News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fruitless part 1

• 0 Replies

Offline Lemonade

Fruitless part 1
« on: November 27, 2019, 12:04:17 AM »
NOTE this is my first post to one of many, Fruitless ( working title) is a story that will be continued in the following weeks this is just a first taste and a test of my own writing that i have been self conscious about sharing on any platform, i hope you enjoy

" The greatest rival we will ever have is ourselves. " --- Lemonade

I walk into the bedroom and see you sleeping. I don't want to disturb you so I jump in the shower. As I'm washing myself eyes closed, I start to think, I picture me walking in the room all over again. The still shot in my head of you laying there, I notice that half an ass cheek is showing, milky white and looking so delicious. I also notice how wild your hair looks as you sleep, you're breathing softly with just the sheets on you, I know you're naked but the thought of having to Wonder drives me wild. The shower head is fixed but I can tell the water is hitting the tip of my penis a little more pronounced, maybe because it's starting to swell and the sensitivity has increased. I make up my mind then and there, when I get out, I'm waking you up in the best way possible. So I jump out, dry off and make my way to the room. I stop and notice you shifted, now your entire lower half is exposed and you're lying on your back. I get the most wicked smile possible. I walk up, and I climb in bed, I kiss you every so subtle on the lips so I don't wake you. I then slide down and softly kiss your inner ankle. I alternate legs as I work my way up, you shutter as soon as I pass your knee, I stop for a moment and then continue, I start to hear soft moans coming from you as I near your peach. I gently spread your legs just a bit more and left your legs up, massaging your lips open with my tongue I feel all your juices pouring on to my tongue. I lick my lips and take in your flavor, it drives me insane and I dip my tongue inside you, swirl and trace the rim of your honey hole. As I can tell you're starting to wake up, I slide my tongue up between your inner lips until I feel your firm clit, erect and waiting for me, I cup my lips over it and start to massage underneath it, and every now and again I find my tip of my tongue sliding down to your hole back to your clit while still sucking on your clit. I flatten my tongue and brush it across the sensitive exposed tip of your clit, I look up and see your eyes looking at me like omg & keeping going in your eyes, that sense of an orgasm approaching I feel you start to pull away, I feel your clit shrinking as you're trying to hold back this explosive orgasm, and then as I suck a little harder and more frequently, I feel a wave of juices rushing down my chin. You let out a yelp as you start to tell me you're going to cum again. I slide two fingers in your pulsing pussy and start to rub and tug your g spot, you scream out and start reaching for something to hold onto as you press yourself harder against me, my latched to your clit, feeling your g spot throb, and just listening to how wet your pussy is and me knowing how much pleasure I'm giving you makes me stiffen to the point it's almost in pain not being balls deep in you.
You let out a sound I could only describe as a sweet innocent squeak as you orgasm on my tongue and i feel you body shutter. I know you wanted to moan out loud when you came but you are shy, like you have always been, and held back your cry of pleasure. Your pussy, however, is soaked in the juices from your orgasm and i lick up the sweet taste. My balls ache and my penis throbbing as I begin to start kissing you softly with my lips, tracing a line from your hot pussy to your navel and the up to your right breast. I smile as you shiver from the touch of my lips of your erect nipple. My body is now over you as i feel the head of my penis graze to top of your mound, the heat from it exciting me. Simultaneously I feverishly wrap my mouth around your large milky breasts and suck hard, while I slide my hard cock inside. I go crazy with the sensation of your sweet pussy wrapping tightly around me as I squeeze inside, your body pulling me in closer while I pushed deep. My balls caress the moist outer edges of your sweet lips as I pushed so deep into you, rubbing against your G spot. I hear your sharp inhale as you feel me fill you up like no one has before. Your hands pull my face away from your breast as your beautiful eyes are fixed on me, a lust in your gaze. Instintctually we both lock our lips, your are a soft against mind as i command your mouth to open so you could feel my tongue press against yours as I continue to thrust into you slowly. The sounds of your pleasure escape you and are engulfed into my kiss as one of your trembling hands move to the back of my head to lock your fingers in my hair. You move your hips to my tempo as best you can until i unexpectedly pick up tempo thrusting harder and faster. I feel your walls tightening around my dick and what I could only describe as a pulsing of a drum, i know that you are ready to cum again soon and are holding back. You break my kiss to take deep breaths that are mixed with the sounds of pleasure escaping your mouth, although your shy about the volume i can still hear a shaking in your voice that drives me wild. The heat radiating from your pussy on my dick is indescribable as i feel my balls tightened even more. I’m holding back because I can not bear the idea of stopping anytime soon, I need to feel you…. All of you. I take my right hand and press it to the side of your beautiful face and our eyes fixed on each other again, I have never felt so close to another soul. I whisper to her as i feel the vice grip of her perfect sex and that banging drum of a puls get stroger from inside her the heat and slickness of her on the edge of climax. I whisper to her, “ please…. Give it to me” the look in her eyes in complete understanding and i continue between the heavy breaths coupled with the sounds of are romance together, “ let it go baby…. I need it” and in that moment a wave of pleasure is released from deep inside her as I feel her let go. The rush that escapes her body in unbearable for me to hold back any longer as i climax at the same time. A sweet release of lust and pleasure that I have never felt before an animal cry escaped her lips as she is letting go squirting me in her juices and shaking in my arms. We both breathe heavy as I held her, I smell the flowers of her shampoo in her hair i'm holding her so close until our hearts begin to return to their natural rhythm…. Perfectly in sync. In the silence I remember stopping the words “ I love you” that were about to escape my lips in that moment. She couldn’t know, no not yet, the thoughts rushing to my mind as loud as my heart earlier in this dark silent room. She was too breathless to say any words either as i began to wonder what was running through her mind as she held me close to her… as she kissed my shoulders with her flower petal soft lips.