News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Finish Her!

• 2459 Replies

Offline the_walkin_dude

Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #1980 on: April 04, 2020, 02:48:46 PM »
Love the recent stories by  the_walkin_dude and Jackflash! Especially the Swift V Jenner matchup, that's a great rivalry that I always like to see explored and it was done fantastically! So I got inspired and decided to try another story myself! Kind of a random match-up but here it is  :). Hope this isn't too long!

Oh Ashley.

If I may paraphrase Last Cruade, "You chose...poorly."

Which is not to say anything of her effort or the scrap itself, which was delightfully frenetic and quite evocative! Throwing in the mystery element was an excellent touch as well, definitely wouldn't mind seeing either of the blondes sussing out Hyland's role in orchestrating all this and bringing her to the appropriate justice.

Thanks for sharing,

~RF

PS. Forgot to mention, I loved the two decade stretch between the Fishel and Sweetin matches, Flash. That's some bad, bad blood right there!

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #1981 on: April 04, 2020, 06:35:53 PM »
Love the recent stories by  the_walkin_dude and Jackflash! Especially the Swift V Jenner matchup, that's a great rivalry that I always like to see explored and it was done fantastically! So I got inspired and decided to try another story myself! Kind of a random match-up but here it is  :). Hope this isn't too long!

Very much appreciated, Mr. Drake.  And now let me return a compliment to you...Ashley Tisdale is on my short list of lovelies who aren't seen enough around here, so thank you very much for your story.  But poor Tis....  ;)

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
« Reply #1982 on: April 05, 2020, 12:18:40 AM »

Very much appreciated, Mr. Drake.  And now let me return a compliment to you...Ashley Tisdale is on my short list of lovelies who aren't seen enough around here, so thank you very much for your story.  But poor Tis....  ;)

I really appreciate the kind words from you and Walking Dude! Means a lot to me hearing it from two writers as talented as yourselves! I agree about not seeing enough Tis, part of the reason I used her haha.  Figured I could continue the story soon and involve Tis again and her good friend Hyland  ;D
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #1983 on: April 06, 2020, 02:35:24 AM »
Because bad times require bad girls...

Here's a return of a popular concept, BAD GIRLS TRIUMPHANT.  Some of our favorite good girls losing decisively to sinister sirens!

Feel free to give us your wicked women winning, too!

Kristen Stewart vs Emma Watson

{alt}{alt}

The spectators...every last one a devoted supporter of Emma...sat in stunned silence.  It was all going so terribly wrong....

It was supposed to be a crowning moment for Watson, the veritable Queen of British Catfighting.  She would face her longtime nemesis, Kristen, in a lavish estate in the English countryside.  Stewart had never before managed to defeat Watson on British soil, and the expectation was that Emma, who was very much at the peak of her powers, would have little trouble dispatching her rival yet again.

The American arrived alone, with not a single supporter present.  But she couldn't care less if anyone was there to cheer her on.  She was determined to beat Watson on her own turf, come hell or high water.  What resulted was perhaps their wildest, most tumultuous brawl ever.

And for the last few minutes, control of the match had decisively been in Stewart's hands.  Dazed and spent, Emma could no longer often more than token resistance as her nemesis battered her mercilessly.  Now, adrenaline coursing through her veins, the American picked her English opponent up and held her horizontally in her arms, Kristen mewling in fear at what might come next.

Her fear was well-founded, as Kristen suddenly dropped to one knee and slammed Watson's back across her bent knee, the English lass's spine bent agonizingly backward from the impact.  Keeping her foe draped across her knee, Kristen pushed her right hand down upon her victim's chin, while her left hand grasped and squeezed her groin, bending Watson back further still.  Emma's pride refused to allow her to submit, but her moans and screams of anguish betrayed the savage pain she was enduring.

Finally her senses could take the pain no longer, and Emma passed out.  Kristen roughly shoved her off of her knee and rolled her over onto her back.  She then stood up and defiantly planted a foot on the chest of her beaten rival, declaring her victory and her opponent's destruction.

Ashley Tisdale vs Michelle Trachtenberg

{alt}{alt}

Hooking her arms under Trachtenberg's knees, Tisdale listed the brunette up off of the carpet.  Ashley then began to spin around and around, subjecting the yowling Michelle to a Whirlybird Twirl.  As she was spun around, the hapless Michelle's senses were sent reeling; finally the blonde released her and her opponent sailed several feet through the air before crashing to the floor with a heavy thud.

Dizzy and dazed, Trachtenberg frantically struggled up to all fours and began to woozily crawl forward, desperate to somehow get away from her attacker.  Wearing a smirk, Ashley sauntered after her, stepping up beside the retreating brunette and dropping to one knee.  She then grabbed her adversary by her chestnut mane and pulled her bodily over the blonde's bent knee, Michelle draped on her belly and too weak and bewildered to pull free, she was helpless as Tisdale drew her right arm back, and then unleashed a stead stream of open-palm spanks to the brunette's swiftly reddening rear end!

Michelle yelped with every painful slap, tears streaking eye liner down her face...a face flushed with humiliation as her rival toyed with her.  "You've had this coming to you for a long time, you goody two-shoes bitch!" Ashley gleefully said as her hand continued to blister the bottom of her opponent.

Finally, unable to endure the pain or the ignominy any longer, Trachtenberg blubbers, "N-no more...stop!   Please staaaaaapppp!With a self-satisfied sneer, the blonde pushed her defeated foe to the floor, where Michelle rolled to her belly and buried her face in the plush carpeting to cry.  Rising up, Tisdale planted a foot upon the bright red derriere of Michelle, drawing a whine of discomfort from the beaten girl, and raised her arms to accept the congratulatory cheers of the onlookers.

Ariel Winter vs Abigail Breslin

{alt}{alt}

A chorus of alarm arose from the spectators as Abigail walked over to the fireplace and grasped hold of the cast iron poker.  "Relax," she assured them, "I'm not going to use it on her.  I mean, not exactly."  She gave a saucy smirk, but her words silenced the concerns of the onlookers.  And after all, why would the blonde even need a weapon, given how decisively she had been dominating her opponent for the past five or so minutes.

Indeed, the badly stunned Ariel was on her hands and knees, shaking her head to try and clear it.  Bending down, Breslin slipped the poker underneath the back strap of the brunette's bikini halter.  She then began to twist the metal rod, causing the strap to wind around it.  Before she realize what was happening, Winter felt the fabric of her bra tightening; within moments, her 34D breasts were being mauled and crushed by her own halter top!

Abigail continued to twist the poker, pulling the fabric ever-tighter.  Ariel's hands clutched in futility at the bra, frantic to somehow relieve the mounting pain.  She moaned and gasped for breath as she found it harder to draw air into her lungs, her body drenched with sweat as her eyes began to glaze over from the torment.

Relief only came as the strain finally proved too much for the tog's construction, and the bra began to pull apart at the seams.  Suddenly it fell in tatters to the floor, revealing Winter's swiftly bruising breasts.  Grabbing her opponent by her dark hair, Breslin yanked her up to her feet and spun her around so that they were face to face.  The blonde then voluntarily unhooked her own halter top, freeing her 34C's.

Slipping her arms underneath Ariel's own and wrapping them around her back, Abigail pulled her in tight and subjected the brunette to a bearhug, the pressure mashing their breasts together.  However, the mauling she had just endured had left Winter's bosom so sore and tender, this new assault was excruciating.  Winter wailed an wept, her body now as limp as a ragdoll in the clutches of her arch-rival.  Breslin grinned as she felt her foe grow steadily weaker by the moment.

Lower lip quivering, Ariel finally rasps, "Ahhh...give...uuuuuupppp...", her head lolling back and forth as she struggled to not pass out.  But Abigail ignored her words and continued squeezing her, determined to knock her adversary out.  That finish came soon enough, as the brunette passed out.  Breslin let her drop to the floor, and then placed her foot upon Ariel's battered breasts, drawing a whimper of anguish from the conquered beauty.

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
« Reply #1984 on: April 06, 2020, 02:46:18 AM »
I love it Jackflash! These are fantastic!  :D

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #1985 on: April 06, 2020, 11:09:19 AM »
Really wonderful,  especially the Watson vs Stewart  brawl. Many thanks.

Offline EJB2

« Reply #1986 on: April 07, 2020, 04:33:13 AM »
Please no. This thread is basically the only part of this board that isn't infested with Bollywood actresses. Allow us at least one safe haven from that crap.

Offline the_walkin_dude

« Reply #1987 on: April 07, 2020, 09:49:08 PM »
Excellent, excellent work on Alexander and Daddario, CelebRP! Jamie's one we don't see as much as I'd expect, so such a domineering appearance over a pillar like Alexandra D is quite delightful. Thanks for sharing!

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #1988 on: April 07, 2020, 10:18:04 PM »
Doja Cat vs Britney Spears

{alt}
{alt}

Spears's grunts were tinged with pain as her opponent slammed forearm smashes to her bare chest, staggering the blonde.  Then, a rake of nails across the eyes brought a sharp shriek from the now-blinded Britney.  Reeling from the assault, Spears was helpless to resist as Doja grasped her left wrist and spun her around; releasing her handhold, Cat watched with satisfaction as the blonde was thrown chest-first into the wall, giving a loud groan as she stumbled backward, revealing the two round indentations in the drywall from where Brit's breasts had slammed into it.  (Note:  Rather than have the 'divots' repaired, the mansion's owner, host of this night's battle, hung a frame around them and displayed it as modern art!)

As the blonde continued to stagger back in a stupor, the brunette stepped behind her and dipped at the knees.  Grasping her opponent's lush body, she pulled Spears across her shoulders for a Torture Rack.  Britney howled in anguish as she was bend agonizingly across her opponent's shoulders, as Doja, a cruel smile on her face, proceeded to walk around the room, showing off her captive adversary as a huntress would a jungle trophy, as the hapless Spears mewled in her clutches.  Sweat glistened across both of their nude curvaceous figures.

Then, standing in the center of the room, Doja exhibited a phenomenal show of raw power...made all the more impressive by how battered both beauties now were following their long and brutal match...by lifting Britney's body up and holding the blonde aloft over her head!  A panicked Spears whined, "No no no no no no!"  But then with an Amazonian shout, Doja slammed Britney hard to the floor.  The blonde's body bounced several inches up from the impact, but then she lay there motionless, save for some involuntary twitches, and moaned in misery.

Grabbing her beaten foe's ankles and folding her over matchbook style, Doja sat on Britney's haunches to pin her and raised her arms to accept her triumph.

Offline goro

« Reply #1989 on: April 09, 2020, 08:33:57 AM »
Dominant Kristen is the best K-Stew, and props to you for FINALLY giving her an opponent besides Emma Watson. There are plenty of women out there for the two of them to fight besides each other.

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #1990 on: April 09, 2020, 12:21:36 PM »
Yes  totally wright, but Kristen vs Emma  os the top exciting and hot rivalry.

Offline goro

« Reply #1991 on: April 09, 2020, 01:12:26 PM »
Yes  totally wright, but Kristen vs Emma  os the top exciting and hot rivalry.

I like that 'rivalry' too, but like 19/20 fights featuring Stewart in this thread are against Emma Watson, the one difference being against Emma Stone... I just think it would be great to see her face off against someone else for a welcome change.

Offline AlphaPrime82

« Reply #1992 on: April 09, 2020, 03:03:10 PM »
Really great fight I agree what about K stew vs Megan Fox that could be a nice rivaley

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
« Reply #1993 on: April 10, 2020, 01:56:30 AM »
Love the Robbie/Stewart fight and especially love the Larson/Watson fight! Never seen either matchup before so it was exciting! Great job CelebRP!

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #1994 on: April 10, 2020, 09:27:09 PM »
Jennette McCurdy & Miranda Cosgrove vs Debby Ryan & Peyton List

Devastatingly magnificent, my friend!   :o
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 09:28:39 PM by Jackflash Jump »