asked.

"Well…" Chrissy said.

I was clueless. Chrissy rolled her eyes.

"Strip." Chrissy ordered.

"Now?" I asked.

"Yeah, tit for brains, we’re in the locker room, Tard." Chrissy chided.

I hesitated a few moments in silence, and then I began to pull my sports bra over my boobs. Chrissy's smile returned. She beamed as I kicked off my shoes and pulled off my socks. She clapped and whistled as I slid my shorts and panties down my legs and then kicked them over to the bench.

"Happy?" I sarcastically asked.

"Very!" Chrissy exclaimed, as she looked me over.

I looked around nervously as Chrissy took a seat to put on her other sock. The bitch took her time putting on her shoes as I stood in front of her.

"Okay, get dressed. Let’s go workout, woman." Chrissy commanded.

She intently watched me dress. On the weight machines, Chrissy pushed me hard. I hadn’t worked out hard since before she beat me and I struggled. After the workout, I was a sweaty mess. We hit the showers together. I asked her about other fights and she just smiled. I listened to her brag about all the girls she had beaten. I asked her if she lost and she had yet to be beaten.

As we were about to leave the shower, Chrissy stepped up to me as if she had a secret to tell me.

"I hear you are going to take on Darla the dyke." Chrissy asked.

Our nipples touched lightly as she leaned in to whisper.

I nodded.

"When and where?" Chrissy asked.

"Friday, but I don’t know where." I replied.

"When you find out, let me know. I want to be there to see that." Chrissy exclaimed.

I agreed to tell her. Chrissy pulled her mouth away from my ear but kept her nipples touching mine. I could feel her nipples harden as did mine. Smiling, Chrissy looked down at our chests. I looked down too. Not knowing what to do, I stood still waiting for her to do something. I felt her looking at me so I returned the gaze for a moment. After winking at me, Chrissy scraped her nipples across mine, and then head out of the shower… I followed her.

I pretended to look for something in my bag as Chrissy took her time dressing.

"Hey, Kara, would you do me a favor?" Chrissy asked sweetly.

"What is it?" I replied.

"Would you fill my water bottle…please?" Chrissy said with a twinkle in her eye.

I huffed. The water cooler was across the room. I looked around the room it was beginning to fill with girls. I grabbed her water bottle and began my walk of shame.
About half way across I looked back at Chrissy. She was trying to hold in a laugh as she watched my bare ass undulate. I caught one of the chunky girls staring at me. I met her gaze for a second before continuing my journey to the cooler. I had seen that look before. I used to give it to the girls that looked like models. I could tell she envied my boobs. I smiled and pulled my shoulders back a bit.

On the return trip, I didn’t bother trying to keep my jugs from wobbling and jiggling. I gave Chrissy a show along with any other girls that might have cared to look at me. Chrissy was laughing watching the tits that she beat into submission dancing around on my chest for her amusement.

"Here." I said with an attitude.

"Thanks, Kara." Chrissy said throwing her bottle in her bag.

"You can get dressed now." Chrissy said as she stood up.

"See ya in the morning…loser." Chrissy giggled and then gave me a playful pat on my bare ass.

One of the Barbie girls saw the love pat Chrissy gave me. She was trying to decide what was going on.

"I lost a bet." I said.

"Whatever." Barbie said and then went back to ignoring me.

After my first class, I received a picture of a pussy from Darla. There was a brief note with the photo, "Your little taste of heaven waits." I chuckled as I deleted the message, but Darla did drive home a point with her photo; I would be getting an up-close look at her most intimate charm, if I lost.

After school, as I was getting ready to send an up close photo of my tits, I captioned "The wrecking balls", just below my boobs, to Darla that I titled "Get ready to meet…", I received an IM from Tiffany. I was feeling proud of myself for coming up with the idea as I sent the message to my opponent.

I clicked on messenger to chat with Tiff.

Tiffany: Hey girl

Me: sup?

Tiffany: u taking on Dar?

I sent her a smiley face emoticon. Tiffany replied, "Be careful."

Me: what?

Tiffany: she’s tuff. we fought. I barely won.

I sat there as my heart began to race.

Tiffany: u there?

Me: yep

Tiffany: want advice

Me: plz

Tiffany: don’t let her get u in bearhug

Tiffany: will grind u flat

Me: thks gotta work

Tiffany: u a hooter girl?

Me: yep

Tiffany sent me a laughing emoticon. "Still a bitch," I thought to myself.

Me: c u

Tiffany: k

After I got home from work, I checked my email. I had a message from Darla with an attachment. It read; Wrecking balls my ass! Watch the video, Kara. I clicked the file. A video began to play. Darla was holding a balloon full of air with her fingers holding the open end closed. Darla's right boob came into view. She pressed her tit against the inflated end of the balloon and began to push against it. The balloon changed shape as the air was pushed toward the open end. Just before it looked like the balloon would burst, Darla let the air out of the opening. I watched the balloon deflate against Darla's tit. I got her point. The camera shifted to Darla's face.

"Your tits after I get finished with them," Darla said as she held the deflated balloon by her face.
Darla finished the clip by sticking out her tongue and rapidly flicking it up and down, before giving me the middle finger salute.

I had a fitful night’s sleep as I kept thinking about Tiffany's message and Darla's video. I began to have doubts. I woke up several times from dreams about Darla defeating me.

The next morning in the gym locker room, I stripped in front of a smiling Chrissy. Chrissy looked me over then ignored me as she put her things away.

"Hey Chrissy, can I ask you a question?" I asked nervously.

Chrissy shrugged her shoulders, but nodded her head.

"Do you know much about Darla?" I asked.

"I know she’s going to put your tits in their place." Chrissy taunted

I huffed crossing my arms over my chest.

"Having second thoughts about your fight?" Chrissy asked.

I hesitated to answer. Chrissy smiled. I should have kept my mouth shut.

"What? Afraid you’ll be eating pussy Friday night?" Chrissy teased.

I blushed.

"Oh, I know, you’re afraid you’ll be eating pussy for the first time…and everybody will know it!" Chrissy continued to tease me.

Chrissy was right but it still pissed me off. She sensed my anger. This conversation was not going the way I had planned.

"Chrissy, I just wanted to know if you knew anything about her." I said.

"Yeah, her little titties are packed tight," Chrissy answered, "but Becca beat her and she’s a floppy girl…like you."
I bristled at the insult.

"The only reason I asked is that Tiffany sent me a message warning me about her. She said Darla nearly beat her." I said.

"It doesn’t surprise me. Tiffany isn’t all that." Chrissy bragged.

"Really?" I replied with skepticism.

"I mean she’s pretty good and she has a nice rack, but it’s nothing special. She likes to beat up on girls like you; you know first timers, and then girls she knows she can beat." Chrissy said.

"Yeah, but what about Sabrina and Nikki and…" I replied.

"Well she got her tits crammed down her throat by Sabrina and even you beat Nikki, so that should tell you something." Chrissy answered.

I was trying to decide if Chrissy was teasing me or telling the truth. In our little group, Tiffany was respected by all and feared by most. My bullshit meter was pinging.

"Chrissy, I only asked, because she gave a piece of advice," I said, "she warned me not to let her get me in a bearhug. I just wanted to know if she is right or was she fucking with me like you are now."

Chrissy laughed.

"Yeah, I’m fucking with you; she gave you the right advice. If she gets you in that hold she’ll grind you flat…like I did." Chrissy offered.

I shook my head at the taunt.

"The good thing for you when you fight Darla she can’t use her boobs as a swinging weapon like I can." Chrissy encouraged.

"If you control her arms and can slam those mushy monsters of yours into her hard little titties and hurt her, she’ll give up." Chrissy added.

"Thanks, that’s all I wanted to know." I said

"However," Chrissy continued.

"I think she’s going to make mince meat of you. Once she penetrates your jugs, it’ll probably be over." Chrissy said.

I said nothing contemplating Chrissy last statement.

"Get dressed, and let’s go firm up those saggy sacks of yours." Chrissy suggested pointing at me boobs.
I shook my head with a smirk as Chrissy giggled.

Throughout the day, I received several photo messages from Darla, all of them containing pictures of farmers milking cows. Darla added messages stating that after I satisfied her, she would milk me. When I got home, I came up with an idea to let her know I was not intimidated.

I baked several cupcakes with a carrot cake recipe. It took several tries experimenting with different amounts of mix and using the right containers to get the right sized cupcake for what I had planned. Finally I had what I wanted a pink cupcake in the shape of a boob. I topped it off with a red M&M. I was pleased.

After borrowing my neighbor Christy's camera, I was ready to send Darla a message. While recording, I held up the cupcake and told Darla to, "Watch this!" I turned the cupcake to where the rounded end with the M&M faced my boob. I swung my shoulder back and then slung my boobs around in the direction of the cupcake. I slammed my tits into the cupcake knocking the M&M off the top and splattering the cake into a thousand flakey pieces. I glared into the camera and tried to look intimidating.

"Friday night, Darla, that’s what I’m going to do to your pitiful little tits." I stated.

I crumbled the remaining cake in my hand and then let the crumbs fall through my fingers as I said, "and that’s all that going to be left of your beaten boobs."

I shut the camera off before breaking into fits of laughter. I was proud of myself. I sent the file to Darla titled
"What you’re in store for."

I was happy with myself as I settled in for a night of studying. After a couple of hours, my phone blew up with messages. The first few were confusing. I didn’t know what was going on, but it had to be something big. I got several, "WTF", "LOL", "ROTFLMAO" , "U R weird" , "U okay?" I then received a call from Nikki.

"Um, I just got a message from Darla with GIF of you, Kara. Did you lose a bet or something?" Nikki asked.

"No but I sent her a little video a little while ago, why?" I asked.

"I’ll send it to you." Nikki said and then hung up.

I sat mortified watching the GIF of me smashing the cupcake with my boobs and then staring into the camera with an angry look on my face. I imagined what somebody watching that would think. I looked like some deranged bitch with a cupcake fetish. I was humiliated and then I laughed... she got me, the bitch.

I received email and messages all night ranging from concern for my mental health to laughter. I went to bed angry vowing to get Darla.

The next morning in the locker room, Chrissy was already there waiting on me, beside her on the bench, a cupcake. She laughed as I rolled my eyes.

"I’m going to kill that bitch." I stated.

"Like you killed that cupcake?" Chrissy taunted then laughed.

"What were you doing?" Chrissy asked.

I explained what I had sent to Darla.

"Get naked you cupcake perv." Chrissy taunted.

As I undressed, Chrissy kept taunting me.

"I hope you know Darla's no cupcake. I’ve seen her beat many girls with bigger tits than hers and I’ve seen her dominate girls with firmer boobs than yours. I let Chrissy continue speaking as I finished undressing.

"You know, I bet you lose to Darla. She’ll crush you." Chrissy stated.

I put my hands on my hips thrusting my chest out at her.

"Yeah, she’s going to grind you flat." Chrissy continued.

"No way, I’m going to knock her and her little titties all over that house. She’ll be lucky if I don’t suffocate her with my boobs after I kick her ass." I replied.

"You won’t get that chance, Kara. Your udders will be running and hiding from Darla's dense boobs." Chrissy replied.

"Ha." I mocked.

"Oh yeah, after you slam those worthless weak udders into her tits they’ll fold up. Heck, by the time Darla is finished with you they might be hanging down to your belly button." Chrissy continued.

"I may have lost to you, but I not scared of anybody’s tits, I’ll give that dyke everything she can handle. Hell, you think my tits might be hanging down to my belly button, well; Darla might not even have tits when I’m done with her.

"Well then, Kara, let’s make a bet." Chrissy offered.
I hesitated a moment.

"Chicken?" Chrissy asked.

"What is it?" I asked.

"If Darla beats you, I get to choose your workout wardrobe for the gym." Chrissy stated

"I’m not working out naked!" I yelled drawing some attention.
Chrissy laughed and shook her head.

"I know ditz. I have some outfits I can’t wear anymore." Chrissy said with a twinkle in her eye.
I didn’t like the look Chrissy had when she made the statement.

"And when I win, what will I get? I asked.

"What do you want?" Chrissy giggled.
I thought for a moment.

"If I win…I get to milk you in front of everyone Friday night." I offered.

Chrissy contemplated my suggestion, smiled and then nodded in agreement.

"Fine, you win, you can milk me, heck, and I’ll even moo like a cow for you." Chrissy offered.
I liked the thought of that.

"Deal!" I enthusiastically said.

I spent the rest of that Thursday having to explain the reason for the GIF. That night I could hardly sleep
thinking about Friday night. I had a lot of pressure. Christy, Kelly, and many other girls kept calling and texting encouragement wanting me to knock Darla flat. Late that night, Darla messaged me wanting to know if I wanted the fight recorded. After a lot of thought, I agreed to have the fight filmed.

Friday crept slowly as I fought to sit still in my classes. Chrissy left me alone for the most part in the gym. I didn’t hear from Darla, which was odd. That afternoon I paced around my apartment nervous, anxious, and excited as I watched the numbers on my clock slowly march forward.

As I pulled up to Kelly’s house, I got a lump in my throat. There were cars everywhere. I sat in my car contemplating whether to runaway or go inside. After taking a deep breath and clearing my head, I got out of my car and headed toward the front door. I could hear a cacophony of female chatter and laughter as I reached for the knob.

A cheer went up after a few girls saw my entrance. Kelly came running up to giving me a hug with encouragement.

"Is Darla here?" I asked.

"Not, yet." Kelly replied.

Several girls came by and the talk of Darla soon morphed into several other topics. As we talked, Sabrina, Tiffany and a couple of girls entered the house all wearing the same kind of sorority shirts. Tiffany gave me a nod as we made eye contact. I noticed Tiffany Sabrina and her little friends weren’t wearing bras. I wondered if one or all were planning on fighting tonight.

I was making small talk with Nikki when Darla came strolling through the front door. Darla looked pissed. All conversation in the room stopped as the girls eyed Darla. Darla's sister Emma followed her into the house and right behind them Chrissy strolled in. Chrissy gave me a wink as my jaw dropped. I wondered if I had been set up. Darla nodded to a couple of people but mostly kept her eyes on me with a menacing glare. Emma looked proud as she showed off her rock hard body standing beside her sister. Chrissy stepped up whispering things into Darla's ear. Darla's scowl turned to a vicious grin. Darla, Emma, and Chrissy were having a laugh, obviously at my expense, until Sabrina stepped up and said something to Chrissy.

The trio’s attention turned from me to Sabrina. I noticed Tiffany heading my way. Her nipples straining the thin t-shirt she wore as her nearly perfect jugs swayed across her chest. Tiffany's expression turned to a smile as she eyed my own protruding nipples through my shirt.

"Hey girl, you ready?" Tiffany asked as she stood beside Nikki.

I nodded but didn’t answer.

"Do Hooters proud." Tiffany added as Nikki chuckled.

I was wearing a hooters t-shirt I had bought the first night I worked. It wasn’t my tank top uniform, but a thin regular t-shirt with the familiar logo design and the name of the town. I returned the chuckle.

"What’s that about?" I asked nodding toward Sabrina.

"Miss Perfect is making sure things don’t get out of hand," Tiffany replied with a sneer, "I came over to make sure you want to go through with this."

I nodded a little miffed that Tiffany and her little group thought I couldn’t handle Darla. A motion caught my eye and I looked over to see Chrissy and Sabrina standing boob to boob. Sabrina's followers were pulling her back as Emma and Darla were pulling Chrissy back.

"Those three have been known to go too far at times. We are going to make sure nothing crazy happens.

"Um, I made a bet with Chrissy…if I win I’m going to milk her in front of everybody." I stated.
Tiffany smiled and Nikki laughed.

"Good for you." Tiffany said.

"I wanna see that!" Nikki exclaimed.

"You will." I said with confidence.

"Before Darla and Kara settle things does anybody want to have a fight?" Kelly asked.

"No, we’re going first. I want an early start with Kara so I’ll have all night to play with her." Darla announced.
There were a lot of oohs and aahs mixed with laughter.

"Yeah, let’s get this over with." I replied.

"Well get down in the basement, bitches!" Kelly yelled to whoops, whistles, and cheers.

"Good luck." Tiffany said leaning in to whisper to me with her nipples lightly touching mine.

"Thanks, but I won’t need it tonight." I said confidently flicking my hardened nipples across Tiffany.

Tiffany smiled as I felt her tips respond. I winked then headed down to the basement.

The basement was warm in temperature and excitement as the rest of the girls filed in. There were so many girls that some had to stand on the stairs to watch the fight. When everyone was in the basement, Kelly stepped into the middle of the room. I noticed a girl standing on a chair above everyone else holding a camera. I hoped I wouldn’t regret agreeing to have the fight filmed.

"You girls ready?" Kelly asked.

I nodded and then watched as Darla nodded her agreement. I turned to face Christy, whipped off my top, and handed it to her. Christy wished me luck just before I turned to present my boobs to my opponent. With a smile I did an about face causing my big heavy hanging jugs to slosh across my chest. If Darla was intimidated, she didn’t show it as she stood with hands on her hips facing me, her arrogant hard tits pointing at me. Darla's small dark red nipples pointing slightly up as I studied them. I knew from experience the bigger nipples didn’t always win and sometimes it was a disadvantage. It was all about firmness. Eyeing Darla’s large dark areola, I planned to attack them first then go for her nipples. It was a plan I used often but had never succeeded, but it still seemed better than to go head on with Darla's pebble like nipples.

Kelly motioned us forward. Darla stepped into me pushing her tits into mine. Since she was taller, Darla's boobs rested slightly on top of mine, though not by much. My nipples bore into the bottom side of her areola. I matched thrust and pushed further. Darla's tits poked into me as my jugs engulfed hers. I took some satisfaction in watching Darla wince a bit as I stabbed her dark areola.

"Nipples first, loser gets on her knees and worships the winner. We will have a five minute break before we find out who has the better tits." Kelly announced.
We both nodded maintaining eye contact. Our foreheads almost touched.

"Do it, girls!" Kelly yelled.

We gripped each other’s shoulders to begin our nipple duel. I thrust forward and up making good contact with Darla's angry red areola. Darla tried to thrust straight into my nipple, as I had figured she would. As soon as I would land a blow, I scraped my nipples across her nipples. Darla countered by pulling back and trying to pierce my nipples head on. It was easy to twitch my shoulder causing my boobs to dodge Darla's blows. It didn’t take Darla long to get frustrated. She began making mistakes as I continued to work her areola.

"Stop running away and fight, bitch!" Darla growled.

I laughed, "I’m not running away," I said, "I’m trying to find your little nipples."

"Here they are Floppy!" Darla barked thrusting out her chest.

I gave Darla a good underside thrust hitting the bottom side of the base of her little nipple. Darla grunted and cursed. I had hurt her. I was excited. I gave her another thrust. Darla pulled away.

Before the fight, I figured her little nipples would bend and defeat mine and I had prepared for that possibility, but now I felt I could beat her nipples. The crowd sensed the tide of the nipple fight turn in my favor. They began to cheer my name encouraging me to finish Darla. I had a sexual thrill run through me as people began chanting my name.
I continued hitting her areola softening Darla up and causing as much pain as I could. I knew better than to try stabbing her full on. Even with her sore nipples, her tits were so firm I would probably hurt myself if I thrust too hard. I kept peppering her areola. Darla began to cuss with each strike I landed. It had been a while since she tried to stab me. I realized her plan was to just try and out last me. I gave her more stabs to her nipples and noticed that they started moving with each hit, not much but a little. I pressed my advantage by scrapping my nipples across hers as other girls had done to me. It hurt me, but Darla tried to pull away.

"Oh, Darla are your little nipples softening? I taunted.

Darla didn’t respond but she grunted as I speared her.

"Aw, you can’t take it?" I questioned.
Darla cursed me. I laughed.

"I guess you’re nipples are as hard and strong as you thought. Look at what I’m doing to your weak little buds." I said.

I wrapped my arms around Darla's back for the final push. She tried to turn away from my nipples but I caught her firmly and pushed into the bottom of her nipples. As I tightened my grip, I felt my nipples bend hers up making them point to her chin. Darla threw her head back in defeat

"No!" Darla screamed to the cheers of the crowd.

I bounced Darla in my arms and she quickly gave in. I let go of her and she stumbled back a bit. I threw my arms in the air dancing and jumping around with excitement in a circle as most of the crowd chanted my name, "Kar-ruh, Kar-ruh, Kar-ruh!" I noticed many girls laughing at my uncontrolled boobs flinging themselves all over my chest, but I didn’t care and even liked it. I gathered up my boobs and juggled them in rhythm with the chanting, before making my way over to Christy.

"Kara, you gotta make her suck your nipples, dork!" Kelly yelled.

In my euphoria, I completely forgot about that part. I wheeled around and made my way back to the middle of the room.

"Hey, Darla, get over here!" I ordered as Darla was slinking back to her sister in defeat.

Darla wheeled around still holding her beaten little nipples. She shot me an angry look but minced over to me.

"On. Your. Knees!" I ordered.

Darla rolled her eyes, but complied with my command. I stepped up to Darla bending slightly at the waist so my jugs hung inches from her face.

"Why are you on your knees, Dar-la?" I mockingly asked.

Darla huffed, "because your nipples beat my nipples."

I rubbed my left tit across Darla's left cheek over her mouth making sure my nipples grazed across her lips and over to her right cheek. I put my right boob against her right cheek.

"And why is that?" I questioned with mock sweetness.

"Because, your nipples are better than mine." Darla answered sullenly.

"They sure are." I said as I grazed my right boob across her face in the same manner as I had with my left boob.
It felt great!

"Since my nipples are superior to yours, what are you going to do?" I asked.

"I’m going to worship those long, pretty, pink nipples of yours, Kara." Darla replied.

"You sure are." I said as I pushed my left nipple to Darla's mouth.

Darla wasted no time sucking my teat into her mouth. I threw my head back in ecstasy as her warm tongue darted around my nipple. I closed my eyes as I ran a hand through her dark red hair to guide her head. I enjoyed hearing the catcalls and whistles from the crowd as Darla suckled me.

"I could get used to that." I commented as I shoved my right nipple into Darla's mouth.

"Yeah, Darla, I hope you eat pussy as well as you worship my nipples, after I beat those little tits of yours black and blue." I taunted.
I savored Darla's mouth as she expertly gave my right nipple head, sucking, tonguing, and kissing my teat. I didn’t want it to end. I finally pushed Darla away after I heard Kelly comment on how long the worship session was taking.

"You’re kicking her ass, girl!" Christy excitedly exclaimed.

"Well, yeah." I replied.

I chatted excitedly about how I was going to knock Darla all over the room before dragging her back to my apartment. They offered many suggestions. I even offered to let them come over to watch or participate. They agreed.

"Time!" Kelly yelled.

I bounded into the middle of the room ready to finish off Darla. Darla strolled up to me with fury in her eyes.

"Now that I’ve taken care of those pathetic little nipples, I guess it’s time to finish off those pitiful bumps you call boobs." I taunted.

"You are so fucked, Kara." Darla threatened.
I snorted.

"If you thought getting your tips worked over was bad, wait till I work over you the rest of your tits." I said.
Darla continued to glare silently.

I puckered my lips and blew her an air kiss.

I nodded to Kelly that I was ready to fight.

"Ready…FIGHT!" Kelly shouted.

Right off the bat, Darla lunged for me trying to wrap her hands around my back. I was able to grab one of her arms as I danced on the balls of my feet backward to avoid being caught. As my right hand gripped her left wrist, I pushed her right shoulder back with my left hand. Darla was able to keep me close with her right arm across my back but she wasn’t able to thrust with much power. We danced around the room jockeying for position.

I tried launching my boobs at her from my right side to my left, but she was ready and turned her left shoulder to her left causing my boobs to smack into her upper rib cage. I winced as my jugs bounced off her rib cage and back into each other. I heard a collective ooh from the crowd as my tits made a loud smacking sound. I pulled back for another strike, but the same thing happened. As I moved, to the left to send a shot from my right to my left Darla gave me a quick thrust as I tried to position my boobs for another strike. Darla mashed me. My boobs ballooned out on all sides as her hard tits bore into my soft jugs.

"Yeah, feel that Kara?" Darla taunted.

I grunted pulling away. My boobs bounced back into shape. I had to change my strategy. I let go of Darla's wrist and shoulder then reached for her biceps to control her shoulders. Darla countered me by reaching around my lower back. I was impressed with Darla's strength as she strained to pull me into a bear hug. I grunted as I fought to push her away. I was able to keep her from putting me in the bearhug, but was unable sling my boobs into her with any effectiveness. We were at a stalemate.

I broke away from Darla by pushing her back and dancing away from her only to grab both of her wrists. I was able to land a few shot on her boobs as she struggle to shake her wrists loose from my grip. Darla gave up trying to free herself from my grip and focused on defending her boobs from my attack. With her shoulders free, Darla would turn in the same direction that my boobs were heading to shield her boobs from mine with her shoulders. The blows hurt me more than Darla.

I began to sweat and the adrenaline rush from my nipple victory was beginning to subside. I should have known the fight wasn’t going to be easy. I took heart to see Darla sweating and breathing hard just like me.
Darla took a step forward placing her right leg in between my feet and pushed herself into me. I countered by turning my body to the right shielding my boobs from her spear like tits. As she recoiled from bouncing off my shoulder, I slung my tits around catching her tit on tit. I relished the yelp she let out as I pulled back to give her another shot. This time as I slung my boobs around my chest, Darla leaned back at the last moment causing me to miss her tits completely. My momentum caused me to stumble to my left. I tripped over Darla's knee causing me to fall on my side. I let go of Darla's wrists as I fell to break my fall.

As soon as I hit the floor, I rolled away from where I thought Darla was standing. It was a good thing I did so because she tried to pounce on me and just barely missed me. I scrambled to my knees and turned to face her just as she was picking herself off the floor.

"Bitch!" Darla spat as we faced off on our knees.

After knee walking to each other, I reached for her wrists again, but missed. Darla wrapped her arms around my back crushing my tits against hers. I moaned as her apple sized rock hard boobs crushed my cantaloupe-sized jugs.

"Gotcha!" Darla claimed as she tightened her grip.

I was in trouble and knew she would grind me flat if I didn’t do something quick. I started to rise to my feet to gain some leverage to break Darla's grip. As I rose, Darla stayed on her knees. Just as I was about to straighten up, Darla released her grip around my back, grabbed the back of my knees, and threw herself into my midsection. Her force knocked me back and with my knees locked, I fell over on my back. Darla scrambled between my legs to pin me down. I locked my ankles behind her waist and squeezed with all my might.

"Fucking bitch!" Darla screamed as she fell over on her side.

I kept my scissor hold on tight as she beat on my legs trying to get me to release my hold. Darla gave up grabbed my hair and pulled with all her might. It felt like she pulled some of my curly black hair out by my roots.

"cxnt!" I screamed as I slapped Darla's face.

In an instant, Darla slapped my face. The next few moments were a blur as we pulled hair and slapped each other relentlessly. The next thing I know someone had my arms restrained and saw someone grabbing Darla's arms.

"Kara, release your hold!" An anonymous voice yelled.

I looked up to see Christy trying to pull me away from Darla and Emma trying to pull Darla away from me. The next thing I felt was a huge set of boobs on the back of my head gripping my under arms. I released Darla then Emma and Chrissy drug Darla away from me. The person with the big rack helped me to my feet. I turned around and saw through tear filled eyes Sabrina standing in front of me.

"Are you alright?" Sabrina asked.

I nodded. I looked over at Darla who was cursing a blue streak. She turned and started cursing me.

"You fucking cow, this is a titfight not a catfight, bitch!" Darla screamed.

"Kiss my ass! What was with you grabbing my knees, cxnt!" I yelled back.

Darla made a move for me, but her sister grabbed her and held her back. Sabrina stepped in between us to keep us apart. Christy held onto my right arm to hold me in place along with Kelly.

"If you two can’t control yourselves we’ll send you home right now." Sabrina warned.

I took a couple of deep breaths to calm myself as Darla continued to plead her case.

"Hey, both of you just crossed the line. We don’t want anybody getting hurt. We’ll take a five minute break and then if you think you can finish this the right way we will continue, however if you two cross the line again, it’s over. Do you understand?" Sabrina asked us.

I nodded and so did Darla.

"Alright, you have five minutes to calm down. Go to opposite sides of the room." Sabrina ordered.

I let Christy and Kelly lead me away as Emma guided Darla across the room. As Kelly and Christy tried to calm me down, I felt the tension in the room as the girls around me buzzed with excitement. I glared across the room as Darla stared daggers at me.

After a few minutes, Sabrina and Tiffany talked to Darla and then an animated conversation took place between Tiffany and Chrissy. Darla and Sabrina seemed to be the peacemakers as Sabrina pointed for Tiffany to come over to my side. Tiffany looked angry as she strolled over to me while Sabrina finished talking to Darla.

"You okay?" Tiffany asked.
I nodded.

"Are you going to play nice?" Tiffany asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, but I’m going to make hamburger out of her tits." I replied.

"Just keep it clean as you do it." Tiffany warned.

"What was that with Chrissy?" I asked.

"It was just Chrissy being a bitch…nothing new." Tiffany replied.

Sabrina came over to me and made sure I was stable enough to continue the fight. I assured her I was over my anger. Sabrina nodded for Kelly to restart the fight. Kelly called us back into the middle of the room.

"Just tits." Darla said.

"Just tits." I nodded.

"You ready?" Kelly asked.

We nodded our heads. The crowd cheered. The room was still full of tension.

"Get after it then!" Kelly shouted.

Darla stepped toward me as I rotated to my right. I slung my boobs at her as she thrust forward. There was a loud smacking sound and then the room filled with oohs and aahs. I grunted from the blow, but finished my follow through and then rotated back to the left as Darla rocked back preparing for another thrust. Our boobs smacked together. We both grunted and recoiled for another blow. On the next volley, I knocked Darla back. The girls began to chant my name. Darla snarled as she took a step toward me for the next thrust. Her blow knocked me back.

We spent the next few moments throwing everything we had at each other. I was spurred on by the chanting even as my poor boobs ached. I could see Darla's boobs were turning red. Judging by the tears in her eyes, I knew I was hurting her. I pressed my advantage and threw everything I had at her. Darla winced and turned just in time as I sent a haymaker across her tits, unfortunately for me, my boobs bounced off her upper arms.

"Fuck!" I screamed as the pain shot through my boobs.

I returned the favor I turned sideways as Darla thrust forward. Darla's boobs split between my shoulder one in front and one in back, as she wailed in pain. She backed away while nodding with a slight grin on her face.
"Good one" she complimented while rubbing her aching chest.

Our battle for jockeying for position began again. I fought to control her wrists and she fought to wrap her arms around me. I was able to grab onto Darla's shoulders and send a couple of shots across her tits, until my sweaty hands slipped off and over her shoulders. I fell right into Darla's arms. I cursed as she tightened her grip around my lower back. My curse turned to a groan as Darla's tits bore into mine. The Kara chants stopped as I threw my head back in pain as Darla crushed my boobs.

"God, I love it when I pancake your soft mushy boobs." Darla whispered into my ear.

Darla was too close to get my hands on her shoulder to push with enough leverage to break the hold, but at least I was able to limit some of the pressure she was forcing on my boobs. I pushed with all my might as Darla began to grind her tits into mine.

"Give it up, Kara," Darla whispered, "I’ve got you. You fought well…better than I thought you would, but it’s over."

"No!" I yelled and pushed with renewed energy.

I was able to push Darla's boobs off mine for a moment until my strength gave out and her tits burrowed back into my jugs.

"See, Kara, it’s over…you lose." Darla taunted me.

"No," was all I could mutter.

To reinforce her point Darla dropped her arms to my lower back and then lifted me off the floor. My eyes bugged out, as I had trouble breathing. Darla showed her strength by bouncing me in her arms. My full weight worked against me as it felt like my jugs were supporting my whole weight against Darla.

By the time, Darla put me down I was weak from a lack of oxygen. I could hear Emma and Chrissy yelling for Darla to finish me. I staggered away from Darla to catch my breath and mount a comeback. Darla advanced on me grabbing my shoulders. I tried to evade her but she was too quick and strong. Once I was in her grip again, she methodically pulverized my vulnerable boobs. She ground on my boobs from all directions top bottom and the sides.

"Fuck yeah, I love pushing your boobs around," Darla taunted, "Feel that, Kara?"
I did feel it. Even with all the working out I had been doing, Darla was in better shape than I was. I wilted under her embrace. I knew it was over, but couldn’t bring myself to submit to her.

"Oh, Kara, the things I’m going to do to you." Darla whispered.

I moaned as she pushed my boobs across my chest.

"Chrissy was right, your boobs aren’t good for fighting but they are good for milking," Darla hissed, "but tonight, I’m going to show you a few things they are good for."
Darla giggled. I rested my head on Darla's shoulder.

"Oh, and that mouth of yours, is going to pay dearly for what came out of it this week." Darla continued to taunt me.
Darla pumped her arms around my back forcing her tits further into my beaten boobs.

"please…" I croaked.

Darla laughed lowered her arms back down to my lower back and lifted me up again.

"No!" I gurgled as loud as I could.

Darla bounced me a couple of times as she walked around the room carrying me in the bearhug.

"Darla stop, please stop, you win." I wheezed.

Darla brought me back to the middle of the room before putting me down. I collapsed to my knees as I cradled my destroyed boobs.
"Yes!" Darla screamed as she patted me on the head.

The room was mostly silent except for Emma and Chrissy excitedly congratulating Darla. They celebrated as I knelt at their feet.

"Look at me, Kara." Darla ordered.

I looked up as I fought to hold back the tears.

"Who is the winner, Kara?" Darla asked.

"You are Darla." I answered.

"Why am I the winner?" Darla continued to taunt me.

"Because your firm boobs are better than my useless floppy udders." I replied.

"Since you are the loser, what does that also make you?" Darla taunted.

"It makes me your bitch." I answered.

I heard a lot of murmuring from the crowd. I couldn’t bring myself to look anyone in the eye, so I just dropped my head down and marveled at my beaten tits. Darla patted me on the head again as she asked Emma to bring her bag to her.

"Stand up Kara." Darla ordered.

I stood keeping my gaze on my boobs as I massaged them with my hands. Darla pulled my hands away to admire her work.

"Wow, I fucked you up," Darla commented as she lightly patted the sides of my boobs making the soft tissue under my skin roll across my chest.

After tiring of patting my boobs, Darla fingered my nipples causing them to stiffen and salute her victory. She gave them a slight tug and then shook them side to side. I stood in humiliation as I let her play with my beaten jugs.

"Well, Kara I’ve beaten you, now, the only thing left is to break you." Darla taunted.

"Get up the stairs, slut." Darla commanded and then gave my ass a hard swat.

As I made my way to the stairs, I kept my head down as much as I could to avoid eye contact. I could still hear the hushed conversations that were no doubt about me. Ever couple of steps, Darla would give me a tap on the ass to keep me moving. Once we were out of the basement, Darla possessively threw an arm over my right shoulder and palmed my right boob as we walked to the master bedroom.

Inside the room, Darla turned me to face her. She was expressionless as she jostled my boobs in her hands.

"Darla, I’m sorry about slapping and pulling your hair." I apologized.

Darla said nothing while lightly grazing her fingers over my boobs to my nipples. My heart raced as she studied my tips. My nipples were already hard but they stiffened even more as she played with them.

"I didn’t really mean all those things I said during the week." I pleaded.
Darla pinched my nipples.

"Ow!" I cried.

"Kara. Shut. Up!" Darla commanded.

I complied.

"When I beat a girl this is my favorite part, so just keep quiet, do as you are told, and let me enjoy the moment." Darla continued.
I nodded.

Darla let go of my nipples and dropped her hands down to the waistband of my baggy cotton shorts. As she fumbled with the drawstring, she looked me in the eye. I said nothing as I returned her gaze. A slight smile formed on her lips as she pulled the knot loose. I swallowed hard as I felt the string go slack. Darla looked down after pulling the front of the shorts away from my waist. She continued looking down while pulling the short loose from my hips and then let my shorts fall to the floor.

I thought I was going to pass out from anxiety as I stood before Darla about to take part in my first lesbian experience. Darla's smile grew wider when her gaze returned to my face.

"Turn around." Darla ordered.

I stepped out of my shorts as I turned my back to the redhead. Darla patted my ass.

"I like a girl with a little padding…nice," Darla taunted, "but, it could use some shaping up."
I remained silent as Darla commented on my ass.

"Oh, and it could be a little firmer." Darla observed giving my left ass cheek a little squeeze.

I breathed a sigh feeling like a show cow at the local fair during judging.

"Let’s see what you got." Darla commented grabbing the sides of my panties and then quickly lowering them.

I flinched and gasped at my sudden nudity. Darla giggled.

"God, that’s so fun," Darla commented, "now, turn around.
Darla looked down.

"Hmm, a landing strip girl, I figured you’d be a triangle bitch or a full bush-er." Darla remarked.

"Wait, Darla, I can’t do this," I said, "Stop."

"Oh, no Kara, I’m not letting you out of this. You promised, now we can do the easy way, or the hard way," Darla replied, "I don’t care which way, but you, girl, are going down on me tonight."

I shook my head as tears welled in my eyes.

"Stop it, Kara, that’s bullshit!" Darla said with anger, "You didn’t feel this way after you beat me in the nipple fight, now suck it up, and hold up your end of the deal."
Darla was right and I knew it. I nodded my head in agreement.

"It’s only right, now, get on your knees." Darla ordered.

I slowly sank to my knees in defeat. Darla smiled down on me as she pulled down her shorts and panties. Instinctively I looked at Darla's crotch. I don’t know why I thought of it, but I knew the picture she sent me earlier in the week was a self-shot from looking at the ultra small triangle just above her slit.
Darla took a step back and sat on the end of the bed with her legs wide open giving me a full view of her pussy.

"Come and get it, Kara." Darla insisted patting her sex with her hand.
I took a deep breath then crawled between Darla's legs.

"Don’t worry about a thing, Kara. I’ll tell you what to do." Darla informed me.
I held my breath as I eased my head toward her waiting pussy.

"Kiss it." Darla ordered.

I closed my eyes and puckered. Slowly, I brought my mouth close enough to her womanhood to feel her heat.

"Do it girl." Darla demanded.

My lips bumped her labia. I recoiled.

"Kara," Darla warned me.
I leaned forward and gave her pussy a little peck.

"Again…with feeling." Darla said with annoyance.
I gave her a longer peck after moistening my lips.

"Atta girl." Darla giggled.
I kept my lips pressed to her.

"Now, let me feel that tongue." Darla said.
I heard Darla moan as my tongue slipped between her lips and into her pussy.

"Fuck yeah!" Darla exclaimed as she grabbed my hair.

Darla began to issue commands "deeper," "faster," "slower," "up," "down," and "curl that tongue." Darla used the tongue curl command often. Soon she grabbed my hair with both hands pulling my head forcefully into her crotch. She was yelling something but I couldn’t hear with her thighs pressed against my ears. I kept licking trying to remember the command rhythm she had been giving me and I tried to do things that I liked on my pussy. I felt her spasm as she roughly thrust her crotch into my face. She used me like a sex toy. As she came, I thought she was going to crush my head with her thighs.

When it was over, she pushed me away from her and fell back on the bed. I caught my breath as she recovered from her orgasm.

"Fuck that was good!" Darla beamed.

Darla sat up regarding me for a moment with a contented look.

"You’ve got real potential." Darla commented.

I didn’t tell Darla I thought she was crazy. Darla got off the bed and helped me to my feet. She kissed me as I passively took the kiss.
"Mmm, I taste great." Darla said grabbing my left wrist and leading me on the bed.

She had me lay on my back as she snuggled next to me. I started to contemplate what she had just done to me, when Darla began to play with my boobs, which were slung almost to my sides. My nipples responded to her touch. Darla giggled as she played with me. I didn’t know what to do I was afraid to say or do anything so I let her have her way with me. Darla leaned in and suckled my left nipple as her left hand traveled down my stomach to my crotch. I tensed up as her hand traveled south

"Darla." I said.

"Shh," she shushed me then went back to sucking my teat.

Darla's fingers found my pussy. I gasped when her index finger easily slid into me. Darla giggled.

"Oh, you’re all wet," Darla commented.

I was mortified.

"Spread your legs."

I followed orders. With Darla on my right lying on her side, she threw her left leg over my left leg. I made access to my pussy easier as bent my right leg and spread it out at an angle. I have to admit Darla knew her way around a pussy as her finger manipulated me. My body responded to her touch. After dropping my nipple from her lips, Darla nuzzled my neck and then began to whisper things into my ear, dirty disgusting, perverted things that revved my sexual engine. Before I knew it, I was humping her finger and moaning with pleasure.

"Yeah, that’s it, Kara." Darla cooed into my ear, "It feels good doesn’t it. Give into it."
I did give in, almost.

"Yeah, Darla…fuck me." I pleaded.
Darla inserted two more fingers and picked up her pace.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" I moaned loudly.

"Do you want to come, Kara?"

"Yeah," I breathlessly said.

Darla giggled and kissed my earlobe. Her hot breath in my ear alone was doing wicked things to my body.
"Then tell me you’ll cook and serve me breakfast naked and in front of the girls in the morning." Darla ordered.

It took a few moments for my sex-addled brain to register the implications of Darla's statement. I had a sudden flashback to the morning after my first fight. Christy was serving Darla breakfast, naked!

"Fuck! No, don’t make me." I choked out even as I humped her fingers faster.

"No?" Darla asked.

"No." I answered.

"Fine." Darla said as she pulled her fingers out of my hungry pussy.

"Fuck!" I cried at the loss of Darla's fingers.
Darla giggled.

"You bitch." I complained.

"I guess you’d rather eat pussy." Darla stated as she climbed on top of me and straddled my stomach.
I didn’t respond. Darla scooted up planting her toned ass on my chest.

"Your tits make a great cushion. See Kara, your tits are good for something." Darla chided me.
I reached down to finish myself off. Darla slapped my hands away from my pussy.

"Not until you tell me what I want to hear." Darla demanded.

"Shit," I muttered while Darla slid forward resting her pussy on my chin.

"Here’s the deal, Kara." Darla began to explain.

"I’m going to get you off after you agree to cook breakfast, naked. As long as you resist, I’m going to bring you to the edge and if you continue to resist, I’m going to cut you off and then you’re going to eat me until I get off. I’ll keep starting the process over until you give in or the sun comes up. How long this lasts is up to you." Darla stated.

I closed my eyes as Darla smiled down on me.

"Pucker up, girl." Darla stated and then lowered her pussy onto my mouth.

I licked her, but I didn’t so much eat her out as she fucked my face. Darla rubbed me hard as she got off. She kept my body percolating sexually as she played with my tits and nipples. After her second orgasm, she resumed her position beside me and started playing with my body again with one hand down south and her mouth whispering dirty things into my ear. I resisted. She brought me to the edge again and stopped when I refused to tell Darla what she wanted to hear.

"I can do this all night, Kara," Darla warned, "By the time the sun comes up; you’ll be a basket case, unless you give in to me."

"You bitch!" I complained as she mounted my chest a second time. This time Darla sat facing my feet and slid her ass over my face. Darla leaned forward so that her pussy rested on my mouth.

"Get to work, Kara." Darla ordered.

When I didn’t execute her order, she cut off my air with her pussy. I quickly got the message and began licking her. Instead of playing with my tits, she played with my pussy to keep me revved up. Darla came a third time with my nose wedged in her ass crack. I pleaded with Darla as she started manipulating me again.

"Say it Kara," Darla demanded.

My body ached to come. I fought the urge to give in, but damn her fingers! I slowed my breathing, bit my lip, and tried to think of anything other than what Darla was doing to my pussy. I was barely able to hold out until I felt her hot breath on my pussy.

"Oh, god!" I whined.
Darla giggled.

"You bitch." I gasped then humped her fingers.

"Uh, uh, uh," Darla said as she withdrew her fingers.

"Please…" I begged

"Tell me what I want to hear," Darla demanded then blew on my wanting pussy.
I didn’t say anything while I tried to control my body. My breathing was starting to return to normal when I felt Darla's fingers invade my sex, again. I groaned.

"I told you, I can do this all night, girl," Darla taunted me, "Go ahead, submit, Kara. You won’t regret it. I promise."

"No." I said with a meek, cracked voice.

She blew on me again as her fingers hit a sensitive place. I almost gave in, but she quickly pulled her fingers out of my snatch. I sighed with frustration just as she placed her pussy on my mouth.

"Eat me!" Darla ordered.

Darla's wet cxnt gyrated on my face as I did my duty. Again, she played with my boobs while enjoying my tongue. Occasionally, she would reach down to my sex and give it a little pat. She took longer to bring to orgasm this time as my tongue tired from the effort.

"You’re good at that, Kara," Darla complimented me "I think you found your calling." Darla giggled.
She pulled her wet cxnt off my mouth, again, resting it on my chin as she leaned down to go to work on my pussy.

"Ready?" Darla asked.

I groaned and then felt her hot breath on my pussy. I sucked in a gulp of air just before her fingers entered me. I cursed my body as Darla expertly brought me to the edge again only this time she added a new twist. Instead of fingers and hot breath manipulating me, the bitch spanked my pussy. The sudden sensation nearly sent me over the edge. Darla sensed my predicament and slowed things down.

"Hmm, Kara, does your hot little pussy like getting spanked?" Darla asked rhetorically.
The spank felt good, but I was trying to formulate a good response to show her my defiance, when Darla rapidly spanked my pussy three more times. I yelped.

"Do you like it rough, Kara?" Darla taunted then rubbed my furiously with her hand.
My whole body convulsed. Darla gave a victory laugh as she found my weakness.

"Oh, god!" I cried as she ravaged my pussy.

"Say it." Darla commanded.

"I give!" I screamed.

"What are you going to do?" Darla asked.

"Cook you breakfast." I spat as I thrust my pussy up at her.

Darla paused as I waited for her to finish me. I realized I hadn’t said the right thing.

"Naked! I’ll cook and serve you breakfast naked in the morning…in front of everybody. Just finish me!" I pleaded.
Darla let out a victory whoop before roughly finger fucking me to orgasm. I humped her hand as she taunted me.

"That’s it take it you little slut. I knew you were a bottom!" Darla taunted.
I moaned.

"Look at you, humping my hand like a desperate whore!" Darla said.
She was right.

"Give up that orgasm for me, slut. I own your pussy too." Darla commanded.

I did come moaning and screaming with Darla laughing with satisfaction. Darla the bitch gave me the best orgasm I could remember. I slowly came down from my orgasmic high while Darla caressed my pussy. I watched Darla lift her pussy off my chin as she sat up and shifted her weight to my breasts. I felt her wet snatch glide over my softening nipples as if she were marking her territory. She cooed as my left nipple slid in between her pussy lips. My nipples responded hardening to the feel of her warm wet flesh. She rubbed herself all over my left boob before moving over and doing the same thing to my right tit.

"How was that, Kara? Did you like it?" Darla mockingly questioned.

"God." I muttered.

Darla giggled as she snuggled next to me. "Aww," Darla cooed as she grazed her middle finger over my right nipple then traced the outline of my areola.

"You were such a good little loser," Darla taunted me as she brought her lips close to mine, "I’m going to give you a little treat."

Darla dominantly planted her lips on mine and then kissed me. I felt her hand travel down my stomach back to my pussy.

"Darla, please, I can’t take anymore." I pleaded.

"Aww, let’s see what your little pussy has to say about it." Darla teased.

Darla slid down the side of my body kissing my right boob then planting little kisses on my stomach as she made her way to my pussy. I watched as she slid between my legs. My eyes widened as I realized she was going to

"eat me." Darla winked at me then set about her task.

"Oh, my god," I moaned, not knowing how many times I muttered that phrase.

While Darla's fingers were wonderful, her tongue was heaven. As soon as her tongue invaded my pussy, she owned it. I played with my boobs as she licked, kissed, and probed my hot snatch.

"You know Kara I might be more motivated down here if you told me why you ended up as my bitch for the night." Darla stated.

"Shit," I grumbled. "I’m your bitch because you flattened my big fat useless udders."
Darla giggled and then went back to work.

"I’m your bitch because you’re tits are better than mine."

"I’m your bitch because you’re tits are firm and proud while mine are floppy and worthless."

"I’m your bitch because you crushed my tits for all to see. You said you were going to do it and you did it. My udders couldn’t stand up to your superior tits and now everyone knows it!" I yelled.

Darla hit a sweet spot and I gasped. I was getting close.

"Because of that I’m your little fuck toy." I gasped.
Darla stopped licking me.

"I like that. Keep saying it." Darla ordered.

"I’m your little fuck toy." I repeated.

Darla went back to work.

"I’m your little fuck toy. I’m your little fuck toy! I’M YOUR LITTLE FUCK TOY!" I screamed.

I kept yelling the phrase until my orgasm washed over me and then I just babbled incoherently. Darla gave my ravaged pussy a little kiss before she climbed back to snuggle up against me to bask in her victory. Darla cuddled against my right side as she draped her right arm across my chest resting her hand on my heaving jug. She gave my boob a light squeeze.

"Night loser." Darla giggled and wiggled a bit until she was in a comfortable position next to me.

I was too tired and drained to think of a reply so I just sighed before drifting off to sleep.

When I woke up, the first thing that came into focus was Darla's left boob. Sometime during the night, Darla ended up on her back and I wound up on my side nestled against her. I swear her boob was mocking me standing up tall and proud nipples pointed to the ceiling. I looked down at my beaten bags. They were stacked on top of each other smashed between Darla and me they appeared to be hiding from Darla's tits, after the beating my jugs took from them, I couldn’t blame them.

After studying our boobs, remembering what she did to me during the fight, and what she did to me in the bedroom, I came to the realization I wasn’t a tit-fighter. My boobs were not built for it. I loved the feeling of victory after the nipple fight, but I knew I wouldn’t experience those feelings often; most likely, I would be kneeling at some girl’s feet worshiping a better pair of tits.

I glanced at Darla's sleeping face admiring the mouth that contained the tongue that gave me the greatest sexual thrill I have had. While she slept, it was easy to forget the insults she heaped on me along with her nasty attitude. I had to admit she had a pretty face with full lips, high cheekbones, and a prominent feminine nose.

I was getting hungry and thought about slipping out of bed and starting breakfast before she woke. I then thought she might want to be awake while I cooked as she had Christy cooking the morning I saw her serving Darla. I smiled as an idea formed. I would wake her and show her my submission at the same time.

I slowly brought my face close to her left boob. I looked back up to see if she was awake. She was still asleep. I gently kissed her nipple…no movement from Darla. I then gingerly flicked my tongue over her tip. Darla stirred a bit as her tip hardened beneath my tongue.

I marveled at how hard Darla's nipples became when aroused. Her tips didn’t extend they just became little pebbles. My own nipples were reacting as they began to jut out from my chest. When I get excited I have little nipple erections.

I ignored Darla's nipples for a moment as I paid some attention to her areola that I had abused last night. My tongue traced the outline of her areola. "Aww, do those beaten little nipples feel better from my tongue?" I thought as I began kissing her nipples. Darla stirred a bit. I kept kissing and licking her nipples.

I checked to see if Darla was awake, she was. I stopped teasing her nipple for a moment as I met Darla's gaze. I couldn’t read her expression, so I went back to planting kisses on her nipple. As I kissed her, I kept looking into her eyes. Darla raised an eyebrow after taking her nipple into my mouth and giving it a good suck. Her mouth broke into a slight smile as I let her tip slide out of my mouth. I returned her smile and planted kisses all over her victorious left tit.

"Kara, don’t think this is going to get your ass out of cooking breakfast this morning." Darla stated.

"No?" I asked.

"Nope." Darla answered.

"You mean you’re going to march my naked ass into the kitchen showing off my big beaten floppy boobs to everyone?" I mockingly asked.

Darla laughed, "Something like that."

"Not even after I do this?" I asked then crawled on top of Darla and then began planting kisses as I worked my way down toward her pussy.

When I got down to the top of Darla's pubic mound Darla grabbed me by my hair.

"Eww, Kara, we need a bath, bitch," Darla stated with a laugh, "Go start a shower for us."

I nodded as I climbed off Darla then headed for the bathroom.

"Come get me when it’s ready." Darla ordered.

In the shower, I soaped Darla and myself up and scrubbed us down. I was about to cut the water off when she pushed me against the wall planting her lips on mine. I don’t know how long we kissed, but she dominantly invaded my mouth with her tongue. We caressed each other’s boobs as we made out and then Darla put her hands on my shoulders guiding me down to my knees.

"Now, you can eat me, slut." Darla ordered.

I went to work as Darla stood proudly over me. She had one hand in my hair and one on the wall so she could maintain her balance while she rubbed her pussy over my face. I dug my fingers into her ass as I ate her.

"Yeah, that’s it. Do you like being on your knees, Kara?" Darla taunted.
I grunted.

"Because you certainly look like you belong there." Darla stated.

Darla continued to degrade me while I worked to pleasure her. When she came, Darla had a screaming fit. I’m sure everyone in the house heard her.
Darla helped me to my feet and then kissed me as she worked her hand down to my pussy. I spread my legs to give her easy access and moaned as her fingers slid into my wet slick pussy. In between kisses, Darla called me a horny slut and other degrading things just as she had while I ate her. I was nearing a climax when she stopped. Darla giggled. I waited for her to continued finger fucking me, but I waited for nothing.

"I find my bitches are more motivated when they are horny." Darla teased.

"You bitch." I moaned.

Darla nodded her head in agreement.

"Let’s get dressed, oh, I mean I’m going to get dressed. I’m hungry." Darla stated.

I watched Darla slip into some shorts and a sweatshirt after I dried her off. She pulled out a tube of lipstick from her bag and applied it. I found it odd that she didn’t bother putting on makeup just the lipstick. I didn’t have to wonder for long about the lipstick as she leaned down and gave my right boob a kiss just above my nipple. When she pulled away, I saw a perfect dark red outline of a pair of lips on my big pale pinkish boob. I blushed. Darla smiled as she reapplied the lipstick. She bent down again kissing my left boob right on the nipple. The result was the same. I had a red pair of lips imprinted over my left nipple.

"Perfect!" Darla stated pleased with herself.
I looked down blushing at my decorated boobs.

"Now, turn around." Darla ordered.

Darla began writing on my lower back. I remembered when I saw Christy parading around the kitchen that morning dreading what she was probably writing on me.

"There." Darla stated.

"Oh, god." I muttered look over by back into a mirror looking at the words "Darla's bitch"

The word "Darla" was written above the word "bitch." I had been tramp stamped in lipstick just above my ass.

"I’m hungry," Darla stated, "now, go make me some breakfast, bitch."

I took a deep breath and then headed toward the door with Darla close behind me. As soon as I was out of the bedroom, Darla gave my bare ass a playful swat. I was beet red as we walked down the hallway to the kitchen. A couple of girls were coming out of a bedroom as we approached and stopped in their tracks. I fought the urge to cover up as they surveyed my naked body. One of them put a hand over her mouth to hide her laughter as the other stood with open mouth. As soon as we passed them, both girls broke into loud laughter. I could only guess they saw my body art from behind. Darla looked proud of herself.

The scene replayed itself as we made our way to the kitchen. Some girls commented on my decorated boobs, some laughed in my face, while others gave me sympathetic looks. Once we were in the kitchen, Darla took a seat at the table as I began to search for something to cook. Kelly came in and helped me get started since it was her house. Just as I was putting a pan on the stove, I heard a familiar laugh and knew Chrissy had arrived.

I focused on cooking ignoring the catcalls and whistles while I worked, however it was impossible to ignore the comments from Darla and Chrissy. Emma and Nikki soon joined Darla and Chrissy at the table. Darla told them just about everything that we did in the bedroom that night. I was mortified. Girls continued to stream in and out of the kitchen as I cooked to get a glimpse of the naked slut cooking breakfast. I noticed Kelly and Christy standing in a corner of the kitchen watching me work.
I had enough cooked to serve the whole table and watched as the four girls dove into the food I prepared. Darla stopped eating for a moment regarding me.

"On your knees, Kara and put your tits on the table." Darla ordered.

I dropped to my knees to boisterous laughter and then plopped my jugs on the edge of the table.

"Hey look, tit pancakes!" Chrissy exclaimed.

I looked down at my boobs as they lay flat and spread out on the table. More laughter rang out as they commented on my cooking and boobs. I remained in my humiliating position as they ate, only getting up to fetch them butter, milk, or more food. Some girls took pictures of me from behind as Darla, Chrissy, Emma, and Nikki mugged for the cameras. I thought my ordeal would never end. Mercifully, they finally finished eating and I was able to get up and clear the table.

As I put away the dishes my four tormentors milled around the kitchen along with Christy and Kelly. After I finished with the dishes, Emma presented a camera. Darla stood beside me and posed as Emma began to take pictures of us. In one photo, Darla had her arm draped over my shoulder palming one of my boobs. In another shot, Darla still had her hand palming my boob but her other hand was hefting my other jug. In a couple of photos I had to stand with my hands on top of my head as Darla pointed at me with a laugh plastered on her face. I had to endure several more photos of Darla and me facing each other with her boobs pressed into mine showing how firm her tits were compared to my bare sagging jugs. The final few pictures were a few group photos as Emma recruited some random girl to take a photo of me with Darla, Emma, Chrissy, and Nikki. I was in the middle of each photo while all of them either pointed and laughed or held one of my tits in their hands.

"Alright, Kara, that’s it. You can get dressed." Darla said and then I followed her back to the bedroom to put on my shorts and underwear.

When we were alone in the bedroom, Darla took my panties as a souvenir. I didn’t protest. As I put on my shorts, Darla complemented me for being a good sport. The complement seemed genuine. We stood in awkward silence for a few moments before she stepped up to give me a hug.

"If you want to finish what we started in the shower, cook some dinner for me tonight. The video should be edited by then and we can watch it together." Darla whispered while we embraced in a hug.

I didn’t answer right away, so she sweetened the deal.

"Kara, what I did to you last night was just a small taste of what I can do." Darla offered letting her hand fall to my ass.

"Invite me over tonight and I’ll make sure you’ll feel things you never thought possible." Darla said then squeezed my ass.

"Okay." I muttered while nodding my head.

"Oh, and lose this little pelt. I like my girls bare down there." Darla ordered and then ran her fingers over my pubes.

Again, I nodded my agreement.

"See you tonight." Darla said on her way out of the bedroom.

I stood in the middle of the bedroom tweaking my nipples knowing I had probably just made a decision that would greatly determine my path in life.
Latest Chapter of "Titfight Academy"
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89684.0

"A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister" series
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=92578.0

You can find some reference pics in my profile