News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

There Is No Crying In BaseBrawl!

• 74 Replies

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
Re: There Is No Crying In BaseBrawl!
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2013, 02:56:12 AM »
Whew! It's FINALLY done! I know, it took long enough....but I did finish it! I decided to re-post Chapters One 'n Two again so everyone can read the whole story without having to scroll past comments. I also added a kind of introduction or prologue to Chapter One that wasn't in the original post.

A very extra special THANK YOU for all my friends who agreed to be in the story 'n let me take them on this crazy adventure!  :-*

Hope everyone likes the third 'n final chapter. Thank you all for yer patience! Enjoy yer reading!

hugggzzz 'n xoxo

~Laurie~
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 07:07:50 AM by Laurie Breeze »
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2013, 06:34:07 AM »
{alt}
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2013, 06:24:27 PM »
Incredible!  Just incredible!  Find that publisher before I stand up and punch you in the shin!!

>:(

Love ya!

:-*

J
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2013, 06:58:57 PM »
This story is NOT FAIR!!!! You TOLD ME the ending would be different Laurie!!!! After I did those things you asked me to, all those nights we played together, you said that if I did those things that you would write the ending that HEIDI AND I WANTED!! This is so NOT fair!! Writing stories is easy. Like, anyone can write stories. What Heidi did (and I helped her with) THAT is the impressive achievement. Our REAL gang, The Silk Stockings Girls, is the most popular and important clique on FCF. All I can say is, better hope you don't run into us online Laurie. We are gonna make you so totally pay!!!

-Stevie
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2013, 07:17:53 PM »
Stevie,

The only thing you make anyone pay for is lunch because you're such a cheap shit.....

And the only thing NOT FAIR about the story is you are simply PISSED that you CAN'T WRITE!

Now go back to your JC Penny catalog and pick out another outfit ....ok love?

BTW Laurie.....loved the story!......Awesome!....I continue to be president of the Laurie Breeze fan club :)
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2013, 07:45:16 PM »
....I continue to be president of the Laurie Breeze fan club :)

Uhhhh...no ya don't....but you can be Vice President!

;D :-* :D

*hugs*

Joni
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2013, 08:00:23 PM »
Oh yes I am!

*paints a picture of Stevie's face on your big toe*

HA!
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2013, 02:42:46 AM »
This story is NOT FAIR!!!! You TOLD ME the ending would be different Laurie!!!! After I did those things you asked me to, all those nights we played together, you said that if I did those things that you would write the ending that HEIDI AND I WANTED!! This is so NOT fair!! Writing stories is easy. Like, anyone can write stories. What Heidi did (and I helped her with) THAT is the impressive achievement. Our REAL gang, The Silk Stockings Girls, is the most popular and important clique on FCF. All I can say is, better hope you don't run into us online Laurie. We are gonna make you so totally pay!!!

-Stevie

Stevie, I see yer lips flapping but the only thing I'm hearing is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04

Oh, by the way, that's also my reaction every time yer lips are flapping at me!

xoxo

~Laurie~

PS - One more thing, any time ... I mean ANY time ... you feel like discussing my writing abilities 'n yer (lack of) fighting abilities, please don't hesitate to come see me. But for yer sake, you'd better talk to Heidi first. She can tell you what happened to her the last time she had issues with me. It wasn't pretty. But it sure was fun! You have been warned. Proceed at yer own risk.

~L~

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2013, 03:05:52 AM »
{alt}

Red, I'm glad you liked it! I promised you boobies 'n you got boobies...plus a little bit more!  ;) Thanks for letting me use you in the story too!

hugggzzz 'n xoxo

~L~

Laurie!
This is incredible! You've done a lot more than write just another story. You've created a living, breathing world packed with fun, mayhem and emotion.

Now, if only HBO would pick it up as a series!

Sadie
xoxo

PS) Don't know what my favorite image is from Chapter 3...Ami getting hit by the mustard covered hot dog or Heidi and Stevie being drug around the bases!   :D

Thanks, Sadie! It was so much fun to write 'n also a ginormous challenge...so many fights, so much action all happening at the same time... that's why it took me so long. Thank you so much for letting me bring you into this wild adventure. You fit into the craziness purrfectly! ("one of us.... one of us.... one of us") I think I sorta kinda lit a match under yer 'rivalry' with Ami! I don't know where the next road is gonna take us but it won't be dull, that's for sure!

About yer favorite image....I'd call it a tie! Both were a LOT of fun to write! (Sorry, Ami! I still love ya, Sis! ... Stevie 'n Heidi, not so much   :P  ;) )

Love ya, babes!  :-*

hugggzzz 'n xoxo

~L~

Incredible!  Just incredible!  Find that publisher before I stand up and punch you in the shin!!

>:(

Love ya!

:-*

J
xoxo

Oh yeah?  :o  Oh yeah?!   >:(  Well, if you stand up 'n punch me in the shin, I'm gonna stand up 'n punch you in the ankle!!! Don't think I won't!

LOVE YA!!!   :-*  :-*  :-*

hugggzzz 'n xoxo

~L~

Stevie,

The only thing you make anyone pay for is lunch because you're such a cheap shit.....

And the only thing NOT FAIR about the story is you are simply PISSED that you CAN'T WRITE!

Now go back to your JC Penny catalog and pick out another outfit ....ok love?

BTW Laurie.....loved the story!......Awesome!....I continue to be president of the Laurie Breeze fan club :)

Thanks, Michelle! So glad you liked the story!  :-*  :-*   It's true, Jonica is President of my fan club 'n I'm President of hers. We're kind of a package deal  ;) 8)  BUT you can be President of the Jonica/Laurie (in alphabetical order) fan club! Works for me!

About Stevie.... don't hurt her too badly, she doesn't mean what she ... On second thought, hurt her as much as ya want. She'll probably deserve it!   ;D ;)

hugggzzz 'n xoxo

~L~

Offline motumbo

• I love catfights!
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2013, 06:29:21 AM »
Great story, loved the ending. Looking forward to your next lot of stories :)
Davo????

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2013, 08:15:14 AM »
What a great entertaining story! Both amusing & sexy! In the end all were winners - tee hee!  ;D :D

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2013, 08:13:32 PM »
Laurie, you can use me anytime.

Oh, in a story? Yeah, that too.

;)

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #57 on: September 19, 2013, 09:34:24 PM »
Before anyone can stop her, Jenn Peccavi bolts across the field at full speed, headed straight for Stevie Foster. The snarky smirk on the blonde’s face vanishes when she sees the crazed woman bearing down on her. She tries to run but it’s too late. Jenn reaches out and grabs Stevie’s blonde locks with both hands. She gives a violent tug that pulls the squealing woman away from the stands. Stevie flails her fists wildly at the furious Sweethearts chaperone and tries to pull free but Jenn’s grip is too firm. The blonde kicks at the brunette’s shins but Jenn flings her roughly to the grass and then pounces on top of her.

Now, whaddaya think of that? With a roar and a stomp, our Fearless Leader Peccavi starts the whole thing up again......and it's off to the races!

This was your finest chapter, Laurie. Hell, they didn't even waste time with baseball; it was fightin' from the get-go. I loved the individual battles and collective fury of the fighters......er, players. Everybody got a shot in.......and we all got banished to baseball oblivion! :o

Of course, I also loved seeing you with your face smashed in the dirt, getting beat up......as usual.

Wonderful, wonderful story. Sorry to see it end.

They take off their caps and give one last spit or scratch or both.

Yeah, that sounds like our Joni. When she's not spittin', she's scratchin'. Typical Cajun.

Marie

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #58 on: September 19, 2013, 10:58:12 PM »
Where do I begin?

Red Enforcer,
Im not sure that the clip from Citizen Kane is that appropriate; if I remember rightly Orson is clapping hard to give his wife support after what was her failed opera debut. Great clip though.
Ms Laurie didn't fail

Stevie

I'd be delighted to help you if f you want to write a story yourself. Until you do though as one of the other office ladies where I work says "suck it up princess" I'd never say that I was too well brought up.   But I am sure you'd say that so I am speaking the language you understand
Heidi
I hope I didn't hurt your mother too much.

Laurie
this is a marvellous action filled funny story. I dont know if its your best- all your stories are great- but this is much better than so many of the good stories here that its in a league of (its) own Well done
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 09:55:05 AM by peccavi »
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2013, 07:37:45 PM »
Where do I begin
Red Enforcer,
Im not sure that the clip from Citizen Kane is that appropriate; if I remember rightly Orson is clapping hard to give his wife support after what was her failed opera debut. Great clip though.
Ms Laurie didn't fail

Shhh, no one here is supposed to have seen Citizen Kane, much less recognize Orson Welles. I know it's out of context, but I felt the emotion of pure support Welles had on his face mirrored mine.