News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Tradition

• 2 Replies

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
Tradition
« on: May 14, 2021, 05:34:47 PM »
Here’s a new one for you!  Let me preface it by saying that about halfway through the writing process, I was browsing the NHB forum and found a story with a VERY similar opening premise to this one by user wandering warrior.  After consulting them, I was encouraged to go ahead and post this anyway.  Please know however, that this will be a bit different and any plagiarism of any kind was absolutely unintentional.

With that, please enjoy the first part of my newest story!

On that

Tradition: Chapter One

“Are you getting ready? We have a date tonight you know.” The text came in to Dahlia’s phone just as she was pulling her outfit out of the closet. She smiled and shot back her reply. “You’re so impatient. We aren’t meeting for another two hours! But yeah. I’m not going to be late for this.’ She added a wink emoji at the end for good measure then dropped her phone onto the bed before undressing and donning the clothes she had picked for tonight. A black Nike sports bra which clung to her slender frame and smaller chest nicely, and a pair of skin tight royal blue short shorts which showed off her best features in the best ways.
“Good. See you at six in the usual place. ;)” came the reply under the name “Violet”. It was the first Saturday of June, and that meant it was time for Dahlia and Violet’s annual tradition. They would meet in the clearing in the woods just behind the city park at six o clock, and they would fight. Fist and foot, tooth and nail, and with nothing held back. The two girls were actually great friends, but it hadn’t always been that way. The two had known each other from childhood. Having grown up in a small town in Ohio, they had gone to the same school, attended the same functions, and hung around the same circles. The two had hated each other however. Neither of them had known the reason why after some years, but the girls had been at each other’s throats from the time they were ten years old. They had come to blows multiple times over the years, and it had always been an even, hard fought and damaging battle.
However, one night, it got particularly nasty at a party that both of them had been invited to. They had ended up trashing the house and losing several friends over their behavior, and it had prompted the two of them to sit down and talk for the first time in their lives. To make a long story short, the two had become fast friends and almost immediately lost all animosity towards each other. But as time went on, they both realized something. They missed the thrill that their previous rivalry offered. They had hardly realized it but the two of them had never felt more alive than when they were standing across from each other, looking not at a friend, but someone they wanted to hurt. They had approached this topic in joking tones, one particularly muggy summer day when the two of them were 19. They talked about how they used to fight. How they actually missed it. And then, one thing led to another. A challenge made in jest by Violet...a rather over enthusiastic acceptance from Dahlia. And the two of them immediately interrupted their morning run to find a private place and tear into each other.
Once that fight was over, neither girl having surrendered until they had both collapsed in exhilarated exhaustion, they knew they wanted more. But, it was agreed that they couldn’t do this too frequently. They were adults now, and they didn’t need too many questions asked about any battle damage they may take. And so, that day, the first Saturday in June became the day that the two of them would meet every year and satisfy the need for that thrill of combat. Right in the same place where their first “friendly” fight had taken place. Today was the day, and neither of the 22 year old women could wait.
So, at six sharp, Dahlia pulled into the parking lot closest to the entrance of the wooded area they would be meeting. Unsurprisingly, she found Violet’s car already parked in the only

other occupied space in the small lot. She smiled to herself and got out, making her way out to the usual place. She arrived and found it much the same as always. A large clear area between the circle of trees where the grass managed to stay short and soft. Well away from any potential onlookers or eavesdroppers. Violet was there already of course, sitting with her back propped against a nearby tree. Her own pale skin on display around her own outfit, which was identical to Dahlia’s save for the color. Her sports bra was pink, and her practically painted on shorts were black. Violet grinned when she saw Dahlia walk into the clearing. “About time slowpoke.” She said simply, standing up and walking back to the middle of the grassy area. “Traffic.” Dahlia smiled and shook her head as she too walked to meet her friend, who was for the day at least, also her enemy. “We gonna hug it out first this year?” Violet quipped as they stood a couple of feet apart. Dahlia smirked and shook her head. “I think we can skip that. Here, give me your shoes.” She said as she kicked off her running sneakers and pulled her white socks off of her feet, stuffing them inside. “So demanding.” Violet rolled her eyes and likewise removed her footwear, handing them to Dahlia, who dropped them beside a tree on the far side of their once and future arena.
“You need a minute?” Dahlia asked as she rolled her neck and hopped in place. “No, I’m good. Let’s get to this.” Violet answered and rotated her shoulders a little. The two of them walked back to the center of the grass together and looked at each other closely. “Imma fuck you up this year cxnt.” Violet smiled before adjusting the pony tail that her shoulder length black hair hung in, and Dahlia did the same with her light brown hair, slightly longer than Violet’s now. It had already started. All ideas of pleasant polite and friendly talk was over until one of them gave out a cry of surrender or they both found themselves too tired to go on.
“Fuck you Violet, I beat you senseless last year. I’m gonna do it again.” Dahlia answered with a scowl. “Let’s fucking see then.” Violet snarled and it was on. The girls immediately buried their hands into each other’s hair and began to tug each other back and forth. They growled and shouted as they went back and forth for several seconds until Dahlia snarled at Violet, “Fuck this hair pulling shit bitch!” She released Violet’s pony tail with one of her hands and slugged her rival full in the cheek. To her credit, Violet only grunted and returned the favor not once, but twice. They separated for a minute before crashing together again in a mutual embrace of sloppily thrown limbs and curses. After a flurry of blows between them, Violet managed to grapple her opponent and thrust her down to the ground. Dahlia let out a grunt as her back hit the slightly dew damp grass and thrust her legs around Violet’s waist as the other girl managed to get on top of her. “Just say it now and we can skip this whole thing hm?” Violet said as she grabbed and yanked Dahlia’s hair so that the top of her head was pressed into the ground as she straddled her. Dahlia bucked and lifted her shoulders to ease some of the pressure on her scalp as she too took her opponent by the hair and jerked it down and to the side.
The two girls writhed on the ground, tangled up with each other as they struggled and tried to either take or maintain the top position. Thud! Violet’s fist slammed into Dahlia’s head. Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! She continued to hammer into her friend’s face, mercilessly letting go on her. She managed to land five solid blows into Dahlia’s cheek, jaw and temple before the

girl on bottom wrenched her body weight over and managed to over throw Violet. They rolled once over and Dahlia found herself on Violet now, pinning her opponent from the side, their bodies almost forming a capital letter “T” on the ground. Dahlia, seeing her advantage, sent a round of loud thumps into the air as she likewise pummeled Violet’s head and face.
“Get off my hair slut!” Violet yelled and began to try and wrestle her way off of the bottom, their bodies thrashed and coiled together as they danced together on the ground. “Get off mine first whore.” Dahlia growled back. “I’m seriously about to fuck your shit up if you don’t get...OFF OF ME!” Violet wailed and sent the two of them tumbling around in earnest on the grass. They scrambled over each other, kicking, punching and thrashing as they once again competed for the top position. They were suddenly in high school agan. Screaming nonsense at each other while they did their level best to turn the other girl into a drooling, bleeding mess on the ground. It was the perfect combination of adrenaline, pain, and perverse pleasure that either of them could imagine.
They tumbled and wrestled and pulled hair in the ground for what seemed to them like hours. Finally ending up on their sides, face to face, kicking at each other with wild abandon, Violet spoke up. “Let’s get up. Let’s get up and go again.” Dahlia silently agreed with her opponent that this was getting them nowhere. “You let go first bitch.” She spat at Violet. “No fucking way. You let go first.” Violet snarled back, both girls feeling sore and out of breath. They secretly cherished the time to recover even though both of their scalps were being ripped into by the other. They pulled harder now, staring at each other in contempt. Finally, as their stalemate began to weigh on them both, they looked each other in the eye and slowly...ever so slowly, loosened their grip on each other.
They stood and looked at each other, all sense of friendship having long left their eyes. This was their tradition after all, and they always made the most of it. “Fucking...cxnt.” Dahlia breathed at her friend as they circled again. “Fuck...you.” Was Violet’s reply. As soon as the words left her mouth, Violet kicked out, sinking her bare right foot into the pit of Dahlia’s stomach. Dahlia had tensed against the kick out of instinct, but the blow still sent her to a half doubled up position. Violet capitalized by wrenching her opponent into a side headlock. Dahlia let out a growl of frustration as her head was squeezed into Violet’s side mercilessly. Violet send her other hand crashing in a wide arc into Dahlia’s lips and nose over and over again, driving as much power into her rival’s as she could muster. Dahlia felt every blow crash into her visage and yowled as her face exploded in pain. She wasn’t going to take it forever though. She planted her feet and rammed all of her weight into her opponent’s side, sending them stumbling until Violet’s back collided with one of the trees at the edge of the clearing.
They were both surprised that their duel had taken them this far, considering that the clearing they had always fought in was rather expansive. Neither of them could think about that now however. Violet hit the side of the tree with some speed as the two of them had staggered along. She hissed loudly as the sharp, twisted bark bit into her back. Her headlock was abruptly broken and Dahlia wasted no time in raising her knee into the pit of Violet’s stomach. Violet wretched and began to double over as the breath was blown out of her body. Dahlia,

however, was quick to snatch the other girl back to a standing position by her hair and slam her back against the tree. “Don’t lay down yet.” She snarled and planted her other hand onto Violet’s throat. Violet gasped, her eyes popping wide open before clamping her own hands onto her aggressor’s neck. They squeezed, pushing off of the tree as they clutched at each other tightly. They came together entirely, bodies pressed tightly as they throttled each other. Violet popped a fist into Dahlia’s head with one of her hands. Dahlia returned the favor. Finally, as she felt herself beginning to fade into blissful, dizzy unconsciousness, Violet broke the hold by slamming her knee upward into her opponent’s crotch.
Dahlia cried out savagely as she let go of her opponent’s throat and wrenched away. Both of them took a moment to catch their breath. “You...wanna...choke...bitch?” Violet gasped out. “ I...Like that shit.” She continued before they launched into each other again, meleeing each other, hitting everything they could among every inch of each other's bodies they could reach. The adrenaline rushing through their nerves dulled the pain from the fight, but they both began to feel dizzy both from exhaustion and the rush of chemicals that both of their brains clouded their limbs with to keep them in the fight.
They stumbled, fell to the ground in each others arms and pounded away at each other relentlessly. However, after some time with their legs tangled up in each other as their fists worked on each other’s face and tore at each others now ruined ponytails, Violet’s leg brushed between Dahlia’s legs. Despite her trying to resist, Dahlia let out a moan, and her hips tightened into Violet’s. Violet was shocked, but it distracted her opponent enough that she was able to score an extra two blows to Dahlia’s one. Dahlia took them with a spit of pain, but bumped her hips into Violet’s again, grinding their shorts together for a brief moment.
Violet spasmed a bit and found herself toppled, Dahlia now on top again. Violet took two more blows to the face and cried out. However, now the both of them were slowly grinding their bodies together. They both shivered and clutched at each other’s shoulders as they stared into each other’s eyes with utter loathing.
“You sure you wanna go there?” Violet spat at Dahlia. “Let’s fucking do it. Just one more thing for me to dominate you in.” Dahlia snarled back. And so, their annual tradition Began to take a turn that it had never taken before

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
Re: Tradition
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2021, 06:06:54 PM »
So, also I apologize for the lack of paragraph spacing  ::) I had it properly spaced but quickly copy/pasted it without double checking whether it kept it in there.  Next chapter will be properly spaced

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
Re: Tradition
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2021, 02:43:21 PM »
What a delicious story! Can't wait for chapter 2. Thank you for sharing.
sidekick