News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Skirts

• 6 Replies

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
Skirts
« on: September 24, 2018, 02:32:06 AM »
I'm a fan who appreciates legs and the occasional flash of underwear, intended or accidental.  There were two students working their vacation. One always wore the shortest skirt and I commented to her friend it was incredible how she never showed her panties.  Her freind corrected me saying she shows them all the time and then proceeded to tell me what colours she had seen her in.  Ive often heard females make the comment 'she was showing all she's got'. Even ladies look up skirts given the chance.  When women fight in skirts it is inevitable  they will see each others underwear. The pics show a road rage incident in which two English ladies tussle before dumping each other on the ground. Opposite with legs splayed they would both be able to say, she was showing all she's got.  I would like to think the two Australian ladies in the short skirts are thrilling each other as well as those watching.
Any other fans of women fighting in skirts?

DottiD

Re: Skirts
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 02:59:32 AM »
I think the pictures here answer your own question, it’s near impossible for a skirt to not ride up, just widening a stance raise the hem

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 06:41:25 PM »
Catfighting in short skirts is a must.

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2018, 01:13:50 AM »
Just had to add this picture.  The guy in the blue shirt, as yet, unaware of what he is missing. The two ladies in the forground  watch intently and will soon be trated to an exciting spectacle if the two mature fighters fall on the ground.

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2018, 02:55:02 PM »
Seeing girls fight in dresses or skirts has always been the biggest turn on for me.  Seeing their bare legs tightly entangled as they fight is incredible!

Offline cooper4

• God Member
  • What is life, without the dance
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2018, 07:40:34 PM »

I don't think the taller, lady knew, there was going to be a fight, or she would have pulled off those high heels, although she seem to have the upper hand at the moment
Cat fights, wrestling, grappling

Offline cfight

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2018, 04:00:30 PM »
Catfighting in short skirts is a must.

Two women wearing biz skirts  and pantyhose catballing. Skirts all the way up a d pantyhose waists a d legs rubbing together. When the fight is over their skirts are ripped a d rins in their pantyhose.