News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Crystal Video Catfight magazine

• 1 Replies

Offline ripher_apart

• God Member
  • I love catfights, female boxing, female nhb .
Crystal Video Catfight magazine
« on: May 02, 2011, 04:11:37 AM »
I know Crystal Video is on other topics, but after watching a few I have, I noticed the later ones the women did not hit with thier full fist. they hit thier opponents with the lower part of thier fingers that were formed in a fist. I dont feel that is as hard as actually hitting your opponent with a full fist. .  What is your opinions on this/???

Offline Bear

• God Member
Re: Crystal Video Catfight magazine
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 02:40:33 AM »
From what I understand, the women would agree to the types of punches that they would throw (and where they wouldn't hit) prior to the fight.  Of course, if someone reneged, then all previous agreements were off.  While I don't know for sure, I'd bet that they were encouraged by the Crystal people to throw "open handed" fists (not slaps, mind you) because injury is far less likely to occur than if the fighters were throwing full out closed fists, like those seen in earlier videos. 

If you're implying that this stragegy takes away from some of the intensity of the fight, I'd have to agree.  But, I'd also admit that there were times when watching some of those old fights that I'd spend more time wincing than just sitting back and enjoying the view.