News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fawn fights Durbin Blond for York

• 8 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Fawn fights Durbin Blond for York
« on: September 13, 2014, 02:11:12 AM »

Durbinblonde is a 5’8” 125 lb, gorgeous Milf, and she is cocky and arrogant, confident and nasty, oh and one more thing, she’s a big fuckin whore. She just looks for a man that she wants and takes them. She doesn’t care if they have a wife or a girlfriend, as a matter of fact she just likes it even more. Durbin loves to get into fist fights with the wives of girlfriends. She knocks the shit out of them and then she gets really turned on dominating and humiliating these women right in front of their husbands and boyfriends and right in front of a group of people they know. She has got into fights when she just takes their man right in front of them, and she has gotten into fight after she has been fucking the guy for a while. Durbin loves to torture, torment and terrorize these women and make them her sexual slave. She likes to show off her skinny and well toned body, and she really knows how to fist fight.

It just so happens that one night York is at a bar with his wife Fawn and Durbin is there too. After just a few minutes Durbin made up her mind that she wants York, and she is hoping tiny, skinny little fawn will protest and object. Fawn is 5’2” and 105 lbs and Fawn is in very good shape and she has taken Karate almost up until her black belt. Fawn is also confident and cocky and a real bitch too, especially when it comes to any other woman even looking at him too much. Fawn has beat up several women including Natalia who is even bigger than Durbin. If you’re going to mess with dawn you must be prepared to be humiliated and have your face sat on. Most of all Fawn loves to force other women to lick and worship her boots and her high heels.

Durbin walks over to York and she sits down right next to him at she starts hanging all over him and acting really flirtatious and you can just tell that York was really turned on and couldn’t wait to see his wife fist fight again. Fawn who is sitting right across the table from her husband and Durbin leaps up out of her seat and she takes her right fist and she smashes it “bang,” right into Durbin’s nose, straight into it. A little blood started to trickle from Durbin’s nose. Durbin leaped to her feet, shoving Fawn back on her high heeled boots, and Fawn stumbles back a few steps. Durbin put her hand to her nose and seeing blood she screamed, ‘Look at what you did to me you skinny little slut, I’m bleeding.” Fawn screams, “And you’ll be bleeding a lot more than that when I’m through with you bitch.” Durbin grows visibly angry, her face is getting redder and redder until she leaps right at fawn. Fawn sends her right fist, “bang,” right into Durbin’s nose again, making bloody start rolling out of Durbin’s nose, but Durbin looks so much bigger than Fawn and Fawn’s punch barely swung her head back and Durbin sends her right fist plowing full force, “bang,” right into Fawn’s chin. You can hear Fawn’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head snaps back and Fawn goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until she loses her balance and she falls right over onto her ass on the ground, and Fawn I seeing stars, fuckin stars from the full force of Durbin’s hard punch.

Durbin is crazy and she’s not finished with Fawn yet. She reaches down and she grabs Fawn by her fuckin hair and she yanks her standing straight up on her feet. Fawn screams, “AAAHHH,” from the pain of having her hair ripped right out of her head. Fawn was just thinking how good it would be to kick Durbin in her cxnt with her sharp point boots. Durbin lets go of her and she pulls back her right fist to punch Fawn is her face, but Fawn’s leg shoots out and it missed Durbin’s cxnt as it bounces off of her upper leg. Durbin grabbed her upper leg for a moment and then she looks at Fawn screaming, “You’re going to be very sorry you did that bitch.” Durbin lunges at Fawn, and this time Fawn isn’t ready for her. She grabs Fawn’s sexy white dress blouse and she shoves her back hard. The buttons rip off of the dress and go rolling in every direction as Fawn stumbles backwards, and the crowd really starts cheering Durbin as they made a large circle around the two women and they see Fawn standing there in her sexy white bra.

The two women were both really pissed off now and they walked toward each other, both of them with their fists raised like men. Fawn faked low and at the last minute sent a quick right, left, right. The two rights smashing into the bone of Fawn’s nose, and Durbin wears big, heavy rings on her right fist, and you can hear the metal of her rings bank against the bone of her nose, and now blood is really rolling out of Fawn’s nose, and Durbin’s left fist smacked right into Fawn’s teeth, and Fawn’s lips split open and blood was rolling from Fawn’s lips. Fawn is starting to feel a little tired and the effect from Durbin’s hard punches, and fawn has got to figure out some way to stop Durbin from beating her up, or she will really have the shit knocked out of her. Durbin came after Fawn again, and this time Fawn is ready for her. She sends a right foot roundhouse kick right up at Durbin’s head, but Fawn’s kick isn’t high enough and it crashes right into Durbin’s shoulder. Durbin’s face turn brick red and Durbin grabs fawn by her hair with her left hand, and she holds her up so that her feet are practically dangling in mid air. Fawn is desperately kicking and flailing her fist, but Durbin just starts “bang, bang, bang, banging,” hammering her nose with her fist. Durbin’s rings cut the bridge of Fawn’s nose open and blood is rolling from the cut and gushing out of her nose. Fawn starts crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP.”

Durbin stops and she’s holding Fawn up like a rag doll, her feet are practically dangling in mid air and Durbin screams right in Dawn’s shocked, bloody face, “You want me to stop beating you up you skinny little bitch, then you better tell everyone that you’re my slave, tell everyone that you’re going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do, or I’ll really knock your face in.” Durbin is clearly winning at this point, but fawn is normally dominant and in charge. She bosses everyone around at work where she is the manager of the office, and Fawn is not about to be submissive to anyone. Fawn has tears welling in her eyes and she cries out, “Please enough, please you win enough,” but Durbin is starting to enjoy this and she really wants to give everyone a really good show. She lets go of Fawn’s hair  and Fawn falls onto her high heeled boots, right on her wobbly, rubbery legs, and she is swaying back and forth. Durbin grabs Fawn by her bra with her right hand and she pulls Fawn up so that fawn is looking right into her angry, crazy eyes, and Durbin screams, ‘You are going to be very sorry you ever started fuckin trouble with me you stupid little bitch.” She shoves Fawn back and when she lets go of Fawn’s sexy bra, it slides right down and is hanging over her stomach. Durbin walks right over to Fawn and she grabs her by her hair with her left hand and she yanks her up, and then she takes the open palm of her right hand and she smacks it right across Fawn’s big sexy left tit. Then she backhands it across Fawn’s right tit. She starts slapping fawn’s big sexy tits and fawn’s tits are smacking into each other over and over again. Then she looks right into dawn’s eyes and she screams, “Now I’m going to use those sexy little tits of yours as punching bags you bitch.” She lets go of fawn’s hair and she raises up both of her fists like a boxer and she starts right fist, “bam,” left breast, left fist, “bam,” right breast, bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. She’s using Fawn’s big sexy tits as punching bags, and all Fawn can do is stand there feebly holding out her hands and getting hit over and over again, and crying out, Please I’m begging you, please let me go.” Durbin takes her right fist, the one with all of her big, heavy rings and she starts “bang, bang, bang,” hammering Fawn’s nose until “bang,” you can hear the fuckin bone of her nose crack under those rings, and blood just starts squirting out of Fawn’s nose. Fawn’s knees just buckle right under her and Fawn falls right over onto her hands and knees, right in front of Fawn.”

Fawn becomes submissive to Durbin. She moves over and she wraps her arms around Durbin’s legs and she starts kissing Durbin’s sexy high heels and crying out, ‘I’m your slave Mistress, I’m your fuckin slave Mistress. I’ll do anything you want, I’ll do anything.” Fawn is already on her hand and knees and Durbin grabs her by her fuckin hair and she starts dragging Fawn by her fuckin hair across the crowded bar. The crowd is going crazy as they step out of the way and make room for Durbin dragging a screaming, crying Fawn, across the bar. Then she starts winging her around like a rag oll, and all the time Fawn is crying and screaming in pain, “STOP, PLEASE I’M YOUR SLAVE,  I’LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT ME TO DO MISTRESS.” 

Durbin drags Fawn right over to a bench and she sits down and orders Fawn to lick her high heels again. Fawn obediently leans down and she starts kissing Durbin’s sexy high heels again. Fawn is totally submissive to Durbin now and now Durbin really wants to drain every last ounce of her dignity right out of her. Durbin screams, “take them off slave, take my fuckin shoes off and worship my beautiful feet. Fawn doesn’t hesitate she quickly pulls Durbin’s left high heel off and Fawn starts licking Durbin’s sexy foot. She licking and kissing Durbin’s feet. She’s slurping away at Durbin’s feet and she has her hand around Durbin’s sexy muscular thigh, and you can just tell that Fawn is really getting turned on. Her tongue is swishing back and forth, feverishly, like a dog licking its master. She’s making love to Durbin’s foot and Durbin is getting turned on too. Her dominance over Fawn, her power and Fawn’s tongue is making Durbin’s pussy soaking wet. Durbin starts laughing viciously as she screams, “Now you’re going to beg me to let you eat my ass hole bitch.” Fawn has never even thought about eating another person’s ass hole, not even in her very worst nightmare.  Although Fawn is all beat up and her face is knocked in, in spite of the fact that her nose is broken and blood is rolling down her face and dripping off of her chin onto her big, sexy, swollen, black and blue tits. Even though tears are streaming down Fawn’s face, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup, Fawn cry’s out, “NO, NEVER. I’LL NEVER DO THAT.” 

Durbin holds her fully ringed right fist in Fawn’s face screaming, ‘I’m just going to keep on bashing your face in until you get it through your head, you’re my slave, you’re my fuckin slave and you’re going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do, now lower your panties slave.” Fawn is just standing there crying like a little girl and crying out, “PLEASE I HAD ENOUGH, YOU CAN HAVE MY HUSBAND.” Durbin sends her right fist, with all her rings “bang,” right into Fawn’s teeth again. This time she cracks and breaks some of Fawn’s front teeth and Fawn’s lips just bust open under the ring and blood is rolling from her lips and filling up in her mouth. Fawn is spitting blood and bloody pieces of teeth right out of her mouth. Then she starts sputtering blood as she starts crying out, “IM YOUR SLAVE MISTRESS. Please let me eat your ass hole Mistress. Please let me worship your ass hole with my tongue Mistress. Durbin pulls up her sexy short black mini skirt screaming, lay down slave. Lay down on your back and get ready to lick a real woman’s ass hole clean with your tongue.” Fawn obediently lies down on her back on the ground. Burbin stands right over Fawn and nice and sexy like a stripper she lowers her panties. Then she turns around facing Fawn’s feet and she lowers her sexy tight ass down so that its only inches over Fawn’s face and she orders Fawn, “LICK IT SLUT. LICK MY ASS HOLE CLEAN WITH YOUR TONGUE YOU PATHETIC SLUT.” Fawn raises her head up off the bar room floor, and Fawn’s head is all wobbly, and her eyes are swimming around in her fuckin head as slowly she puts her lips right up to Durbin’s anus and kisses her ass hole. Durbin screams, “You better lick it a lot better than that whore or I’ll stand you up and knock the shit out of you all over again. Fawn starts licking Durbin’s ass hole passionately. She’s so afraid that crazy Durbin is going to knock her teeth out of bash her nose in even more. She’s licking her ass hole feverishly like a dog licking its master. Durbin raises up and she starts laughing as she spins around to face Fawn’s head and she raises up and holds her soaking wet pussy right over Fawn’s face screaming, “Now you’re going to make love to my cxnt with your tongue. You’re going to worship my hot, soaking wet pussy with your tongue you little whore slave, and you’re going to make me cum and explode all over your face.” Fawn obediently raises her head up and she licks Durbin’s wet, hot cxnt. She starts licking it over and over again and Fawn is getting excited. Her nipples are rock hard as she’s making love to Durbin’s pussy with her tongue. She’s eating her and sucking her and licking her and kissing her, and Durbin is getting really excited. She can’t remember anyone eating her pussy so passionately before. Fawn licks and kisses Durbin’s cxnt until Durbin starts ‘AAAAOOOOOHHHHH, AAAAAOOOOOHHHHH,” over and over again.
Durbin gets up off of Fawn and Durbi’s nipples are so hard that they’re trying to burst out of her blouse. Durbin screams, ‘YOU THINK THIS IS OVER. I’M FAR FROM FINISHED WITH YOU YET BITCH.” Fawn is crying and crying like a baby and she cries out, “YES MISTRESS.” Fawn is totally obedient AND SUBMISSIVE to Durbin now and Durbin stands up laughing and screaming, “but first I want EVERY MAN IN THE ROOM TO STAND UP AND PISS all over you. Every man that pisses on you will then get a blow job from you. Any of you men want to get on line. Fawn can’t believe that Durbin is humiliating her like this, right in front of her husband York, and right in front of her neighbor’s and her friends. She cries out, “YORK, YORK PLEASE HELP ME, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME,” but no one would move an inch to help Fawn, many of the men lined up to piss on Fawn, and several men are fighting with their wives or girlfriends about it.

Fawn is just laying there and a man walks up and stands right over her. Fawn can hardly see what is going on as the man takes out his big, hard cock and starts pissing all over Dawn’s face, on her hair, on her big black and blue tits. A line of 10 men had formed and one by one they come up to Dawn and they piss all over her. Dawn is disgusted. Fawn is just laying there crying like a little baby and holding her mouth and eyes tightly shut. When the last man on line finished and Fawn is soaking wet, and drenched in smelly urine, Durbin goes alright Fawn you whore, get on your hands and knees and suck each man’s cock until he cums right in your mouth. Fawn has no choice, Durbin has knocked the shit out of her and is totally in charge and Fawn sticks the first man’s big cock right in her mouth and she starts sucking on it over and over again. The first man explodes right in her mouth and Fawn is forced to swallow it. Then one man after another stands right in front of her and she blows each and every man on line. She sucks them off until one by one they explode right in her mouth.

Durbin screams, “Now we’re going home and you are going to be my slave for the weekend. Now crawl on your hands and knees and follow us.” Durbin grabs York’s arm and they walk out of the bar together with Fawn crawling behind them like a trained pet.
Once they get to the house Durbin opens her bag up and she pulls out a pair of knee high boots and she puts them on. She says to York, now your slut wife is going to polish my boots with her tongue. She is going to lick my boots clean.” She sits down and she pulls York right down on the couch next to her and she order Fawn “On your knees in front of me whore, lick these boots.” Fawn moves over and she is on her hands and knees and she starts licking Durbin’s boots right from the bottoms to the big sharp heels, and up to the tops. She’s feverishly cleaning Durbin’s boots with her tongue. Durbin is laughing as she tells York, Look at her York, Look at your tough Karate wife now. She thought that she was so fuckin tough. She thought that she was going to beat me up and humiliate me, look at her now York.

Durbin grabs York’s big hard erect cock right though his pants and says, “AAHH, it looks like you’re ready, but first you are going to piss on Dawn. York is completely turned on and it doesn’t take long before he stands right over Fawn and he starts pissing right in her face. The warm yellow urine is getting in her hair and dripping down her bloody, swollen face and onto her sexy beat up tits. Fawn is totally beat up and submissive. She is totally humiliated and embarrassed, but Durbin isn’t finished with her yet.

Durbin tells York to take all of his clothes off and lay down on the bed. Then as York is lying there with completely naked and with his big, hard erect cock sticking straight up in the air, Durbin slowly lowers herself right onto his cock and she starts bouncing up and down and up and down. Durbin laughs and asks York, “Isn’t it nice to have a real woman to duck instead of a piss covered, pathetic whore wife.” York is so hard and Durbin starts bouncing harder, faster and York starts ‘OOOHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH,” exploding right in Durbin’s sweet soaked pussy. Durbin screams, “Lay down cxnt, now you’re going to lick every last drop of your husband’s cum right out of me.” Durbin mounts Fawn and she puts her wet, hot cum filled cxnt right on Dawn’s mouth, and Dawn starts licking Durbin’s cxnt. She’s licking her cxnt feverishly like a dog licking its master. Fawn lick sand sucks every last drop of York’s cum right out of Durbin’s cxnt and Durbin screams, “It’s not over yet.”  They spend the whole weekend fucking and making hot passionate love and every time after York blows a load into Durbin, Fawn is forced to lick her cxnt clean. Durbin also makes Fawn cook and wash the dishes and serve them like a fuckin maid. 

Offline York

• God Member
Re: Fawn fights Durbin Blond for York
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 08:51:19 AM »
well.....Durbin really gave my poor little Fawn a hard lesson.
My cocky wife should not rely so much on her karate skills as sometimes that's not enough...

Anyway I found one pic taken by a photographer on that evening, just before my wife got into trouble...

{alt}

« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 09:09:38 AM by York »

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 11:44:41 AM »
Oooh, love seeing Fawn getting thrashed so sexily and then hotly abused ... am I a kinky transman bastard or what?  ::) ;D :D

P.S. Great to see you around, York, and Fawn, of course ...  ;D :D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

FawnL

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 12:47:48 PM »
Yes I agree with Irene and Sunny...it is a very good story..

though, being the victim of such beating and humiliation I think that I got even too much....!!   ;D

No problem...it is just a fantasy and I know that my man loves that..so..I accept it..
but I will ask for a present for this performance..may be a new pair of fashion boots...   ;D ;D ;D

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2014, 01:21:44 PM »
Fawn, a new pair of fashion boots would certainly do, but think you should as for a day at the spa and a candle light dinner as well ... use those feminine charms of yours, hun!  ;D :D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

FawnL

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2014, 01:43:56 PM »
Fawn, a new pair of fashion boots would certainly do, but think you should as for a day at the spa and a candle light dinner as well ... use those feminine charms of yours, hun!  ;D :D ;)

sure, that will be part of the package....New fashion (Aldo or Guess) boots, new dress, a week-end in a Spa (I have one in my mind), getting massages, beauty treatment and "full service"...He has to pay for the fee of her favourite actress...especially when he asks for such "hard" roles  !!!  ;D ;D I was smashed, banged, rendered to a pulp and humiliated over any possible limit... Not for free, my dear York..!!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 01:45:13 PM by FawnL »

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2014, 03:06:06 PM »
Deal done...no problem.....go shopping for you footwear - use my account, as usual  ;)
and in the meantime I am booking the Spa for the week-end...
You deserved it..  ;D
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 03:06:46 PM by York »

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2014, 08:05:35 PM »

I am so glad that York got off so much on the story. Durbin blond has that hot whore look that Johnny likes so much, and he was the one who suggested I use her some stories. I know Johnny would really get off seeing me beat up and humiliated by this bleached blond slut like Fawn was in this story. Below is a link to Durbinblond's profile page and pictures. York please let me know if her look makes the story any hotter for you, and Fawn you too.
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=2886

As far as Irene fighting Durbin, that can be arranged.

Offline GerryF90

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2014, 10:22:50 AM »

Poor Fawn really got destroyed....and compliments for your great legs..!  ;)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 11:18:16 AM by GerryF90 »