News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Busty.Ema vs MissBustyCarolina - NHB Catfight

• 27 Replies

Offline BustyQueenElla

• Hii
Re: Busty.Ema vs MissBustyCarolina - NHB Catfight
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2023, 01:42:03 PM »
Damn these are fucking huge carolina  :o
Boob Size challenges Queen

Offline MissBustyCarolina

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2023, 04:01:21 PM »
My head getting slammed with uppercut after uppercut and then the last uppercut sends my head snapping free and my whole body jerking upward as my massive breasts bounce heavily up then firmly and heavily down, as I stagger backwards a few steps my grip loosens on the front of your hair and still rips some strainds out but not nearly as vicious as my head being sent flying upward ripping my hair out from your hard uppercuts, blood rolling down my lips and my nose slightly dripping onto my massive breasts that are swinging and swaying now as the front of my scalp is burning, I quickly get ready as I see you coming at me, your enormous cow udders swinging side to side, as I also see the blood from your lip, as well as your own nose dripping onto your enormous breasts!......."I HAVE NO PROBLEM CONTINUING OUR SLUGFEST cxnt!".....as I raise my fist, mashing my massive breasts together and you glare at me, blood dripping onto your breasts, and you yell out at me......"YOU AFRAID TO GO BREAST TO BREAST WITH ME BITCH!!".....as you thrust open your arms and your enormous breasts heavily separate and sway, and I smirk at you, drop my fists down, then thrust my arms outward,n as my massive breasts heavily seperste and sway....."WELL THEN LETS GO cxnt!"....as I start walking towards as you continue walking towards me!

Online Brent36

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2023, 05:03:36 PM »
Mmmmmm damn these two beauties are really going for it….  Hang in there Carolina… show her what you can do but ema is equally as rough and tough..

Offline JuicyJulie

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2023, 05:04:01 PM »
Keep it up ladies :P

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2023, 06:13:49 AM »
Bouncing back exactly like I had after the other collisions yet this cxnt stood there proud as she could be like she had accomplished something spectacular, which just completely pissed me off, as I glare deep inside of you, my massive heavy breasts heaving up and down, and in and out as you just stand there with that smug look on your face, and I quickly thrust my arms out to my sides, and Hsssssssssss at you as I let loose and step harder and more forceful than any other attempts, my breasts hanging heavy yet ready for the collision as you have seen me coming and you've also gotten ready and have stepped hard towards me and as the loud smacking breast flesh meets breast flesh the.... "Slaaaaaap!"....echoes throughout the large room, as we both grunt and expel air from our lungs as our step doesn't end until we are completely depressed into each others massive and enormous breasts, the breast flesh mushrooming out from the sides the tops and the bottoms, and with one heavy and full thrust forward, I send your body bouncing backwards as your breasts bounce jiggle and your breast flesh ripples all the way around each one of your massive orbs as they slowly reshape and your catch your footing in shock and surprise......"THATS RIGHT cxnt, YOU ARENT THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN SHOVE A BITCH BACKWARDS!!"......I scream at you, and you are over the top pissed as I stand there with my heavy full massive breasts as proud as can be, and you waste no time stepping back in only this time I twist my shoulders, and as you step in, my massive heavy full breasts swing hard with first my heavy right breast slamming into your heavy left breast, and then twisting my shoulders in the opposite directions as my heavy full left breast slams heavy and hard into your heavy full right breasts, slapping each one of your breasts out to the sides, as your look of shock continues, but changes as you realize what I'm doing and now your twisting your shoulders in the opposing direction and with your twist and my twist we are slamming our opposite heavy full breasts into each others over and over and over again!!!......."FUCK YOU cxnt, IM NOT GONNA STOP UNTIL YOUR DESTROYED!!".......I scream out at you, and you scream out back at me..........."FUCK YOU BITCH, IM GONNA FINISH WHAT I STARTED AND THATS THE COMPLETE RUIN OF YOU!".......As our slugfest between massive heavy full breasts and enormous heavy full breasts continues loudly on with echoing slaps!!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2023, 07:04:41 AM »
a great fight between two busty girls again... cheering on Carolina from my chair watching the fight
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline beautifulsouth

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2023, 08:20:49 AM »
Thrilling how close this WAR OF TITS is!

Ema and Carolina are delivering a performance as outstanding as their glorious pairs of tits are!

But as we go in the final round today, it all comes down to the moment of decision very soon!

So please vote and cheer and scream for your busty queen !
« Last Edit: February 27, 2023, 08:55:27 AM by beautifulsouth »

Offline Mia_K

• Always nice to beat a rival !
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2023, 07:02:47 PM »
I would have never thought that Carolina could fight anyone as heated as she did Scarlett, but look here !  This is a fine fight she and Ema are having. I've not been here lately, but I'm glad that I have something like this to follow again. Go for it girls, and make it a good ending.  I've already cast my vote. Two tough women.....One great Battle!
Mia is waiting...

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2023, 08:11:06 PM »
Mia, that was one of the best comments left.  It gives a great observation of finding a fight you come in after time away and find exactly what you likrvto read in here and these two women  as well as any in pollfights bring out the best in each other  whatever it is mostly the will to best the other and here you have two women one who has been here a while and s fresh face but both the hard fighters.  It sure seems Busty women are the most vicious  at what they do in here.
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2023, 06:37:54 AM »
Cheer up Carolina while that bitch punishes her tits. you can beat that bitch... my breasts go up and down while I cheer for Carolina
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2023, 05:15:45 PM »
As my hands and claws stab and dig deep into your enormous breast flesh, mashing your breasts, twisting your breasts, clawing and digging at your breasts, and then......."Eeeeeeeeeeiiiiooooo!".....I scream out in horrible pain as you've raked your nails out of my welted up and blood trickled breast as you've snatched hold of my right breast now with both your left hand squeezing and digging your nails in deep and hard as well as now your right hand has slammed up underneath and your squeezing and digging your nails into my bulging out right breast as you wrench your hands around my massive breast as you squeeze your hands like a vise as well as wrenching your hands back and forth in opposite directions as I scream out more and more in pain! Your tactic is working as my poor massive right breast is being mauled horribly as your vice grip squeezes and wrenchs back and forth as our bodies slam and twist, and I stab my left set of nails into your right enormous breast even deeper and harder, as I rake my right set of nails out of your left enormous breast as I try holding back my tears and scream out at you......"NOW WE ARE GOING TO TO SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT cxnt!!".....as my left set of nails have broken the skin of your right breast and I pull and stretch your breast out and away from your body as far as I can as I hear you scream out in pain...."Aaaaaaarghhh!".....and I ball up my right hand into a fist and begin to hammer my right fist down over and over and over again onto your out stretched left enormous heavy swollen breast, my right fist keeps dropping down onto your stretched breast flesh like a hammer....."THUD.....SMACK......THUD......SMACK.......THUD!"........as we both are now screaming out in pain as the tears roll down both of our cheeks, as this has turned into a power of delivering pain and being able to handle the pain, as you keep wrenching as the screams keep coming from my mouth and I keep slamming my fist down hard like your stretched fat enormous breast is like a rat piece of meat! We stumble about, we stagger as exhaustion has more than over come both of us as we lean in to try and keep our bodies upright!

Offline beautifulsouth

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2023, 08:12:29 AM »
Oh nice, this is like an iconic painting!

Two huge breasted women, exhausted to the max, glistening in sweat and blood, their once splendid but now damaged tits are pressed against each other, just to prevent them to collapse and keep them on their feet stumbling and staggering around.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2023, 08:18:04 AM by beautifulsouth »

Offline Donnafights

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2023, 03:50:23 PM »
This fight had a lot of hate! I would take on either of them and pop their fun bags.