News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fight with my girlfriend

• 1 Replies

Offline Patrik James

• Love irl catfight
Fight with my girlfriend
« on: April 09, 2019, 09:45:15 AM »
So guys long story short, I decided to tell everything about my passion everything about this wonderful word of catfights to my girlfriend, sorprisingly my girl is quite interested into this so we tried a little mixed fight, it was my first time and it was amazing, I squeezed her tits hard, I was hard so oviously we ended up haveing some great rough sex afterwarth here are some pics of the damage my girl did to me.

Now we are thinking about to go to the next step and have her fighting with another girl in a IRL catfight

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
Re: Fight with my girlfriend - Step 13
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 12:55:40 AM »
So guys long story short, I decided to tell everything about my passion everything about this wonderful word of catfights to my girlfriend, sorprisingly my girl is quite interested into this so we tried a little mixed fight, it was my first time and it was amazing, I squeezed her tits hard, I was hard so oviously we ended up haveing some great rough sex afterwarth here are some pics of the damage my girl did to me.

Now we are thinking about to go to the next step and have her fighting with another girl in a IRL catfight

Hmm. Maybe you could skip ahead a few more steps and have her sign up for an FCF account so she can share her upcoming  FvsF experiences 1st hand?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 12:57:31 AM by ParadigmSift »
You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.