News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Best Friend's Sister: Kara's struggles, Part 14

• 0 Replies

Offline Augur

• God Member
  • Author of Titfight Academy and BFS Tribute
« on: July 26, 2018, 03:50:57 PM »
By Goliadmike
(Spin-off of Jon Grey's Original Series)

The Birthday Present

The Saturday after my first sexfight was uneventful; I slept most of the day, did my laundry, studied, and cleaned my apartment. I did text Darla a couple of times throughout the day who replied with a couple of short texts to let me know she didn’t really want to deal with me. I spent most of the day contemplating our relationship. By nightfall, I was still tired and sore so I stayed in catching up on some reading and sleep.

Sunday, I had the lunch shift which meant the football crowd would be packed into the restaurant all day. Instead of our regular hooter girl uniform on Sundays, we wear our jerseys and refs uniforms. I threw my pink jersey and white satin shorts in my bag along with my ankle socks and white sneakers. I liked working Sundays the place bustles with customer all day and the tips are great.

I was barely in the door when Connie came bouncing up to me grinning from ear to ear. She was already in uniform wearing a curve hugging one piece referee’s outfit. The vertical stripes accentuated her substantial rack.

"Hey girl! How’s your ass?" Connie asked with a giggle as she threw her arms around me for a hug.

I grimaced remembering the spanking Ryoko had given me at the Friday fight night.

"Black and blue." I replied as Connie pressed her jugs into mine.

"I bet." Connie laughed pulling away from me.

We made small talk as I headed back to our dressing room. Luckily, Ryoko was off today so I didn’t have to endure her triumphant expressions. I did catch a few of the girls that were on shift giving me smirking greetings. Connie made a point of saying "Hi," to Alexis the girl she had defeated and marked on Friday night. Alexis barely made eye contact with Connie as the blonde puffed out her chest.

"So, Dan's birthday is Saturday?" I asked to take Connie's attention from Alexis.

"Actually it's Monday Saturday is the only time we’ll be able to spend some time together." Connie replied.

I nodded wondering how I was going to be included in her plans for Dan.

"Which is why I need to call in that favor you owe me." Connie said.

I nodded then waited for Connie to continue.

"I want to borrow your apartment Saturday night." Connie asked.

"Sure," I blurted out relieved that was all she needed "Just don’t mess up my sheets too bad."

Connie laughed.

"Yeah, well that’s not all," Connie, added, "I want us to put on little show for Dan. You know, boobs to boobs."

I cocked my head wondering exactly what she meant by "Show."

"I think Dan would love to watch us put on a boobs show for him." Connie explained, "you know some good tit rubbing and then I bounced those big things a bit, oh and let him see me mash your soft titties."

Connie thrust her chest into mine. She pushed me back a step as I was taken by surprise by her demand.

"I know you have to ask your girlfriend for permission, but I bet you can talk her into it. Just let her know she can come and watch." Connie suggested.
Connie scraped her boobs back and forth across my chest waiting for my response.

"I’ll bet she’ll enjoy watching me knock your udders around as much as Dan will." Connie taunted.

I inhaled deeply then thrust my chest into Connie's jugs enjoying the feel of her breasts compressing from the pressure.

"Or maybe he might get off on watching me put you in your place." I replied.

"Really Kara, really?" Connie answered with a laugh. "Please, those floppy udders of yours wouldn’t stand a chance against these. I would have thought you learned your lesson. Do I need to call Tiffany and ask her again who has the better boobs?"

"Well, Tiffy isn’t always right." I countered with a huff while placing my hands on my hips.

Connie snorted.

"I’ll talk to Darla, but I guarantee she will say yes, so count on Saturday night." I said.

"Awesome!" Connie said with glee.
Before heading back to the restaurant, Connie gave me a chest bump compressing my tits for a moment and as soon as the blonde pulled away, they regained their shape.
I blew off the affront then began changing into my pink little jersey with double zero on the front and back and tight white satin shorts over my pantyhose. As I dressed, I contemplated the challenge Connie laid down. I knew she had a great rack, but after watching Alexis give the blonde all she could handle, I became more confident that I could actually beat her.

The rest of the day was a rush as I struggled with the football crowd. The drinks and the wings flowed to the table in a steady stream. Lots of frat guys ogled me and I had a lot of requests for my phone number. I didn’t get much of a chance to talk to Connie during our shift for more specifics. After my shift, as I was changing, I noticed Alexis's boobs and saw the marks Connie had left on them. I smiled to myself thinking it would be funny to give Connie a taste of her own medicine.

As my shift was about to end, Susan the manager came by with a major announcement. Hooters would be having a booth at the car show on Friday, so it would be all hands on deck with waitresses needed for the convention center and the restaurant. I waited my turn to see what shifts were left and where. As I filled in my name, Tamera announced that fight night would have to be canceled this week. Most girls jumped at the chance to attend the car show so I took the Friday night shift at the restaurant.

Before leaving the restaurant, I gave Darla a call asking her if she could come by my apartment. She agreed. On the drive home, I formulated a plan to get Darla to agree to the fight. I was hoping she still wasn’t in a bitchy mood.

Darla showed up not long after I got home. I had changed into sweat pants and a sweat shirt. Darla looked me over with a worried look on her face.

"Are you dumping me?" Darla asked.

"What" I asked stunned by her question.

"Well you’re not dressed for sex and we did have that fight yesterday." Darla replied.

"Do you want to break up?" I asked now growing concerned.

Darla cocked her head as if in thought.

"One little disagreement and you think I want to break up with you." I said getting a little angry.

"No, and I’m sorry about that." Darla answered.

"Are you over it?" I asked.

"Yeah, the ego is still a little bruised but I’ll live." Darla replied.

I stood back from the door to let her enter my apartment. Darla sauntered in giving me a peck on the cheek before heading for my couch.

"Want something to drink?" I asked heading to get myself some water.

Darla declined as she sat Indian style on my couch.

"So what’s up? You sounded cautious when you called earlier." Darla asked.

"Connie asked me for a favor and I need your permission before I can say yes." I answered.

Darla sat up showing some interest.

"Saturday, Connie wants to use my apartment for Dan's birthday present." I stated.

Darla nodded her head.

"She wants me to agree to a titfight in front of him…and you." I continued.

Darla's expression turned to a smile. I took that a good sign.

"Just us." I added.

Darla nodded.

"So, can I do it?" I asked.

"What are the conditions?" Darla asked.

"I don’t know. We didn’t have a chance to iron out the details. I think she wants to know that I can do it before we make plans." I responded.

"Do you really want to put your tits up against Connie?" Darla asked.

"Yeah, I don’t think she’s all that, I think I can take her." I answered.

Darla smiled. I think it was a condescending smile.

"Alexis nearly beat her. Even though, Connie had a bigger rack she could barely take what Alexis dished out. I think if I could hold out and just keep beating her jugs she’ll eventually give in. I know she’s firmer than me, but I bet my girls can take more than hers." I reasoned.

"Maybe, okay, but what’s in it for me?" Darla asked.

"You get to watch." I laughed.

Darla snorted though I know she liked the idea.

"Yeah, there is that, but no, I’m not going to be that easy. I’ll let you have your little tit fight with that blonde cow, but we are going to have a little contest. If you win you can fight her and do whatever you want, but if I win, you fight her on my conditions." Darla offered.

"Sure what’s the contest?" I asked.

"You and me pussy to pussy." Darla stated.

I laughed.

"I knew it; I knew you weren’t over it you bitch." I practically yelled.

"Well, do you accept?" Darla asked with smile on her face.

"Fucking right I do." I said with my own confident smile.

"Let’s go then, slut." Darla suggested as she got off the couch then began un-tucking her shirt. "Meet you on your bed, bitch."

I whipped off my sweatshirt on the way back to my bed. I let my big tits swing freely as Darla followed me down the hallway to my bedroom. Darla taunted me with what she was about to do
to me. I kept quiet.

We shimmied out of our bottoms together. My nipples were already hard anticipating my second sexfight. Darla licked her lips before hopping on my bed. I stood contemplating the moment before joining Darla on the bed. I had a tinge of doubt about what I was about to get into. I knew Darla had more experience than I did, but I did watch her get overwhelmed by another girl. I took a deep breath then climbed in bed with Darla.

"Pussy to pussy first to come loses." Darla stated then spread her legs while lifting the right one for me to slide into her. "No hands, we just grind until one pussy gives up its orgasm to the winner."

I nodded as I lifted my own leg in the air while sliding to meet Darla crotch to crotch. I shuddered a bit feeling Darla's soft moist lower lips against mine. We were in a scissor position with my right leg over Darla's left and her right over my left leg as I waited for Darla to start the action.

"Ready?" Darla asked.

I nodded.

"Go!" Darla yelled.

I didn’t have a plan of attack so I hesitated a bit until Darla thrust her crotch in an upward direction scraping her warm wet vaginal lips along my pussy. My body responded pleasurably as her lips engulfed my clit. As Darla's crotch started downward, I lifted my pussy grazing her vagina until my labia surrounded Darla's love button. The head of Darla's clit tickled my pussy as I held it there for a moment enjoying the sensation.

"This shouldn’t take long." Darla breathed as she thrust her pussy upward.

I dropped my crotch as Darla's pussy took top position.

"Why, are you about to come already?" I taunted.

Darla's retort came in the form of her grinding her lower lips into my clit. I fought to keep from moaning with pleasure. I pushed back hard causing Darla's pussy to retreat she dropped her crotch while I rose to the top position. While on top, I rolled my hips causing my lips to circle over Darla's clit. She couldn’t control the moan that escaped her lips.

"Slut," I taunted.

Darla responded with a quick up thrust that took me by surprise. I sucked in a deep breath of air while she slid her pussy back down on mine. Darla wrenched a moan out of me with another quick up thrust rubbing my pussy once again. As she brought herself back down, I matched Darla's speed with a quick lift move of my own.

We fell into a piston like rhythm rubbing our wet pussies up and down each other for what felt like hours. My oversize boobs must have been a sight for Darla as they sloshed around on my chest. I did notice Darla’s nipples looked achingly hard as they jutted out on top of her smaller firm boobs. My abs started to feel the burn from the exertion and my arms began to ache as they supported most of my weight. The pleasure of the tingles from my pussy outweighed the physical stress my body was experiencing. Just as I was about to slow down and take a breather, Darla slowed her motion. I took it as a sign she was tiring and decided to accelerate my pace. Darla dropped her ass on the bed while I kept rubbing her pussy. I kept up my frantic pace for a few more moments to drive home the point that I was still going strong then I added a verbal jab.

"What’s wrong Darla?" I cooed. "Can’t take it."

"Yeah right" Darla hissed then pushed her pussy forward as I dropped mine down to her level.

With our asses on the bed, we engaged in a hard pussy grinding war. There was very little bumping and grinding just pushing. It was as if we were fighting for territory on the bed both of us pushing with all out might to try to push the other’s pussy back and neither giving ground. I didn’t get that tingly feeling from earlier in the fight, but the pressure on my pussy was pleasurable. The creaking of the bed mixed with our labored grunts and groans broke the intense silence. I was a bit relieved and excited when Darla pulled away. Just as I was opening my mouth to taunt her, Darla spoke up.

"Play time is over. I’m going to fuck you raw." Darla stated.

"Bring it." I replied.

Darla slammed her pussy head on into mine and then pulled back. I responded by pushing forward then thrusting up when I felt contact. As my pussy slipped over hers, Darla pulled back then plunged her pussy into mine. I groaned then began to smear my juices over her pussy in a circular motion. Our vaginas began an odd dance of thrusts and rubs and bumping and grinding.
Pleasure mixed with pain as some of Darla's thrusts hurt when her pelvic bone collided with my clit while other thrusts paralyzed my body with pleasure when her lower lips crashed into my clit.

Every time I seemed to strike a direct blow, Darla yelled an obscenity.

I thought we might battle all night until we were both exhausted until on one particular thrust, my vaginal lips split Darla's. I felt her pussy twitch and her body grow stiff. Darla immediately pulled her pussy away from me. I tried to repeat the maneuver which took several thrusts to accomplish, but I felt Darla's body respond the same way the first time. I jousted with Darla waiting for the right moment to spring my on the fly plan.

The third time I was able to split Darla's lips, I quickly grabbed her legs so she couldn’t pull away. I rubbed my pussy lips up and down against her. Darla's body stiffened again while her pussy twitched. I began to pussy fuck my girlfriend. I had to be careful as her pussy tickled my senses. I set the pace of in and out then up and down. I alternated between hard and soft thrusts. Darla tried to counter my thrusts but gave up and soon concentrated on trying to control her body.

"God Damn it! Fuck! Fuck! Shit, no fuck no!" Darla yelled as her pussy began to succumb to mine.

I felt my vagina getting close to the boiling point and hope Darla's would come soon.

"Come on Darla give it up. I know you want to, slut. Your weak little pussy loves getting fucked by my mine." I taunted. "Admit it, bitch, admit my pussy is fucking you!"

"I can feel it twitching just begging to come. Let it go Darla." I continued.

"Fuck, mother fucker!" Darla panted.

I noticed Darla gathered up two fists full of sheets as she tried to fight against her orgasm. In a final act of defiance, Darla thrust her pussy high in the air as she screamed out a steady stream of obscenities. I rode her cxnt making sure my pussy never lost contact with hers until I felt Darla's body convulse and shudder.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh, my, god." Darla muttered as she collapsed back onto the bed.

I took a minute to recover and relax before claiming my victory and rubbing it in to Darla. I slowly sat up then crawled to straddle Darla.

"Whose pussy is the best, Darla?" I asked with mock sweetness.

"Fuck, you win." Darla replied.

"You didn’t answer the question, Darla." I stated.

Darla gave me a questioning look wondering if I was going to actually make her answer my question. This was the first time I had bested Darla at anything and had the upper hand. I was suddenly unsure how she or I was going to handle the situation.

"Well…" I said waiting for my answer.

Darla paused for a few moments. I couldn’t get a good reading on her mood she was stone faced.

"Tonight, your pussy is the best." Darla muttered.

"Tonight? Just tonight!" I asked disappointed with her answer.

"Yeah, it’s going to take more than just tonight to prove that you’re the best." Darla replied.

I nodded in agreement.

"So, I get what I want tonight." I stated more than asked as I scooted up Darla's torso to take a seat on her chest.

"Yeah, you get to fight Connie however you want." Darla answered.

"Ha, now eat me." I demanded then began to plant my pussy on Darla's face.

"That’s not part of the deal." Darla protested.

"What?" I said in shock that Darla was protesting.

"The deal was if you won you could fight Connie anyway you wanted." Darla stated.

"But, you owe me." I whined.

"And I’m paying up. You get what you bargained for." Darla added.

"That’s bullshit! The winner always tops the loser." I complained.

"Only if it is agreed upon." Darla countered.

"Fine," I said with anger then started to pull off Darla.

"Wait, Kara, I have an idea." Darla said while pulling me back down in a seated position.

"If you let me determine the stakes of the fight, I’ll be your little bitch. I’ll do anything you want." Darla offered she stressed the word anything.

A smile lit up my face at the thought of finally topping Darla; I started to nod then hesitated.

"What are your stakes?" I said with hesitation.

"If you win we get Dan's dick for the night…and Connie has to watch." Darla stated with a smile.

I laughed.

"Ha, Darla the dyke wants dick." I blurted with another laugh.

"Okay that’s fine with me, but why Dan?" I asked.

"He is huge. I heard the rumors in school then Friday night when we were teasing Dan while Connie fought…let’s just say the rumors are a fact." Darla giggled.

Looking down at Darla I smirked while raising my right eyebrow.

"And, well, in high school, I kinda had a crush on him." Darla admitted. "But with my reputation in high school he didn’t give me a second look."

"Fine, it’s a deal." I said. "I’ll call the bitch now."

After grabbing my phone, I hopped back on Darla's chest to give Connie a call. As I waited for the blonde to answer, I ground my wet pussy on Darla's chest. Connie answered after the second ring.

"What’s up E.?" Connie greeted.

"It’s on." I replied.

"Sweet! So your girlfriend agreed, then?" Connie asked.

"Yeah, but there are a couple of conditions." I answered then slid my pussy until it touched Darla's chin.

"And they are?" Connie inquired.

"After I have flattened your tits, Darla and I get to play with Dan…all night, oh, and you get to watch." I stated.

"Yeah, right, well fine, but there is no way your floppy udders can take my tits." Connie said, "And before I kick you and your useless tits out of your own apartment, I’m going to have a little fun with you."

"Don’t count on that Blondie and if it’s alright with you, I want Darla to record the fight." I asked.

"Sounds good to me." Connie answered.

There were a few moments of awkward silence as Darla kissed and licked my inner thigh.

"Well is there anything else E?" Connie asked.

"I can’t think of anything right now." I said breathing heavy with anticipation as I slid up to sit on Darla's mouth.

"Okay, E I’ll see you and your floppy udders at work." Connie said.

"Bitch," I replied just before ending the call.

"Well, that’s that." I said to Darla, "Now, get to work, loser." I giggled as I wriggled my pussy on Darla's mouth.

With my phone still in my hand, I switched to the camera app and took a couple of pictures of Darla eating my pussy. As she ate me, I realized this was the first time I was on top in bed.

Usually when we were having sex, I would go down on Darla, but she would finger or fist me, or, use one of my sex toys, or her favorite was to fuck me with her strapon. I decided I was going to milk this event all I could.

"Oh, you look good down there, Darla." I commented. "Feels good too," As I took a few more pictures.

Darla's tongue swished between the folds of my pussy lips a little faster. I kept a steady rhythm thrusting my pussy over her mouth and nose. Darla's nose felt good on my clit.

"Faster!" I demanded grinding a little harder against Darla's laboring tongue.

Darla did as I instructed by picking up her pace. I stopped grinding enjoying the sensation of her tongue and feeling the dominance. As I mashed my pussy into Darla's face, I thought I was going to lose it when she started sucking on my lower lips. Grabbing my nipples and pulling hard, I threw my head back moaning with pleasure.

"That’s it! That’s it! Right there!" I screamed rubbing my clit against Darla's nose as she continued to suck on sensitive labia.

I didn’t bother trying to hold onto the pleasure as my orgasm washed over my body.

"Oh, fuck yeah," I cooed before sliding off Darla's face to straddle her waist.

I stared down at Darla a few moments watching her gasp for breath. I gave Darla a sly smile before I leaned down to give her glistening face a sloppy kiss. I tasted myself as Darla slipped her tongue into my mouth.

"We are definitely going to be doing more of that." I commented after breaking the kiss and rolling off Darla to snuggle next to her.

"Don’t be so sure about that E." Darla warned.

I laughed.

"We’ll see what your pussy has to say about that next time." I taunted her.

Darla rolled her eyes.

"Want to go again?" I asked.

"No," Darla answered.

"Scared?" I asked with a giggle.

"Hardly, I need to go. I’ve got to be up early in the morning." Darla complained.

"Sure," I said sarcastically.

"Don’t get cocky." Darla warned as she gave one of my nipples a playful pinch and pull.

I watched with a contented smile as Darla hopped out of my bed and then began to dress. When she was clothed, Darla gave me a goodbye kiss. I didn’t bother getting up to walk Darla to the door, as she made her way out of my apartment; instead, I reached over to my dresser grabbing my favorite vibrator.

After fucking myself hard with my vibe reliving the memories of my victory, I sent Darla one of the photos I took of her eating my pussy. I had a laugh imagining Darla's expression when she received the picture. While waiting for a reply I decided to grab some water and lock my front door. When I got back to my bed Darla had sent a reply…it was one word, "Bitch."

I went to bed that night with a smile on my face.

Monday and Tuesday, I had a ton of school work to catch up on and didn’t have another shift until Wednesday. In that time, I hadn’t seen Connie but twice a day she would send me texts, usually checking to make sure we were still on for birthday night. Of course, she also added a few digs and taunts of what she was going to do to my boobs.
On Wednesday, as soon as I was in the restaurant, I was bombarded with questions about my ass. Apparently, it was a big topic of conversation among the Hooter girls. Ryoko spanking my bare ass was a hit.

Just as I was about to start my shift, Rolonda came sashaying into the locker room with a big smile on her face. She looked directly at me and laughed. Rolonda crooked her finger at me for me to come to her.

"Hey, guess who doesn’t have the biggest tits in the restaurant?" Rolonda asked as I approached her.

Sydney and Hailey giggled as they followed me to see who was in the restaurant. We all peered around the door frame as Rolonda pointed to a table of girls. There was a blonde sitting in the booth facing us with a massive rack. She had her big jugs stuffed into tight fitting long sleeved t-shirt with the Beta Omega sorority letters stretched across the chest.

"Ro is right E," Hailey commented, "She’s got you beat."

Sydney giggled as Rolonda agreed with Hailey’s statement. I dismissively huffed at Hailey's comment, but I knew they were probably right. The blonde was racked.

After ogling the blonde’s tits, I recognized the girl sitting next to the stacked blonde. I remember seeing the girl with Tiffany the night Darla beat my tits. It was Sabrina. I didn’t mention this to Rolonda and the rest of the girls, not wanting to have to tell them the story of that night. There was a redhead and another blonde sitting with their backs to us.
"There have been a lot of Beta O girls coming into the restaurant this week." Sydney stated.

Rolonda nodded her head.

"Yeah, now that you mention it there have been." Hailey agreed.

"Yeah, they’ve been checking us out." Rolonda added, "I waited on a table of them yesterday. They would give me these fake smiles and then as I walked away from their table I could hear them laughing and giggling. I don’t know what is up with those bitches, but I don’t like them."

"Yeah, they did that to me too." Hailey chimed in. "When I served a group of them, they would be talking and laughing and as I approached they would end all talk and laughter and just grin at me. It’s really creepy."

"Hmm, Connie's a Beta O pledge, maybe she knows something." I added to stir the pot a little.

The girls all nodded. We were about to break up our little spy session when Maria approached their table with a tray of drinks. We noticed Sabrina and the stacked blonde checking out Maria's boobs as she bent down to serve the girls their drinks. After Maria took their food order and turned to walk away, Sabrina, boob girl, and the two with their backs to us turned to check out Maria's ass.

"Ooh, they are a bunch of lesbos." Rolonda laughed.

Sydney and Hailey laughed. I gave her a look.

"Not that there is anything wrong with it." Rolonda added while eying me.

I shook my head. Hailey and Sydney laughed some more at the Seinfeld reference.

"Well, I got to get back to work." Rolonda stated then headed to her tables.

We headed back to the locker room to finish getting ready for our shift. As Sydney finished putting on her makeup and I laced up my shoes, Hailey peered back around the opening to get another look at the table of Beta O girls.

"Hey, Sydney, I know that black haired girl sitting beside the blonde." I stated. "She’s a titfighter."

Sydney cocked her head looking at me with interest.

"I hear she’s really good." I added, "I think she fought that girl, Tiffany I brought to our get together last week. "
Sydney nodded.

"While at the fight I noticed Tiffany asking questions about Tamera." I added.

Sydney looked thoughtful.

"Want to know what I think?" I asked rhetorically, "I think Tiffany wants to fight Tamera."

"Okay, so why are all these Beta O girls coming to the restaurant?" Sydney asked.

"I don’t know but maybe we can get something out of Connie," I said with a shrug, "You know Connie is dating Tiffany's brother. I bet she knows what’s up."

Sydney nodded and I smiled. I was determined to make the rest of the girls suspicious of Connie. A plan started to formulate in my head. It was going to be a long week for the blonde. I headed out to start my shift for the night with a smile on my face.

During my shift we didn’t see any more Beta O girls, but I had lit a flame of curiosity with Sydney, Hailey, and Rolonda and then with Maria once she had overheard them talking about the girls at her table. It didn’t take long for Maria to agree that something was up with the sorority girls. I didn’t miss an opportunity to throw in Connie's name and associate her with the Beta Omega girls.
Thursday was my first shift with Connie since Sunday. The text messages had grown more boisterous throughout the week, so there was a bit of tension when we first laid eyes on each other. Connie did smile at me though while stealing a glance down at my boobs as I approached her with Shelby in tow.

Little Shelby was babbling about how excited she was about going to the car show on Friday. She liked shiny things. I absently nodded my head in agreement with whatever Shelby was saying and occasionally muttering an "uh huh," but all the while I kept my attention focused on Connie and her boobs.

"Hey, E," Connie greeted me with fake sincerity.

That nickname had taken hold, especially with my regulars. The more obnoxious ones made a habit of shouting "E," whenever I brought something to their table. I tried not to let everyone know it bothered me. I knew if I protested that it would just make things worse, so I usually answered to that name.

"Hey yourself," I returned the greeting with a smile while puffing out my chest.

Shelby greeted Connie warmly with a hug and then tried starting a conversation about the car show. Connie nodded agreeing that she was excited about going to the show. We listened to Shelby prattle on a bit before Connie decided to distract her.

"Hey, Shelby did you see the new Halters that came in today?" Connie asked.

Shelby shook her head.

"They are so cute." Connie added, "You would look so hot in one."

Shelby’s eyes lit up. The little blonde loved clothes. She craned her neck to check out the merchandise section. I could tell she was torn between talking to us and trying on the halters. The clothes section was like a magnet to Shelby. The force was too great for her to resist.

"See you guys," Shelby said and then made a bee line to the merchandise.

When it was just us, Connie leaned in to have a private conversation with me. We were standing boobs to boobs, though with her height, her boobs were elevated just a bit over mine. I could feel the blonde’s nipples through her bra and tank top. She was excited.

"Glad you haven’t changed your mind, E." Connie whispered.

"I’m looking forward to it." I replied.

"You know if you back down and agree to put on a good titty show for us, I won’t totally deflate those soft bags of yours." Connie offered.

"Hmm, you keep asking me to back down," I replied, "You know, I’m beginning to think you’re scared to take me on."

"as if…" Connie huffed.

"Admit it Blondie, admit you’re scared and I won’t totally knock your tits off your chest in front of your boyfriend." I offered.

"Oh E, your tits are going to be so totally fucked after I’m done with them." Connie responded, "Darla will have to pick them up off the floor."

"Well, I guess we will see who has the better tits on Saturday then." I said.

Connie nodded her head.

"Yes we will loser." Connie added. "But thanks for doing this for me."

Connie leaned in giving me a tight hug mashing her tits into mine. After pulling away with a giggle, Connie groped my left jug with her right hand, gave it a tight squeeze, and then walked away.
I was mentally kicking myself for not getting in the last dig in when I noticed Tamera had been watching the exchange between Connie and me.

Tamera crooked her finger for me to come to her. I obeyed. As I approached the black girl, I envied her body. The tall girl wore a v neck shirt that ended just under her boobs showing off her great abs. Her tight shorts hugged her hips and crotch for dear life. I wished I could pull off her look. Although I had been working out in the mornings at my apartment complex gym, I still had a bit of a soft roll around my midsection, but it was nothing like I had before I started titfighting. I was proud of the progress I had made, but one look at Tamera reminded me of how far I still needed to go.

"What was that about, E?" Tamera asked.

I shrugged my shoulders then had a brainstorm.

"Well, um, you know there have been a lot of Beta O girls coming into the restaurant and I asked Connie about that." I lied.

"Yeah, Rolonda mentioned that to me," Tamera nodded. "What did she say?"

"She said she didn’t know," I replied, "but I think she knows something."

"Well, I think I’ll ask her about that." Tamera stated then headed off to confront Connie.

I was grinning watching the black girls butt swish away from me until I realized she might mention I said something. I hoped Tamera would leave my name out of it. I watched intently as Connie turned to talk to Tamera.

Connie looked a bit intimidated by Tamera and I couldn’t blame her. Connie nodded her head as Tamera spoke then shrugged her shoulders. The blonde shook her head looking a bit nervous. The exchange ended after Connie gave a final shrug with Tamera shaking a finger in Connie's direction.

Tamera turned to walk back to me as Connie turned to head to the restaurant dining area.

"Hmm, I think you’re right," Tamera stated, "Something is up, but she isn’t talking. I’m going to keep my eye on her."

"I’ll do what I can to find out about them." I nodded.

Tamera encouraged me to dig into the Beta O girls. I breathed a sigh of relief that Tamera hadn’t mentioned my name. I followed Tamera out of the locker room to start our shift.
Friday was a blur as I had a group presentation to make and a test to take in another class. Friday night at work, with the car show going on we were a little understaffed at the restaurant. We were crushed with the high school football crowd. I am always amazed at the amount of families that come into the restaurant. Those high school kids with their parents never failed to ogle us blatantly.

Saturday, after a good morning workout, I leisurely cleaned the apartment for the night’s activities. Darla came by around lunch. After eating, we played with each other in bed for a few hours.
In the early afternoon, Connie sent me a text stating she and Dan were going to eat an early dinner and then be by my apartment around 7:00 that night.

I sent a text to Connie in reply: 7:00 it is…bitch.

A few minutes later I received another text from Connie: That’s what you’ll be calling yourself after these babies are done with you. Connie attached a picture showing off her cleavage.
I was lying in bed naked with Darla as I showed her the message.

"She does have a nice rack." Darla commented.

"Yeah, well it won’t be so nice after I’m finished with her tonight." I replied.

"Here," I said handing Darla my phone, "Take a picture of me."

I had Darla hop off the bed and then I slid to where I was lying crossways on the bed with my boobs right on the edge. I pushed myself up on my elbows cradling my jugs under my forearms. I pushed my boobs together to give myself max cleavage. I smiled into the camera as Darla snapped the picture.

After taking the camera back from Darla, she joined me on the bed as I typed in another message for Connie: There is nothing those sad bags can do to these monsters. With a smile, I hit send after attaching the picture.

I snuggled with Darla as she played with my boobs. She had been a lot more affectionate with me since I had beaten her in the sexfight. I was enjoying the attention.

"If you win what are you going to do to her?" Darla asked.

"Oh, after I win Blondie will be putting her mouth to good use on us," I answered, "And then we are going to take care of Dan the Man and make her watch."
"Yeah, we’ll teach her a few new tricks." Darla added while tweaking one of my hard nipples.

"I might even mark her like she did Alexis." I offered.

"Ooh," Darla cooed and then leaned down to suck on one of my nipples.

Just as I was getting into Darla's wet warm mouth, I received another text from Connie. As Darla continued to suck and lick my nipple, I read Connie's message: wow E can those weak udders of
yours hang any lower? We’ll find out tonight. She ended the text with a smiley face.

Darla slipped my nipple out of her mouth to read the text and then smiled.

"Damn that was harsh." Darla commented.

"Bitch will pay for that." I grumbled.

Darla giggled and then rolled over to lie on top of me. I spread my legs and then wrapped them around her hips as she rested her chest on my stomach. I looked on as Darla gathered my boobs in her hands.

"Yeah, make her pay with these big things." Darla encouraged as she bounced my jugs against each other.

"Blondie is getting the wrecking ball treatment tonight." I boasted. "I’m going to knock her tits all over the place tonight."

Darla laughed and then scooted up to lick and suck on my orbs. I didn’t bother replying to Connie's last message as I became distracted by Darla's tongue. I closed my eyes while slipping into sexual bliss. Darla's mouth worked wonders on my tits.

After worshipping my boobs, Darla slid down my body working her way to my pussy planting kisses on me all the way down.

"Fuck yeah," I muttered after Darla gave my womanhood a kiss.

"I want to have you nice and relaxed for tonight." Darla said and then set to work on my pussy with her tongue.

After she got me off, we took a short nap. Darla woke me by jiggling my left jug by my nipple and nibbling on my neck from behind. I let her play with me hoping we would have another session in bed. Darla dashed those hopes quickly.

"Get up sleepyhead," Darla cooed in my ear, "I’m hungry."

Darla crawled out of bed and then slipped into her panties and one of my sweatshirts. As I slipped into my bathrobe, I watched Darla's cute ass cheeks escaping from her panties and peeking out underneath my sweatshirt as she headed to my kitchen.

After a quick meal, it was getting close to fight time, so I headed to my room to take a shower.

"Hey, what are you wearing tonight?" Darla asked as I headed down the hall.

"You’ll see," I answered with a wink. "And no peeking!"

I closed my bedroom door and then locked it for some privacy. Glancing at the clock, I grew nervous and excited at the same time. I took a long shower. The hot water felt great.

I took my time getting ready. I shaved my legs carefully. I painted my toe and fingernails slut red. I took meticulously applied my makeup. I didn’t bother messing with my kinky black hair except to dry it off a bit. I really liked the wild messy look.

After I was done fixing myself, I posed nude in front of the mirror and liked what I saw. At first, I hated that Darla made me shave my muff, but as time went on, I grew to like the look. I thought about snapping a quick full nude self picture and sending it to Connie, but decided against it.

I threw on my robe then plopped down on my bed to wait for Connie to arrive. As I lay there, I played with my boobs remembering Connie's fight with Alexis. The more I thought about the tough time Connie had against Alexis the more confident I grew. By the time I heard Darla answer Connie's knock on my apartment door, I was horny again and confident of a victory.
I waited a few minutes to make my entrance, just to make Connie wait a bit. I headed into my bathroom to check myself out one last time. I took a deep breath, closed my robe, tied a bow knot in the belt, and then headed to meet my foe for the night.

As I came into the living room, Darla was pouring some wine she had swiped from her parents. I smiled brightly greeting everyone and wishing Dan a happy birthday. Connie eyed my robe she didn’t look pleased. Connie wore a pair of dark blue sweats. I grabbed a glass and then held it up as Darla toasted Dan. After we all took a drink there was an awkward silence, until Connie spoke up.

"Now, for your birthday present," Connie announced, "Have a seat, honey."

Connie helped Dan have a seat as she pushed him down on my couch. She kept her hands on his knees as she stared into his eyes.

"For your present, I’m going to flatten this cow’s boobs, have a little fun with her, kick her out of her own apartment, and then we can have some real fun, baby." Connie told him.

"No Dan, your real present will be me knocking your girlfriend’s tits all over this apartment and well you’ll just have to see what happens after that." I said, "But don’t worry Dan, Darla and I will take care of all your needs after we finish with your girlfriend.

I winked at Dan. He had a dumbfounded expression as he looked from me back to Connie. I had to laugh. He didn’t know how to act he was clueless. I wasn’t sure if he was afraid to show any emotion in fear of making Connie mad or he really wasn’t into the thought of us fighting over him.

"Just sit here and watch while I take care of this bitch." Connie ordered.

"Yeah, right Blondie as if you can take care of this." I taunted Connie and then whipped off my robe.

I tossed my robe across the room where it landed on my dining table. I wheeled back around to see Connie glaring at me. I shook my tits for Dan and Connie.

"How original," Connie said after rolling her eyes. "I’m sorry you had to see that, baby."

I watched as Connie whipped off her sweat shirt and then seductively unsnapped and removed her bra. Connie's brown eyes caught my attention as she had a smug look as if she had already won the fight. The bitch even laughed as she shook her jugs at me.

Connie took a step away from Dan as I stepped forward to meet Connie in the middle of my living room. Darla moved the tripod holding the camera so she could catch all the action.

Before the fight began, I glanced down for one last look at Connie's boobs. Her rock hard nipples were thicker than mine were but slightly shorter. I had Connie beat by almost a cup size, but I had to admit she was firmer than me my boobs hung lower on my chest than Connie's tits. Connie was taller than I was by about an inch or so. Her boobs hovered over the top of my tits. My only hope of winning was to punish her tits until she couldn’t take anymore. After watching Connie's fight with Alexis, I felt confident with my strategy as the smaller boobed Alexis had Connie on the ropes a couple of times and with my massive tits I felt I could pound her rack into submission.

"Ready?" Connie asked.

I glanced up from Connie's chest to see her confident expression. I nodded then turned my attention to Dan.

"I hope you don’t get pissed when I kick your girlfriend’s ass, but I’ll make it up to you afterwards." I told Dan and then licked my lips while I shook my boobs in his direction.
Dan nervously smiled.

"Please, don’t make him nauseous, Kara." Connie said as she turned to me. "This won’t take long, baby, and then I’ll show you what these droopy things are good for."
I was watching Dan's expression while Connie countered my claim then felt the blonde heft one of my boobs in her hand, lifted it up, and then let it drop. My boob fell with a slight bounce then smacked against my chest. I heard Dan laugh a little. Connie squealed as I retaliated by pinching her left nipple.

"You’re both about to find out what these "droopy" things are good for." I said turning to face Connie boobs to boobs.

As Connie looked down to examine my chest one last time, I took the initiative to start the fight. While Connie was looking down, I rolled my shoulders to the left and dipped just a bit then quickly swung to the right in an upward motion. My right boob slammed into the underside of Connie's right boob sending the smacked orb crashing into her left tit. I heard Connie grunt as she stumbled back a step from the unexpected blow. Before she could recover, I stepped forward while turning my shoulders to the left giving her left jug the same treatment as her right. My second blow sent Connie stumbling back two steps.

While I reached out to grab Connie's shoulder to hold her still, I glanced up to see her dumbfounded expression. Connie seemed to be in shock from the force of my blows. I smiled as I turned my shoulders to the right to for another shot at her chest. It was gratifying to wipe the smug expression off her face. Ever since our little contest where we had Tiffany decide who had the better boobs in front of Jon, she had this air of superiority in the restaurant. I guess Connie had also heard the stories of all my losses and figured this would be an easy victory.
I grunted hard slamming my left jug into Connie's quivering left tit. The flesh smacking echoed off the walls. With my hands steadying Connie's shoulders, her boobs shook more from than the first two blows. I dipped my shoulders turning to the left for an upward blow. I heard Connie squeal "no," as I launched my right tit into the soft underside of her right jug. My blow knocked her right boob up and to the left while my follow through plowed into her vulnerable left jug.

"Damn!" I heard Dan exclaim.

"Bitch," Connie breathed.

"That’s what my tits are good for, Connie." I taunted as I sent my fifth blow back across the left side of the blonde’s chest.

Before I could unleash my sixth blow, Connie finally reacted by putting her arms around the middle of my back and then pulled us together. It was an awkward embrace as my left boob stuck out to the left side while my right boob was flattened against our chests while Connie's boobs were in the same position. Her left boob peeked out under her left arm pit while her right was mashed sideways against my right boob and her chest.

I re-gripped my hold on Connie's shoulder to push her away enough to free my trapped right tit. I tried to sling my tits back across Connie's chest but I couldn’t generate much momentum, it was more of a scrape than a hit. As my jugs slid across Connie's chest, she re-doubled her effort to pull me in to her halting my progress while mashing her tits into mine. I felt my boobs compress as Connie's firmer jugs forced their way into my softer udders. Connie straightened up sliding her jugs over the top of my tits and then lowered them on my jugs. The full weight of her breasts forced my boobs down and against my ribs

"Gotcha now," Connie taunted as she pushed harder into my pinned tits.

"Hardly!" I replied with an up thrust to free my boobs.

Connie didn’t budge. The result of my effort was Connie’s boobs flattening mine even more.

"God, I love crushing these big soft tits." Connie chided me then giggled.

I kept pushing on Connie's shoulders till I was able to get her boobs off mine. My boobs popped up to their original height and shape only to be flattened again when Connie redoubled her efforts. This time her boobs mashed straight into my tits. My larger boobs ballooned on all sides as the center of my jugs gave way to Connie's firmness. I grunted as Connie's tits rooted around in my soft fleshy rack.

I knew I had to break Connie's hold or she would just crush my boobs into defeat. After letting go of the blonde’s shoulders, I forced my hands up and inside of Connie's arms the pushed out forcing Connie to break her grip around my back. We stumbled back a step from each other and after a brief self inspection; Connie stepped up to me to reengage in our battle. I quickly grabbed for Connie's hands then interlocked my fingers with hers. In this position, I could keep her boobs off my tits. With our hands about shoulder height, I took a swing from my right to my left sending a glancing a blow across her tits. The blow wasn’t as hard as when I had the blonde by her shoulders earlier but I was still able to knock her jugs around on her chest. My follow through from left to right whiffed air as Connie was able to push me back. My boobs wobbled across my chest banging into each other.

I kept pushing Connie back to keep her firmer tits off mine until I had an opening to launch my jugs at her. Each time I thought I had a good shot at her tits, Connie would move and my boobs ended up swatting air. I also had to deal with Connie's little smirks and taunts each time I would miss.

After a particularly bad miss by me, Connie went on the offensive. My jugs hadn’t quite settled down and were rebounding back across my chest when Connie pushed forward trapping my tits with her nipples digging into the sides of my boobs. Connie gripped my shoulders with her hands as I had mine around her waist. As her boobs dug into mine, I quickly formed a plan.

"Come on, Kara, just give up, you know your jello tits can’t hold up to mine." Connie taunted.

Just as Connie opened her mouth to taunt me some more, I sprung my plan into action. I reached up grabbing the blonde by her wrists, and then took a couple of steps back. Connie lost her balance as she stumbling forward I used her momentum to twirl us around and then drove her back against a mostly bare wall that only had a few pictures and a painting. Connie's back hit the wall so hard that a few pictures fell to the floor. I had her wrists pinned to the wall just above her head.

"Fuck!" A surprised Connie yelled as I drew my tits to the side for my first shot at her vulnerable boobs.

"We’ll see whose boobs can’t hold up now!" I teased.

"Ah, damn it!" Connie whined after I smashed my jugs into hers from my right.

I laughed as she groaned again when I slung my boobs back into hers from the left. The contact made a loud wet smacking sound. It felt good to feel Connie's tits giving way to mine, but I had to admit with all the force I put into the hit I could feel my boobs bouncing off her jugs a bit. I fell into a rhythm swinging my tits back and forth slamming them into Connie's helpless titties.
I noticed Darla had picked the camera off the tripod and was standing to my right getting a close up view of my tits battering Connie's jugs. I paused a moment as I caught the excited gleam in Darla's eyes. After giving Darla a playful wink, I hammed it up for the camera blowing a kiss to Darla then shook my boobs for a moment before launching into a series of tit slaps.

"Are you going to give up or am I going to have to knock your tits off? I asked again mugging for the camera.

"Pfft, those droopy things of yours, please," Connie replied.

I gave Connie several hard back and forth shots for her insolence. Each swat elicited a grunt or groan from the blonde. I paused to give Connie the opportunity to submit, but all she gave me
was a defiant look. I was about to batter her boobs some more when I noticed Dan standing to my left.

"Came to get a close up of your girlfriend’s beaten tits?" I asked Dan.

He didn’t say anything as he eyed Connie's jugs with concern.

"It’ll be alright Dan; Connie can nurse her beaten boobs while we give you a real birthday present." I said then licked my lips before looking down at his crotch.
I did notice he had quite bulge formed in his jeans. I looked back up and gave him a wink.

"You bitch!" Connie screamed as she tried to push herself off the wall.

With my leverage, I easily pushed her back against the wall.

"Don’t worry Connie, we’ll let you join, in fact I insist." I teased with a giggle.

"Fuck you, you bitches aren’t touching him." Connie screeched and then tried to step on my left foot.

I was just able to move it out of the way before Connie's foot came crashing down on mine. As hard as she stomped, I think she might have broken my foot if she had made contact. Connie lifted her leg and tried a second time. Again, I moved my foot out of the way just in time. The third time Connie tried to stomp my foot, I shoved my knee into her thigh trapping it against the wall. I now had Connie balancing herself on one leg.

"Oh, we’re going to do more than touch him…so much more." I mocked her.

Connie grunted with frustration.

"Don’t worry Connie you’ll have fun too, I’ll let you worship my boobs, in fact I’ll let you do it all night long." I added.

"I’m not worshipping your disgusting udders." Connie muttered.

"Yeah, you say that now, but we’ll see, Blondie." I taunted.

I drew back to resume my tit attack. I swung my jugs into hers. The blow wasn’t as powerful as my previous assault given the position of my legs. I couldn’t get a full swing and now my height caused a bit of a problem. I could only strike the lower half of Connie's boobs. My blows didn’t seem to do much damage to Connie's tits and I didn’t hear her satisfying moans of pain. My jabs to the blonde’s boobs would make hers bounce up a bit, but that was about my only satisfaction. I had to change my strategy to finish her.

"Really Kara, is that all you got?" Connie goaded.

After dropping my knee from her thigh and planting my foot firmly on the floor, I wound up to my right then flung my boobs across my chest. My flying tits smashed into Connie's helpless jugs. I knocked her boobs across her chest, but she refused to grunt or curse.

"That’s what I got, Connie!" I countered and then slammed my boobs back across the blonde’s chest.

"Then you should give up because you still have no chance against me." Connie countered.
I was about to knock her boobs back across Connie's chest when she stomped on my foot. I cursed from the pain and was barely able to push Connie back against the wall as she tried to push me back. I pushed myself against Connie to hold her steady until the pain subsided in my foot.

When I was able, I cautiously pulled away weary of Connie's foot and then delivered another blow across the blonde’s tits. With both our tits quaking from the blow, I quickly followed back through before Connie could recover and try to stomp my foot or push me back. Connie howled in pain and then gave me a defiant look.

"C’mon Kara, do it, knock my tits off, if you can." Connie challenged, "But I bet your tits go flat before that happens."

I was stunned, for a moment, by Connie's challenge and then I laughed. I turned to face the camera and gave it a wink.

"Well, since you’re in no position to do it, I’ll kiss your tits goodbye for you." I taunted.

I leaned in giving each of Connie's nipples a quick kiss. I noticed the blonde’s nipples were rock hard.

"Hey Dan, watch this cow deflate her own udders against my beautiful boobs." Connie said.

"Bitch!" I said with a laugh.

Dan looked worried. I heard Darla laugh at Connie's insult. I needed to think of a pithy comeback, but drew a blank, so I rolled my shoulders to my left to begin my assault. Connie drew a deep breath proudly thrusting her tits at me.

"Do it." Connie demanded.

I commenced my tit assault by crashing my jugs into Connie's from the left and then immediately swinging them back across my right side. Connie grunted but kept sticking her tits out for me to bash. I fell into a rhythm slapping her boobs from left to right then right to left. The smacking of flesh, the grunts, and groans even had a beat to them.

I didn’t bother to count how many times I hit Connie's jugs, but it was a lot. I was getting a bit winded a dull ache began to emanate from my tits. I started moving my shoulders to where
different parts of my boobs would make contact with Connie's jugs, but I tried to aim my strikes where they were landing on the same spot on the blonde’s breasts.

After what seemed like an hour, but was probably only a few minutes, I needed to catch my breath to give my muscles a breather. The dull ache in my boobs had spread and intensified. I pulled back to survey the damage I had done to Connie's boobs. Her tits were a bright red from her nipples back a couple of inches on both jugs.

"Was that it?" Connie asked.

"No, just surveying the damage I’ve done to your pathetic tits." I replied.

"You might want to look again, Kara. Your udders don’t look so good." Connie retorted.

Connie was right. Where there was a relatively large red circle on Connie's tits, mine were a bright pink all over my boobs. I had to admit my tits looked worse than Connie’s did, but I imagined the pain Connie was feeling was more intense than mine was.

"I guess yours need more work." I commented and then started bashing Connie's tits.

This time, I used a longer wind up and a slower more methodical pace. Connie continued defiantly thrusting her boobs out at me. I took careful aim then delivered my blows right on the mark.
Now, instead of immediately slinging my jugs back across Connie's chest, I waited for her and my tits to stop their motion. As soon as Connie's melons stopped quaking, I hurled my boobs back into her chest.

The rhythmic slapping and grunting was gone and now replaced with occasional sporadic sounds, my grunts of exertion, slapping of flesh, and Connie's muffled groans of pain. One added effect of my more methodical approach, I noticed Connie wincing as I started my wind ups. I guess she now had more time to think about the pain in between blows, but then again, so did I. The dull ache in my boobs turned into a throbbing pain. As the pain grew worse, I decided to take a break.

"Had enough?" I asked Connie.

"Are you kidding, Kara?" Connie laughed, through gritted teeth, "I’m winning."

I scoffed at her question.

"No, really, look at your tits" Connie directed.

I looked down.

"Yeah, look they’re all red and blotchy…and floppy." Connie commented with a laugh, "Wow, Kara, you literally knocked yourself flat."

I was looking down at my own tits as she insulted my boobs. I was thinking she was right until I looked over at her tits, Connie's still rode high on her chest, but her tits didn’t look so good either. Earlier where Connie sported big red blotches on the sides of her boobs, now her jugs were red all over.

"You need to take a look at your own sad sacks, Connie." I replied, "You’re all red and lumpy."

Just as Connie looked down at her tits, I struck quickly knocking her boobs back and forth. I kept up a furious pace whipping my jugs across Connie's chest. Connie jerked her head back against the wall while cursing, but she did thrust her chest out to meet my flying tits. I varied the depths of my strikes, sometime brushing my jugs across the tips of Connie's boobs and then other times going deep hitting her at the base of the blonde’s orbs. The deep strikes made the loudest deepest smacking sound with the wetness of my sweat soaked boobs the water seemed to enhance the sound. I was about to slow down as fatigue began to take over my body, until Connie spoke up.

"Yeah, (ugh) that’s it Kara (ugh) go on (ugh) knock yourself completely flat." Connie taunted with a breathless and labored tone.

I picked up the pace and I was rewarded with Connie spewing a stream of obscenities at me. I was winded. Unfortunately, my burst didn’t last long, so I took longer slower swings at Connie.

"Give up!" I demanded.

Connie shook her head.

"The longer you hold out, the worse it’s going to be for you and your tits." I warned.

Again, Connie shook her head this time with a snort.

Breathing through my mouth trying to catch my breath I looked at Connie for a moment hoping she would change her mind before I had to bash her tits some more. The blonde gave me a rebellious look. I quickly sucked in a few deep breaths before continuing my assault. I launched my sweat covered tits into Connie's boobs.

"Shit," Connie muttered.

"Give up!" I yelled after the first back and forth swat across Connie's jugs.

Connie refused to answer. She just gritted her teeth while still sticking her chest out at me. The throbbing pain in my chest was becoming unbearable.

"Give up." I demanded after the next complete sweep.

I smashed my tits back and forth into her three more times before I demanded that Connie give up. The blonde refused. I cursed her while crashing my boobs into her two more times.

"Fuck!" I yelled after releasing Connie's wrists that I still had pinned against the wall.

I took two steps back as I nursed my aching tits. I could no longer take the pain Connie's boobs proved tougher than mine. Her tits were superior in every way. I waited for the blonde to attack, but she never came.

I looked up to see Connie still leaning against the wall massaging her jugs. The blonde’s eyes were closed with her head leaning back enjoying the soft caresses of her own fingers. I was about to ask her if she gave up until I guess she noticed me staring at her. Connie's eyes popped open, looked at me, and then cracked a satisfied smile. I let out a deep sigh.

Connie advanced on me. I backed away two more steps. I didn’t want to put my beaten tits through anymore punishment.

"I give." I said taking another step back from Connie.

Connie stopped advancing, dropped her hands from her boobs, placed them on her hips, and then struck a pose thrusting her superior pair of tits in my direction. I obediently stared at her victorious globes. I felt Darla standing to my left and Connie's right slowly panning the camera from my tits to Connie's breasts.
With her hands still on her hips, Connie took another step toward me. Our nipples were about a half a foot apart. I started to take another step back until Connie grabbed me by my shoulders.
"Please, Connie my tits can’t take anymore." I pleaded.

Connie giggled.

"Then hold those sad beaten udders up for me." Connie demanded.

I hesitated.

"Do it, or I’ll really punish those pitiful things." Connie threatened.

I complied. I held my tits up for Connie's inspection.

"Higher than that nipples to nipples, loser." Connie ordered.

I raised my boobs until my tips were facing Connie's tips. With a winning smile on her face, Connie leaned in forcing her rock hard nipples into mine. I felt my soft tender jugs giving way to the blonde’s firmer breasts. The soft flesh of my tits mushroomed out on all sides as Connie's tits bore into mine. When she was all the way in, Connie leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"You really did a number on my tits, tonight. If you’re not a good girl and don’t put on a nice show for us, I’ll take it out on you and your tits later." Connie warned.
I nodded.

"I’ll be good, you won, and you earned it." I replied.

Immediately, Connie pulled her jugs out of mine, letting my beaten boobs bounce free and resume their shape. After my tits stopped bouncing, Connie stepped back up to me, placed her boobs under mine, and then lifted my jugs with hers. I looked down to see my nipples pointing to the ceiling.

"What’s happening Kara?" Connie asked.

"You’re holding my beaten udders up with your better pair." I replied.

"And why is that?" Connie asked.

"Because your tits are stronger and firmer than my floppy udders." I answered.

Connie giggled and then pulled away letting my annihilated boobs slide from their perched position to hang low on my chest. With another chuckle, Connie leaned in, this time placing her tits on top of mine while pressing down. Connie pinned my tits for all to see once again.

"Now what, Kara?" Connie asked.

"Your superior tits are pinning my weak defeated udders." I replied.

"We all know why, but I want to hear you say it." Connie goaded.

"My poor saggy tits are too weak to stop your superior boobs from pinning mine." I responded.

With a triumphant laugh, Connie pulled away from me while holding her arms above her head as she danced over to Dan. I looked on as Connie gave her boyfriend a hug. Darla caught the moment on the camera as the hug turned into a kiss. Darla filmed the uncomfortable intimate moment in our presence as I massaged my aching boobs.

"Have a seat birthday boy; this party is just getting started." Connie said.

Connie leaned down to give Dan another kiss once he was seated on my couch. The blonde shook her boobs at Dan just before she turned her attention back to me.

"On your knees, Kara!" Connie demanded with glee.

I kneeled in front of the conquering blonde as she patted my head.

"Look at Dan and tell him what just happened." Connie ordered.

"Dan, Connie just beat my useless floppy tits for your birthday with her prettier firmer superior tits." I said.

"Good girl," Connie laughed patting me on the head.

"Now what happens, loser?" Connie asked.

"I have to do whatever you want." I huffed.

"You’re so right," Connie laughed then patted my head one more time. "And do you know what I want?"

"What do you want Connie?" I asked.

"I want you to kiss my tits." Connie answered while bending over dangling her boobs just above my face. "Go on kiss a pair of real tits instead of sucking on your own floppy udders."
Connie placed her rock hard nipples against my lips. Submissively, I puckered my lips and kissed her nubs. As Connie pushed harder against my lips, I heard her sxxxxxxx. I parted my lips allowing her to shove her nipples in my mouth. Out of instinct, I began to suck her teat. Connie moaned as she wrapped her hands in my hair to steady my head. I sucked hard on her nipple while tapping the end of it with my tongue. Connie seemed to like the hard suction as she gripped my hair tighter.

"Do you like watching her suck on my beautiful tits, Dan?" Connie asked in a sultry voice. "I sure like having her suck on them."

With an audible plop, Connie pulled her nipple out of my mouth.

"Don’t forget this one." Connie stated as she shoved her other nipple into my parted lips.

Connie cooed as I showed this nipple as much love as I had the first. I sucked hard while flicking her nipple with my tongue. I guess to show her dominance Connie shook my head from side to side a bit, as she enjoyed my ministrations. I kept licking and sucking as Connie rolled my head between her hands.

Without warning, Connie pulled her nipple out of my mouth as I was sucking hard. She cackled about the sound it made. She shoved her nipple that was just worshiping back in my mouth. As soon as I sucked the teat in, Connie pulled it back out of my mouth.

"Again," Connie demanded then shoved it back to my lips.

I sucked hard for a moment then felt her pullback her nipple and my mouth causing another popping sound.

"Do this one." Connie commanded.

The blonde shoved the first nipple I had sucked into my mouth. Again, she only kept her nipple in my mouth long enough for me to suck before pulling it out if my mouth. Giggling, Connie repeated the process a couple of more times before wiping my saliva off her tits on my cheeks.

"Up," Connie ordered.

Connie helped me to my feet by pulling my hair lightly. She patted my cheeks with her hands as they made their way down to my boobs. After scooping them up, Connie kneaded my jugs like dough. I watched her fingers work as she tweaked and tugged my nipples. Connie beamed as they responded to her touch.

"Ha, ha, big soft titties rock hard nipples." Connie commented as she continued to play with my defeated tits. "Just the way I like them."

After tiring of tweaking my nipples, Connie pulled on them stretching my jugs straight out in front of me, then began to bash them together. She didn’t do it hard, just enough to cause waves of flesh to roll across my chest. Connie giggled with glee.

"Guess what time it is Kara?" Connie asked as she lowered herself to kiss my left nipple.

I thought about being a smart ass and reading the time on my wall clock, but thought better of it since she had my nipple between her teeth.

"Time for you to mark my big floppy loser boobs." I answered.

"Uh, huh," Connie muttered with my nipple still in her mouth, "I’ll probably have to remark them later because probably tomorrow nobody will be able to tell my mark from your bruises."
I tried not to show any emotion as she kissed her way around to the meaty outside part of my left tit just behind my nipple. Just before she sucked my breast flesh into her mouth, Connie made eye contact with me. She gave me a wink. I couldn’t hold her gaze and closed my eyes as her warm wet mouth caused my jugs to breakout into goose bumps. As her teeth sunk into my flesh, my body responded with a shudder. I couldn’t help but let a moan escape my lips as she bit down on my captured flesh. Connie sucked hard. I knew she was going to leave a dark bruise that would last for several days.

"Ooh, that’s going to be a good one." Connie commented and then gave my left boob a playful smack.

Connie moved over kissed my right nipple and then kissed her way to the outside of my right boob mirroring the spot on my left boob where she gave me a hickie.

"Ready?" Connie asked.

I nodded and once again closed my eyes waiting for Connie's mouth to devour my defeated udder. I hated my body for responding to Connie's mouth but it did feel good to have her hot breath and warm wet mouth on my tits. The goose bumps returned as my nipples continued to salute the victor. I was able to keep a moan of pleasure from escaping from my mouth as Connie bit and sucked on my tit.

"There, all done," Connie, announced proudly looking down on my tits. "Don’t move."

Connie headed for her bag while I stood in front of my couch with Dan looking on with a big stupid grin on his face. Darla continued to record my humiliation. I snuck a glance at Darla who shrugged her shoulders. I couldn’t really gage her mood. I knew that later whenever Connie was done with me, that I would hear "I told you so," a lot.

Connie rushed back over to me with a bottle of baby oil in her right hand.

"Well, you showed Dan what your boobs aren’t good at, so why don’t you show him what they are good for?" Connie suggested with a laugh.

Connie dumped a handful of oil into her left hand then smeared it across my chest.

"Hold this," Connie ordered handing me the bottle so she could use both hands to rub the oil into me.

My boobs glistened in the light as she spread the oil over my jugs. She spread so much that drops of oil dripped off my nipples onto the floor. Connie held out her right hand for me to pour more oil into it. Connie beamed as she looked from my face to my boobs then back to my face as she massaged the oil into my chest.

"Take off your pants, Dan." Connie commanded.

"What?" Dan's replied changing his goofy grin to apprehension.

"Take off your pants. I need your cock for Kara to show us what her tits are good for, baby." Connie explained.

The baby oil and Dan's cock could only mean one thing, a titty fuck. Dan hesitated to comply with Connie's request. I knew by the bulge in his pants from the night Darla and Maria were teasing Dan that he had no reason to be embarrassed about his cock. I guess he was a little hesitant about getting naked in front of three girls especially Darla since she went to high school with him and well, her attitude.

"Come on, Dan show them that big beautiful cock." Connie encouraged.

"Yeah, Dan show us that cock." Darla piped in with a laugh.

With a red face, Dan began to unbutton the fly of his jeans and kicking off his shoes. Darla whistled as Dan slid his pants and underwear down his legs.

"Damn, look at that." Darla commented.

Connie giggled enjoying the attention her boyfriend was receiving.

"Isn’t it gorgeous?" Connie asked. "And it’s all mine."

I had to admit Dan had an impressive cock long thick and uncut. Having his topless girlfriend and a naked chick fighting over him had an effect on Dan. I noticed Darla was snapping pictures of him with my digital camera.

"Hmm, I guess I lied earlier about you not touching him, but, I will let you touch it…with these." Connie teased me then squeezed my right boob with her oily left hand.

She chortled as my shiny soft oily tit flesh oozed between her fingers. Dan looked on intensely as he watched Connie playing with my jugs. I could tell he was warming to the idea of him sliding her cock between my rack. That stupid grin spread across his face.

"On your knees, loser." Connie whispered into my ear and then took the oil bottle out of my hand.

I complied with Connie's order and then walked the few steps to Dan on my knees as Connie patted me on top of my head. Connie hopped on the couch beside Dan curling her legs underneath her as she snuggled up beside him. I waited for Dan to part his knees so I could get in close enough to wrap my boobs around his cock.

"Spread your legs, Dan, so you can titty fuck those beaten udders." Connie cooed into Dan's ear. "Fuck’em good."

Dan opened his legs his grin grew into a full blown smile. I scooted closer then waited for Connie to give the go ahead to start on his cock. Darla moved the tripod closer for a better angle to capture the event. Connie giggled with glee like a kid on Christmas morning.

"Let’s see what you got Kara." Connie said.

Dan groaned with pleasure after I wrapped my jugs around his shaft.

"How do they feel?" Connie asked while rubbing his chest with her hands and his arm with her tits.

"Great," Dan moaned. "But not as good as yours."

I compressed my tits on Dan's cock before slowly lifted them up Dan's shaft and then let them drop. The weight of my boobs slid quickly down to his base. Connie took her hand off Dan's chest grabbed the bottle of oil then dumped some more down between my tits. I shifted my chest to rub as much oil on his manhood as I could. Dan sighed with satisfaction. Keeping my boobs wrapped tightly around his cock, I slowly slid them back up Dan's shaft again then let them fall.

"Hey, Kara, look over here." Darla demanded.

I looked up to see her pointing my digital camera at me.

"Smile," Darla ordered then a flash went off in my face.

"No, really smile," Darla commanded.

I smiled for the second photo with my boobs surrounding Dan's cock. His head peaked out over the tops of my tits.

"Awesome," Connie said with glee "back to work."

I continued to slowly sliding my jugs up Dan's cock then letting the weight of my boobs plop back down the base of his shaft. I could feel Dan's manhood pulse as I continued slowly sliding my tits up his cock. I repeated the process seven or eight times before I changed my technique.

I slowly ran my right boob up Dan's shaft then teased his cock’s head with my nipple. I wrapped my left boob around the base of Dan's pole. Dan sighed with pleasure. After running the tip of my right nipple all over his head, I slowly slid my right tit down his shaft as I hoisted my left jug. I repeated the process of teasing Dan's cockhead while at the same time wrapping my lower boob around the base of his cock. This time as I lowered my left boob and hauled up my right jug, I didn’t tease Dan's dick, I started a slow piston like motion with my tits as they surrounded Dan's manhood. I started slowly at first and then gradually increased the pace.

I heard Dan moan so I looked up to gage his reaction. Obviously, Dan was enjoying the titty fuck. I noticed Connie intently watching me with a smug expression. She shifted her gaze from my tits to my eyes then back down to my jugs. The blonde gave me a wink just before she turned her attention to Dan. She nuzzled against Dan then began to whisper and nibble on his earlobe. Dan thrust his hips.

I took it as a sign that Dan might be close to coming so I increased the pace even more. I heard him whisper, "Yeah" to Connie. I also squeezed my boobs tighter around his manhood. I heard Connie giggle and looked up to see what she was doing. Dan was nodding his head as Connie was whispering something to him. The victorious blonde looked at me and then giggled again.

I changed from the piston motion to rubbing them up and down his shaft at the same time. I kept up the quick pace. I was mesmerized watching my big soft tits engulf Dan's big cock. A stream of oil flowing into my cleavage broke my trance. I looked up to see Connie with the oil bottle turned upside down. I felt the oil seeping down between my tits and dripping off the bottom of my jugs onto Dan. As Dan's cock poked its head out over my tits on my downward stroke, the excess oil splatter up on the tops of my tits and I could even feel some drops hit my neck.
Connie turned her attention back to Dan when she heard him moaning again.

"Are you going to cum baby?" Connie asked.

I saw Dan nod his head.

"Sit back Kara." Connie commanded.

I sat back on my haunches as Connie helped Dan to his feet. Connie grabbed Dan's cock as she stood beside him and then begin to stroke him.

"Yeah, baby, I want you to cum all over those big soft floppy udders," Connie ordered. "Coat’em Dan, do it for me."

After I sat up so Connie could aim Dan's cock at my rack, I held my tits up as a target for Connie to hit. I flinched a bit and turned my head to the side in case her aim was off. I didn’t have to wait long. Dan shot geysers of streams of cum on my neck and breasts. Connie laughed loudly as she painted my jugs with Dan's seed.

"Good job honey," Connie said, "Guess you really liked that."

"Stand up, Kara, don’t lose any of that cum." Connie ordered.

"Darla, I want a picture of that." Connie ordered pointing at my tits.

Once I was standing, Connie stood behind me her chin resting on my right shoulder. She helped me hold up one of my cum covered boobs with her right hand while giving Darla a "thumbs up" sign with her left hand. Darla snapped the picture.

As Darla headed off to retrieve a cup towel from my kitchen, Connie began to play with my boobs. I looked down as the blonde cupped by tits from underneath and then marveled at the way
she could make the soft flesh ooze between her fingers. She paid little attention to her boyfriend’s fluid running off my tits and then dripping to the floor.

"Hey Kara, your tits look good like this," Connie stated, "Cum and oil is a good look for them."

"Here," Darla yelled as she threw us a towel.

Connie dropped my boobs, caught the towel, and then walked around to face me. I let her dry off my beaten tits. She took her time wiping my chest dry seeming to savor the moment. I breathed a sigh of relief when she threw the towel back to Darla. I thought the ordeal was over and I was ready to hand over my apartment to Connie and Dan for the night.

"My turn!" Connie exclaimed as she wriggled her hips while pushing her sweatpants and panties down her legs.
I started to protest, but remembered my promise to do anything she wanted. I put up no resistance when she took hold of my nipples and then led me by them to the couch. On my way to the couch, I noticed Darla had scrambled for the camera and was getting ready to record.

"Down." Connie commanded with a light twist of my nubs.

I complied. Connie plopped herself down in the middle of my couch beside Dan. I watched as she threw her right leg over his left leg and then scooted forward so that her crotch hung over the edge of the seat cushion. The blonde was swinging her leg back and forth waiting for me to crawl between her legs. As I moved forward, Darla joined Connie and Dan on the couch. Connie was in the middle with Dan on her right and Darla to her left.

"Right here, Loser." Connie taunted me while petting her pussy.

Looking up at her smug superior expression, I was determined to wipe that look off Connie's face. By the time my tongue was finished with Connie's pussy, she would be screaming my name. She may own my tits but I was going to own the blonde’s pussy before I would let her cum.

Slowly, I eased forward till my lips were less than an inch from Connie's pussy. I paused for a moment just letting my warm breath tickle her womanhood. Connie wiggled her crotch in my face in anticipation. Before I kissed her lips for the first time, I gazed into Connie's eyes one last time. The blonde nodded her head with eyes bright with lustful anticipation.

"Do it," Connie ordered.

I kissed her pussy while rubbing the tip of my nose over her clit.

"Yes," I heard Connie breath.

I lightly continued to kiss and suck gently on the blonde’s pussy lips while I nuzzled her clit with my nose. In no time, I had Connie cooing and moaning with pleasure. As soon as I slipped my tongue into her, Connie thrust her crotch into my face.

"Fuck yeah!" Connie exclaimed, "You like watching this bitch go down on me baby?"

I looked over to see Dan's reaction. He didn’t have to say anything for me to see that he liked what he was seeing. Dan already had another hardon, as Connie's right hand stroked it.

"This is not for you, Kara," Connie taunted me, "This is."

Connie grabbed my hair with her left hand and then rubbed my face in her pussy. When I had my full attention back on her womanhood, Connie patted me on my head like a dog.

"Good girl," Connie commented.

I tried different techniques on Connie's pussy and found she would squirm the most whenever I kissed, licked, or sucked her clit. Within moments I found out, I could make her cum anytime I wanted if I sucked hard on her clit. I had her!

I began to manipulate Connie. I took pleasure in working the blonde into a sexual frenzy and then completely stopping. The frustrated moans of disappointment were music to my ears. Whenever I pulled away, I would blow warm air on her womanhood or gently or firmly kiss and nibble on her thighs until I was ready to push Connie's buttons again.

I pushed the blonde to the edge three times. Connie was becoming more desperate to com with each crescendo. In fact, she began to demand that I make her cum. I decided I was going to make her beg.

As I began to torque Connie's pussy up for the fourth time, I looked up to take in the scene. Connie had her head laid back; eyes slammed shut, and chewing on her lower lip. I couldn’t tell whether Dan was moaning in pleasure or pain. Connie still had her hand wrapped around his cock and from the looks of it maybe too firm of a grip on him. Darla had the camera focused on my oral technique. I quickly looked away from Darla to avoid staring dumbly into the camera.

As soon as I sucked hard on Connie's clit, she reacted by thrusting her crotch forward mashing her pussy into my face.

"Fuck, oh fuck," Connie exclaimed, "I should have made you do this a long time ago, you big titted bitch!"

I started to pull my mouth away from Connie's pussy but she grabbed the back of my head by my hair and kept my mouth pressed against her womanhood.

"Make me cum! Make me cum!" Connie yelled.

I held my mouth closed waiting to hear her beg. Connie became desperate.

"Do it bitch! Eat me!" Connie bellowed as she ground her pussy against my mouth, "Make me cum!"

Connie sounded desperate. I knew it wouldn’t take much to push her over the edge. I gave Connie's vaginal lips a little kiss to tease the blonde. At first, Connie cooed then grunted with disappointment when I failed to follow up after the kiss.

I looked up to enjoy Connie's state of tortured bliss. She caught me looking up at her. After a few moments of gazing into each other’s eyes, I winked at her. My wink set her off, Connie snapped.

"Fuck this!" Connie roared.

Immediately after releasing Dan's cock, Connie latched onto my hair with her right hand. She now had a firm grip of my hair with both hands. The frantic bitch jerked my head back as she sat up. "Ow," I screamed but didn’t have time to say anything else as Connie stood up. She thrust her crotch in my face the momentum forcing me to fall back. Connie used her grip in my hair to topple me over on my back. I landed hard with Connie's pussy crashing down on my mouth. The blonde held me firm as I was on my back with my legs curled under me. It was not comfortable.
"Since you can’t get me off," Connie stated staring down at me, "I’ll get myself off!"

The blonde began rubbing her pussy up and down my face. Connie would pause on my nose and gyrate her womanhood in a circular motion around nose before gliding it down to my chin. Too add to my discomfort, Connie let go of my hair only to gather my nipples with her fingers, and then began to pinch, pull, and twist them.

Connie was saying things to me, but with her thighs clamped down around my cheeks and ears, I could only hear a few words. I did hear, "bitch," "udders," "loser," and "cow." The verbal insults were the least of my problems as Connie increased the speed of her thrusts while making my face bear her full weight. I began to fight for breath. Connie was relentless I was frantic. I began slapping her thighs to get her attention. Just as I thought I would pass out, Connie raised her ass off my face.

"Lick me," Connie demanded with a throaty grunt.

After gulping down a couple of breaths of air, I gazed up but could see nothing but Connie's pussy. I was just beginning to process her commands.

"I said lick me." Connie ordered this time she emphasized her command with a rough twist of my nipples.

Eager to get this ordeal over with, I stuck out my tongue while raising my head to meet Connie's pussy. My tongue almost made contact with the blonde’s womanhood, when I felt her full weight pushing my head to the floor. Connie sat down hard on my face. She ground her pussy over my mouth while maintaining her grip on my nipples. I gave up trying to lick Connie she was moving so much, so I just kept my tongue out of my mouth letting her use it as she wished.

"Fuck, this is great!" Connie exclaimed with a laugh after lifting her pussy off my face.

I didn’t bother with a witty reply, heck, I didn’t have time to think of one let alone say anything, before Connie's pussy came crashing back down on my face. Instead of grinding herself on me, this time she bounced up and down using my tongue as a dildo. As Connie fell into a rhythm bouncing up and down on my face, she continued to play with my nipples.
Connie seemed to love to see how far she could stretch my jugs by pulling my nipples. Along with the rack stretching, she used my nipples to smash the meaty part of my tits together. I knew Darla was capturing every second this humiliating moment. I suspected another reason Connie tortured my boobs was having me moan and grunt into her pussy. I could feel her twitch with pleasure each time I grunted.

Connie bounced faster and harder. Her twitches and spasms became more frequent. I could feel her getting close to the edge. I did all I could to help her along I licked her pussy, I blew warm air all over her privates, and I rubbed my nose on her clit whenever I could.

"Suck my lips," Connie demanded after lifting herself off for a brief moment, "Suck them hard!"

As soon as Connie plopped back down on my face, I did my best to suck as much of her vaginal lips into my mouth as I could. Connie tensed up while grinding her clit on my nose as hard as she could. I thought she might break it. I could feel her orgasm hit her. Connie's pussy throbbed, her thighs trembled, and her fingers clamped down hard on my poor abused nipples. I once again thought I might pass out from lack of oxygen.

I was relieved to feel ease the pressure she was putting on my head and then she leaned back enough so I could breathe through my nose. I was able to breathe even better after she slid back a bit resting her pussy on my chest just under my chin. Finally, Connie released my captured nipples and then pitched forward. Connie's hands landed just above my head to brace herself from falling forward. I gazed up at her dangling superior boobs knowing I would be paying homage to those things often in the near future.

It took a while for Connie to recover enough to get off me. As she stood on wobbly legs, I hoped she wouldn’t lose her balance and step on me. Once on her feet, Connie asked Darla to take a few pictures of us. I started to rise as Darla move around to get the best shot. Connie stopped me from rising by putting her right foot on my chest in between my boobs. I looked up to see Connie with her arms raised over her head in a victory pose as Darla snapped picture after picture. After the pictures were taken, Connie nudged my right boob, which was trying to hide in my armpit she lifted it up with her toes and then chuckled as it slid back down to its original position.

"Okay Kara, you can go," Connie stated, "I’m done with you and your weak udders."

I slowly rose to my feet as Connie hopped on my couch next to Dan. She was snuggling and kissing him as I started to head to my bedroom to get dressed. Darla dropped the camera and stopped my progress by standing in front of me. Darla gave me a stern look.

"Go get it." Darla ordered.

I gave her a pleading look hoping just to leave, but Darla had other ideas.

"Connie we have one more surprise for you and birthday boy." Darla said.

"Do it," Darla commanded.

My shoulders slumped as I headed to the kitchen. I grabbed a cup towel to wipe Connie's juices off my face and chest. I opened the door to my oven and took out the rectangle shaped birthday cake I had baked for Dan.

I was hoping to have Connie serve it to Dan, Darla, and I after I beat her. My plan was to make her stick her tits on top of the cake as we sang the birthday song to Dan. Darla had joked that she would make me do it if I had lost.

I sat the chocolate cake with white icing on the counter and then hunted down the candle I had picked out for the cake. I grabbed a lighter and then took the cake to the living room. Darla had set my coffee table in front of the couch. Connie clapped with glee when she saw me carrying the cake.

After I sat the cake down, I lit the candle for Dan to blow it out.

"Kara," Darla warned then focused her eyes on where she wanted me to place my tits.

Darla had picked up the camera and was recording my last humiliating task. I leaned forward and then plopped my tits down on the cake. My boobs rested in the icing with the candle between my jugs. Connie laughed and clapped with amusement. Even I had to laugh at my predicament and then I began to sing happy birthday to Dan. Connie and Darla joined in. When the song ended, Dan leaned forward to blow out the single candle. I noticed he hadn’t lost his hard on.

"Perfect, fucking perfect!" Connie squealed.

I didn’t bother with a witty reply and just kneeled there with my tits resting on the cake. I forgot to get plates, forks, or a knife, so the blonde improvised. I watched as Connie hand fed Dan a piece of it and then she took a bite. I looked over at Darla as Dan and Connie began to kiss as that awkward third wheel vibe crept into the atmosphere. Darla stuck her index finger in her mouth to show she was gagging at Connie and Dan's display of affection.

"Alright Kara, you can leave." Connie announced after breaking off the kiss, "Unless you have any other surprises for us."

I shook my head, "no." Connie giggled watching me pick my boobs up off the cake. The bottom half of my jugs were coated in white icing and chocolate cake stuck to the icing. Not wanting to make a mess, I cupped the bottom of my tits catching as much of the crumbs as I could. Darla set the camera down and escorted me back to my bedroom.

"Take a quick shower," Darla ordered, "I’ll find something for you to wear."

I rolled my eyes dreading what Darla might pick out for me.

"Don’t worry, go" Darla said then patted my bare ass.

I quickly washed the cake and icing mixture off my boobs along with any juices that I might have missed earlier. After the shower and a quick dry of my hair, I walked into the bedroom to find my favorite oversized red sweater, a black pair of yoga pants, and a pair of black flats. I breathed a sigh of relief that Darla wasn’t going to make me dress up in one of her favorite outfits. I started to head for my dresser drawers, but Darla stopped me.

"You won’t need any of those." Darla stated referring to my bra and panties.

I complied and then quickly slipped on the clothes Darla had laid out for me. The big sweater swallowed my boobs and hung loosely on my torso, but did nothing to support their weight. I checked myself in the mirror before Darla grabbed my hand to lead me out of the bedroom.

On the way to my front door after grabbing our coats, we stopped to wish Dan a happy birthday one last time and say good bye. I was reaching for the door handle when Connie had one last request.

"Hey Kara, I want to see those beaten floppy udders one more time before you go."

I turned while pulling my sweater up over my boobs to show Connie and Dan. Connie clapped with a laugh.

"Give them a shake." Connie ordered.

I shook my boobs across my chest for their entertainment.

"Yes!" Connie exclaimed watching my tits slosh across my chest.

"Thanks Kara, I’ll call you tomorrow." Connie said then waved good-bye to me.

I pulled my sweater down and then quietly left my apartment.

"Fuck," I muttered after Darla closed the door behind us.

"Are you okay?" Darla asked with genuine concern.

I nodded.

"You’re not mad?" I asked after a few silent steps.

"Taking Dan for a ride would have been fun," Darla whispered into my ear, "but that was so fucking hot."

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Now, let’s go take care of those poor tits of yours." Darla offered.
Latest Chapter of "Titfight Academy"
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89684.0

"A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister" series
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=92578.0

You can find some reference pics in my profile