News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Britney vs Emily: Trashy Nasty Catfight

• 2 Replies

Offline emily.s

Britney vs Emily: Trashy Nasty Catfight
« on: September 21, 2023, 07:50:07 PM »
My chat log of a fierce fast paced trashy nasty catfight with the gorgeous BritneyCat, who I met on the Discord Server :). This is one of our 1st fights, followed by more... ;) coming soon. Hope you all enjoy reading it. Pics formatted for mobile viewing. Larger size image attached. Do share your thoughts, comments :-)

Foreword

It all started when Emily and Britney had a friendly pics exchange on the Selfies & Sexy Chat channel of Feminine Friction Server of Discord. Both being into competitive catfights and sexfights, found the other attractive enough and soon they were chatting in Discord DMs. Their thoughts and interests aligned, like they found the perfect ‘frenemy’ they always wished for. Exchanging more pics, both tried to perfectly match each-other up. They chatted in a friendly, very understanding way… ignoring the bitter undercurrent that was brewing… After all, both were on the server to look for potential rivals.

Both decided to go for friendly pic-fight polls, not one but 5 of them on the Feminine Friction server and they polls ended extremely close. 1 poll ending in a draw, while both winning 2 polls each.

5 pics pic-fight poll link

Both chatted about it in DMs and were surprised how close the polls ended and decided to go for a tie-breaker poll, which Emily won by 1 vote!

Tie-breaker pic-fight poll link

Emily was ecstatic! She went ahead and celebrated a bit of the Feminine Friction server with a pic of her own.. Kinda rubbing it in Britney’s face a bit. Britney, not holding back… was quick to respond with a pic of her own and there they went at it again… exchanging pics back and forth on the server. With every pic their friendly banter started getting bitter and bitter. It still looked friendly for anyone else who was reading, but they both knew the bitterness behind the banter.

Britney stopped posting on the server and DM’ed Emily - “LET'S MEET IN THE ALLEY BEHIND THE CLUB. I CAN'T AWAIT TO MEET YOU ONE ON ONE”

Emily wasted no time and replied right back. - “YEAH LEAVING NOW BITCH. MEET ME THERE, RIGHT FUCKING NOW!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily
Just got off the discord chat from that fucking bitch Britney. The whore who I have been bickering for over a week on the Discord Feminine Friction server. A trash talk went on for over 15 minutes on the phone and we ended up challenging each-other. Rage and hate has taken over and I can't wait to finally lay my hands on this cxnt! I drive to the back of this alley straight after my office, behind the club which is usually devoid of people. Keeping my purse in the car, I enter this dark dimly lit alley, very narrow, just enough for 2-3 people to cross with walls on both sides Wonder which side she is come from, from my side or the opposite side as I wait for this cxnt to arrive… still in the lovely jumpsuit and heels I wore to office today.

{alt}

Britney
I almost threw my phone from a long chat with that stupid whore Emily. We both tried first to de-escalate the situation between us, which started on Discord Feminine Friction, but soon everything escalated again and we trash talked and screamed at each other for about 15 minutes. My short temper doesn’t hold back and we both challenge each-other. I so much want to smack that bitch!. After work I drove on the direct way to this alley, behind the club. Keeping my purse in the car, I slowly enter this dark small alley, just enough for two, or max three people to pass. I am in my hot outfit from the day at the office. As I enter the alley I can see a shadow on the other side… It's that bitch, Emily. She is looking in another direction "BITCH, I'M HERE. SO YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME?" I scream.

{alt}

Emily
I hear that and know that she is here. Looking in the direction the voice came from, I see her finally and my blood boils! I start walking briskly and pace up, clicking my heels on the hard cobbled path.. ”OH I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS BRITNEY” i scream as we approach each other

Britney
As you walk towards me and pace up, I pace up too. Our heels continue to clank firmly on the hard floor. With full speed we ran screaming into each other, breasts slamming into breasts, arms flying around each other..."I HAVE DREAMED A LOT ABOUT THIS DURING THE LAST WEEK EMILY!" I bring my hands quickly up into your long hair and start yanking hard on it...

Emily
“ARRGHHHHH” our bodies collide with a thud and we have our hands into each-others hair already… grasping your hair with both hands firmly, I start pulling them hard “Oh I am sure I trashed you in your own dream, BITCH!” i snarl

Britney
"Ouchhh" as you start yanking my hair as hard as I yank yours... we start circling on our high heels through the small space we have here.. cheek to cheek we have our faces... "You are the trash in my dreams and reality, who I am going to smack real bad today..." I hiss

Emily
“Fuck you SKANK..” as our faces are close i push my forehead into yours.. “Ugghhhhh... take that you bitch, I am going to destroy you today...” i hiss

Britney
"Fuck you SLUT.." we slam forehead to forehead as you press yours into mine... "nggghhhh..." My forehead burns a little from your blow... "You wont be able to stand after I am done with you here..." I growl in your face, as i let go of your hair, my right hand coming up, bring my claws up to your face and scratch through from up to down "how does that feel BITCH??" i snarl at you...

Emily
“Arrghhhh owwww” i scream in pain as you nails scratch against my cheek. I waste no time to take off my right hand from your hair and claw your face back… “You would be lying here in this alley, unable to move you fucking DYKE” as I let go my left hand from your hair as well and claw your grab you throat, clawing my nails into the flesh at you throat “cry you bitch” i scream at you...

Britney
I scream in pain as your nails run down my cheek... "Arrghhhhhh... not if get to take you down first... you will be begging for mercy Emily" I grab your throat and dig my claws into your soft flesh "how does that feel huh bitch? " with that we two stagger around in the alley... scratching faces and pushing each other by our throats back and forth...during the circle from time to time I kick you against your shin

Emily
“Fuck oowwwww” i cry in pain as you dig nails in my throat flesh and hit my shin with your platform heels… “I will make you beg and cry Britney.. I promise you that” I let your throat go and push you hard to one side of the wall, and press my body over you.. grasping your cheeks between my hands so that you can't speak “Cant run that ugly mouth of yours now.. can you Britney.. huh???

Britney
"Mmmpphhhh" I grunt in muffled voice as I hit the wall with your body pressed into mine, but what pains the most is that kick of yours on my leg... I let go of your throat, take your face into the middle of my hands and hold your face directly in front of my own.. one feet I get up against the wall and push you backwards against the wall on the other side... our faces are so close to each other as we slam into the wall, I bang my forehead into yours... I gasp as I feel my own forehead in pain... "NNGGHHHHH" I moan

Emily
“OOMMMMPHHHH” i gasp as you bang your forehead into mine.. a buzz running through my head as it is a strong head-butt.. I lose grip on you and stumble back on the wall and take my hand to my head… I see you stumble back as well. I breathe heavily as my breasts heave up and down, staring at you in hatred as I gain some energy… already sweating like crazy.. “fucking skank” i hiss as I still keep my back relaxed on the wall to catch my breath..

Britney
Still feeling pain in my forehead, I take my hands to my head as I lose the grip on you and stumble back to the wall.. Try to catch my heavy breath, I see you are also trying to catch your own breath...sweat running down my face and body, I take this time to kick off my heels to get a better standing on the ground "gutter trash" I hiss barefoot relaxing against the wall… I stand up slowly, ready to slam my body onto yours again

Emily
I keep an eye on you, kicking off my heels.. eyes constantly locked with yours through my messy hair.. I know you can pounce on me anytime and I am ready for it but dont show it “had enough bitch?? why don't you just go ahead apologise.. and I will spare you Britney” as I slowly get away from the wall to come at center, staring hard at you.. barefoot now!

Britney
I slowly get away from the wall as I see you coming to the center, locking eyes with you and staring hard back at you… hands on my hips.. "fuck you Emily... i am not even giving you a chance to walk off or apologise now... fucking bitch!" i scream and straight away lunge at you to grab your hair with my right hand, my left hand goes for your right breast as I start squeezing your tit and dig my nails into the soft flesh...

{alt}

Emily
I grab you right breast with my left hand and dig my nails in it.. “you are do going to regret this...” while my other hand is trying to slap your face back and forth..

Britney
"arrghhhhh owwww" i scream in pain…"we shall see whore..." continuing to yank your hair and squeezing your tit, I get my left leg behind your right leg and try to take you down to the ground

Emily
I yelp in pain while we stumble around again... as you try to take me down, but I take my left leg at the back and hold my ground “not so easy to take me down bitch..!” as my other hand reaches out for your hair to yank it hard

Britney
"uughhh let go bitch" we stumble around… as I yank your hair harder! I let go off your left breast only to get my hand under your top and direct my nails up into your flesh from below..

Emily
“FUCKK WHAT THE… owwww” I scream, stunned! as I am taken by surprise.. I slide down my nails from your breast flesh to grab your top and pull it hard from right side to let your right boob hanging out loose and then grab it again and start digging my nails harder “feel the pain and cry now bitch” i snarl in your face

Britney
I gasp and yelp as you free my right boob.. "uugghhhh you dirty bitch" i scream and use both hands to dig my nails harder into your tit flesh and let my nails running slowly up and down your breast flesh.... "talking about pain huh Emily.. how do you feel now?" I hiss as my eyes get filled with tears of pain

Emily
“Arrghhhhh Slut” i feel the pain as tears roll down my eyes.. I use all my strength and push you away.. but my nails have your top gripped, as you get pushed away I end up tearing off your top and have it in my hands... I see you top less and a wry smile appears on my face in-spite of the pain and tears... I throw the top at your feet “fucking topless bitch” i shout at you…

Britney
The pain is excruciating but you push me away, only to rip off my top. I am stunned... as I gasp and yelp... only to move forward, grab your top with both hands and tear it apart… “and what are you now Emily? topless whore" I scream back at you...

Emily
I fume in angry and rage “you fucking bitch.. come on'' I growl, and rush at you, pouncing on you and start slapping you ferociously… slapping, clawing your breasts, face.. just whatever hits.. "whore" I snarl as I try to keep hitting you…

Britney
"Yeah lets go whore" I scream back and rush at you at the same time... blindly slapping, clawing your breasts, face.. everything I can reach and get my claws into... "fucking slut... i am gonna trash you today" I hiss back... as we are engaged in a nasty and vicious catfight in the small alley

Emily
We stumble back and forth in the narrow alley, our backs hit the walls, pushing and shoving each-other.. we grunt and moan in pain but continue to fight.. I see an opportunity when we get close, I quickly put my right leg behind your leg and push you at same time to get you down on the floor

Britney
I feel your leg behind my leg, and loose my balance to go down... but I have a hand-full of your hair grabbed in one hand and your left boob with other that I am squeezing hard.. as I tighten my grips while I go down... "aaahhhhhhh" i scream while going down, and pull you down along with me... luckily for me, you don't land on me, but next to me. however I loose my grip on you...

Emily
I fall on the hard floor... "ugghhhh" i feel the pain but as I see and you next to me and quickly manage to get on top of you… and slap you “give up you fucking bitch! apologise right now Britney” I demand as I take my other left hand and squeeze your right boob hard

Britney
"aarrghhhhh" i feel your slap and squeeze but move my hips to quickly turn as we roll back and forth, as we get side to side, I take my left hand to your right boob and squeeze hard.. with my right hand I scratch you in the face "never Emily.. fuck you" i scream back in pain

Emily
“Oowwww bitch” those scratches hurt bad as I roll back over you again, still with firm grip on you right boob.. and now start mauling both your breasts with both my hands.. nails scratching against your breasts, as I entangle my legs with yours so that you can’t roll again easily

Britney
My breasts exploding in pain, a few tears running down my beautiful face "noooo stopp it bitch" I grunt in pain as I hold my left hand at your right boob and scratch with all I got, leaving red marks all over your boob. "get off me" I scream only to then cup your right boob in my palm and start pumping it back and forth like crazy…

Emily
“uufffff owww fuckkkk” that pumping by you is unbearable as inspite of being on top of you... I just roll off from you to to the wall.. breathing heavily, gathering my breath... I can see your body.. topless, with my nail marks all over.. your face, neck, breasts… and then I checkout my upper body which is pretty much the same with your nail marks. We both are in pain, due to the clawing and more due to the hard thuds with which we fell on the floor.. I just don’t say anything but stare at you with hatred… As I lean my back against the wall, still gathering my breath

Britney
I never felt so much pain in my life till now, I'm in a way glad to rolled off.. as I roll myself to the other wall in this small alley... breathing heavily I can see our bodies are scratched and bruised pretty badly yet I see you staring hard at me and I stare right back at you. This not over by any means. I slowly get up on feet, still having my back leaned against the wall, still catching my breath... I am thinking of lunging into you again, taking couple of steps forward when I hear someone screaming "STOP this or I call the police!"

Emily
My body hurts as I am still staring hard at you as I get up slowly just like you do, keeping my eyes on you to react to any move you might do.. and then I suddenly hear someone scream “STOP this or I call the police!” a momentary thought of fear crosses my mind, but the hatred for you is so high and looking you walk at me.. I get back to my feet and get right into your face, pressing my body onto yours, face close to mine “Bitch.. listen to that person and run... before I trash you” i hiss

Britney
I get back to you and in your face... pressing our bodies again against each other... I am nose to nose with you "cow.. looks like its your lucky day, run before I knock you out" I snarl.. Again that person screams... "STOP IT"

Emily
“Oh yeah bitch.. why dont you try huh” as i lean back and slap you as hard as possible... Another person joins in and adds shouting.. “Ok they aren’t listening, let's call the police” hoping we would stop by hearing that

Britney
My head jolts.. but I take my hand and slap you right across your face "fuck you bitch.." and I am about to pounce but then I hear police siren in distance. "oh fuck" I gasp... but still give you kick on your shin

Emily
“oh shit.." i react to the siren... "ughhh" i grunt to your kick and just push you back with both my hands... "bitch i dont want to get arrested.. but this is not over, its your lucky day..” i snarl again getting in your face… and add further “dare not cross my path again"

Britney
"neither do I whore.. just get lost now.. and you have my number. Call me when you are ready bitch. I cant wait to destroy you" I hiss back and stand face to face again with you with hate in the eyes... but with siren getting closer, I turn to collect my high heels and wear them

Emily
“fuck off.. you call me when you are ready bitch" i snarl, picking up my heels and wearing them, i walk across you, banging my shoulder against once more for the last time… “Bitch” i say stare hard in your eyes

Britney
"Bitch" I say at the same-time, eyes locked with yours, keeping shoulders pressed for a moment.. and then I walk across and hurry to get into my car and drive away 'such a slut... i will fuck her up bad next time' i think to myself

Emily
I briskly walk, almost run to get into my car, and drive away.. fuming and furious.. 'what a fucking bitch.. arrghhhh' i think to myself

Both frustrated that they couldn’t dominate the other... and also well aware that they will meet again!

Offline DT

Re: Britney vs Emily: Trashy Nasty Catfight
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2023, 07:50:10 AM »
What a great fight, well done :)
I'd love an invite to the discord too if you fancy?

Offline VanessaBites

• The Low-Key Bitch
Re: Britney vs Emily: Trashy Nasty Catfight
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2023, 06:46:17 AM »
Loved the fight!
Round 2?