News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Height Comparisons?

• 8 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Height Comparisons?
« on: December 20, 2012, 04:38:19 AM »
Do many people include height comparisons in their catfight fantasies? - My first 'serious' gf, Angie, was 27 years (me being 19 back then!), of a slight build and 5 feet tall, and when we were out in public I compulsively compared her height to that of every other woman, getting turned on by other females being taller than her - and making up fantasies about my gf being dominated and humiliated by them often came parallel to looking at their differences in height. Especially when  Angie stood next to a woman above average height who towered over her distinctly I couldn't help wondering how she would do in a test of strength and dominance against the other female. ... Then came the day when we went out shopping together in a small store and my gf was served by a woman, perhaps a few years younger than her, who was the tallest one I'd ever seen then. Going by my own height, I thought she was 6-3, and she was built like she could lift a truck. I'd often seen my gf dwarfed by other women, but not THAT dwarfed. She barely came up to the other girl's armpits, and part of the other woman's enormous bust was above Angie's eye level. On that day, my catfight fantasies really kicked in; they settled in my mind and developed into long intricate stories. While mesmerized by the sight of my gf looking up at the other woman, who stood  close to her, with her head tilted back I'd kind of left the real world around me and could only think that if the woman spat down on Angie's head my gf could naturally never do the same back to her. The second thought which came to me was, the other girl could boob smother Angie simply by putting her arm around her head and pressing her face into her massive breasts; I even wondered if she'd have to bend down to meet Angie's level for that. Trying to imagine what a fight between them would really amount to, I was convinced the other woman would lift Angie up, bare her bottom, and spank her long and hard. I never spoke to Angie about it, although I'd have loved to ask her how she felt meeting a woman that huge. In most catfight stories, height doesn't seem to matter - am I the only one who gets turned on by a girl dwarfed by her opponent before and during the fight?.                                
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Height Comparisons?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 04:46:01 PM »
I love comparing my wife to other women, tits, ass, and legs but never height. My favorite turn on would be to see a 5’1” blonde with big tits mop the floor with a 5’4” brunette with small tits.

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 05:04:31 PM »
i prefer weight comparison! i think that the power in a fight and in sex is here  :)

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 06:40:19 PM »
Yes. I know the weight is more important in a fight, but not if it's, sorry, simply a fat woman. It's the kind of weight which has fitness and power to act in it which counts. I think when I  compare heights it's, in my mind, a competition in itself. To me, it can be a fantasy world on its own where for a moment only the height counts, and it turned me on that my girlfriend lost that comparison having to look up at other women and often having their busts in front of her face. I don't think you can win an actual fight by height, but really a girl won't win a real fight by having big breasts either although many folks have fantasies about that.           
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline brainsandbooty

• Try It Bitch
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2013, 06:27:55 AM »
Well I thin height counts a little bit - I am 5 10 - if only for girls not bothering! xxxx

Offline diana3 only fight all girls irl

• i fight every slut who only dares
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2013, 06:30:11 AM »
Well I thin height counts a little bit - I am 5 10 - if only for girls not bothering! xxxx
height never count fore me  i take you don bij your slutty hair

Offline brainsandbooty

• Try It Bitch
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2013, 06:40:03 AM »
[/quote

Wow..............spelling is not your strong point - I hope you read my address fine!

Offline diana3 only fight all girls irl

• i fight every slut who only dares
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2013, 07:44:09 AM »
[/quote

Wow..............spelling is not your strong point - I hope you read my address fine!
you are bald 9 march

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2013, 06:34:17 PM »
i have seen my x whip girls taller than her and she was beaten by very few who were shorter. Rachel stands about 5'8". take the taller 1s leg out and "ground and pound" her.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.