News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

all cats wrestling league [tag team championship}

• 37 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
all cats wrestling league [tag team championship}
« on: May 02, 2024, 05:19:38 AM »
WELCOME TO THE FCF   WRESTLING FORUM

THE MAIN EVENT.

THE ALL    CAT"S WRESTLING LEAGUE  TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP!
SPECIAL STIPULATION 1   ALL 4 LADIES MAY BE IN THE RING AT THE SAME TIME.
SPECIAL  STIPULATION  2  IF  A LADY IS PINED,OR  SUBMITS BEFORE  THE POLL ENDS , THE WINNING TEAM WILL BE DECLARED.
LADIES  AS ALWAYS YOUR PARTICIPATION IS A PLUS, AND WILL BE USED AS A TIE BREAKER,SHOULD THE POLL END IN A TIE IN VOTES.

ALL FCF MEMBERS WILL HAVE [1} VOTE FOR THIS MATCH. YOUR SUPPORT AND COMMENTS AS ALWAYS IS APPRECIATED..

AND THE CONTESTANTS!
I
IN THE RED CONER

MARLU QUEEN,  https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=6176   AND
MOBINA..........https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=62159

IN THE BLUE CONER

CHRISTYMARKS....https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=85253...AND
JANET JADE....https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=85282

* LADIES I WILL ADD THE LINKS TO YOUR PROFILES, EACH OF YOU MAY ADD  ANY PICTURES THAT YOU CHOOSE!*
GOOD LUCK TO ALL  BOTH TEAMS.!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 05:38:57 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
Re: all cats wrestling league [tag team championship}
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2024, 07:50:46 AM »
Mobina and I walk holding each other's hips...our tits touching side by side as we get into the ring waiting for those two dirty bitches...we greet Lexi with a hug and head to our corner wishing those bitches would show up to fight
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2024, 08:58:25 AM »
Climbing into the ring with Marlu and waves for crowds ,,, moving to our corner and start stretching our bodies , waiting for fat tits tag team to arrive.yt

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2024, 01:09:13 PM »
Not even in your dreams, bitches... You will both be humiliated by Mobina and me. You are both facing the next champions of the team title...
Waiting for Lexi to give the order to start the fight, we insulted and provoked each other from our corners...
yt
« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 01:11:09 PM by marlu Queen »

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2024, 03:21:50 PM »
Look at christy and Janet as they getting inside the ring , smirking at them as they taunting us , * You two bitches will be so regret for provoking us ,we will use you ugly deformed tits as our punch bags*.yt

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2024, 07:19:23 PM »
You bitches still chewing your gums, why you stop barking and move your unbalanced body over here and get what you deserve,,,we will beat your tiny ugly asses and roll you on your fat ugly tits then we will make your ugly faces honoured with our perfect Asses.yt

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2024, 10:16:19 PM »
You are going to sleep under our beautiful asses, Mobina, once we smother you out. We intend to stay there for a long time. When you finally wake up, we will still be sitting on your faces. So get used to that position.
yes ,keep dreaming

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2024, 11:45:40 PM »

Before Lexi gives the order to start fighting, I launch myself at that bitch Janet grabbing her hair with both hands... It's time to fight bitches! sticking your dirty face Janet between my breasts while I push you against the ropes...yt

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2024, 04:57:27 AM »
lexi  joins the announcers at rinside..just as the bell  sounds

announcer 1..ohhhh ,it's on  as marlu is attacking janet

announcer- 2   thes four have formed quiet a rivalry in the build up for thiis match

lexi...indeed they have,   they almost got into it during  the contract signing, and back stage in the locker room

announcer  1,  you have to be excited lexi, with a singles champion,and a championship match coming soon, and now the tag team champs to be decided here

lexi.   yes,i am,they have beenthe road    bumps  in the road but we off to a fabalous start

announcer 2,,, and you have  ssome new members joining the league
lexi,yes  we do,, very excited  about some of the new ladies...coming in forming tag teams, and to compete for the singles title,and the new glamour title

lexi,,, and coming soon  the results of another championship belt to be posted in the coming days, very excited  about that.
the prez tramp

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2024, 06:57:27 AM »
 :These teams are really good!  You have one of the queen of pollfights Marlu and one of the most sought after fighters today Mosimostop
 But in the other corner……
The team my money is on to win this as newcomers.  Built for this sport in ways I love   As a team Christy and Janet are “The Ones” a title that you can add so many positives to.   To borrow another title  these two are the EST!v The Best! The Sexiest!  The Toughest!  Tag Team in Fcf today!!
Guess who I voted for.  ;)  :P
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2024, 08:36:58 AM »
I see Marlu rush to Janet just before the bell ,,,i rush to Christy too and slam my body hard against her body try to shove her back again the ropes and send a hard right chop on her chest.yt

Offline Rahuldas69

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2024, 11:39:31 AM »
Voted for Christy and Jade

Offline Busty_Leslie

• Love a good catfight :)
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2024, 03:40:27 PM »
Thank you, Brooke. You made the right choice. You are as smart as you are beautiful. :)

That bra really weaponizes those assets!!

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2024, 05:25:15 PM »
I managed to chop christy's chest but suddenly she slap my tit ,,,i scream as i hold my tit and she yanking my hair then she shove me across the ring and i land on far corner,,, impact throw me out to middle the ring ,,,for a few moments i hold my back and groan in pain then i see christy hold marlu in full nelson from behind ,,,i rush to her and grab her hair from behind with my left hand and start punching her back with my right hand furiously* Let her goooo you blonde bitch*.yt

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2024, 08:59:07 PM »
Yay Mobina and Marlu!!! You girls have my vote!!! Mobina all the way for the win!!!!
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF