News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Best Friend's Sister: Kara's struggles, Part 7

• 0 Replies

Offline Augur

• God Member
  • Author of Titfight Academy and BFS Tribute
« on: July 24, 2018, 03:18:02 PM »
By Goliadmike
(Spin-off of Jon Grey's Original Series)

BFS Hooter Girl tournament Rd. 1

As we sat in my car in front of Alexis and Hailey's house, I had an uneasy feeling about bringing Darla to the tournament. With her selecting my outfit for the event, the uneasy feeling grew, especially, after she cut my only denim skirt to upper mid thigh, and the tight black t-shirt hugged my boobs for all to see. Of course, that wouldn’t have been so bad if she would have let me wear a bra.

My wardrobe didn’t meet her expectations so went shopping before arriving at Hailey and Alexis's house. I hid behind my sunglasses as men ogled my bouncing jiggling breasts and most women sneered at my appearance. With my budget, we went cheap with Wal-Mart and Target miniskirts, halters and even a couple of tube tops.

"Darla," I said pleadingly, "I work with these girls so please don’t piss them off."
Darla rolled her eyes at me.

"I mean sometimes you can be a bit…abrasive." I said.

"Mwaa." Darla said in mock shock.
It was my turn to roll my eyes. Darla giggled.

"Yeah, and the rest of the time you’re a bitch." I said jokingly.

"Oh, you want bitch mode?" Darla rhetorically asked with a laugh.
She reached over cupping my right boob with her thumb and forefinger finding my hardening nipple. I held my breath hopping I hadn’t gone too far. Darla gave my nipple a slight tweak. I jumped a bit.

"I can give you bitch mode, Hooter girl." Darla said bouncing my captured jug in her hand.

"Please Darla; I like this job and most of those girls. Don’t fuck this up for me, please." I begged.

"Be a good girl and do as you are told and they will love you and me." Darla said giving my boob another bounce.
I forced a smile as I cringed inside at the possible meaning of what Darla had just said. I nodded.

"I’ll be a good girl Darla." I promised.
Darla gave me a superior smirk as I caved to her will.

"Have you guys thought of a name for your group?" Darla asked.
I shrugged and shook my head.

"I know; you can call yourselves the hooter hurters." Darla giggled as she got out of my car.
I rolled my eyes trying not to laugh.

"Oh, oh, hells hooters!" Darla laughed out loud.

"Darla please." I begged hoping she didn’t start referring to the girls at work as "hells hooters."

"Lighten up Kara." Darla warned giving my ass a swat as I stepped up to the door.
Darla's blow reminded me of the thong I had bought earlier that day and was now wearing. I had never bothered with thongs when I was fat and even now didn’t think I had the body to pull it off, but Darla insisted, so I bought it.

I gave Darla one last pleading look before knocking on the door. Darla winked as I heard Hailey yelling for us to enter the house.

The atmosphere at Hailey and Alexis's house was completely different from a fight night at one of the regular girl’s houses. The feeling whenever I fought at Christy or Kelly’s house had a sleepover type vibe, where the girls came to hang out. They usually wore casual clothes and very little makeup. At Hailey and Alexis, the girls were dolled up as best they could. Perfume dominated the smell in the basement as did, hairspray, and body wash. All the Hooter girls wore their traditional orange wind shorts and most had t-shirts, and had their faces and hair made up for a night out.

I looked over at Darla who seemed to be fighting to keep from laughing. I gave her a stern look, which did little to change her demeanor.

"Darla, please don’t embarrass me." I pleadingly whispered in her ear.

"They ought to call this the Barbie wars." Darla whispered back.

My bad feeling about bringing Darla grew stronger as I imagined her pissing off one of the girls. So I was tense as Shelby came up to give me a hello hug. I watched for Darla's reaction as the little blonde nestled her head against my bosom. I thought I detected a hint of jealousy but wasn’t sure if I was reading Darla right.

"Oh, hey, you must be Darla!" Shelby chirped after pulling away from me and turning to face the redhead.
Darla coolly nodded.

"I’ve heard so much about you." Shelby added.
Darla raised an eyebrow, "Really?"

"Yeah," Shelby answered then stopped to study Darla's chest.
Darla stood silently as she waited for Shelby to finish thinking. Shelby turned from Darla then looked at my braless chest then back to Darla's boobs noting the size difference of our chests. Furrowing her eyebrow trying to think harder, Shelby kept looking back and forth between Darla and me.

"How did you beat her?" Shelby asked Darla while pointing at me.
Darla smiled. With a smile of embarrassment, I introduced Darla to the little blonde.

"Well Shelby, bigger isn’t always better," Darla said, "Is it Kara?" Darla gave me a look.
Shelby turned to me waiting for an answer. Anna a cute girl of Mexican decent strolled up to listen to the exchange. The girl should have been in a best booty contest instead of a titfight. Anna who has one of the smaller chested girls at the restaurant smiled as she waited for my answer.

"Well, is it, Kara?" Darla asked again a little louder this time drawing a little more attention to us.

"No Darla, bigger isn’t always better." I replied.
Darla smirked as Anna smiled and Shelby giggled. Shelby looked back at Darla. Darla winked at the blonde. I didn’t like where this was headed, but at least Darla wasn’t making an ass of herself. She was making an ass of me.

"So tell us Kara, why were my titties able to defeat those massive udders you are lugging around?" Darla ordered.
Now, both Anna and Shelby giggled as a few other girls gathered around. Alexis and Hailey stepped up to see the show. Most of the conversations in the room died out.

Darla folded her arms over her chest as she waited for me to give the usual losers spiel to the winner. Anna and Shelby waited expectantly thinking they might get an insight on what they were about to undertake. Alexis and Hailey stood with curious expressions not hearing the full exchange so far. Darla gave me a look warning me that I had better say what she wanted to hear.

"Because, Darla, your firm beautiful boobs beat and ground my big fat hapless udders into mushy flesh." I replied after taking a deep breath.

Everyone within earshot laughed at me. All conversations came to a halt as the rest of the girls gathered around Darla and me. I looked down at Shelby who gave me a bit of a sympathetic look, but I could tell she was fascinated with the exchange.

"Why are you making her say this?" Tamera asked stepping up beside me in a show of support.
I felt uneasy as Darla eyed Tamera. If Darla was intimidated, by Tamera's height and physique as the black girl stood erect, she didn’t show it, and in fact, she gave Tamera a confident smile.

"It’s called winner’s privilege." Darla answered.

"What’s that?" Samantha a busty blonde asked Darla.

"In our group, when one girl puts her boobs up against another set and loses," Darla answered, "the loser has to admit that the winner has better boobs to the winner’s satisfaction."
I like that Maria chimed in and a few of the other girls nodded in agreement.

"Do you guys have any other rules like that?" Sydney asked.

"Usually, the girls fighting hammer out the rules on their own." Darla replied.

"Do you make Kara do or say anything else?" Samantha asked.
With a smile, Darla nodded. I noticed most of the girls ears perk up.

"You notice Kara is wearing a skirt, well in our relationship, I wear the pants literally and figuratively." Darla noted. "And as you can tell she is braless, that is by my order, oh, and that choker, if you look closely the silver heart has my name engraved in it."

Riley, Samantha, and Ryoko laughed.

"Damn girl." Tamera whispered in my ear.

"I like that you guys came up with the lower ranked girls referring to the higher ranked girls by ma’am." Darla offered.

"That was my idea." Rolonda said proudly.
Maria rolled her eyes as Rolonda spoke up. Since I had been working at the restaurant I noticed the tension between those two but never asked why. I figured I would soon find out.

"Why did you guys choose for the loser to sign and hand over her shorts to the winner?" Darla asked.
Hailey spoke up.

"We felt that was a good symbol of ownage of the loser to take the loser’s shorts. The shorts are almost as iconic as the tank tops."

"And the panties?" Darla asked with a grin.
The group broke out in giggles.

"Making the loser drop her panties as she drops out of the tournament seems fitting, since she has nothing else to lose." Maria answered.

"That makes sense. Which brings me to Kara?" Darla asked.

"What about her?" Tamera asked defensively.

"Where does she fit on your hierarchy scale?" Darla asked.
There were many shrugged shoulders.

"I mean she shouldn’t be on top of the scale if she’s not going to fight, right?" Darla reasoned.
Most of the girls nodded. I didn’t like where this was heading.

"And if she doesn’t fight you can’t logically put her in the middle of the ranking, can you?" Darla asked.

"No." A few girls answered.

"So really she should be at the bottom of the pecking order." Darla offered.
Samantha, Riley, Ryoko, and Anna agreed aloud and most of the others nodded silently.

"And since she is going to be at the bottom of the pecking order shouldn’t she refer to all the participants as ma’am since technically they are her superiors?" Darla inquired.

"Yeah," Samantha said with a grin as Riley, Anna, Ryoko and Sydney readily agreed.
My nipples stiffened knowing Darla was about to humiliate me in front of my co-workers.

"Given that the losers will all end up naked, doesn’t it make sense that Kara should join them?" Darla asked.
The room erupted in laughter and applause.

"I think we should have a vote." Riley announced.
Everyone agreed. The vote was ten to two that I should be naked.

"I guess you should start stripping so we can get this thing started, Kara." Darla suggested.
Darla smiled at me as I glared at her.

"Yeah, get naked Kara." Maria ordered.
I started to pull my shirt over my boobs as most of the girls began to chant "Strip," repeatedly. My jugs slapped against my chest as they cleared the material’s confines. I threw my shirt on the floor to more cheers and then undid my belt. I felt the skirt loosen and then in one motion pulled my skirt and panties down together.

"Think of Kara as incentive when you guys pair up." Darla stated.
The laughter and cheers died out for a minute as the girls realized that they could soon be naked like me.

"Let’s get this thing started." Maria suggested.
The girls all agreed.

"I’ve printed out all our names and cut them into squares so we can draw them out of this coffee can." Hailey said.

"Since I’m not doing anything I could do that and then keep up with the winners and losers." Darla suggested.
There was general agreement. Darla took the can and drew the first name. I noted several girls stood rigid with their fists clenched waiting for Darla to announce the first pairing.

"The first contestant in the first fight of the first Hooter girl titfight championship is…Sydney!" Darla dramatically announced.

The girls cheered as Sydney made her way to where I was standing. She looked nervous. Sydney tried to smile but it came out as more of a smirk. I envied her perfect blonde hair. It was long and had just the right waves and lazy curls to hang over her shoulders and down to her shoulder blades. Her brown eyes were big and bright. She was a little over average height and had curves in all the right places. She was a bit soft, but not fat. She had enough padding to provide the right jiggle in a bikini. Sydney let out a deep breath as she turned to see who would be her opponent.

"And Sydney’s opponent is…Riley!" Darla yelled.
There were more cheers as the redhead stepped forward. I could tell she was nervous, but had a more determined look than Sydney had. If I had to guess I would say Riley was a bottle redhead, watching her in the dressing room I knew she was a redhead, but the deep rich solid red on top of her head didn’t match the light red almost orange carpet down below. Riley was slim and trim, but had a nice bust, but she was smaller than Sydney up top. I couldn’t tell who was firmer that would be determined in a minute.
As Riley and Sydney stood beside me, I looked around noting the different atmosphere from my regular group. In Christy, Kelly, or Darla's house, the mood was almost like a sleep over with the girls in baggy shorts t-shirts some without makeup. Here the girls were made up to impress. They had the Hooter girl war paint on and hair freshly styled. The room’s dominant smell was perfume. At my regular groups fight nights I can’t remember the perfume smell being so strong. There was also less chatter tonight and the girls were more aloof with each other than what I have been used to.

Darla nodded to me to begin.

"Ladies If you’ll remove your tops we’ll begin." I said trying to sound professional.
At the same time, Riley and Sydney pulled off their t-shirts.

Sydney wore a bra while Riley's boobs were unencumbered. As Sydney removed her bra, Riley massaged her pale freckle covered weapons. As Sydney thrust her chest out at Riley, I noted the bra marks on her well-tanned boobs. The small triangle shaped tan lines made Sydney’s nipples stand out.

Sydney and Riley stood a half foot from each other nervously breathing waiting for me to give them to go ahead to begin the fight. Sydney bit her lower lip as she stared into Riley's pale freckled face. Riley intently studied the near perfect breasts facing her own boobs. The redhead had to be envious of the blonde. Sydney seemed to have Riley beat in almost every beauty category unless you consider freckles hotter than flawless tanned skin. Now that they were close enough to compare the blonde had a half cup size in the breast department and equal to the redhead in firmness. Sydney had just the slightest bit of nipple length than Riley and both were equal in thickness. The only thing I could tell that Riley had going for her now was that she seemed less nervous. Watching the two of them size each other up, I wondered if Sydney might be too prissy to be a good fighter. I was about to find out.

"Just a reminder girls, no hands to the boobs, if you both end up on the floor, no wrestling other than to pin your opponent." I stated.
Riley and Sydney nodded their agreement.

"Any questions?" I asked.
They shook their heads no, as the other girls began to cheer.

"Ready?" I asked.
They nodded. I waited a moment for effect.

"Fight!" I yelled stepping back to watch.

The girls didn’t immediately attack each other instead; they stood still for a moment before slowly stepping forward until their nipples touched. Riley sucked in a breath as Sydney swallowed hard. They weren’t pushing hard enough to cause any misshape of their orbs, instead it looked like they were savoring the feel of their nipples touching each other.

I looked over at Darla who rolled her eyes as if she were bored. Samantha began yelling encouragement to Riley. That spurred the redhead to bump her chest into Sydney. Sydney’s boobs contorted as she gasped. There was a collective woo sounds coming for the girls. Riley pulled back with her blue eyes blazing with excitement. She repeated the move. Again, Sydney’s boobs warped into a slightly different shape as Riley's seemed to maintain their shape for the most part.
Samantha shouted more encouragement to her friend and roommate. Nobody else said a word, but just watched with fascination. This had to be the quietest start to a boob fight I could remember. After looking around I could see why it was so quiet, all the girls were intensely watching the beginning of the fight. I guess the girls at my regular group were so used to the fights; it was normal thing, while here it was new territory for them.

Finally, Sydney decided to push back and thrust her tits into the freckled pair. Riley's tits yielded to the force of the tanned pair. The girls were showing no emotion, as they seemed to be feeling each other out. Riley decided to scrape her boobs across Sydney’s pair. Sydney sucked in a breath pushing her breasts further into Riley pale orbs as they slid over the blonde’s golden globes.

I noticed the two girls weren’t watching their tits battle but were staring intently into each other’s eyes. I quickly realized they were having a staring contest to see who would look away first. I wondered if there was something going on between them that the girls hadn’t told me about in one of our gossip sessions.

Riley drug her tits slowly and deliberately back over Sydney’s boobs. The blonde stood rock still her boobs refusing to yield to Riley's pale tits. Riley pulled back as did Sydney their tits now separated by a few inches. I looked up to see Sydney looking down at her boobs as Riley continued looking at the blonde’s face. Sydney looked back up to see Riley staring back at her, but this time the redhead had a slight grin.

I’m not sure what the grin was about, but Sydney answered the expression with a scowl and Riley's look set something off in the blonde. Sydney had been resting her hands on the redhead’s hips until this point, but now reached around Riley's lower back pulling her into the blondes’ chest. Riley returned the gesture but her hands wrapped around the blonde’s mid back. Riley grunted as Sydney increased the pressure.

Neither set of boobs seemed to be able to dominate the other however, Riley had the more pained expression. Sydney held her scowl as she strained to maintain her pressure. Feeling that she was at a disadvantage, Riley began to twist her torso. She didn’t have enough room to rub her boobs over Sydney's tanned orbs, but she was able to move Sydney's tits with hers. I thought Riley might be winning the fight until I saw the blonde begin to smile.

"Yeah," was all Sydney muttered and then began to rub her boobs in a slight up and down motion. It had been the first word uttered between the two opponents since the start of the fight.

I couldn’t tell what was going on between the boobs. Whatever it was, Riley didn’t like it as she threw her head back in pain. She released her hold and tried to push Sydney away from her. Sydney retaliated by moving her arms up to Riley's shoulder blades pulling the redhead in tight.

I noticed Riley's pale boobs began to compress with each upward thrust from Sydney. Riley began to cuss. The room had been quiet, too quiet. Samantha started to shout encouragement. No one seemed to be on either girl’s side as the rest of the girls watched intently. Riley started to panic as she twisted and squirmed in Sydney's grip. Luckily for Riley on one of her push offs, Sydney's grip slipped and the redhead was able to stumble away.

Riley looked shocked as she rubbed her sore nipples. It was obvious the blonde had damaged Riley's tips. Riley's pale areole looked red and blotchy while Sydney's looked normal. There was a collective gasp as the girls realized what Sydney had just done to the redhead.

"Come here, Red." Sydney said with confidence.
As the blonde advanced on her, Riley put up her hands in a defensive position. Sydney tried to thrust her chest head on into Riley's waiting boobs, but the redhead kept the blonde’s tits from reaching their target. Sydney tried a few more thrusts then changed tactics.

The blonde grabbed the redhead’s wrists and forced Riley's arms straight out from her shoulders. The maneuver brought the girl’s bodies together as their tits collided. Riley moaned as I watched her tits compress, again. Sydney thrust forward lining up her nipples with Riley's for some straight on shots.

Riley tried to shake loose, but Sydney had a good grip on her wrists. Trapped in the blonde’s grip, Riley resorted to turning her boobs to the right or left whenever Sydney drove her tits forward. The tactic worked as several shots missed their mark but Sydney was still able to land glancing blows to the freckle covered tits.
Sydney suddenly released Riley's wrists and before the redhead could react, wrapped her arms around Riley's back and then violently pulled the redhead into a bearhug. The result of the move slammed the opposing breasts into each other causing both girls to cry out in pain. Sydney dipped her body a bit and then lifted the redhead in the air, bouncing Riley in her arms. Kicking her legs, Riley struggled for breath as Sydney crushed her breasts.

"Fuck, fuck, oh fuck, Syd, stop please, stop." Riley begged.

"You surrender?" Sydney asked.
Riley nodded.

"Say it Red." Sydney ordered.

"You win…I quit!" Riley shouted.
The blonde put Riley down and then stepped back to watch Riley try to massage the pain out of her beaten boobs.

"Now, give me those shorts you don’t deserve to wear them." Sydney ordered.
Hailey handed me a felt tip pen as Riley slowly lowered her shorts in front of everyone. I handed the redhead the sharpie after she stepped out of her shorts. Hailey led Riley over to a table so she could print her name on her shorts. The blonde grinned as Riley reluctantly handed over her signed orange shorts.

"On your knees, Red," Sydney ordered as she held Riley's surrendered shorts over her head.
No one cheered as the girls continued to watch silently.

"Who has the better tits?" Sydney asked leaning forward, dangling her boobs in front of the redhead’s face.

"That’s right, now kiss them." Sydney demanded.
With a sigh, Riley puckered her lips, leaned forward, and gave the pink nipples of Sydney a peck.

"That’s sucks! Kiss them like you mean it." Sydney insisted.
Riley tried again. This time Sydney threw her head back in pleasure.

"Yeah, that’s it use that tongue, bitch" Sydney encouraged.
Sydney straightened up when she was satisfied her boobs had been properly worshipped and held Riley's shorts over her head as she walked away. Samantha came rushing up to console her friend as I watched Riley's purple lace covered ass undulate as she walked to a separate part of the room.

I looked over at Darla. She was not amused.

"We"ll break for five minutes and then we"ll have our second fight." I announced.

"This is boring as fuck." Darla commented as I strolled up to her.

"Well this is the first time any of these girls have done this." I replied. "I"m sure they will get better."

"We"ll see" theses Barbie dolls are lame as fuck. I bet they suck in bed too." Darla continued to complain.
I looked around hoping none of the girls heard Darla and her little rant.

"Who do you think might win this thing?" I asked trying to change her train of thought.
Darla shrugged her shoulders, but she began looking around the room.

"Hmm, tits and attitude, tits and attitude." Darla mumbled continuing to look around the room.

"That one, who is that" Darla asked.

"Her," I said looking to where Darla was pointing. "That"s Maria."

"Maria huh, she Mexican or Italian" Darla inquired.

"Brazilian," I answered.
Darla nodded her head as she gave the room another once over.

"yeah, she"ll win." Darla said.
I gave her a look.

"What, you don"t think she will," Darla challenged.

"Nope," I smiled.
Darla smirked.

"Then who?" Darla asked.

"I"ll take Tamera." I stated.
Darla laughed.

"Picking your friend, huh," Darla chided me, "want to make a bet?"

"Sure," I replied with a smile.
My nipples were hardening from the thought of the stakes. Darla noticed and laughed.

"God, you"re so easy. If Maria wins you"re buying lunch for the week." Darla offered.
I was a little disappointed with the stakes. It was not what I was fantasizing, but I nodded my head in agreement.

"Good, well, I"m off to stir the pot." Darla said looking around the room.

"Darla, remember what I asked? Don"t be a bitch, please." I begged
Darla winked before walking away. I watched closely as Darla began to mingle with the girls. The conversations were in hushed whispers as Samantha console Riley while Alexis and Hailey the roommates seemed to be pumping Sydney for information. . Rolonda, Tamera, and Lauren were huddled together whispering about something. I decided to go calm her nerves. Shelby stood alone wide eyed and nervous.

"What"s up Shel?" I asked.

"I"m not sure I should be here." Shelby replied shrugging her shoulders.

"Why not?" I inquired.

"I don"t think I measure up to the rest of them. I mean look around, they are all tall, and pretty"and stacked. I"m one of the smallest girls here." Shelby stated.

"Hey look at Darla and look at me. Size isn"t that important"it can help, but you"d be surprised how many smaller chested women can beat a bigger pair of tits." I said.

Shelby looked down at my bare jugs and then at Darla and shrugged.

"How did you feel the other day when you were pushing my nipples around with yours?" I asked. "Did you feel good, powerful, turned on?"
Shelby turned red from embarrassment. I gave her a reassuring smile.

"It felt good didn"t it? When I slam my boobs into another set and feel my tits move another set it turns me on. It hurts but it"s a good pain." I whispered.

"Yeah, I liked that feeling." Shelby agreed.

"Listen, Shelby no matter who you go up against use your nipples and keep poking them into your opponent. Big breasts small breasts it doesn"t matter those big tips of steel of yours will tear up a pair of boobs I guarantee it." I offered.

"Okay" Shelby agreed, "you have any more advice."

"Yeah, if you face one of the girls like Lauren with big hanging boobs don"t let her swing them into you. Clench her up or dodge those big tits, just don"t let her get a good swing on you." I said.

"Thanks," Shelby spoke.

"Good luck"now lets see who"s up next." I said as I gave her a hug.
Shelby giggled as my bare boobs consumed her tits.

I returned to the middle of the room to begin the drawing for the next fight. I noticed Darla talking to Maria. I regretted not talking to Tamera and made a mental note to give her some advice when I could.

"Time!" I yelled.
The hushed conversations ended. Darla strolled over to me with the coffee can. She pulled a piece of paper out of the can and then handed it to me to read.

"The first opponent of the second fight is"Rolonda!" I shouted.

"Yeah, bitches!" Rolonda whooped as she raised her hands in the air putting on a show making her way toward me.

I smiled watching her strut over to me. I wished I had her confidence. She seemed to have intimidated some of the girls by the looks on their faces.

"Who am I going to beat first, Kara?" Rolonda asked.

"Fighting Rolonda in the second match of the first round is"Lauren!" I announced after reading the card Darla pulled from the coffee can.

Lauren looked more nervous than Sydney and Riley in the first match as she approached Rolonda and me. Lauren's tits were big. They weren"t quite as big as mine but judging by the size of the other girls, she was probably the biggest by just a little bit. Unfortunately, for Lauren, like me she had a set of hangers. If she used them, right they could be an asset, but if not her, tits could quickly be ground out by a firmer pair.

"Ladies, show up your weapons!" I yelled.
The girls cheered as Lauren and Rolonda pulled their tops over their tits. I enjoyed watching Lauren's heavy set slip down and bounce against her chest while Rolonda's tits remained high and proud. Their nipples looked about the same size with neither one of them possessing really big nor small tips. I did note however, they were prominent on their respective chests. I licked my lips thinking about Rolonda's dark teats grinding up against Lauren's slightly tanned orbs. The true contrast between the girls, other than their skin color was Rolonda had a more muscular body while Lauren appeared softer. Lauren wasn"t fat by any means, but she didn"t show much tone.

"Hey Lauren, no hard feeling after I whip your titties, girl, this is about the cash." Rolonda quipped.
Lauren snorted, but said nothing.

"Remember the rules girls, no hands to the boobs and no wrestling unless it is to pin your opponent." I stated.
Rolonda and Lauren said nothing.

"Any questions?" I asked.
Again, nothing came from Rolonda or Lauren's mouth.

"Ready!" I yelled.
I paused a moment enjoying the contrast of dark and light skinned boobs about to face off.

"Fight!" I shouted.
Rolonda confidently gave Lauren an aggressive chest bump. The dark nipples of Rolonda collided as her tits bore into Lauren. As I expected Lauren's tits ballooned out, but Rolonda's tits contorted more than I thought they would have. Lauren grunted taking a step back. I thought as cocky as Rolonda had been she would press her advantage, bit the black girl stood for a comment with a shocked look on her face.

"What"s wrong Ro?" Lauren asked as she stepped to Rolonda.
The busty white girl pushed her boobs back into Rolonda's chest, not as forceful as Rolonda's first blow, but strong and steady. Rolonda leaned into Lauren as the former continued to push her tits into the black girl. The same thing happened as the first blow where Lauren's jugs ballooned while Rolonda's tits contorted a bit. Lauren didn"t back off but continued to press into Rolonda.

For a moment, the girls didn"t move they glared into each other"s eyes. Wondered what they were thinking. Then ever so slightly, Rolonda twitched her right shoulder a bit. Lauren countered by thrusting her left shoulder forward. Rolonda's right tit was forced back by the jab. Responding to the blow, Rolonda drove her left boob into Lauren's right. Lauren winced but her ground.

The two engaged in a standoff in a fight for territory neither yielding their position to their opponent. The staring contest continued as Rolonda and Lauren gave each other small bumps and nudges with their chests. Lauren began to grimace as I noticed the skin on her breasts tighten from the pressure of its contents were forced from the middle of her boobs.

"Back off Lauren." Rolonda ordered.

"Ugh," Lauren answered with a push of her chest.
Rolonda gritted her teeth as she held her ground. I had never seen a titfight start out like this and was curious what kind of effect it was having on their boobs. I could imagine the prolonged pressure was beginning to take its toll on their boobs.

I looked over at Darla and she was no longer bored. She seemed very interested in the strategy the girls were taking. The other girls were gripped by the standoff as well.

"Shit," Lauren muttered then reached up and pushed Rolonda away from her by the black girl"s shoulders.
Rolonda stepped back then broke into a smile as she looked down at Lauren's chest.

"Look what I already did to those pasty white titties." Rolonda taunted Lauren.
Lauren looked down to see her pale boobs turning a splotchy red.

"That"s nothing compared to what I"m going to do to yours." Lauren threatened as she advanced on Rolonda.

"Bring"em then, girl," Rolonda teased.
Lauren grabbed Rolonda by the shoulders as Rolonda embraced the white girls with her arms around Lauren's back. As she pulled Rolonda's shoulders toward her, Lauren thrust her big boobs up and into the black girl. The blow forced Rolonda's tits to bounce up and down as Lauren's jugs recoiled from the blow and dropped down on her chest. Again, Lauren thrust her chest into Rolonda only this time the blow was shorter and quicker.
Instead of keeping her tits firmly impaled in Rolonda's chest, Lauren began to rub her bountiful orbs all over the dark pair in front of her. Rolonda began to smile again after it had been knocked off her face from Lauren's boob thrust. The dark girl began to scrape her boobs across Lauren's jugs. She seemed to love the feel of her tits gliding through and over the white girl"s chest. It was obvious that Rolonda's orbs were much firmer than Lauren was.

I knew what Lauren needed to do to counter Rolonda's assault but, she seemed content for the moment to rub her now sloshing tits across the dark skinned girl"s firmer boobs. I loved the contrast watching Lauren's pale reddish boobs slip and slide across the dark proud firm orbs of Rolonda.

"Ha!" Rolonda exclaimed as it became obvious that Lauren's tits were yielding to the black girl.

"Bitch," Lauren muttered and then began thrusting her tits into Rolonda.
Rolonda raised her arms gripping Lauren around her shoulders as the brunette had done and began meeting the white girl"s thrusts. I heard some oohs and aahs from the girls as Rolonda again dominated Lauren's tits. With each thrust, the dark pair penetrated and distorted Lauren's bigger jugs.

"Hey, Lauren, look what I"m doing to those pale things." Rolonda taunted, as she grew more confident.
Lauren seemed panicked by what Rolonda was doing to her tits. Her expressions grew more desperate as she increased the speed and force of her thrusts. It probably didn"t help her confidence to hear Rolonda laugh at her with each resounding smack of their tits.

It took a lot of control to keep from yelling at Lauren to "swing you tits into hers," but I kept my mouth shut as I watched Rolonda continue to dismantle Lauren's jugs. I liked Rolonda but I felt a bit of sympathy for Lauren's dilemma. She had to be humiliated watching her big soft tits being crushed by a smaller firmer pair.

Rolonda pulled Lauren into her in a crushing bearhug and began to whisper into the white girl’s ear. As she spoke, Rolonda's tits rested on top of Lauren's hanging orbs. Lauren tried to pull away, but Rolonda held her firm. Whatever Rolonda said to Lauren pissed the girl off.

Lauren shot up on her toes bouncing Rolonda's tit up and down. Lauren began to drop back down to the balls of her feet then spring back up to her toes. Each time Rolonda's tits fell back down they would push Lauren's tits down a little farther.

"Girl, get your tits away from mine." Rolonda ordered then swung her tits from the side pushing Lauren's tits away from hers.
I thought this was the opportunity Lauren needed and waited in anticipation as she rolled her shoulder to the right then swung back to the left. I smiled watching Lauren's big white pair smash into Rolonda's firm dark boobs. The blow shook Rolonda's tits and for the first time in the fight, I thought Lauren had a chance, as did the rest of the girls watching. I heard some giggles and a few wow’s being muttered.

Lauren followed through with her swing and then swung back to the left. Rolonda's boobs were recovering from the first blow as Laruen’s tits crashed back into her quaking orbs. I noticed Lauren's udders bounce off Rolonda's tits and wondered how long she could keep up her attack, but she seemed determined give Rolonda all she could.

"What’s wrong Ro?" Lauren asked just before she swung her tits back into Rolonda.

Rolonda grunted from the next blow as the black girl’s tits shook from the strike.

"Fuck," Rolonda muttered but her face hardened.

As Lauren readied herself, unleash another blow, Rolonda swung into action as she rotated her shoulders in the opposite direction of Lauren's shoulders. This time when Lauren launched her tits at Rolonda, the black girl was ready and swung her firm orbs to meet Lauren's flying globes. The loud smacking brought out many grasps from the girls as Rolonda and Lauren's tits bounced off each other.

"Shit," Rolonda muttered.
Lauren grimaced as she looked down to watch her quivering tits settle on her chest.

"C’mon, what you got, Lauren?" Rolonda taunted as she readied herself for another assault.
Lauren looked a little hesitant but pulled her shoulders back for another strike. Rolonda and Lauren swung into action. As before there was a loud smack, the girls gasped, Rolonda cursed, and Lauren grimaced. There was hardly anytime between the next pass of the boobs with the same results as before. The next few moments were a frenzy of flying dark and pale boobs. Rolonda cursed while Lauren grunted and the girls watching reacted with fascination.

After several blows, Lauren stumbled back as Rolonda lost her hold on Lauren's shoulders. Before, Lauren's tits were a splotchy red, now they were angry red. Rolonda's boobs must have been hurting because she didn’t immediately advance on her prey instead; she massaged her tits as she surveyed Lauren's jugs. Lauren looked like she wanted to cry, but steeled herself for another assault as she straightened and squared herself in front of Rolonda.

"I hurt them titties didn’t I Lauren?" Rolonda asked as she approached the white girl.
Lauren didn’t say anything as she stepped up to Rolonda's boobs.

"Time to finish you off girl." Rolonda stated in a matter of fact tone.
Lauren was about to reply, but Rolonda dipped a bit, and then thrust up and into Lauren's hanging udders firmly impaling the white girl’s boobs with hers. Rolonda lifted up pushing her tits further into Lauren's tits and pushing the pale jugs up on Lauren's chest. Lauren looked down in pain as her nipples were pointing up at her. After wrapping her arms around Lauren's back, Rolonda pulled tight causing Lauren to throw her head back in pain.

"Huh, Lauren you got something to say?" Rolonda huffed with strain using a lot of effort to squeeze Lauren.

"Think you got anything left?" Rolonda asked. "You see those big white titties flattened don’t you. I got you!"
Lauren dropped her head back down looking at her squashed jugs shaking her head. After letting off the pressure, Rolonda squeezed Lauren tight again. Lauren cried out as she felt her helpless jugs compressed again.

"I’m just going to keep doing this till you quit." Rolonda threatened.

"Okay, you win…stop." Lauren breathlessly whined.
Rolonda immediately released Lauren and the former stepped back nursing her beaten udders. With her arms raised in victory, Rolonda gave a yell of elation. Lauren was close to tears as her lower lip quivered.

"Hey Lauren, I meant it, no hard feelings, girl, I need the money." Rolonda said as she reached out to hug Lauren.
The white girl didn’t embrace the black girl but didn’t pull away either as Rolonda whispered something into Lauren's ear. Lauren nodded and then sighed.

"Hey those big things fucking hurt, girl." Rolonda added as she pointed at Lauren's defeated jugs.

"But, not enough, my tits are on fire." Lauren complained.

"Mine too," Rolonda agreed then broke into a big smile.

"Now, about those shorts," Rolonda taunted, "I think they belong to me now."
Lauren huffed but wriggled her shorts down her legs revealing a pair of plain white bikini panties. After signing them, Lauren glumly handed them to Rolonda. Tamera and a few other girls clapped at others giggled at Lauren's humiliation. I got the feeling that most of the girls liked seeing Lauren taken down a peg.

"Bow down Lauren and kiss my girls," Rolonda ordered, "and make up for all that pain you caused them."

"Don’t make me do that, Ro." Lauren begged.

"Nope rules are rules." Rolonda replied.

"Yeah, Lauren all losers have to do it." I added.
Lauren rolled her eyes at me, sighed, and then dropped to her knees.

"Yeah, pucker up and use those lips for something useful." Rolonda taunted.
I saw Tamera nodding with satisfaction. I noticed Darla looking satisfied as I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Oh, yeah," Rolonda cooed as Lauren's moist lips met Rolonda's dark nipples.
I felt a shiver of a sexual thrill watching Lauren on her knees paying homage to Rolonda's boobs. Looking around the room, I don’t think I was the only one. I’m not sure if it was the fact that Lauren carried herself as if she were better than everyone else or it was the fact that the bigger boobed girl was on her knees worshipping a smaller, better pair. It might have been the color contrast as Rolonda's dominant dark boobs hovered over Lauren's pale blushing face.

"Damn, that was good," Rolonda, murmured as she reluctantly pulled away from Lauren's mouth.
I watched Rolonda strut away showing off her newly won shorts as the held them above her head as she made her way over to Tamera and Anna. Lauren quietly and dejectedly rose from her knees and headed to stand by herself and massage her beaten boobs. I noted no one went over to console the beaten girl.

"Five minute break!" I yelled.
I walked up to Darla who was in a quiet conversation with Maria. It seemed Darla was giving her favorite a few pointers on strategy. I waited for Darla to finish her sentence before I began to talk. Darla glanced at me as I approached.

"It works best against a set of boobs like those." Darla said pointing at my boobs.
Maria giggled as her light brown eyes sparkled against her dark skin.

"Yeah, I was just telling Maria how to beat a set of hangers." Darla answered nodding at my boobs.
I smirked at Darla and rolled my eyes.

"Do you want something to drink?" I asked Darla.

"Sure, water is fine." Darla answered.

"Maria?" I asked.

She shook her head "no."
I headed for the stairs as I heard Maria laugh, "Wow, you so have her trained." I refused to look back as I heard them laughing at me.
Before I could make it to the stairs, Shelby came running up to me bursting with excitement.

"Did you see what Ro’s tits did to Lauren's?" Shelby asked.
I nodded.

"She flattened those big suckers." Shelby whispered so no one else could hear.

"Did you learn anything, Shelby?" I asked.
Shelby shrugged her shoulders. I decided to give her some more advice.

"Did you notice the way Ro’s smaller, but firmer tits were able to grind Lauren's softer tit into submission?" I asked, "Remember Shelby if you are firmer grind them, if they are firmer pound them."

Shelby nodded. Her smiling excited expression turned to a look of confusion.

"Something else you want to know, Shelby?" I inquired.

"Well…" Shelby seemed reluctant to answer.

"It’s okay Shelby ask me anything." I comforted her.
Shelby breathed a sigh of relief.

"Um, aren’t you supposed to say ma’am?" Shelby asked.

I shook my head realizing what Darla had just done to me. I would now be calling ditzy little Shelby ma’am and showing her respect as my superior. I blushed. Shelby seemed nervous, and I wondered why, then it hit me she saw firsthand what happened with Chrissy, so Shelby was a bit afraid of me.

"Yes, ma’am I am, I am very sorry miss Shelby. It won’t happen again." I responded.
Shelby tittered with excited giggling. I could only imagine what the winner of the tournament had planned for the bottom rung girls

"He, he, that’s so cool." Shelby giggled.

"Do it again." Shelby demanded.

"Ma’am would you like something to drink?" I offered.

"Yeah, Red Bull!" Shelby exclaimed. "No wonder she’s so spastic," I thought to myself.

"Yes ma’am." I answered and then began to wheel around to fetch the drinks.

"Kara, I’m waiting!" Darla snapped from across the room so everyone could hear.
I marched up the stairs feeling as if everyone was watching my bare ass as I climbed them. I hurriedly got the drinks dropping off Shelby's drink on the way as Anna, Alexis and Hailey watched. I then marched up to Darla with tits swinging as Maria and Ryoko looked on. Darla took the water from me

"You can draw the names I have something to discuss with Maria." Darla said.
I looked at my watch and was late by two minutes so I rushed over to the coffee can with the names in it.

"The first opponent in the third fight of the first round is…" I said waiting for effect, "Alexis!"
Hailey and a few other girls clapped and whistled as the brunette approached. She had an almost confident smile I noticed as she turned to face the rest of the girls.

"Alexis’ opponent is…" I said again pausing for effect, actually I laughed about the name I was to call out, "Hailey!"
It was the most animated this group of girls had been since the tournament started. They all hollered, laughed, and clapped as Hailey walked up to me.

"Shit, girls, I’m sorry, I can’t believe I drew your two names right out of the box." I apologized.

"That’s okay, we have a few issues to work out, and I think this is the perfect opportunity to do it." Alexis stated.

"Yeah, we have issues." Hailey repeated.

I looked over at Darla with a nod and smile. I knew we were going to have an intense little boob battle for roommate rights. Darla winked back at me with a knowing look.

"When I"m done with Alexis down here she"s going to know where the vacuum cleaner is located." Hailey taunted.

"Well, you"re going to be able to work off some of that fat you"ve been gaining eating my bonbons." Alexis retorted.

"This should be good." I said.

"Not for her," Alexis replied nodding at Hailey.
Hailey didn"t look concerned in fact; she had a confidence about her.

"If you"re ready then let"s see those tits, girls!" I yelled.
Hailey was the first off with her top showing everyone a nice full rounded slightly hanging pair that probably just barely fills a D-cup. Hailey definitely had Alexis beat in the size department and just a bit in the firmness area, while Alexis's dark nipples had Hailey's lighter reddish nipples beat in size and thickness, but just a bit.

Like Alexis, Hailey wore her long straight brunette hair down to the middle of her back. The only difference in their hair and style was Alexis parts her hair in the middle while Hailey's bangs sweep across her forehead from her left to her right. They were even in height as Alexis's blue eyes stared down Hailey's brown as they waited for me to get them started.

They listened to the rules. When I asked if they had any questions Hailey spoke up.

"I have question," Hailey stated, "Alexis if you give up and surrender the match to me, I won"t make you do all those things I told I would make you do."

"Right! You"re just scared your mouth got you into trouble, girl. When I"m done with your tits, you"re going to do all those things plus some other stuff. Darla and Kara have given me some ideas." Alexis replied.

"Fine, I was trying to be nice, but if that"s how you want it, we"ll do this." Hailey retorted.
Alexis looked me over then back at Hailey and nodded with a smile.

"We"re ready." Alexis said.

"Fight!" I yelled stepping out of the way.
The fight began much more aggressively than the previous two fights as Hailey and Alexis slammed into each other. The blow was so fast and they bounced off each other so quickly I couldn"t tell whose if any boobs gave way to the other. They stepped back then slammed back into one another. The girls cheered for the lively action. The second collision wasn"t as quick or hard as the first but they did step away from each other. The third impact had the girls wrapping each other up in a clinch and then they immediately began to grind on one another.

"Feel that Alexis your soft boobs getting crushed." Hailey taunted.
I couldn"t tell if she was right. They looked pretty even to me. Alexis didn"t acknowledge the comment but grunted as she thrust down and up into Hailey's tits. Hailey returned the grunt as Alexis pushed her tits up for a moment. Hailey's boobs returned to their normal position after she pulled away and then rammed her jugs into Alexis mashing her roommate"s tits into her chest.

"Fuck!" Alexis yelled pushing Hailey away from her.

"You should have submitted to me when you had the chance, Alexis." Hailey taunted Alexis.

"Oh, really, Hailey you think this is already over?" Alexis asked.
Hailey nodded then laughed. Her laugh didn"t last long as Alexis came crashing back into her roommate. The force knocked Hailey back a few steps and as she recovered, Alexis advanced on her grabbing Hailey by her shoulders and then swung her boobs into her roommate.

"Shit!" Hailey screamed as Alexis knocked her boobs across her chest.
Hailey reacted by swinging her boobs back at Alexis. I winced as I had an up-close view of the impacts of the blows. I had to give Alexis credit even though her tits looked a little softer than Hailey's her boobs held up well. I couldn"t tell who was winning the slugfest as each pair of jugs gave as good as they got. As the girls cursed, with each blow, the girls watching oohed and aahed.

A change in the fight occurred when Hailey missed a strike and fell into Alexis's grip. Squeezing tight, Alexis crushed her roommate"s boobs into hers.

"Fuck!" Hailey exclaimed as she threw her head back.

"Gotcha!" Alexis taunted.

It looked like Alexis's tits were pushing up and into Hailey's tits as she held her roommate firmly. Hailey with her arms trapped at her sides reached around and Alexis's lower back and squeezed hard. Both girls grunted with effort trying to wring a submission from her roommate.

Hailey lifted Alexis off her feet held her for a moment then dropped her back down. The move forced Alexis to relax her grip for a moment spurring Hailey to lift her back up. Alexis kicked and wriggled in Hailey's grip the second time. As soon as she had, her footing back, Alexis tried to the maneuver on Hailey but the thicker girl tightened her grip as Alexis tried to pick her up and failed to have to strength to do so. Hailey successfully lifted Alexis off her feet for a third time as the brunette wailed from the lack of oxygen. When Hailey dropped Alexis, she landed awkwardly stumbling back a step bringing her roommate with her. Hailey's legs were tangled up with Alexis's legs as the two combatants tripped and fell in a mass of arms and legs on the matted floor.

A gasp erupted from the watching girls as the two roommates began to wrestle around on the floor for top position. I was about to break them up until Hailey ended up on top of Alexis. For a brief moment, Alexis kicked her legs trying to keep Hailey from trapping her legs in a grapevine hold. Hailey won the leg war and spread her roommate"s legs wide causing an exasperated gasp from Alexis.

Hailey smiled down on her trapped roommate for a moment. Alexis stared defiantly up at Hailey.

"You know Kara," Hailey said turning her attention to me, "after I asked Nikki about that pic of you and the other girl"s I called her back when I found out we were going to have this tournament and she gave me a few pointers."

"Did she?" I asked curious where this conversation was heading.

"Yeah, I wonder if what she said works." Hailey taunted turning her attention back to Alexis.

"Ready?" Hailey asked Alexis.

"Bitch," Alexis panted.

"We"ll see." Hailey replied.

Hailey slowly lowered her tits down onto Alexis's boobs and then slid them across her roommate. After moving her boobs out to the right from Alexis's body, Hailey swung her boobs across and into her trapped roommate"s helpless orbs. The blow knocked Alexis's tits across her chest. Hailey finished her swing to the right and then swung them back to the left. Knocking Alexis's tits back the other way.

"Fuck!" Alexis rasped as she felt her quivering boobs being knocked across her chest.
Hailey laughed at her roommate"s predicament.

"Oh and when I was getting a few pointers from Nikki, she said something about boob bombing," Hailey taunted, "I wonder if that works"let"s find out."

"No!" Alexis shook her head as Hailey raised her torso off her roommate and lined her jugs up with Alexis's tits.

"Bombs away!" Hailey giggled then dropped her tits on Alexis.
Alexis gasped and shook from the blow. Hailey ground her boobs into Alexis, before pulling away and repositioning for another blow.

"No!" Alexis yelled again.
Alexis winced just as Hailey began her dive. As Hailey's boobs crashed into Alexis, the former"s body shook from the blow. Again, Hailey ground her tits around on Alexis's vulnerable boobs.

"Hailey, stop," Alexis pleaded as Hailey aimed her boobs for another drop.

"You give?" Hailey asked.
Alexis hesitated with her answer a little too long. For her delay, Alexis was on the receiving end of another boob bomb. This time instead of grinding her jugs into Alexis, Hailey slapped her roommate"s tits around on her chest with her own boobs.

"well"" Hailey asked waiting for Alexis to surrender.
Alexis kicked and struggled to throw Hailey off and then relaxed realizing the futility of her effort.

"Fuck," Alexis muttered but didn"t give in.

"Alright then," Hailey said then rose up for another drop.

"Hailey, no, stop, don"t"" Alexis pleaded.

"Well, do you surrender, do you give up?" Hailey taunted, "Do you"lose?"
Hailey giggled then gave her roommate a bitchy smile. Alexis's face hardened for a moment then her expression turned to a frightened one as Hailey lined her boobs up for another assault.

"I give, I give, I give, stop, Hailey don"t," Alexis pleaded, "You"win."

"Ha!" Hailey gloated then leaned down kissing her roommates cheek.
After extricating her legs from Alexis, Hailey slid down her roommate"s body straddling Alexis's thighs.

"I"ll just take these," Hailey said grabbing the waistband of Alexis's orange shorts, "you won"t be needing them anymore tonight."

Hailey worked the shorts over Alexis's hips and then in one swift motion, whipped them down the brunette"s legs and off her feet. With the shorts free from their previous owner, Hailey leapt to her feet waving them over her head to the cheers of the girls. Hailey bent down and offered Alexis as hand to help the defeated girl to her feet. Once Alexis was on her feet, Hailey gave her roommate a hug.

"Oh, yeah, you need to sign these." Hailey ordered after pulling away from the hug.
A red-faced Alexis marched over to the little table they had set up with a marker for the occasion and signed her shorts. Hailey beamed as her roommate to her place in front of Hailey, handed the shorts back to her, and then kneeled down for the final degradation.

"Congratulations Hailey, your beautiful breasts beat my inferior tits and put them in their place." Alexis began, "and as per our agreement, I"m your house girl for the next week."
The room erupted in laughter and clapping as Alexis submitted to her roommate.

"May I kiss your winning boobs?" Alexis asked.

"You may." Hailey said gleefully.
I heard a few awws as Alexis leaned in planting her lips on her roommate"s nipples.

"I"m thirsty house girl"bring me some water." Hailey ordered after Alexis finished worshipping her boobs.

"Oh, and bring down the snacks." Hailey continued and then swatted Alexis's white bikini panty clad ass.

"Go help her Kara." Darla commanded.

"Yes"ma"am." Alexis answered as Hailey clapped with glee
I nodded and then began to follow Alexis to the stairs. As I walked, I could feel the atmosphere change. Things had lightened up a bit and it was more of a party atmosphere as the girls began to have fun at the loser"s expense.

"This is so great!" Hailey exclaimed.
I heard several girls agree with Hailey's assessment as they chatted excitedly with each other. I noticed Darla whispering to Maria who didn"t look as confident as she did before the last match. I decided to talk to Darla for a moment before I retrieved the snacks.

"You need anything else Darla?" I asked.

"What do you think?" Darla asked. "I look like Hailey did her research."
I nodded.

"Maybe we have a new favorite." I commented then shot Maria a glance.
Maria didn"t respond to my observation.

"Maybe, maybe not, we"ll see." Darla replied,"Now move your ass, I"m hungry."
Maria snorted as I walked away. Darla popped my ass with her hand and Maria's snort turned to a laugh.

When Alexis and I returned to the basement with the drinks and snacks, the room still buzzed over the roommate rumble. I noticed the six girls that had yet to fight were a little more reserved than the winners were and the losers seemed to be off to themselves as it looked like the big titted Lauren was even more embarrassed and Riley the redheaded loser clung to her friend for support. Hailey and Sydney seemed to be talking tactics as Rolonda, Tamera Ryoko and Anna huddled in a group.

I let the five minute break run a little long as the girls grazed from the snack tray. When everyone seemed ready for the next fight, I grabbed the can with the names and stepped back to the middle of the mat.

"For the forth fight of the first round," I yelled, "The first opponent is…Anna!"
Several girls whooped and clapped as Anna headed my way. I gave her a smile as she nodded.

"Anna's opponent is…" I continued and then pulled a name, "Samantha!"
Nobody clapped but her friend Riley gave her a hug and a few words of encouragement before the blonde made her way to Anna and me.

"Ladies, your tops," I said and then waited for them to bare their breasts.
Samantha proudly whipped off her top showing the rest of the girls her pride and joys as she thrust her boobs out showing off her near perfect breasts. They were as big as Sydney's tits and were probably firmer as they didn’t seem to sag. Her nice sized nipples were supported by large pink areola. She had very little tan line as her skin while not quite pale was light complexioned.

As Anna stood topless, beside Samantha it was no contest in the size department, Anna had a nice set of rock hard b-cup tits, but I doubted they could hold up to an equally firm set of d-cups. I hoped I was wrong I liked Anna and thought Samantha was stuck on herself a bit much. I noticed Anna's muscled thighs and legs and hoped she might be able to use them to her advantage during the fight. She swept her curly black hair behind her ears as she gave me a nervous smile. I was eye level with her as she and I were some of the shorter girls at the restaurant. I was however a little taller than Anna. I could see the Latin fire in her dark eyes and hoped that fire might help.
They turned and faced each other as I gave them the rules, with Anna looking up into Samantha's eyes. The blonde looked down her nose at Anna probably already thinking she had the fight won. Oh, how I wanted Anna to prove her wrong.

I knew Anna was going to have a match up problem with Samantha as the top of her boobs just barely reached the bottom of Samantha's jugs. I thought maybe that Anna's firm almost black nipples might be able to gouge Samantha's big pink areola, but getting to them might be a problem for the short Mexican girl.

"Do you have any questions?" I asked.
Both girls shook their heads.

"Ready…fight!" I yelled and stepped back.
Samantha arrogantly swung her boobs around and down at Anna's smaller set. The Latina hopped back and as the blonde came into range, Anna reached around behind Samantha's neck clasping her fingers around the blonde. Anna pulled hard forcing the blonde to bend over a bit. With the blonde’s boobs in range, Anna thrusted her boobs into Samantha's hanging udders. A mighty cheer went up. I guess everyone loves a good David over Goliath event and this looked like it might be one of those occasions.
I guess Anna had been thinking about the size difference and found a way to counter the blonde’s advantage. I looked over at Riley for a moment and she looked worried. I wanted to see the two of them standing by themselves topless and humiliated. It would serve them right they way they tended to look down on the rest of the girls.
Anna's little boobs weren’t doing much to reshape Samantha's tits, but I watched her nipples batter those big pink targets of the blonde. I knew Samantha had to be hurting as the blonde strained to pull away from Anna's grip. Anna changed tactic instead of thrusting she began a swinging motion left to right slamming her pert tits into the blonde’s big jugs. Samantha's tits shook from side to side but Anna's titties didn’t seem dent them like I had hoped.

Giving up on pulling away from Anna, Samantha reached out around Anna's back pulling the Latina into her. The cheering stopped as Samantha easily lifted Anna off her feet crushing her big tits into Anna as she shook the smaller girl in her arms. Anna winced from the pressure and then wrapped her legs around the blonde’s waist and squeezed.
I was about to warn Anna about the wrestling move but before I could, Samantha started to drop to her knees. Anna felt the motion and dropped the hold so she could land on her feet. With Anna's feet, breaking the fall Samantha pushed Anna away to regain her composure.

"Come on little girl, bring those little titties to me." Samantha goaded Anna.
Anna didn’t bite on the taunt as she continued to circle her bigger foe. She definitely had a strategy and that was to let the big girl come to her, pounce at the right moment and then wear Samantha down. I thought she had a good plan until I saw what happened next.
Samantha advanced on Anna as the Latina waited for Samantha to make her move. As before, Samantha swung her boobs down and into Anna's tits, but this time the blonde grabbed the back of the shorter girls next holding Anna in place so Samantha could work Anna's boobs over. The blow was strong and on target. Anna wailed from the strike as her tits were buried by the blonde’s jugs.

Samantha ground her boobs all over Anna's over matched pair. The room was silent except for Anna moaning from the assault. As she crushed Anna's boobs Samantha smiled cruelly. I could tell by the expression on the blonde’s face as I had seen it on Chrissy's that she enjoyed feeling Anna's boobs yielding to her own. I had a feeling Samantha would enjoy the thrill of dominating another girl’s tits. I had empathy for Anna and hoped she could escape the blonde’s grip.

Samantha mercifully pulled off Anna grabbing the dark haired girl by her upper arms and then swung her tits into Anna's boobs. Anna winced and then cried out as the blonde’s heavy pair collided with Anna's perky pair. Samantha laughed and then did it again. The force was so strong that Anna's head jerked to the side. Samantha bashing her tits into Anna's seemed to go on forever as she relished her dominance.

"That’s getting old." Samantha taunted as she pushed Anna away from her affording everyone an opportunity to see the damage she had wrought on the raven-haired girl.
Anna's dark nipples were flat, her tits were red, and the fire in her eyes had gone out. The girl had a look of fear and I knew a comeback for Anna was not in the cards.

"Give it up, Anna." Samantha demanded.
I guess Anna had too much pride to submit so quickly. She shook her head.

"You sure?" Samantha asked.
It looked like Anna was about to but her back straightened and she advance on Samantha. I saw a little fire in her eyes.

"Yeah, come here, I’m going to finish you off." Samantha taunted.
Anna reached out to pull Samantha down by the neck but the blonde grabbed Anna's wrists and then wrestled them behind the Latina’s back. Poor Anna she was trapped with her boobs thrust out and her arms trapped behind her back. Samantha rubbed her boobs in an up and down motion on Anna forcing the smaller boobs to compress, reshape, and fold to the blonde’s will. Anna gritted her teeth and it looked like she was on the verge of tears as Samantha humiliated her. Samantha then began to scrape her tits from side to side pushing Anna's tits around as she did so.

"How about now, Anna?" Samantha asked.
Anna shook her head as she looked back at Samantha through watery eyes.

"Fine." Samantha taunted.
She let go of Anna's wrists, griped the waistband of her the Latina’s shorts and then pulled up and in giving Anna a vicious wedgie as Samantha ground her boobs back into Anna. I watched from the side as Anna's orange shorts began to disappear into her ass crack revealing her firm round ass cheeks to everyone. I looked back up and watched as Samantha's jugs devoured Anna's once proud breasts.

"I give! I give!" Anna cried wanting the destruction of her tits to be over.
Samantha set Anna loose and laughed as Anna pulled her shorts out of her crack. Humbly, Anna peeled down her shorts and skulked over to the table to sign her shorts. Anna’ red lace boy shorts didn’t quite cover Anna's ample ass as she bent over the table. Samantha looked bored as Anna wrote out her name. With little ceremony, Anna handed over her shorts and dropped to her knees.

"Samantha your big tits crushed my little titties." Anna humbly croaked.

"I know." Samantha said in a dismissive manner.

"Now kiss them." Samantha ordered as she shoved her boobs in Anna's face.
Samantha only made Anna give each nipple a light peck before turning and arrogantly walking off leaving Anna on her knees. Riley rushed up to congratulate her friend with an enthusiastic hug. I wondered if something was up between the two of them, but was distracted when Tamera and Shelby quickly came to Anna to see if she was all right and offer some encouragement.

It was amazing how quickly the mood in the room could change from match to match. It was an almost party atmosphere after Hailey and Alexis's match, now it was more serious and somber. The stakes now seemed high to the girls after Anna's destruction.

"Who’s next?" I questioned as I held the coffee can with the last four names in it up over my head.

"The first opponent of the fifth fight of the first round is…Tamera!" I announced.
Tamera high fived Rolonda and then strolled confidently toward me with the excited nipples poking through her shirt. Tamera caught me eyeing her nipples and winked at me as she came to me. She leaned in giving me a hug crushing my bare hanging udders with her big firm tits. I envied Tamera's firmness. Tamera stood beside me as I drew the second name.

I noticed Shelby looking concerned as I pulled the piece of paper out of the can. She probably didn’t want to face Tamera right off the bat…or ever. I winked at her but it didn’t help her mood as she looked back at the paper I held. Ryoko had the same look as Shelby. Maria's expression looked passive and disinterested in my theatrics.

"And Tamera's opponent is…Maria!" I announced.
There were a few gasps and then cheers. As Maria approached, a few issues would probably be settled. Tamera and Maria were the best looking exotic beauties at the restaurant. Sydney had the traditional all American girl award sewn up, but it was a dead heat between Tamera and Maria. Tamera with her African American features and Maria with her Brazilian features had probably been compared to each other by the patrons many times. I was excited by this match up.

I looked over at Darla who looked at me with suspicion. I shrugged my shoulders and acted innocent then broke into a smile to make her wonder if I had done something underhanded to match these two up against one another so early in the tournament. Darla whispered something in Maria's ears, before the girl made her way to me.
Maria looked as confident as Tamera did as she came up to me. Maria didn"t hug me but she did lean in to me.

"You picked the wrong girl, Kara." Maria whispered as she brushed her jugs against mine.
Maria was a bit smaller than Tamera was but just as firm was if not more. I brushed my hard nipples into hers.

"I don"t think so," I started to say then looked down at our touching tits and then back at her, "Tamera is so much firmer than you."
I then pushed my jugs harder into Maria's feeling my bigger softer tits engulf Maria's tits.

"We"ll see about that, Kara." Maria hissed as I heard Tamera giggle.

"Alright then show us those titties you are so proud of, Ria." I ordered.
As Maria whipped off her top, Tamera did the same. I licked my lips watching Tamera bare her boobs to us. I swear Tamera possessed the African version of Tiffany's tits; they were big round and beautiful that had just the hint of sag to them. She had prominent thick nipples that stood proudly on her chest. Tamera was a little lighter skinned that Rolonda with flawless skin. She had big round lips with high cheekbones and dark eyes.

I caught Maria comparing Tamera's tits to her own and while Maria had nothing to be ashamed of I thought Tamera had the better pair visually. Maria's tits were slightly smaller though not by much and you couldn"t really tell the difference until the two sets were face to face. Maria might have been firmer, I would know in a minute or so. I noticed Maria had a more conical form to her tits instead of a rounded shape. I wondered if that might make a difference. Ria had a shorter set of nipples than Tamera but they were just as thick and almost as dark. I couldn"t wait for this fight to take place.

I had to admit as Maria stared at me with her eyes, Ria had to have the sexiest eyes, ever. They were a light brown, but they were bright and if the light hit them just right they took on a golden hue. Her gaze with those eyes was intimidating.

"Ready?" I asked after giving them the rules.
They nodded. I paused for effect.

"Fight!" I yelled.

Tamera and Maria eased their tits into each other and held their ground. Neither set giving way to the other as their rock hard nipples butted heads. Maria rolled her nipples around Tamera's feeling them out for hardness while Tamera gently pushed in and out of Maria's areola almost as a warning of what was about to come. Maria broke into a smile and gave Tamera's nipples a head on butt. Tamera returned the favor. I noticed neither set bent nor gave way, but they were not putting a lot of force into the effort.

Slowly they wrapped their arms around each other in a hug. As they drew their selves together, their boobs began to compress. I noticed the muscles in their arms begin to bulge as the pressure increased. It seems Tamera's boobs reshaped more than Maria's did. I became a bit concerned and looked over at Darla wondering what she thought. The bitch had a smug smile.

I looked back Tamera was wincing a bit as more of her boobs were ballooning out to the side. Maria kept staring into Tamera's eyes with a confident if not strained smile. The more Maria pushed the more her tits would impale Tamera's darker pair. I was worried until Tamera shifted slightly and soon it was Maria who had a pained expression. Even though she seemed to have the dominant position, Maria's winced every time Tamera pumped her arms. Maria shifted in her grip when she felt what she wanted then thrust forward. It was now Tamera's turn to wince as Maria poured on the pressure. I had no idea what was going on between the two but it was intense and seemed to be hurting each other. I soon found out the reason when Tamera broke the hold.

"Oh, what"s wrong Tam?" Maria taunted, "Tired of getting your titties flattened."

"No, girl, I accomplished what I wanted to do," Tamera answered, "look at those nipples, I crushed them, and now I"m going to do the same to your tits."
Tamera was right about the nipple battle, Maria's tips were soft, and looked flat, however I was concerned about the breast battle, as Maria seemed to have Tamera beat in the firmness department.

"Right, Tam, when I"m done with you your tits are going to look like Kara's." Maria taunted.
That bitch! Some girls laughed.

"All saggy and soft." Maria continued with a laugh. "Look at those poor udders just hanging dangling off her chest."
Maria looked over at me as I scowled at her. It was Maria's mistake to look. Tamera crashed into grabbing Ria by her shoulders and then began wildly swinging her tits into Maria's. The first blow knocked Maria's tits across her chest as Maria screeched. Tamera swung back giving the Brazilian a back boobed swat.

"Fuck!" Maria yelled then pushed Tamera away from her.

"You know Maria, Kara's big titties do sag some, but at least those big things are plump, look at your ugly cones." Tamera began to say, "The problem with your torpedo tits is all that weight is in your base, so when you run into a real pair of perfect boobs, they get knocked silly."

Maria looked down at her tits and then at Tamera realizing that the black girl was right.

"So those pointy titties of yours are about to get slapped around and everyone here will have no doubt who has the best pair." Tamera warned.

"We"ll see about that, Tam." Maria replied charging into Tamera.

"Bring it girl!" Tamera yelled as she stepped into Maria.
The next few moments I watched Tamera swing her big round jugs into Maria's conical tits as the Brazilian did her best to torpedo Tamera by thrusting her chest into the black girl. It was a perfect contrast of styles as neither girl gained an advantage. Maria would stab Tamera with her boobs only to have the black girl swing to the side and then bang Maria's tits across her chest. Each blow brought a round of cursing and grunting, lots of grunting. The girls watching fell silent as the two beauties fought for supremacy.

I had a feeling the winner of this might win the tournament, but now watching them go at it, I hoped they didn"t damage each other too much to fight in the later rounds. The girls held nothing back. I swear the smacking sounds of boobs slamming into boobs got louder the more they pounded each other.

"You can"t hang with these Ria!" Tamera yelled with a looping swing that barely caught Maria's nipples.

"Ha, I"m fucking your tits, girl!" Maria taunted as she hammered a thrust into Tamera's jugs causing them to balloon out then snap back into shape as Maria pulled out to give the black girl another thrust.

Tamera threw back her head and wailed but retaliated by knocking Maria's jugs away from hers. Maria pushed Tamera causing the black girl to stumble back. Tamera didn"t seem eager to resume the slugfest as she massaged her hurting boobs. Maria did the same as she rubbed and examined her cones. The two warriors were sweating from the exertion and I wondered how much longer the confrontation could last.

It was just a question of who could outlast the other as each proved her boobs worthy of a good fight. They were equal but different. Both had a determined expression during the short truce.
Tamera straightened herself first striking a challenging pose.

"Are you going to play with yourself all day or are we going to finish this." Tamera taunted.

"I"ll finish this!" Maria replied then marched on Tamera.
They reestablished their mutual shoulder hold and began to hammer away on each other"s tits. Maria grunted with each thrust while Tamera constantly swung her boobs side to side. During this melee, none of the girls was landing very good shots they were just blindly battling. With Tamera's moving targets it was hard for Maria to get a good square shot on the black girl and as Maria pistoned her moves in and out, Tamera missed her targets more than she hit them.

On one of Tamera's misses, Maria brought Tamera in, in a tight hug crushing their jugs together. Tamera had her tits pinned to the right as Maria had her pinned to the left. Maria screamed in pain as Tamera drug her boobs across Maria's protruding cones. I watched Maria's tits bend almost in half.

"Aw, what"s wrong Ria?" Tamera asked rhetorically.

"Oh, my tits," Maria screeched.

"Let"s see if they"ll bend back in shape?" Tamera wondered aloud.
The black girl scraped her tits back over Maria's boobs, but the Brazilian girl backed away enough to where Tamera caused little damage other then folding over the tip of Maria's tits. With a smile Tamera dipped down a bit then thrust up and into Maria as Rolonda had done to Lauren. Maria looked down to see her tits bend up and her nipples point at her.

"Shit," Maria muttered.

"Ha, got you, girl," Tamera taunted then pulled back letting Maria's tits fall back down.
Tamera timed it just right, as Maria's tits were on a downward descent she pushed her rounded globes forward pushing Maria's tits down.

"No!" Maria yelled as she struggled to escape Tamera's hold.

"Feel that Ria? You"ve been pinned girl!" Tamera exclaimed.

"It"s not over, it"s not over!" Maria wailed.

"Sure it is Ria, you"re just too dumb to know it, feel this." Tamera warned Maria.
Tamera scraped her tits down Maria's pinned boobs digging her nipples into the Brazilian"s breast flesh.

"Oh, fuck!" Maria screamed feeling her tits penetrated by Tamera's nipples.
After Tamera scraped past Maria's nipples, Maria's boobs popped up and back into place. Tamera came back at Maria from the bottom pinning Maria's tits once again in the up position. The black girl scraped her tits up the soft tender underside of Maria's trapped cones.

"Oh, shit! Tamera stop! You win! You win!" Maria conceded.
Tamera held Maria's tits pinned relishing the feeling of the Brazilian"s trapped boobs.

"I own you girl." Tamera whispered to Maria and then kissed the girl on her cheek.

"I hope we meet later in the tournament." Maria shot back.

"Fine by me, but for now, why don"t you pull off those shorts and show everybody what kind of panties you"re wearing"if you"re wearing any," Tamera ordered.

A somber Maria backed away from Tamera and then slowly lowered her bright orange shorts down her dark toned legs. She slowly walked over to the table took the marker and then wrote her name on them. Tamera massaged her boobs as the Brazilian did her duty and then dropped to her knees in front of the black girl. From her knees, Maria handed Tamera and then leaned in to kiss the winning pair of breasts. Tamera stopped her.

"Uh, uh, aren’t you supposed to say something?" Tamera warned.
Maria sulked a moment.

"Tamera, you have the better breasts…yours put mine to shame." Maria stated.

"I guess that will do." Tamera said and then lowered her tits down to Maria.
Maria kissed and suckled the dark nipples in front of her. Tamera helped her up.

"Hey, Ria those are cute panties, shame you’re going to lose those too." Tamera stated.
Maria smirked then smiled as she gave Tamera the middle finger salute. Maria's little neon yellow thong stood out against her dark skin and I admired her ass as she made her way back to Darla.

I smiled broadly at Darla as she scowled at me. I stuck my tongue out and then she like Maria gave me the middle finger. I blew her a kiss.

"Five minutes then we’ll have the final fight of the first round between Shelby and Ryoko!" I yelled for the break.

"Why don’t you get me some water?" Tamera suggested to me and then swatted my bare ass.

"Yes…ma’am," I replied.
Tamera grinned.

As Tamera walked away, Shelby sprinted up to me looking excited and nervous.

"Oh my god, I’m so nervous…I gotta pee!" Shelby blabbered.

"Then go pee," I suggested.

"Okay," Shelby replied then started to run for the stairs.

"Shelby!" I yelled to get her attention, "good luck, you’ll do fine."
She turned giggled at me then turned jogging for the stairs.

After getting the water and handing it to Tamera, I noticed Maria, Anna, and Alexis huddling around Darla. I saw her giving Maria some pointers as Anna and Alexis listened closely. Rolonda and Hailey had been congratulating Tamera on her hard fought win. Their conversation died out as I handed the water to Tamera as they watched me curiously.

"Anything else, ma’am?" I asked a little self-conscious from the stares I was receiving.
Tamera waved me off with her hand.

Shelby was back from the bathroom and waiting for me.

"Whew, I feel better but I’m still nervous." Shelby stated.

"Shel, you’re going to do fine, just remember keep stabbing her with those nipples of yours. Oh, and if you have firmer tits than Ryoko just keep mashing her, if not swing your boobs into hers, okay." I reminded her.

Shelby nodded and then took a deep breath.

"Hey Shelby, look at Ryoko," I ordered.
Shelby looked.

"She looks nervous to me." I commented.
Shelby regarded her for a moment then smiled.

"I bet she’s shivering in her shorts thinking about what you nipples are going to do her." I suggested.
Shelby giggled.

"Time!" I yelled.
Shelby jumped as I yelled. I motioned for Ryoko to join us.

"For the sixth and final fight of the first round we have Shelby facing off against Ryoko," I announced.

"Ladies may the best boobs win!" I bellowed.
I admired Ryoko's figure as she approached us. The Asian American had a slender body, black silky hair, a nice pair of large c-cup breasts maybe approaching a d-cup. Ryoko had dark eyes and a smooth complexion. She was a little shorter than I was maybe by an inch or so, she still had Shelby beat by about two or three inches.

Shelby's bright blonde shoulder length hair was a nice contrast to Ryoko's silky black. As she pulled off her t-shirt Shelby's evenly tanned c-cup jugs bounced nicely, they were well rounded and hung down a bit. They jiggled nicely as she threw the shirt on the table. I was still amazed by her nipples. I had never seen anything like them.
As Ryoko threw her top on the table, I had another set of nipples to ogle and marvel over. Well, not Ryoko's nipples so much as her areola they were the puffiest I had ever seen. Her areola stuck out on the tip of her breasts by almost a quarter inch. I had a suspicion that they were sensitive.

I gave them the rules and asked if they had any questions. They had none. The short girls faced each other as they waited for me to begin.

"Ready," I asked.
It was hard to keep a straight face as cute little Shelby furrowed her eyebrow in determination. Ryoko had a more poker face as she studied her competition. The Asian had to be intimidated by Shelby's nipples. I know I was. While Ryoko had Shelby in boob size, Shelby seemed to be a little firmer but it was hard to tell both sets of breasts hung nicely on their chests.

"Fight!" I yelled.
Shelby stepped up her nipple not quite high enough to reach Ryoko's areola. The little blonde gouged the underside of Ryoko's boobs. If the Asian hadn’t had an appreciation of Shelby's nipples before the fight, she did now, as Ryoko's eyes bulged out from the intrusion. Ryoko stepped back from Shelby, but the little blonde advanced sticking her freakishly big nipples back into the Asian’s soft tit meat.

Taking a cue from Tamera, Ryoko immediately swung her tits into Shelby. Ryoko's porcelain tits crashed into Shelby's causing the blonde’s boobs to shake from the impact. As Shelby’s face contorted into a mask of pain, she swung her tits back at Ryoko rocking the Asian’s tits. Ryoko winced and backed away from Shelby.

I now wondered if not only Ryoko's areola were sensitive, but now her whole chest. Shelby seemed to sense Ryoko's weakness and chased after the slightly taller Asian. The blonde grasped Ryoko by the shoulders and pulled the dark haired girl into her. Once again, Shelby's nipples pierced the underside of Ryoko's boobs. Shelby sank her nipples deep into Ryoko's tender boob flesh.

"Oww!" Ryoko yelled shaking her head.
Shelby giggled as she recoiled and then speared her prey once again. This time the blonde really sank her deadly nipples into Ryoko. The Asian cried out in pain again and pushed the smaller blonde away to retreat. Shelby chased Ryoko catching the dark haired girl by the waist.

"Come here Coco." Shelby taunted.
Coco was Ryoko's nickname Shelby had given her. Ryoko hated it. I looked around the room and most of the girls seemed surprised by Shelby's aggressiveness noted by the surprised expressions. Judging by the looks on their faces Tamera and Rolonda were amused and on the verge of laughing at the spectacle.

Shelby pulled Ryoko into her puncturing the dark haired girl’s boobs once again with her nipples. Ryoko wasn’t fighting back and only trying to escape. Shelby tried the same maneuver Anna had tried earlier trying to bring a bigger girl down to her level as the blonde lifted her arms from Ryoko's waist up to her neck and then pulling the Asian down. Shelby pulled a little too hard causing Ryoko to stumble forward into the blonde.

Shelby managed to hop out of the way, as Ryoko fell to her knees in front of Shelby. The blonde saw an opportunity and dropped down to her knees facing her opponent. Shelby locked the dark haired girl up in a hug forcing her nipples into Ryoko's areola. Ryoko squirmed to get away but Shelby had her locked up tight.
I had to admire Shelby's butt as the material worked overtime to conceal her cute rounded ass as she spread her knees wide for leverage. The more I watched Shelby the more I had respect for her body. The girl kept herself in great shape. She wasn’t that toned but she was fit.

"Oh, my, god!" Shelby exclaimed feeling her nipples dominate Ryoko's areola as the Asian’s teats caved in to Shelby.

"Shit," Ryoko muttered trying to twist loose of the blonde’s grip.
Rolonda, Tamera, and Hailey started a "Shelby" chant. Urged on by the cheers Shelby lined up her nipples with Ryoko's tips and then pushed her nipples straight on into Ryoko's nips. The Asian wailed as her nipples were pushed in by the blonde.

Ryoko fell over backwards attempting to escape from Shelby. Unfortunately, for Ryoko, Shelby landed on top of the dark haired girl. The Asian had little fight as the blonde lowered her nipples onto Ryoko's chest.

"No, Shelby don’t!" Ryoko pleaded with Shelby.
Shelby snorted with laughter as she gleefully dropped her nipples down on Ryoko. As she kicked her legs in pain, Ryoko quickly submitted the match.

"Ow, ow, stop Shelby you win, you’re hurting me!" Ryoko pleaded.
Rolonda, Hailey, and Tamera whooped and hollered restarting the "Shelby" chant as the other girls politely clapped for Shelby's victory.
I tapped Shelby on the shoulder to let her know she won as the blonde was about to nipple bomb Ryoko for a second time. She looked at me confused for a moment before it registered. She was shocked then elated.

"Woo!" Shelby yelled as she threw her arms in the air while straddling Ryoko.

"Yes!" Shelby yelled as she kept her arms in the air after standing over her beaten opponent.
Shelby started dancing around the room hugging everybody. The blonde came up to me giving me a hug also and whispered in my ear.

"It worked…thank you!" Shelby whispered as her nipples swallowed my tips.
I winced as she tightened the grip. I felt sorry for whoever would face her later in the tournament. By the time I was able to pull away from Shelby Ryoko was standing looking perturbed by Shelby's victory celebration. Shelby didn’t seem to notice or didn’t care about Ryoko's attitude.

Shelby beamed with pride as she strolled up to the loser. Shelby proudly held out her hand to retrieve Ryoko's shorts. Ryoko sulked as she lowered her shorts revealing her sheer black panties. The thin crotch of the panty did little to hide the fact that Ryoko had a full bush. Ryoko sullenly marched over to the table to sign her name on the soon to be relinquished shorts. After signing them, Ryoko handed shorts Shelby.

Apparently, Shelby had little regard for sportsmanship for she held up and stretched the waistband of the Asian’s surrendered shorts and did a little victory dance.

"Shelby, Shelby!" I yelled to get her attention.
She wheeled around in surprise and then laughed as I pointed to Ryoko.

"Oops, forgot." Shelby stated and then waited for Ryoko to drop to her knees.
I had to mouth the words to Shelby to get her to order Ryoko to her knees. Shelby held her hand over her mouth in embarrassment at forgetting about the commands part of the victory ceremony.

"On your knees Coco." Shelby commanded in a high pitch singsong voice.
Ryoko complied.

"Shelby your boobs killed my tits. My boobs can’t stand up against yours." Ryoko muttered.

"Aww, thank you," Shelby replied then giggled.
Ryoko reluctantly tongued then sucked on Shelby's gigantic nipples. I watched those big suckers grow even more from the touch of the Asian’s tongue. After she was satisfied, Shelby pulled away from Ryoko and then danced around the room with Ryoko’s shorts in her hands.

"That’s it for the first round. We’ll take a ten minute break and then have a drawing for the pairings of the loser’s bracket!" I announced.

The girls cheered.
Latest Chapter of "Titfight Academy"
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89684.0

"A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister" series
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=92578.0

You can find some reference pics in my profile