News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The dilemma of my wife and my ex

• 5 Replies

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
The dilemma of my wife and my ex
« on: July 08, 2016, 12:44:17 AM »
My first mistake was letting my ex,  Danina, back into my life. She had been out of the picture for 15 years and then, just like that,  moved back into town and into my bed.   In the time she had been absent I had remarried and started a new life with a wonderful new woman, Kim. Kim is almost the opposite of Danina.  She is reserved and calculated. Polite and proper. Danina is a wild woman... Very fun, very crazy so naturally when she called me up and told me she was moving back I wanted to catch up. We hooked up at a local bar that, it turned out, she was starting to bartend at. Kinda seedy,  grimy.... Dark.... My kinda place. Mistake number 1

After several beers and many stories we decided to go check out her new place. Mistake number 2.  Within 20 minutes we were rolling in the sheets, remembering each other's bodies and sexual likes. She was amazing in bed. I had completely forgotten just how good sex could be. Right about then the guilt kicked in. My wife was at home with no idea. Danina started asking me about Kim... How did we meet?  What is she like? Is she good to me? I told her I was very happy. There had been ups and downs in the 13years we had been married.... But mostly ups. Then she brought up my love of catfights and asked if Kim had ever indulged me in that part of my fantasy. I told her that when we first got together I told Kim about my fetish.  I've always been very open about it to the women in my life. Kim said she would fight any woman that came onto me no matter what. I believed my new wife. I showed Danina some pictures of Kim on my iphone. She kind of chuckled as flipped through a few shots, finally handing me my phone back.
"I hope you never need her make good on her promise to fight for you", she smirked. "she doesn't look like she is much of a brawler".  I knew what Danina was trying to say. "I will fight for you... Your pathetic wife wont". I told her about times women had hit all over me at a bar in front of her and Kim did nothing. She just wanted to leave. The woman had almost dared her to say something. I knew right then that women weren't intimidated by her in the least. Looking across at Danina I knew that wouldn't happen around her. She would stand up for her man.. Especially knowing it was a turn on for him.
I finally said my good byes but not before setting up a new meeting time in a few days. We were clearly attracted to each other again..I was playing with fire though. When I got home Kim was a little curious why I was so late. I told her I met up with an old friend that had moved back into town.. A white lie. That night Danina called me to say what a great time she'd had. I told her we'd catch up more soon. Pretty soon she was calling all the time and Kim caught on. One day when my cell rang, Kim grabbed it and looked at the screen... Danina huh... Is that who you've been talking to daily for the last 3 weeks she yelled. She answered the phone in a rage and told Danina she was a slut and a cxnt to be hitting on her husband and that if she knew what was good for her she better never call me again.... Or else....she called her a bitch once more and hung up.
"That cxnt better stay the fuck away from you! "..." can't she find her own man? " Kim fumed. I was proud of Kim for actually standing up for me. She had been very brave!  The only problem was, she had never seen Danina and didn't know her. I looked at my wife and pictured her in a full on brawl with Danina. It wouldn't be pretty for my wife.  Danina on the other hand had already told me she love to slap Kim around any time I wanted. After this phone call I knew she was going to make good on it. I didn't want to worry Kim right away so I just watched some TV. I knew Danina must be fuming.
I found a chance to call her while Kim was doing stuff in the office. "I'm going to beat your wife's ass"  were the first words out of her mouth. "That smart mouth, hollier than thou bitch is going to get a beat down... and I want you to watch" she said. I told to mellow out and that we'd talk tomorrow.

That night in bed I looked at my wife. She was smaller and softer than Danina. Older... Danina would kill her. Kim talked a tough game but she had never had a woman like Danina wanting to beat her up either. I was worried and excited at the idea of it at the same time. This would be my chance to see my wife finally fight for me.

I went over to Danina's the following day to clear the air. She pulled me close and grabbed my cock pressing get her mouth into mine. Before I knew it we were naked and making passionate love. She guided my rock hard shift into her hot wetness... And whispered into my ear as she ground her pussy into me.. "you're going to be so hard when you watch me rip your wife apart".." I'm going to give you a lesson of what a woman is supposed to do for her man". She was driving me crazy and knew all the right buttons to push. "After I kick the shit out of her I'm going to make her watch how a real woman fucks her man"... She cooed in my ear...." I know you want to see me beat the little bitches ass, don't you".. My head was spinning. She went on to tell me what she was going to do to Kim as she fucked me senseless.

When I got home I looked at Kim with a different sense of excitement and danger for her safety. I knew that Danina meant it when she said she was going to do this with or without me. If she got ahold of Kim alone she could kill her. The difference in their physical strength was profound, not to mention their demeanors. Danina was a tough hard bitch... Kim only thought she was. To confirm what I already knew, I put up a poll on FCF to see what other people though the outcome of a fight between them would be. It was confirmed. Kim would get her ass royally kicked.... Possibly seriously. I showed Danina the results of the poll and she just laughed. "Your cxnt wifes mouth wrote a check her ass can't cash". I knew she was right. What was I going to do??

I decided to tell Kim that Danina had it out for her after their little phone episode and that I was worried. I showed her some pictures of Danina for the first time and watched her face as she looked at the woman who wanted to pound her. I could see in her eyes that she knew she had made a mistake by pissing this woman off. I told her I loved her and that no matter what I would always be by her. "She wants to fight you", I said. "She won't let it go". I saw the fear in my wife's face. Kim had always talked tough and now she was going to probably have to back it up with action. I didn't mention the poll results or the fact that most of the women I had talked to thought she didn't have a chance an that she looked like a wimp... Including Danina. I didn't see what good that would do.

That night we made love for a long time. I let my mouth move down to the thick blonde fur covering her mound and gently parted her labia with my tongue. My mouth danced around her womanhood, finding her clit and feeling the tiny button swell between my lips. The juices flowed from her womb covering my face in a shiny glaze and I savored every drop.  When I felt her cxnt contract around my probing tounge and the final rush of her honey flooded into my mouth, I moved North to the firm erasers that capped her beautiful tits. I sucked and massaged her breasts as her body fell limp from the sexual release. As she lay there softly breathing, her eyes closed, I studied her body. She had become soft over the years but was still beautiful. Her ceramic white skin moved with each breath. Her tits were still pert and full. A silky tuft of light hair guarded her perfect pussy lips. As I looked at her in this light I couldn't help but think what Danina could do to this woman. She could wreck her.. And wanted to. Was going to.

To be continued........
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 12:47:48 AM by fighttime67 »

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: The dilemma of my wife and my ex
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 03:33:47 AM »

I can't find the poll or pictures of Danina/

Offline Wondering48

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 03:45:28 AM »
Great start I sincerely hope Kim is able to at least hold her own. Waiting for part 2.

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 06:08:17 AM »

I can't find the poll or pictures of Danina/
look on page 29 of fictional polls... Wife VS  EX

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2016, 06:01:15 AM »
Part 2 of this will be coming soon

Offline JT Edson