News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Finish Her!

• 2458 Replies

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #1965 on: March 25, 2020, 05:21:06 PM »
Ashley Graham vs Iskra Lawrence

Thank you for this! I fuckin' loved it! <3

I totally agree!!!

Offline Anon

Jane Russell vs Maureen O'Hara
« Reply #1966 on: March 26, 2020, 10:35:11 AM »
Jane
{alt}

Maureen
{alt}

Thump! Jane Russel's head jerked back as Maureen Ohara's' fist thudded against her chin. The redhead struck with enough force to straighten her arm and power through Jane's face as if it were empty air. Jane blinked her eyes and stumbled back, a shocked expression on her face at the sight of her bruised, unsteady opponent mounting a good offense. Jane prepared to pounce, only to wince again as Maureen quickly slammed a closed fist into her curvy chest! The blow knocked several sequins free, and elicited a pained grunt from Jane, but the brunette stiffened and held her ground, even as her head began to droop.

Maureen fared little better. Her eyelids fluttered, in danger of closing any second. Still, the sight of Jane in trouble caused her to snarl instinctively and raise her head. She lunged, throwing a right cross at Jane's face. Her fist swerved unpredictably as she struggled to remain upright, but the punch obviously carried Maureen's considerable strength behind it. Jane stared ahead, barely focused on her opponent, but as the punch approached, she managed to swerve a few inches to the right.

Instead of feeling her fist strike Jane's face, Maureen's fist felt nothing at all as it swished through the air. Maureen's gut, however, very distinctly felt Jane's fist collide with it, in a rising uppercut that pushed the redhead up onto her tiptoes. With her face inches away from Maureen's, Jane had a perfect view of Maureen's eyes squeezing shut from the pain. Maureen's lips formed an O shape as she struggled to suck in air. Jane bared her teeth as she fired two more fists into Maureen's stomach. The redhead's face remained motionless, but her body jerked from side to side, her neck bent, and her hair swished from the force of the blows.

Jane snarled, straightening her right arm, and wound up slowly. Maureen's eyes remained shut, and she teetered unsteadily on her feet. Jane spun towards her, striking the redhead with a backhanded punch. Her knuckles struck the dazed actress on the cheek with a loud smack, knocking Maureen's face away, and twirling the actress a full rotation around. Maureen's body stiffened, and she fell away from Jane, crashing down on her back and weakly lifting her arms and head. She could barely focus her eyes enough to see the threatening, hourglass shape of Jane Russell looming over her.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #1967 on: March 26, 2020, 11:03:29 PM »
FLASHBACK 1999:  Michelle Williams vs Jennifer Love Hewitt

{alt}{alt}

Jen yelped as she was flipped over Michelle's shoulder, crashing hard to the floor.  She tried to sit up, but with a moan flopped onto her back.  The blonde gave a satisfied half-smirk, crouched at the knees, and then jumped up into the air, aiming a leg drop across her opponent's heaving chest.

Or at least, that's where it would have connected, had Hewitt not managed to roll out of the way at the last instant.  Williams took the full brunt of the landing on her rear end, the impact sending a jolt of agony up her spine.  With a whine she fell over to her side and rolled onto her chest.  Moving with all the speed she could muster, the brunette opted for a hold she believed Michelle would have no counter for:  Bending the blonde's leg's back at the knees and crossing her ankles, she pressed down on them with her knee to hold the stems down.  Jennifer then applies clawholds with her hands to the tender deltas below Michelle's derriere and the back of her thighs, a so-called "Hammy Clamp" that agonizingly kneads the muscles to the point of nearly paralyzing the victim with pain.

The embattled blonde throws back her head and howls in anguish, her hands alternately pounding in frustration on the floor or tugging at her own hair to try and counter the pain from the clawholds.  But just when she seems to be on the verge of screaming her submission, Hewitt voluntarily releases her hold.  Climbing off of her opponent, she crawls around to the side and rolls Michelle's sweat-soaked body onto her back as the blonde fights back tears.

Because she plays the 'good girl' so well, most everyone assumes Jen is that way for real.  But in truth, as her opponents ruefully know, she is one of the meanest, most sadistic catfighters in Hollywood.  Throughout this match the spectators failed to realize the brunette was employing all manner of vicious moves and low blows on Williams; when the blonde would try to fight fire with fire, however, she actually found herself being booed by some onlookers for using such dirty tactics on the "sweet" brunette!  Her frustration over this double standard had sufficiently messed with Michelle's head enough for Hewitt to take advantage.  Now, the brunette was prepared to finish off her adversary, but not before she got some taunting in.

Climbing on top of Michelle and sitting on her stomach as she pinned her wrists to the floor, Jennifer leaned forward and dangled her 34D's mere inches above the blonde's face.  With a sneer on her face, the brunette hisses, "I'm going to smother you until you've totally passed out, bitch.  In fact, I hope I smother you so much, you get brain damage!"  She gave a soft, cruel chuckle and she pressed her bosom down, enveloping entirely the face of her victim.  Hewitt looked up at the spectators and gave her most innocent-looking smile, knowing full well it was only a matter of another minute or so before the match was done.

At least, that was her plan.  But instead mere moments later it was Hewitt who was shrieking, and struggling to push herself up and away from her opponent.  The reason why became apparent as Michelle's head rose up with her tormentor, and revealed she had managed to clamp her teeth down on the inside of Jen's left breast.  The blonde finally opened her mouth, and Hewitt scampered away from her.

Calling upon her last dregs of strength, Michelle sits up and rolls over to all fours, then crawls after her rival.  Overtaking her, Williams flings herself stop Jennifer, and as their limbs tangle together, they start to roll back and forth across the carpet, grunting and snarling like jungle cats.  Finally, after a tremendous struggle, the blonde manages to get behind Hewitt; wrapping her legs around the brunette's waist, Michelle draws her right arm across Jen's throat, locking on a crude yet effected Rear Naked Choke.  She continues strangling her adversary, Jen's eyes wide with panic as she gasped frantically for breath, until finally the brunette starts to furiously tap at her oppressor's arm, signalling her submission.

But Williams isn't keen on ending this just yet.  She keeps the chokehold in place until Jen's eyelids flutter shut and her body goes limp.  Only then does she release her.

There's a smattering of applause...some on attendance refuse to believe that Jennifer is anything other than an innocent waif, and that Michelle was unnecessarily brutal in knocking her out.  But the blonde doesn't care what any of them thing of her...all she cares is that she taught this brunette bitch a lesson she won't soon forget.

Offline the_walkin_dude

« Reply #1968 on: March 27, 2020, 10:27:26 PM »
Hello Friends,

The piece below was requested of me a few days prior and since my social calender consists of a lotta inside time for the foreseeable future, I decided to give it a shot. Hope you all enjoy.

It has long been said that familiarity breeds contempt. To accept this as truth, one must accept a lesser known, but no less universal truth:

Taylor Swift and Kendall Jenner were very, very familiar with one another.

TAYLOR SWIFT:
{alt}

KENDALL JENNER:
{alt}

Nowhere was this more apparent than twenty-plus minutes into their latest encounter. Arranged atop her dark-haired rival north-south style, Swift shifted her weight to her right palm so she could put her left hand on Jenner’s left knee, which had been trying to sneak its way off the canvas. “Don’t even bother, honey.” Swift huffed once she shoved her opponent’s stem flat. “This is over and we both know--”

CLA-CLAP!

Kendall’s hands shot up as a pair of paddles and craaacked down on Taylor’s backside hard enough to echo in the empty gym.

It certainly sounded impressive, but Swift only grimaced and countered with a short, heavy Hammer Punch to the brunette’s navel. “Don’t try that again.” the blonde demanded.

“Or what?” Jenner grimaced, her reply slightly distorted by the snug pressure of Swift’s thighs against her jawline. “You’ll work my trunks? I’ll beat ya to it, brat.” True to her word the grounded brunette grabbed hold of Taylor’s sunny yellow waistband while simultaneously slipping her thumbs into the leg-holes of those same briefs. The impending wedgie would’ve been in a word, vicious, unfortunately for Kendall it was destined for the realm of  woulda, coulda, shoulda, because the domineering blonde delivered a second Hammer punch, this one connecting solidly with the juncture of her rival’s thighs!

“Yeah,” Taylor flashed a small, hardworking grin as Kendall writhed in her clutches. “That’s exactly what I’ll do.”

Still using her right hand like a kickstand, Swift adjusted the angle of her left arm so she could grrrrrrrrrriiiiind her knuckles into the center of the brunette’s white, glitter-dusted togs.

“OOOOOHHHH YOU BITCH!” Jenner hated the petulant tone in her voice but there was nothing she could do about it save beat her heels on the canvas in an erratic tattoo.

Pausing her underhanded campaign after fifteen long seconds, Swift blew out a breath through pursed lips, then curled that hand into a spade and scored the battle-warmed expanse of Kendall’s right inner thigh no less than half a dozen times. “You want out?” Taylor switched her claw to the left thigh just because she damned well could. “Tap the mat. Or submit. Baby wanna submiEERRRGGGGHHH!”

Swift wasn’t quick enough to stop the second wedgie, which made a good three quarters of her otherwise modest briefs vanish in the span between heartbeats. It didn’t break her Scissors though, in fact the blonde set her other hand and pushed up as far as she could go, thus ensuring maximum extension on her legs when she poured on the pressure.

Already pink, Jenner’s pretty face went an ugly, flushed red in a matter of seconds. “Stuuuuuhhhhh….STAHP!” Kendall wasn’t tugging any more, now her hands were cupped against Swift’s buttocks in a valiant, albeit doomed effort to prize them apart. “STAHP GODDAMNIT!”

Too late for that, sugar.” Swift leaned right one more time, reached back with her left hand and snatched herself a sweat-soaked hank of Jenner’s hair. Easing the Scissors just enough to draw the brunette’s chin even closer to the swell of her glutes, Taylor angled her right calf behind Jenner’s head, then caught that ankle in the pit of her left knee.

Shifting her hand from Kendall’s hair to her left ankle, Swift showed her breathless opposition a megawatt smile and chided, “Kiss my ass, Kendall.” Then she tugged on her hooked ankle to such a degree that it turned the Headscissors into a Butt Smother of sorts, Jenner’s protesting, features drawn snug against the wedgie she’d so recently created.

Denied the last of her air, it wasn’t long before Kendall’s frantic thrashing gave way to fitful wriggling, which in turn faded into soft, insensate burbling. Satisfied when a brisk little ‘you awake, bitch?’ swat to brunette crotch earned no response, Taylor undid the Scissors and got to her feet in stages.

Wincing slightly as she undid the callous rearrangement of her briefs, the victorious blonde put a boot on Kendall’s chest on both hands on her hips.

“Tell Kimmy to keep her name out of my mouth.” she said told the slumbering brunette. “Because if I have to tell her myself… none of you are going to like what happens.”

Offline BloodySam

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #1969 on: March 30, 2020, 10:56:03 AM »
Awesome job on Jenner/Swift!

Offline the_walkin_dude

« Reply #1970 on: March 31, 2020, 09:16:39 PM »

Many thanks! Neither lass falls into my regular rotation, but they do go very well together, especially in a catty / semi-pro-style sort of venue.

And hey, I figured out how to use the 'Quote' feature! Everything's coming up Milhouse.

Offline Wiffo

• God Member
« Reply #1971 on: April 02, 2020, 02:21:11 AM »
Everything's coming up Milhouse.

When it comes to you, good sir, Wodehouse would fit better. :)

Offline the_walkin_dude

« Reply #1972 on: April 02, 2020, 12:13:39 PM »

I admit, this one took me a minute. That said, you're far too kind, but I appreciate it nonetheless!

Offline Wiffo

• God Member
« Reply #1973 on: April 02, 2020, 09:21:13 PM »

I admit, this one took me a minute. That said, you're far too kind, but I appreciate it nonetheless!

We've known each other for a long time, my friend. You deserve ALL of the compliments. :D

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #1974 on: April 02, 2020, 09:52:46 PM »
Flashback 2000:  Danielle Fishel vs. Jodie Sweetin

{alt}{alt}

The spectators had been shocked by the savagery of this no holds barred battle between the two 18 year old starlets.  They had battered one another across the length and breadth of the ring for the better part of twenty minutes, and now both were teetering on the edge of exhaustion.  Still, their indomitable wills and blazing hatred for one another kept them going long past the point where others would have submitted.

The tide of battle swung rapidly back and forth between the two teens.  Dani had snared Jodie in a bearhug, her steely arms crushing the blonde.  But Sweetin had broken free by slamming her palms hard into her tormentor's ears; with Fishel stunned, a kick to the belly doubled the brunette over, and a kneelift to the chest dropped her to her knees.

Jodie grabbed Danielle by the hair with her left hand, lifting her rival's face up to see hers, while she drew back her right arm and balled her fist, ready to unleash piston-like punches to her foe's features.  But Sweetin paused first, smiling as she looked out at the specially invited spectators to this private gym brawl.

That pause was a crucial error however, as it gave Fishel the few moments she needed to regain her wits.  With a growl she suddenly swing her left arm up, slamming a forearm blow to Jodie's groin.  The blonde let out a shriek and staggered backward on knocked knees, her hands clutching her throbbing crotch.  "Y-you...bitch...!" she hissed through gritted teeth.

Calling on her last dregs of strength, Danielle climbed back up to her feet and delivered an arcing uppercut to the blonde's jaw, causing the dazed beauty to stagger backward.  Fishel followed it up by sinking her fist deep into Jodie's belly, winding her as she doubled her victim over.

Now it was time to finish this.  Pushing the dazed blonde's head between her thighs, Dani, bent forward and wrapped her arms around Sweetin's waist.  Then, with a loud grunt, she hoisted Jodie up, until she was holding her vertically, with the blonde's feet pointing toward the ceiling.  "No no no no no!" whimpered the blonde, but there would be no mercy tonight.  With a sudden move, Dani sat down hard, spiking the head of her nemesis into the canvas with a piledriver.  Sweetin was knocked out before her lip body even crashed to the mat.

Rolling her beaten rival over onto her back, Danielle stood up and planted her foot on Jodie's heaving chest, flexing her arms as she claimed her victory.

Rematch 2020:  Danielle Fishel vs Jodie Sweetin

{alt}{alt}

Twenty years had done nothing to bank the fires of animosity between the two; if anything, those fires raged hotter than ever before.  They were trading slaps in the center of the ring, showers of sweat erupting from their faces with every stinging blow.  Gradually, Jodie began to force her opponent backward, landing two slaps for every one thrown by Danielle, then three, then four.  Finally the brunette was left so dazed and glassy eyed, she offered only scant resistance as Sweetin muscled her into the corner.  There, she lifted Fishel's right leg up and draped it over the middle rope, then did the same with her left, while throwing the brunette's arms over the top ropes on either side of her.

Thus hung up in the corner, Dani was left wide open for the barrage that ensued, as Sweetin focused her attack on her rival's bare breasts, punching and hammering away at them again and again.  Wailing in pain, Fishel's head lolled side to side as she was made to endure the battering, each painful blow robbing what little was left of her strength.

When she had decided that the brunette had had enough, Jodie finally halted.  She then climbed up onto the ropes, her feet on the bottom cables, as she tucked Dani's head under her right arm, and she reached around to grad a tight hold on Fishel's panties.  With a growl, the blonde pulled her unwilling victim up and flipped her over with a suplex; Danielle hit the mat with ring-shaking force, her spine arching up from the pain.

Scaling up the turnbuckles, the blonde now precariously balanced herself upon the top ropes, sizing up her target.  Dani lay on the canvas moaning, too stunned to move as Jodie suddenly leapt into the air, to come crashing down like a curvaceous missile of destruction.  Fishel let out a loud, sharp gasp as the air is driven from her body by the impact, and then she lay there motionless, save for the fluttering of her eyelids as she pants heavily for breath.

Rising up, Jodie returned the gesture of two decades earlier, planting her foot atop her beaten foe's chest and raising her arms in triumph.

Offline the_walkin_dude

« Reply #1975 on: April 03, 2020, 04:25:21 PM »
Hello friends,

It’s been a rather trying week, but Friday is upon us and I found the time to put together another offering for this venerable thread. I hope you enjoy.

~RF

PS. I’ve left mention of attire purposely vague so you can imagine it to your liking. Should you be interested in what I imagined, it’s matching cotton tank-top and panty sets for both participants, Miley’s in lime green, Emma’s in a muted fog gray.

Presented for your approval, a study in exhaustion.

MILEY CYRUS:
{alt}

EMMA WATSON:
{alt}

Kneeling on the carpet no more than two feet apart, Miley Cyrus and Emma Watson are engaged in a slogging tit-for-tat exchange of Bitch Slaps that’s ground on for the better part of two minutes at the moment of our arrival.

Currently Miley has her left hand wrapped around the left strap of her opponent’s sweat-damp tank-top, the blonde keeping her opponent steady while she reared back with her right hand (Cyrus effectively reaching over her left shoulder on the wind-up) to craaack a resounding Backhand across Watson’s patrician features.

“Yeah, you slap so GOOD, beeyotch!” Miley chided as the Briton’s head snapped to one side. “You ready to give up or do you want another tasNNNGGGHHH!”

Emma, who’d laid claim to Miley’s right shoulder-strap in the same way the blonde had seized her left, answered with a whip-crack forehand slap that left a palm-shaped welt on Cyrus’ cheek and blot of smudged mascara on Watson’s hand.

“Considering the liberties you’ve taken with me throughout the course of this bout,” Emma still sounded remarkably calm despite her disheveled hair, battle-rumpled attire and a litany of bright pink scratches on her forearms, thighs and tummy, “it’ll take far more than some of your prissy little slaps to secure my surrenBRRRGGGGHHHH!”

Cyrus trapped the brunette’s cheeks in a three fingered pincer and squeezed hard, mashing Watson’s incensed mug into a galling ‘fish-face’. “Prissy? YOU of all bitches are gonna call ME, prissy? Oh baby, I am gonna fuck your day NNNNGGGHHHH!”

Watson swatted the blonde’s claw away from her face and immediately followed with one, two, three brisk slaps to Miley’s started features! “Guuuhhh… get your goddamned hands off of me you tawdry slattEERRRHHH!”

Miley slapped her again, followed it up by dragging her nails down the Englishwoman’s cheek. “Last chance, prude.” Cyrus huffed. “Give it up!”

Emma’s answering slap was immediate, as was Miley’s rebuttal. The next thirty seconds sounded a bit like of string of fireworks going off  as blonde and brunette simply teed off on one another’s quickly reddening features in a callous one for one duel. Those few assembled for the contest judged this pace unsustainable and they were proven correct as one fighter’s reserves began to dry up and the exchange grew increasingly one sided.

First two to one.

Then three to one.

And finally there was no exchange as Miley placed her slappin’ hand to Watson’s chest and pushed off in an effort to create some separation between herself and the resurgent Englishwoman.

Watson wasn’t having any of it however, she ignored Cyrus’ anemic defense to pepper the blonde’s face with half a dozen more slaps, her expression curiously emotionless until Cyrus finally let loose and turned away, the blonde crumpling onto her elbows and tummy with a distressed whine. Smiling now, Emma scrambled into a mount on the small of her opponent’s back, the brunette taking care to drive the full weight of her tush into Miley’s vulnerable vertebrae. Planting her feet immediately thereafter, Watson helped herself to the blonde’s biceps and peeled her arms off the carpet only to hook ‘em over the planks of her thighs.

Miley groaned in protest, the frazzled fighter struggling to keep her chin against her sternum to defend against the Camel Clu--“MMMMMRRRRHHHH! UUURRRRMMMMMHHHHHHH!”

Emma curled a palm over Miley’s mouth and nose, caught the latter between thumb and forefinger and pinched until Cyrus let loose a muffled squeal. “Give me your chin now, yes, that’s a good girl.” Watson flashed a quick grin as she cupped her other hand under Miley’s chin, thus allowing her to really reef back on the Camel Clutch.

Bent backward in an agonizing tipped over ‘J’ shape, Cyrus cast a frantic glance around the living room, searching  for assistance from any of the dozen or so guests. Alas, she found nothing but avid interest in her predicament and it wasn’t long after that she tapped a panicky submission against Watson’s sleek thigh.

Emma nodded at the sound of the ombudsman’s polite little chime, though she made no effort to relinquish the hold.

“BIDGE!” Miley snuffled through her foe’s smothering palm. “AYEGHIBHUP!”

“I’m aware.” Emma said simply. “Just as I am aware that you are a notoriously poor loser. That’s why I’m going to put you to sleep before I enjoy my moment.”

“NHOOOOOOMMMMMPPPPPPHHHH!” Miley wailed in indignant, impotent protest, the brazen show-off slowly but surely succumbing to Watson’s implacable palms.

Keeping the Sleepy Clutch in place until Cyrus’ head sagged in her hands, Emma held it another ten seconds just to be sure before she let Miley collapse to the carpet in a facedown sprawl. Finally allowing herself a deep, satisfied sigh, Emma rose off her mount and placed one foot atop the back of her rival’s head.

Pleased by the patter of polite applause, the Briton opened her mouth to say something, only to decide against it. Talking was Miley’s game, after all. Emma however was perfectly content to put her hands on her hips and let the silence speak for itself.

Offline AlphaPrime82

« Reply #1976 on: April 03, 2020, 06:14:56 PM »
Really great story

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #1977 on: April 04, 2020, 01:05:41 PM »
Watson vs Chrus was really hot, many thanks.

Offline the_walkin_dude

« Reply #1978 on: April 04, 2020, 01:31:01 PM »
Hey, I'm pleased you liked it. I don't write for either of these ladies with any regularity, but Miley's so over the top in the real world that it's pretty easy to translate some of that energy into the  brattiness / showmanship she brings to the carpet. As for Emma, I tend to imagine her as the quiet / competent type. Perhaps not a world beater, but more than dangerous enough to give anyone in her weight class fits, especially if they underestimate her. Might  have to give her another go sooner than later, as there are some of my regulars that'd make interesting matches for her.

Have a good one. ~RF

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
« Reply #1979 on: April 04, 2020, 01:48:26 PM »
Love the recent stories by  the_walkin_dude and Jackflash! Especially the Swift V Jenner matchup, that's a great rivalry that I always like to see explored and it was done fantastically! So I got inspired and decided to try another story myself! Kind of a random match-up but here it is  :). Hope this isn't too long!

{alt}

Nobody in Hollywood really knew the reason why these two had scrapped and based on the leaked video of the fight it seemed like Lawrence didn't know either! She had walked into Tisdale's house invited cordially and kindly by the hostess herself, just one of many party guests that night, everybody celebrating another awards ceremony like any other of the dozens of awards after-party they'd attended. It had only seemed odd when the footage showed Lawrence being tapped on the shoulder by Sarah Hyland, a good friend of Tisdale's who beckoned Jennifer towards the staircase and into the upper half of the house. Nearly 15 or so minutes later and after multiple thuds and howls were masked by music and expensive sound-proofed floors, did Jennifer and Ashley appear, each in their underwear with scratches and bits of blonde and brunette hair strewn across both of their shoulders. The sight was a shock as party-goers gasped, clearing the way as Jennifer dragged Ashley down the stairs and into her own living room, angrily tossing the small blonde actress by her hair into her own couch. People scrambled out of the way as Lawrence readjusted her top, her chest and body covered in sweat, scratches left down her arm and back while a glaring hole was left in her black high top panties, totally exposing part of Lawrence's ass. Nobody knew what to make of it, as some left for the door and others stayed and watched as Tisdale slowly got back up, her own body left with scratches, her hair a complete mess, her toned body covered in so much sweat it was starting to expose her chest through her white top.

"Stay down you psycho! Everybody else go home, this is over!" Lawrence shouted as Tisdale disobeyed, wobbly but getting back up fully to her feet. The height difference was clear to everybody there and even though both women were in fantastic shape, so was the size difference. "I.... I'm going to fuck you up.... Bitch" TIsdale huffed, the petite blond holding her ribs as she huffed with every word. Lawrence wiped sweat from her brow as she stomped towards Tisdale, a look of fury in her eyes as she stood face to face with her unexpected enemy. "I need you to stop this. People are looking. This has gone far enough already!" Lawrence quietly snarled, her words angry but also filled with fear as a small crowd of people just refused to leave.

"Go home, everything is fi-" Lawrence began before feeling Tisdale's hand clap against her cheek, the sound echoing, Lawrence's cheek left a bright, stinging red. There were gasps before the room went silent, Lawrence's head swiveling around to Tisdale, the blond standing defiant as she stared down her enemy. Lawrence's eyes flashed between disbelief and rage just before she rapidly strode forward, giving Tisdale no time to respond as she wrapped both of her arms around the smaller blonde, clamping her enemy into a rugged bear-hug and leaving Tisdale's face half buried in Lawrence's sweat covered chest. Ashley squirmed and kicked, throwing her head wildly as Lawrence tightened her arms, drawing a squeal of both pain and rage from Ashley as she cursed in-between breaths straight into Lawrence's chest. "Just stop fighting me As-", Lawrence started before being cut off again as Tisdale screamed "NO!". Tisdale kicked and kicked, squirming and wriggling so much that Jennifer could feel her latch getting weaker as Ashley grew closer to escape. "Have it your way then" Lawrence grunted before lifting Ashley up with a roar of exhilaration as she used all her energy to slam Ashley down straight onto her back against the carpeted floor. Tisdale hit the floor hard, Lawrence's body sandwiching her between her own body and the floor, leaving Tisdale gasping for breath as she lay on the floor in pain.

"And stay there" Lawrence exhaled as she walked towards the door, glaring at everyone still left in attendance as she grabbed the first coat she could find, wrapping it around her near-nude body before exiting the building, the last sight of her to many, her exposed sweat covered left cheek poking out the hole in her bottoms. Many gathered around Ashley to help her up, as others talked amongst themselves wondering what had just happened. People in the coming months talked and chatted around the web about how the fight had started and how the video had even leaked, with only one commentator pointing out a key moment nearly hidden in the video... A 10 second clip of Sarah Hyland in the crowd, beaming from ear to ear as Lawrence pulled Tisdale down the stairs, reveling in the moment.
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)