News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sexfight Tournament!

• 22 Replies

Offline TheBear

• God Member
Re: Sexfight Tournament!
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2013, 01:15:41 PM »
I was doing round 2, but some dickwad complained on the grounds that... I don't really know. So femmefight up and deleted them all, and I don't get to try again for another two weeks or so.

It's not like there were more than three new topics in the two weeks, and I didn't bump them off the forum, and I wasn't even promoting as aggressively as before, since votes were pretty much coming in on their own. Go figure.

Offline TheBear

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2013, 01:45:42 AM »
Alright. It's been nearly a full month, so it's time to get this tournament rolling again.

I've messaged Femmefight for approval, so we'll see what the future brings.

To clarify a few points before I begin:

Duration:
I'm setting each match to be open for up to 30 days. That said, I WILL CLOSE THEM MUCH SOONER THAN THAT, unless it takes the full month to get a decent number of votes. Because I don't know how long the votes will take to come in, I will not set a time limit of a few days. One match might rake in 40 votes in three days, while another takes a week to take in 30. I'm not a diviner.

Votes:
I'm aiming for 30-50 votes before closing each match. That said, THERE IS NO SPECIFIC, MAGIC NUMBER THAT I'M AIMING FOR. Some polls will hit 50 without difficulty, and some will not quite make it to 30. In general, I'm playing it by ear. If I have over 30 votes, and the votes are still coming in at a pretty good rate, I'll keep it open. If not, I'll close it. I'm sorry if that means a few people don't get to vote, but I can't keep these polls open for a month at a time. We'll make no progress that way.

Scoring:
As the second post in this thread states, the scoring works like this - the votes are tallied first. If one woman has 2/3 of the vote or more, she wins (unless her opponent manages 60% or more of the points). Otherwise, the woman with the most points (assigned by the strength of the orgasm) wins, regardless of the vote. So far, virtually every woman who's won has done so by virtue of points, not votes.

An observation:
I'm still not certain what the original grievance against my tournament was. The only thing I can think of is that someone felt I was crowding the sexfight forum, but if you look at the front page, you'll see six matches still at the bottom. I'm not counting the threads that have had comments added after the matches ended (there are five more). But after nearly a month, 30% of the front page is still occupied by my sexfight tournaments. I'm not saying this to be spiteful or belligerent, but merely as a fact - the argument that my tournament crowds out other posts is not valid, given that after a month, the front page has not been filled with other posts yet. Additionally, the first five posts on page 2 are also all mine. That means that if no one had commented on my previous matches after they'd ended, I'd STILL legitimately have 11 threads on the front page.

Femmefight, if you're reading this, I'd like to ask you this:
If, in the future, someone complains about this tournament, please let me know before you delete the threads, so I could record the standing scores.

Thank you.

Offline The Raging Maniac Bishop

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2013, 04:07:48 AM »

I'm still not certain what the original grievance against my tournament was.

The problem with your tournament is kind of like what we in the Church been grappling with for centuries with regards to sin. There is so freakin' much of it now that we are overwhelmed and not really concerned with its origins.

All we are looking to do is just contain its pervasiveness and we earnestly pray it will go away.

Pray it will go away.

You feel me?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 06:18:03 AM by The Raging Maniac Bishop »
Episcopus mamet

Offline The Raging Maniac Bishop

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2013, 05:06:27 PM »
Armed with nothing more than an US magazine and all jacked up on Mountain Dew and Red Vines, no doubt purchased at the same convenience store where he cashes his unemployment checks, The Bear has created a vast landfill, a “Basurero” if you will, of tedium.
Episcopus mamet

Offline TheBear

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2013, 05:53:52 PM »
As I've told others:

If you don't like my tournament, fuck off and don't vote. Don't come into my post and shit all over it.

Offline TheBear

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2013, 11:09:10 PM »
That's the thing.

There is effectively no "the rest of the board."

Except for my sexfight tournament, this board is practically dead, as evidenced by the fact that after a month of inactivity, over half the threads on the main page were still mine. I don't know what your objection is against my later rounds. They've all been open for about three to five days at a time. Nothing has changed.

As for other threads, they're still around. I can only post three polls at once, so it would take a minimum of three weeks for a thread to get bumped down to page 2. If it hasn't been updated in three weeks, then perhaps it doesn't belong on page one.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 11:11:14 PM by TheBear »

Offline TheBear

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2013, 08:22:28 PM »
Alright, folks! It's been a few weeks, so it's time to start up Series 3: The Amazon Edition!

With the exception of two 5'8" girls in this round, everyone in it is 5'10" or taller. I'm including the two Amazons originally edited out of series 1, as the footing will be closer to equal than before.

Updates coming soon! :D

Offline TheBear

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2013, 06:53:34 PM »
Alright, and here's the lineup!

Julie Strain, 51, 6'1" 135lbs
Lindsay Hayward, 25, 6'9" 240lbs
Saffron Burrows, 40, 6'0" 136lbs
Rebecca Romijn, 40, 5'11" 127lbs
Maria Sharapova, 25, 6'2" 130lbs
Gabrielle Reece, 43, 6'3" 170lbs