News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Press Your Luck

• 5 Replies

Offline KarsaOrlong

• God Member
Press Your Luck
« on: July 13, 2015, 03:43:43 AM »
(Here is the Press Your Luck story.  I tried using everyones suggestions, and comments up to where I felt comfortable.  A few PM's I didn't feel comfortable doing, so I apologize if you ideas aren't incorporated here.  This story is fairly brutal and one sided, there is no blood though, just a warning to those easily offended!)  

"Okay, ladies and gentlemen, it’s time for this week’s final Press Your Luck event…and this promises to be a dammmmmnnnnn good one!” Slick Rick yells into his microphone.  The fans in the crowd scream as a massive curtain is drawn back revealing a standard sized wrestling ring.  Slick Rick smiles, "Tonight fans, for a very special challenge we are bringing you lucky guys in attendance…Press Your Luck Wrestling!" The male audience goes wild, screaming for Rick to continue, but the TV host plays it up walking around the ring letting the fans anticipation grow.  Finally Slick Rick waves his arms down a few times to silence the rowdy crowd, then continues, "Let’s bring out our Lucky…or in this instance possibly unlucky contestant for this special challenge…just who do we have backstage Jimmie?"

Jimmie’s voice is heard overhead, echoing out in a cheesy game show over-accent, “Annnnd now fans, the event you have been waiting for all evening is here…the final Press Your Luck event for tonight…our last contestant playing Press Your Luck is the sexy…they curvy in alllll the right places…the bleached blonde hottie standing 5’6” weighing in at a 103 pounds with jaw dropping measurements of 34D-22-34!!! Yes fans you hhhhheaaaarrrrdddd me right… but I’ll say it again that’s 34D cup titties on this little Goddess! Let’s hear it for the Lovely Lauren…get your sweet ass out here!"

{alt}

The audience goes wild as a mouth-watering blonde emerges from backstage, hardly wearing any clothes.  Her huge breasts are almost hanging out of the tiny corset like top, and the bright neon mini skirt hugs her bubbly ass like a glove.  The blonde hottie slowly looks around at the screaming crowd, stares at the ring and then walks nervously over to Slick Rick.  Slick Rick smiles and opens his arms for a hug, but the blonde stops well short of the slime ball, standing a few feet away with her arms down at her side, listening to the rowdy crowd chanting and making cat calls.  Slick Rick doesn’t miss a beat and glides over, casually the cheap suited man snakes his arm around the blonde’s tiny waist, pulling her towards him, “Why hellllo Lovely Lauren what a package! Just look at you!  Are you ready for Press Your Luck?"

Slick Rick’s hand slowly slides down over the blonde’s heart shaped ass, resting on her right cheek.  Lauren, a ball of nerves forces a smile on her angelic face. "I…I guess I am.”  The wild crowd was chanting “Press Your Luck”, drowning out her answer.

Free hand waving out to the roaring crowd, Slick Rick slides the blonde toward the ring. "Now Lauren since this is Press Your Luck you have a choice to make…you see you are going to be wrestling in this ring tonight...that part you don’t have a choice in…your sexy ass is going one on one against another girl!”  The fans went wild…the blonde bombshell nervously stepped back in her heel, but Rick pinched her ass and pushed her closer to the ring, “Press Your Luck is all about choices and of course the choice is up to you…I want you to know that you can wrestle any of our four special opponents…but the more challenging…the more money you can win!”  Slick Rick waves out to 3 curtains, “Of course no matter what curtain you pick we guarantee that if you beat the challenge you get ALL the cash…no strings attached!  Behind curtain number 1 is Sexy Lexy…a tiny little gal who never wrestled in her life and if you beat her you get $1000 cold hard cash!”  The curtain lit up and behind it was a woman standing maybe 5’3” with a petite frame, the crowd began booing clearly not wanting Laruen to pick curtain number one.  

“Behind curtain number two we have Kelly…Kelly does have a background in wrestling and can hold her own in the ring!”  The curtain lit up and a woman’s body could be seen illuminated in shadow standing maybe 5’6”.  Slick Rick smiled, his hand going up over the blonde’s ass, “If you pick Kelly and win a wrestling match you will get $5,000!”

Lauren smiled thinking about how badly she needed the money, this may be the option for her to go with.  Slick Rick pointed to the third curtain, “Lauren, behind here is a verrrrry big challenge indeed!”  The fans screamed out, clearly wanting the tiny blonde beauty to go for the big challenge in typical Press Your Luck fashion.  Rick continued, “Olga is a seasoned wrestler with a lot of in ring experience…and if you take this challenge and win you will get $25,000!” The crowd screamed as the curtain illuminated, a huge frame filling most of the backdrop.  Lauren’s mind raced, 25 grand!  That was life-changing money for her…but could she beat Olga?  Slick Rick’s voice broke her thought, “But here on Press Your Luck we are all about giving people choices…so we have a special offer for you…it’s called the Champion’s Challenge and our producers are offering $100,000…yes fans $100 GRAND!”

Rick let the crowd scream and chant for a few seconds before continuing, “$100,000 for a special match tonight against a gem of a gal we call Diamond!”  The fans began chanting Diamond, Diamond, Diamond, and Lauren had no idea what to do.  Rick continued yelling, “Now, I have to be upfront and tell you that if you do decide to compete tonight in the Champion’s Challenge and lose you have to come back in two weeks for another Press Your Luck Challenge…but if you win you’re walking out of her with 100 grand!!!”  Rick pinched her ass again, Lauren jumped in shock, his hand resting again on her meaty cheek, “Sugar, I can’t tell you much about Diamond as I have never had the pleasure of meeting her, but fans with a name like that she sounds sexy…how about it Lauren…you one on one in that ring going against Diamond for $100,000?”

Lauren’s mind raced, the blonde knowing it sounded to good to be true…one hundred thousand!  She looked back at the curtains knowing she couldn’t pick curtain number one as that money would do little for her.  Curtain two or three were going to be tough challenges, and for not enough money.  She came on the show to make some cash and this could be her opportunity.  The fans were still chanting Diamond, when Slick Rick yelled out, “How about it baby doll…what’s your option for tonight’s last Press Your Luck…are you going to Press Your Luck with Diamond…I’d be happy to help you celebrate with that hundred grand when you take Diamond down in the Champion’s Challenge!”

Lauren quickly scanned the curtains, the blonde wishing she knew more about Diamond before she made her decision…it had to be a set up…but for a hundred grand could she pass it up?  The crowd was still yelling Diamond, and the blonde’s mouth slid over towards the microphone, “For $100,000 I’ll take Diamond!”

The fans went wild and Slick Rick yelled out, “Let’s hope that proves to be a good Press Your Luck decision for you Sweet Cheeks…however, if you do lose tonight remember that you get no cash and since this is a Champion’s Challenge that you have to come back in two weeks for another Press Your Luck Challenge!”  Rick smacked Lauren’s ass, and the crowd was going crazy the blonde took the Champion’s Challenge!  Smiling from ear to ear Slick Rick purred, “Now go back and get changed and we will get everything set up for your squash…I mean match!”  Two beautiful stage girls came out and led Lauren back to her dressing room to change.  The blonde’s heart pounded in nervous anticipation as she shut the door to her changing room to get ready for her first wrestling match of her life...wondering what the fuck she got herself into for if she lost tonight she would be coming back in two weeks time!

Minutes later Slick Rick called Lauren out and the blonde nervously made her way back out to the roaring crowd.  Now dressed in a skintight one-piece black bikini with the word Barbie written across her bulging tits in white letters, the blonde came back out and the ravenous crowd went wild.  The material hugged her skin like a latex glove, the tiny thong back barely hid any of her fleshy ass cheeks, as it seems the game show decided on giving her an outfit that was a few sizes to small much to the delight of the fans.  

{alt}

Lauren slowly climbed the metal steps leading to the ring, and Slick Rick was smiling from ear to ear watching her ass as she sauntered up the steps in her 3 inch pink stiletto heels.   The crowd was whistling, and chanting, the blonde still had no idea who she would be facing in this match…or even what she was supposed to do out there.  

From the arena floor Slick Rick grabbed the microphone, “Buckle on your seat belts fans for this Champion’s Challenge we decided to make this special…that’s right this match is going to be a no submission, no disqualification match…that’s right folks Laruen or Diamond can do what ever they want to each other tonight and Press Your Luck will not get involved!”  Lauren’s heart pounded in her chest, the fans roaring, her head was swimming staring at the lights praying this wouldn’t be as bad as she feared it could be.  Slick Rick yelled out “And noooowwww….Standing 6’3 and tipping the scales at 275 pounds…here is the one and only Diiiiammmmonddd!”  

{alt}

Holy shit the arena went wild as a monster in black leather walked out from behind the curtain filling the doorframe.  The massive woman had a mask over her head, and a leather riding crop in one hand,looking all business as she stomped towards the ring.  Lauren’s heart dropped, the blonde hottie wanting to call the whole thing off figuring she had no chance to win at all...and in a no disqualification, no submission match things could get way out of hand…the blonde praying she didn’t get her ass kicked to bad.  The fans were going crazy for Diamond, as the big black woman boomed up the metal steps, Lauren walked back to her corner, butterflies building in her stomach as she stared across the ring at the muscle bound black woman Diamond.  The crowd in the club was already on there feet, screaming when Diamond slid from the ring and grabbed the microphone from Slick Rick pushing him to the side like he weighed nothing.  The big black woman stood on the ring apron and yelled out, “Who wants to see this bitch get fuccccckked up?”  The crowd roared, and Diamond continued putting her hand up to her ear, “I saiiiiddd, whoooo wants to see this bitch get fuccccckeddddd upppp?”  

Diamond starred out at the roaring fans, Lauren stood in the corner, now scared shitless listening to the crowd chant, “Fuck her up!  Fuck her up!”  Diamond smiled, “I can’t hear you!  Scream for me!  I wanna know… Who wants to see this little cxnt get her fuckin ass kicked?”  The fans were going wild, chanting and screaming, and Lauren knew she was in a bad situation.  The black woman slid in the ring and came to the center, motioning for the crowd to settle down.  It took a few seconds for the chanting to finally subside, the crowd in pre fight frenzy.  Diamond yelled out again pointing at the blonde Goddess backed up in her corner, “Does that say Barbie…well Barbie…congratulations…not many girls are stupid enough to take the Champion’s Challenge…but you are!  I just want you to know how deep of shit you are in tonight and then you have to come back and do it all over again in two weeks!  You better be an ultra fast healer because you’re going to get your ass kicked…your tits flattened…and your long hair plucked right from your head!” The fans screamed and yelled, Laruen’s stomach churned nervously wondering what was going to happen to her tonight against this monster walking around the ring.  “Whore, I may go easy on you tonight if you get down on your knees, kiss my feet, beg me for mercy, and say I’m the better woman…lick ‘em real good and I might not make you my slave for the night!”

The crowd went wild, and Lauren’s heart pounded, the blonde far to afraid to walk over and respond.  Diamond saw Lauren standing in the corner stiff as a board, the black woman wondering if the blonde would actually comply with her request…not that she planned on taking it easy on the bleached blonde slut if she did lick her boot.  Chuckling, Diamond joked, “Cat got your tongue whore or do you still have a wad of cum in your mouth?  I told you to lick my boots!”  Laruen had no idea what the fuck to do, the fans were going wild, and the blonde hottie stood in her corner scared shitless.  Diamond yelled out, “That’s it whore…come on get down on all fours like the dog you are and start cleaning!”  Slowly, Lauren left her corner and made her way over towards Diamond who had the microphone held out to the side.  Lauren tried to look her toughest, standing as tall as she could and still found her neck craning upward, the blonde prayed her voice didn’t waiver, “Not on your life!  I wouldn’t lick…” Before she could get the sentence out, Diamond had the microphone flying upward and sent it hammering into the side of the blonde’s model like face.  

The bell was wrung and the crowd was screaming in anticipation of seeing the busty babe torn limb from limb.  Lauren stumbled backward, her hands holding her suddenly aching cheek, but the black woman stormed forward and sent a closed fisted punch blasting into the blonde’s temple.  Lauren tripped back and was stunned, landing right on her ass, the blonde’s cheek aching and head ringing.  The blonde was about to crawl back up to her feet but was sent spinning in the air by a kick that blasted her midsection.  Lauren gasped and was on all fours starring at the ground when her hair was suddenly latched onto from behind, the black woman yelling, “I plan on walking out of the arena tonight with clumps of your golden locks bitch!  I’m gonna rip it out!”  “EEEIHHHHH!” The gorgeous girl’s face pursed in pain, as she was hair hauled up to a standing position, the kick driving the life from her.   Diamond picked her up by the hair, and sent a violent open hand smacking across Lauren’s cheek, sending her long hair spraying outward.  The blonde’s midsection was left wide open and suddenly an ooopmmmhh filled the air as Diamond’s fist was buried deep in her belly.  As the blonde’s head hunched forward, Diamond’s knee was already driving off the canvas and slammed into Lauren’s forehead.  

Lauren saw stars and again tripped backward, landing flush on her derriere sitting on the canvas, her hands coming up to her aching forehead.  The black woman lifted Lauren into a sitting position, slid behind the dazed beauty, and wrapped one of her muscular arms around the blonde’s neck.  Suddenly Lauren’s arms flail, and her eyes going wide when Diamond began tightening the chokehold, violently squeezing the beauties neck, now cutting off her supply of air.  Once the chokehold was locked in place, Diamond screamed, “You fake titted slut!”  The black woman’s other hand snaked around the blonde’s lithe body, her extended fingers latching onto Lauren’s right breast through the one-piece bikini.  “Myy tttiiiitttt!” Lauren screamed out, her eyes bulged, and the blonde gasped for air trying to scream, being choked as the black woman’s nails tightened down upon her orb.  Diamond leaned in and whispered in Lauren's ear "I am going to break you little Barbie Doll wanna be…starting with mauling these fake tits!”  Lauren thrashed on the mat, her shapely legs kicking out in hopes of freeing herself, but the black woman wasn’t letting her prey escape.  Diamond’s long legs slid around the blonde’s tiny midsection and then clamped together tightly scissoring the blonde in the center of the ring.  The crowd was going apeshit, the blonde was held tightly in a sexy modified choke/tit attack only seconds into the match.  

Diamond’s left arm was locked tightly around Lauren’s throat preventing the blonde from drawing air, and the black woman’s right hand was working over the hottie’s ample breast.  “Let go of my boob!” Lauren squeaked, her eyes bulged as Diamond began squeezing her rock hard thighs together crushing the blonde’s waist, the black gal screamed, “Did you pay a lot for these tits cause you’re going to have to buy a new pair when I am done sweetie!”  Things were going to get a lot worse for Lauren, as Diamond let her body fall back to the mat, Lauren’s body pressed tightly against the black woman, while her rock hard thighs crushing the blonde’s midsection, while she continued choking the beauty out.  “Pass out now bitch and save yourself the pain I plan on putting you through…it’s better off if you don’t experience it beleve me!”  Lauren couldn’t draw breath, and the blonde’s eyes bulged wildly, trapped in the center of the ring and helpless to free herself from the life sapping hold.  Gasping instead of shrieking the blonde’s body shuddered as the black woman’s right hand was squeezing the blonde’s ample breast flesh, “I can’t even hold this silicone filled sack…it’s like a fuckin watermelon!”  Diamond screamed, her nails gouging as much flesh as her fingers could hold.  

Pinned in place, and bucking wildly, Lauren pawed at the fingers tearing into her suddenly aching breast, panic filling her as she struggled to break free.  “It burrrrnnnssss!”  The blonde shrieked out, Diamond’s nails felt like razors ravaging her tender breast, the blonde’s frantic pawing at the black woman’s fingers doing little to assuage the pain.  Her shapely legs tried kicking out, but Diamond’s muscular thighs were draped over hers and the blonde couldn’t get any traction.  “Go nighty nighty…I have some fun things planned for you whore!” Diamond screamed choking the hottie.  Head lolling side to the side, the blonde was unable to draw air and felt herself getting light headed as the black woman was still choking her with her left arm pinned around her neck.  Diamond’s right hand was wildly groping the blonde’s breast, “How much can you take before you pass out?  These fans are going to love watching me humiliate you, you worthless bitch!”  Lauren’s hands continued to paw at the black woman’s right hand trying to pry her breast free from the hellacious attack, but Diamond’s fingers were like glue stuck in place, her nails mauling her melon and gouging her flesh.  

“Please…let go of my boob!” Lauren’s whined, while her struggles were getting weaker by the second, the fans screams echoing in her head accompanied by a dull buzzing sound.  “How long?  How long until you pass out cxnt?  Diamond asked, her forearm clamped like a vice around the blonde’s neck.  Lauren was deathly afraid of passing out, and wildly began thrusting up with her shapely legs, bucking and trying to get something behind her thrust.  Diamond chuckled, watching the blonde’s sexy thighs going up and down like she was humping the air, “Is that how you fuck…like a dead fish?  I guess when you look like a Barbie doll you ain’t gotta be good in the sack!”  Finally the blonde’s squirming paid off and Lauren’s face began draining of the bright red color it had become, the beauty sucked in some much-needed air, while her hands came up and cupped her burning right breast.  “You fucking bitch!” Lauren screamed, her sensitive mammary burning, “How dare you attack my breast?”  

Diamond laughed, “Barbie those tits are getting deflated tonight…you ain’t felt shit yet!”  The black woman was already back on the attack, stomping forward her foot flew through the air and blasted into the blonde’s hands which were cupping her boob.  Lauren’s face grimaced with pain as her breast was flattened against her chest, the booming kick sent the beauty down to the canvas.  The bigger black woman never slowed, her foot flying back and slamming into the side of the blonde’s head.  Lauren gasped, her head ringing and her body rolling to the side, but Diamond was already continuing the attack driving another kick slamming into the blonde’s ribs, sending the blonde back to the canvas.  Diamond suddenly went wild, letting loose a flurry of kicks that all slammed into Lauren's ribs, each time painfully driving the tip of her shoe harder and harder into Lauren's midsection.   Lauren groaned sexily with each kick and the blonde gasped for air as drawing a breath seemed to be more than she could handle, again the black woman’s foot hammered her aching torso.  

When Lauren brought her hands down to guard her aching ribs, Diamond stepped backward and then her foot lashed out blasting the blonde’s right breast.  “Myyyy booooobbbb!”  Lauren shrieked in pure agony, the tip of the black woman’s shoe crushing her implant flattening it painfully against her chest bone.  The blonde was flat on her back, both hands coming up and cupping her aching orb, but Diamond gave her no rest, the black woman reaching down latching onto her long blonde hair.  “You’re gonna be bald when you leave here cxnt!” Diamond screamed wrapping the blonde’s long locks around her wrists.  “Myyyyy haiiirrrrr!” Lauren cried out painfully as her scalp blazed with pain.  The blonde screamed, “It hurts….letttt go!” Lauren was ripped off the mat, and then violently yanked forward, stumbling in her heeled shoes.  Around and around the black woman led the screaming beauty, Diamond yelling, “I’m gonna rip this bleached blonde whore-hair right from your head!  You see most girls go for thick clumps when they try to pull out hair…but not me I learned you grab thin strands…thin strands are so much easier to rip out!”   Diamond pulled left, right, left, and Lauren was forced to stumble along as she was led around the ring painfully, her head yanked side to side.  

“Plleaseeeee let go!  It burnnnns!” Lauren shrieked, the blonde dragged towards the corner of the ring, her fingers trying to dislodge the black woman’s hands from her hair.  Diamond wrapped the thin strands of bleached hair around her wrist and then slammed the beauties face down into the turnbuckle.  Laruen’s face pounded into the padded buckle and then the black woman repeated the move.  Diamond had her hands tightly secured in the blonde’s hair and yanked backwards, Lauren screaming as pain blazed in her burning scalp.  Left and right, back and forth the wild black woman tugged and yank until an ear piercing shriek filled the air, “MMmmmyyyy haiiiirrr!”  The gorgeous blonde’s scream echoed in the air as the black woman was left holding a thin strand of bleached blonde hair in her right hand.

“You’re going to have to invest in a good wig when I get done ripping you’re skanky hair out!” Diamond yelled letting the screaming blonde fall to the canvas.  Lauren sat on the mat, her hands coming up to her head where the thin chunk of hair was ripped from her scalp, tears coating her enchanting eyes.  The blonde was panic-stricken as Diamond stood over her waving her own hair in her face, “I’m going to rip it ALL from your head slut!” The black woman again helped herself to two handfuls of bleached blonde locks and began yanking the blonde beauty off the mat.  Lauren was scarred for her precious hair and the blonde scrambled to rise of the mat just as a brutal punch hammered into her tight midsection.  One hand on the blonde’s wrist, the black woman yanked forward and slid the blonde’s head between her powerful thighs.  The hunched over Goddess’s ass looked incredible as it wiggled side to side as she felt pressure slowly building in her temples as the black woman’s thighs clamped together.  Diamond’s right hand quickly rose in the air, slashing down across the blonde’s left ass cheek.  “You dirty little bitch!” Diamond yelled, her ass getting spanked again.  

The crowd roared watching the sexy blonde’s ass shake side-to-side as she tried to dodge the next painful smack, which cracked down upon her suddenly stinting left ass cheek.  “Lettttt gooooo!” Lauren yelled, head trapped tightly in place, her left ass cheek taking another stinging smack.  “You” smack, “Are,” smack, smack, “Going” smack, “To” smack, “Beg” smack, smack, smack “Me” smack “For” smack, smack “Mercy!”  The black woman screamed while slapping away at the blonde’s up thrust ass.  “Please le go!” Lauren whined.  Again and again the black woman’s hand rose and slashed down, Lauren’s ass bright red, both cheeks wiggling and jiggling after each smack.  The blonde dug her hands into the black woman’s thighs, pushing back Lauren was somehow trying to break free from Diamond’s vice like thighs but was hunched over and held in place.  The blonde finally began to wiggle her head free, but Diamond quickly wrapped her arms around the blonde’s tiny mid section and she began hoisting her aching opponent right off the ground.  Lauren was suddenly flipped in the air and then powerbombed back to the mat, the wind shot from her as she laid spread eagle on the canvas and in pain.  

Diamond went for the pin, and the crowd began booing loudly, clearly not wanting the match to end so quickly.  As the ref’s count reached two, the black woman quickly yanked Lauren off the mat deciding to have some more fun with the weak blonde jobber.  With her hand latched in the blonde’s long locks, the black woman hissed, “You ain’t getting off that easy you blonde cxnt…I’m going to fuck you up…bad!”  The crowd screamed as the black woman began wrapping the blonde’s long bleached locks around her wrists.  “Get your fat ass up bitch!”  Diamond screamed yanking backward, the black woman dragged the gasping Goddess off the mat and pulled her up to her feet.  With one hand wrapped tightly around the blonde’s hair, Diamond’s free hand cocked back and flew forward hammering into the side of the blonde’s head.  Lauren’s legs buckled, but Diamond ripped back yanking the blonde up using her hair like a handle.  Lauren cried out in pain as Diamond once again slid the blonde’s head between her vice like thighs, the blonde’s bright red ass cheeks wiggling sexily back and forth as the beauty one again was trapped in the center of the ring.  

Lauren groaned as the pain began mounting in her temples, and just as the blonde began pushing against Diamond’s thighs she cried out, “Oh No!  Pleaseeeeee you wouldn’t!”  Diamond had reached forward and with two hands, the black woman grabbed the back of the blonde’s thong bikini bottom.  Smiling from ear to ear, Diamond’s grip tightened on the sexy material and the black woman began yanking back, hissing  “The fuck I wouldn’t you slut!”   “NNNNOOOO!!!!” Lauren’s shriek of agony filled the air when Diamond began to pull the material into the blonde’s crotch, the crowd going wild watching the sexy Goddess thong bottom being yanked into her pussy.  Diamond’s arms were straining, the black woman tugging the thong into the air, “You’re fatter than you look bitch!” “It hurrrrttts” Laruen’s sexy scream filled the air, the blonde trying to somehow alleviate the pain tearing through her sensitive slits.  

“It’s supposed to hurt you dumb fake titted cxnt!”  Diamond screamed yanking backwards on the material.  Lauren thrashed and screamed out in agony and the blonde’s wails of anguish only added fuel to the fire as Diamond pulled back harder and harder stretching the material high up off her ass.  The crowd went wild as the blonde’s bikini bottom was wedged deeper and deeper into her nether region, her hips shifting side to side as she stood on her tip toes to try to alleviate the pain.  “My crotch…oohhh God…stop!” Laruen screams, her long legs stretched upward, the muscles in her thighs straining as she tried to somehow squirm free.  Up and down Diamond’s arms strained as she lifted the material higher into the air with each tug, the blonde shrieking and begging for release from the humiliating and painful hold.   The bikini was thinning by the second, working itself deeper into the blonde’s crotch, Lauren’s head held tightly in place between the black woman’s thighs.   After what seamed like and eternity for Lauren, Diamond finally released her grip on the bikini and let the blonde crumple to the canvas.  Lauren sobbed, curling into a ball, the blonde slowly attempting to pick the stretched out bikini from her aching crotch.

Diamond bent down latching onto the blonde’s tiny ankle, pulling her limp leg off the ground.  “Time for you to feel some real pain cxnt!”  Diamond yelled out.  The black woman began wrapping Lauren’s ankle around her own leg, spun around, and then fell back down to the mat applying a text book figure four in the center of the ring.   “Oh what the fuck!”  The blonde yelled out as a burning pain was growing in her left knee, and within seconds, she began shaking her head screaming at Diamond to break the hold.    The black woman reared upward on the trapped hottie’s ankle and a shriek of pain echoed in the air, “Ohhhh fuuuccck!”  Lauren became aware of the severity of her predicament as Diamond was now rearing upward and twisting outward on her ankle, while simultaneously driving her leg downward increasing the pressure in the blonde’s buckling knee.  Diamond twisted outward, “Don’t worry whore…you don’t need this knee to suck dick!”  The blonde’s arms flailed wildly about, looking for a way out of the grueling hold, shaking her upper body side to side in hopes of freeing herself from the building pain.  “Please let me go…it hurts!” Lauren was screaming as the hold was now held in place for over a minute, the blonde begging for release.  

“I can’t take it!  It hurts!!!!  I give up!” the blonde hottie was screaming her submission.   Diamond smiled hearing the blonde screams, the black woman twisting and turning on the mat, rearing up on Lauren’s ankle putting everything she had into hurting her opponent, “You clueless fuck…your submission means nothing in this match!  I’m gonna beat you bloody!”  The blonde’s head whipped back and forth, screaming for the referee to help her, but the stripped shirt man did little to end the pain, “Ohhh please…please help me!”   Lauren desperately looked for a way out of the hold, yet every time she moved her lower body, the pain amplified as her knee twisted the other way.  Tears coated her eyes, and pushing down the blonde dug her palms into the mat and began trying to crawl to the ropes.  Her ass lifted off the mat, and the blonde wailed in pain as her leg twisted against Diamond’s thigh, the black woman lifting upward on Lauren’s ankle applying even more pressure.   The black woman yelled, “You’re going to look good walking around with a cane when I snap your knee!”  Pushing against the mat again, she tried crawling back somehow, her arms giving out, Lauren failing miserably as Diamond just kept the pressure up.  

Minute two of the grueling hold brought a whole new level of pain as Lauren’s knee felt like the tendons were going to snap at any second.  The blonde shrieked, “I quuuuuitttttt….oh pllleasssee stop!” screaming her surrender again and again, but the black woman held tightly and refused to break the hold.  Running out of options, Lauren tried to thrust her body to the side or somehow turn over, but Diamond had little trouble moving with the blonde’s body keeping the figure four locked in place.  Lauren continued screaming out in pain, and once again the desperate blonde tried pushing herself back towards the ropes again.  Slowly, Lauren pushed her hands into the mat and pushed back, gaining an inch closer to the ropes, but at this rate her knee would be snapped.   Finally the black woman ended the hold, Diamond rising off the mat arms overhead listening to the screams of the crowd, while Lauren lay on the canvas and tried to tend to her aching knee.  Diamond stopped her showboating and turned her attention back to Lauren, the black woman again bending down latching onto Lauren’s left ankle.  

This time Diamond stays standing, steps on the inside of Lauren’s thigh with one foot and begins to twist the blonde’s ankle outward.  “I got a hundred ways to make you scream slut” Diamond taunted the trapped hottie.  Lauren begins pounding the mat in agony, the blonde’s damaged leg feeling a whole new level off pain once the ankle lock is in place.   Diamond tightens her grip and Lauren can’t put much into kicking her left leg free, her left knee throbbing from the figure four.  Diamond is now all smiles, having Lauren writhing on the canvas in pain, the black woman violently twists and pulls her ankle to the side eliciting a shriek of agony.  “Oh fuck…fuck, fuck, fuck it hurrrrttsss” Lauren yells out and is wildly pounding the mat, the ankle lock taking its toll, her right leg furiously trying to somehow kick Diamond.  Diamond begins dodging the blonde’s kicks, still pulling up and twisting her ankle, each time applying more and more pressure to Lauren’s aching knee.  Some of the blonde’s kicks of desperation began hitting her legs, and Diamond decides to change tactics.  Standing off the blonde’s inner thigh the black woman stepped back and began slamming kicks into Lauren’s aching left knee.  

Lauren’s arms slam down to the mat, her twisting knee kicked out unnaturally to the side, her leg still suspended in the air.  A second kick bows her leg outward and finally her leg is fee of Diamond’s grasp, but the damage appears to have been done.  Lauren curls up and tries to bring her left leg up, her knee barely moving in response.  Diamond smiled, “I need some more of this bleached blonde hair for my trophy collection!”  The black woman wastes no time, reaching down grabbing two handfuls of blonde hair, Diamond again twists the strands around her wrists and then begins ripping backward.  “Nooooo!  Pllleaseee not my hhaaiiiirrrrr!” Lauren screamed out roughly hauled to her feet yet again barely able to put any weight on her damaged left leg.  Her leg buckled the instant she placed any weight upon it, but before she could crumble to the mat Diamond began shaking her around by her golden mane.  Diamond seemed hell bent on ripping more of the battered beauties hair out and was shaking the blonde hottie around like a ragdoll.  

The crowd was screaming and chanting as Lauren’s leg buckled outward, her ankle twisted awkwardly in her heels.  The blonde went down to the mat, screaming in agony as another clump of her golden locks were ripped from her scalp.  “Myyy haiiirrrr!”  The blonde lie on the mat screaming, her heeled feet kicking the canvas as the black woman stood over her waving the blonde’s clump of hair in her hand, “My second trophy!  I can’t wait for more!”  Again the black woman bent down, knocking Lauren’s hands aside, and helped herself to two more handfuls of hair.  “Hope you can walk fast in your heels cxnt!” Diamond yelled, and began dragging the beauty off the mat and then around the center of the ring spinning in a circle.  Lauren was having trouble standing and each time her left leg buckled, her scalp flared in pain as she pulled in tow.  Doing a full lap around the ring, the black woman reared back and began wildly shaking the beauty around in a tight circle, the blonde screaming as she was limping along.  

After a few more seconds of pain for Lauren, Diamond was able to throw her dazed opponent backward into the turnbuckle.  Lauren's back hit hard and Diamond was already moving, charging forward, lowering a shoulder and slamming into the blonde’s tight stomach.  “Ommmphhh!” Lauren moaned, her back blasting into the turnbuckle, clearly dazed from the jarring impact.  Diamond dropped back a step, her arm already rearing back and the black woman brought a stinging forearm smack across Lauren's upper chest.  Lauren moaned and her arms came up to shield her quivering chest, while Diamond stepped back lowering her shoulder and drove it straight into Lauren’s stomach.  Lauren’s arms limply dropped to the side, stunned from the shoulder to her tight stomach, leaving her hanging in the corner looking crucified, her long sweaty hair draped over her face.  

A closed fisted punch hammered into the side of the dazed beauties head, snapping her face outward, the blonde’s eyes rolled back as her head lolled side to side.  Her arms began coming over the ropes and her body fell from the corner, crumpling down to the mat, lying on her chest. Continuing the destruction, the black woman flipped the blonde on her back, Lauren looking clueless as to what was forthcoming.  Diamond stood at Lauren's head and began to place her feet on top of the blonde’s long disheveled hair, the black woman reaching forward and grabbing both of Lauren's arms securing a grip on her wrists.  “Oh no…not my hair…oh please!”  Diamond yelled out, trying to mimic Lauren’s sultry screams, mocking the blonde.  Smiling evilly, Diamond began violently pulling up and back on the blonde’s limp arms while standing on top off Lauren's hair.  “Myyyy haiiiiirrr!” Lauren shrieked, her scalp was instantly ablaze with pain, fearing her hair would be ripped from her scalp, her torso pulled off the mat while her head remained pinned against the canvas. Diamond wrenched upward on Lauren’s arms, then let the blonde’s beaten body drop back to the mat, only to pull up violently, forcing another pained scream from the battered blonde.  She repeated the move again and again, poor Lauren could only cry out and try to pry her hair free from the black woman’s vice like grip.  

After a few more agonizing pulls, Diamond finally let go of Lauren's hands which immediately went to her head to tend to her aching scalp and ensure all of her hair was still attached to her burning scalp.  With her hands in her hair, Lauren couldn’t keep Diamond from stomping on her unprotected stomach.  Even though her abs were rock hard, the wind was again knocked out of her body.  Diamond bent down and helped herself to two thick handfuls of Lauren’s long blonde hair, and had little problem pulling the aching beauty upward.  Diamond held onto Lauren’s hair with her left hand, the black woman backed up a step and then unleashed a hard right fist blasting deep into the center of Lauren’s tight midsection.  Lauren’s left leg crumbled, and the blonde was about to slump to the mat but the black woman ripped her back up to her feet yanking on her hair to hold her in place.  Another fist flew through the air and hammered into Lauren’s stomach catching her just above her stretched out bikini bottom.  This time the blonde fell to the mat gasping for air that didn’t seem to come, her midsection aching.  

Diamond hauled the aching beauty up again and her arm came back and then violently chopped a flying slash across the blonde’s upper breasts.  Lauren’s ample bosom shook wildly and the blonde suddenly cried out in pain as Diamond slammed a closed fisted punch into the outer curve of Lauren’s already sore right breast.  “Ohhh Gawwwddd!” Lauren cried out, backpedaling in shock with her mouth hanging open in pain but before her hands came up to hold her aching mammary, Diamond reared back and slammed the same breast again with an uppercut, smacking it flying out from the confines of the sexy one piece black bikini.  “Myyyy booooobbb!” Lauren’s screamed in shock and pain as her full firm fake breast quivered, naked and exposed on the blonde’s heaving chest, a few nail marks visible on the tan flesh from the black woman’s earlier breast claw.  The crowd went ballistic seeing her full D-cup breast flopping about, her big thick dark areola smack in the middle of the massive mound, the tanned flesh glistening the arena lights.  The blonde squealed and closed her eyes in pain, falling backward until her spine hit the top rope.  

Lauren thought she was about to fall through the ring ropes, and in panic the blonde quickly latched onto the top ring rope gripping it for support.  This played right into her opponent’s hand as Diamond stepped up and slammed another jarring uppercut into Lauren’s free hanging right breast.  “Fake titted slut!” the black woman yelled out smiling in satisfaction.  The perfect mound of flesh flew upward and the crowd went crazy as the blonde’s flawless face contorted in pain as she tightly clenched the ropes and prayed for an end to the pain, her orb almost smacking up into her chin.  A nasty fourth punch slammed home and tears stained the blonde’s gorgeous face and Lauren looked like she was ready to fall through the ropes.  At the last second, the Goddess’s hands clamped tightly onto the top ropes, clinging to them for support and let Diamond continue her evil attack.  The black woman latched onto the blonde’s bikini strings and peeled it away in one swipe, leaving her exquisite torso completely exposed as the bikini hung around her tiny midsection.

Lauren looked to die for, arms still latched onto the ropes, her big breasts looked like two delicious half melons, capped with thimble sized brown nipples.  “I want to hear you beg” Diamond yelled out and continued to pummel Lauren, hammering punches into the blonde’s washboard stomach and firm breasts.  “God this feels so good!” The black woman commented loving the feeling of her fists smashing into the blonde’s tits, every time a sexy groan of agony filled the air, the blonde’s boobs wildly shaking and shooting around her chest.  Unwilling to beat Lauren senseless just yet, Diamond finished with two hard punches slamming into the outsides of each of the blonde’s breasts and then stood back to watch the disoriented Goddess slowly slink down to the mat sobbing.  Lauren’s golden tan skin glistened, both hands cupping her aching breasts, and a mass of her lustrous blonde hair hanging down over her face.  

“We’re just getting started on the pain sugar!” The black woman again plucks the now topless Goddess of the mat, and Diamond quickly sends a right cross slamming into Lauren’s tight midsection.  A second jarring punch sends Lauren bending forward gasping for air, and Diamond begins firing open hand slaps and smacks across the blonde’s head.  Wildly the black woman begins bitch-slapping Lauren back and forth, and it isn’t long before Diamond closes her fists and decides to unleash a fury.  “Time for a face lift…you better know a good plastic surgeon!”  Diamond yells out.  Closed fisted punches begin to slam into the blonde’s head knocking her back and forth, the blonde looking lost as her face is blasted left and right.   A grueling right hook stuns the dazed hottie connecting flush with her temple, buckling her knees.  A forearm flies through the air and smashes into Lauren’s nose sending the blonde crumpling down to the mat, both hands holding her aching face.  

Diamond drops down, rolls Lauren on to her back, the blonde’s exposed breasts spilling off the side of her torso, the black woman quickly straddling her tiny waist pinning her arms against her aching body and ready to dish out some pain.  Diamond quickly raises her right arm and violently drives it downward slapping the blonde’s cheek.  “Ugly” smack “Dirty” smack, smack “Fucking” smack “Bitch” smack.  The black woman’s hands go back and forth alternating painful smacks again and again, the blonde wildly bucking to free her arms as her head is whipped side to side.   Lauren’s face is bright red, her cheeks bitch slapped again and again, the beauty sobbing in pain.  After a painful minute of abuse for Lauren, Diamond finally rises off the aching Goddess, but not before grabbing a handful of long blonde hair hauling Lauren back up with her.  “I need another clump of slut hair!” Diamond screams, getting a two-hand grip on her opponent’s long wildly strewn hair and begins shaking the blonde back and forth, ripping the stunned beauty side to side, who struggles to stay standing on her numb left knee.   Lauren’s bright red face is pursed in pain as her scalp is on fire as she is hair hauled around and around, exposed breasts flopping about her chest.  

“Plllllleeeeeasssseeee!  It Huurrrrrttttsss!” Lauren screams, stumbling along for the ride.  The blonde’s entire scalp is ablaze, and another shriek echoes out as the big black woman is left holding another tuft of bleached blonde hair.  Lauren lay on the mat, sobbing in agony and both hands holding her burning scalp, the black woman now having ripped three strands of her long locks from her head.  Bending down, the black woman latches onto the blonde’s left wrist and has no problem hoisting her upward.  Once the blonde is dragged to the center of the ring, Diamond latches onto Lauren’s forearm and sends her dazed opponent shooting into the ropes.  Lauren lifelessly shoots back and into Diamond’s outstretched arm crushing the blonde in a perfect clothesline hammering into her neck and sending her flying backward.  Lauren groans as she lands on her back with a thud, all the air in her lungs driven from her aching body, the blonde praying for an end to the torment.  

Diamond again bends over, grasping a handful of long blond hair and begins yanking Lauren up. “Three trophies I get to take home so far…how much more hair can I rip from your peroxide bleached whore head!”  The blonde never gets a chance to respond, and is instantly bent over at the waist as Diamond’s fist slammed into her stomach catching her just above her stretched out bikini bottom.  Diamond rips her back upright and tightly holding the blonde’s head in place with her hair, the black woman again sends a fist blasting into Lauren’s tight belly.  Lauren groans, and the black woman begins slamming closed fists pounding the blonde’s aching mid-section.  Thuds and sexy groans fill the air as Diamond’s closed fisted blows are sapping the life from the blonde who is being driven back toward the ropes.  Lauren is in serious trouble as the punches are getting higher and higher, her breasts again taking a round of hammering shots.

“Please…my tits…no more!’  Lauren begs as the black woman’s left hair is still tightly wrapped in her hair, the right hand slamming punches into her breasts.  Lauren weekly tries blocking the grueling punches and is reward by a snap kick slamming into the outside of her left knee, instantly buckling her leg.  “Eiiiihhh!” The blonde shrieks as she is jerked upward by the hair, and her face is met with the black woman’s knuckles.  Lauren saw stars as her nose was driven flat into her face, Diamond’s knuckles cracking against her nostrils.  The blonde’s head was pulled to the side and another closed fisted punch hammered into her China doll face, this slamming into her luscious pink lips.  Lauren’s head snapped   back, and the black woman once more has a two handed grips on the blonde’s face, “You ugly bitch…if you didn’t have fake tits no one would look at you!”  Diamond charges forward and mashed the blonde’s face into the turnbuckle.  

Diamond repeats the move again and again, hammering the blonde’s nose blasting down into the rough padding, the crowd wildly chanting with each shot.  “How does that feel whore?” Diamond yells out mashing the blonde’s face down again and again.  After ten straight face mashes, Lauren was seeing stars, her nose pulsing with pain, but before she could get her bearing the black woman helped herself to the blonde’s long hair yet again.   The black woman quickly slid the blonde’s head between her legs and then hoists upward, holding Lauren upside down, held tightly against her frame in mid air and in position for a perfect piledriver.  Lauren’s long blonde mane is sprawled along the mat, her exposed breast implants trying to defy gravity and stay in place on her chest, the blonde forced to view the arena upside down as she is helplessly walked around the ring.  She tried bucking free, but the black woman held her tight, not allowing the blonde to wiggle an inch.  The crowd was on there feet watching in awe, Lauren’s big breasts flopping wildly about, her golden mane dragging along the canvas.  After almost a minute of parading her blonde trophy around the ring, Diamond felt her arms growing tired and the big black woman drives forward piledriving Lauren to the mat.  The impact was sickening as the blonde’s neck bent at a horrific angle, the Goddess laying chest first in a heap and sobbing, neither of her arms responding as she tries to bring them up to her numb neck.  

Diamond took a few seconds to catch her breath and watched with a sick smile on her face as the blonde finally brought her hands up to her aching neck.  Figuring ten seconds was enough time for her to recover, Diamond went right back on the attack, yanking Lauren off the mat again, this time scooping up the shocked beauty up with one arm between Lauren's thighs, hefting her in the air shoulder high.  Diamond once again listened to the roaring crowd, slowly parading the broken blonde around the ring, displaying Lauren’s wriggling body in the air before finally slamming the helpless beauty down to the mat.  Lauren's body flew down, struck the mat, and then bounced back into the air almost a foot, her exposed breasts shaking uncontrollably about her chest.  The blonde tried to rise, and instantly dropped back to the mat, and moaning from the blazing pain as she tried to reach back to massage her throbbing back.  Diamond loomed over Lauren whose breath had been completely taken from, the blonde’s entire body pain filled, and the black woman smiled planning her next move.  

Diamond reached down grabbing hold of Lauren's right arm and pulled it forcefully, painfully yanking it up behind the blonde’s back.  Lauren started to move her legs in a crawling motion trying to ease the pain in her burning shoulder, but Diamond just kept ripping her arm upward moving right along with the blonde.  Diamond lifted upward and then began twisting Lauren’s arm and wrist only adding to the pain and discomfort the beaten blonde was already experiencing.   Lauren’s shapely legs kicked and bucked, while her free arm swung wildly, but she couldn’t break free of the hold and could only scream in agony.  After almost a minute, Diamond let the blonde’s arm go and reached down grabbing a fistful of Lauren's long blonde hair pulling the aching Goddess back up to her feet.  Lauren looked drunk as she stumbled around the ring until a brutal punch to the stomach had her bent in half and hunched over gasping for air.  Diamond stepped forward and quickly wrapped her arms around the blonde’s midsection, hoisted backward and then slammed her to the mat in a picture perfect side suplex.  

The blonde was in lala land as she laid spread eagle, her head ringing, her breath short gasps.  The black woman wasted no time, stepped forward and blasted a kick flying into the blonde’s upper thigh.   Lauren fought to crawl up to her hands and knees, but Diamond lashed out her leg, and the blonde was sent rolling across the mat, another vicious kick smacked into her side.  Diamond reached down and grabbed Lauren's stretched out bikini bottom and before the blonde even knew what was happening, the black woman quickly pulled it down over her curvy thighs.  The crowd went crazy, the blonde Barbie Doll was totally nude, except for her pink stiletto heels, her neatly trimmed bush on display for all to see.  The black woman quickly spun Lauren so her shoulders were pressed against the canvas, the weakened blonde now offering no resistance totally broken down.  Diamond latched onto both of the blonde’s ankles and spread her legs as wide as she could, and the blonde’s crotch seemed to be an inviting target for some abuse.  Diamond smiled down at the Goddess, “You don’t plan on fucking any one anytime soon whore?”  

“Oh no…no you wouldn’t!”  A look of pure horror crossed Lauren’s stunning face as the black woman’s foot drew back and then flew forward blasting the hard point shoe tip slamming into the blonde’s wide open crotch.   Waves of pain hit the battered blonde like she had never felt before, her body shuddering in response to the horrific punt, and she thought she was going to throw up as her stomach churned.  “Hell yeah I would!” Diamond yelled out, still holding tightly onto the blonde’s ankles, legs still spread wide apart, the black woman let a second kick fly, this one harder then the first nailing the helpless blonde square in her aching pussy.  Lauren had black trails streaming down her flushed cheeks from her eye shadow and the blonde was sobbing like a baby, as the pain was more than she could take.  The black woman quickly lifted her foot up in the air and then drove her spiky heel tip squarely into the blonde’s crotch.  Lauren's shriek mindlessly, her legs being spread further apart while the black woman’s stiletto heel was now grinding against her sensitive crotch.  

Diamond yelled, “Scream for me cxnt…screeeaaam!”  The evil black woman smiled listening to the sobs and shrieks, continuing to grind her heel tip around and around the blonde’s exposed pussy tearing apart her sensitive womanhood.  Finally Lauren’s legs worked free from Diamond’s hold, the black woman forced to let them fall to the mat, the blonde curling into the fetal position, sobbing like a baby while massaging her aching crotch which burned like fire.  Diamond rolled Lauren over on to her back and quickly straddled the blonde’s waist as both her hands ran over the blonde’s exposed breasts.  Lauren’s nickel sized nipples hardened as the black woman began massaging the blonde’s ample bosom “Oooohhhh these fake titties feel goooooddd!”  Her hands squeezed as much flesh as she could hold and the black woman smiled evilly as she massaged the blonde’s big bosom.  Diamond purred massaging the big mounds, “Ohhhhhh yeah…I can feel the silicone sacks inside here….what a dirty little whore!”  

The crowd loved it, the blonde’s tits were getting fondled and she was helpless to defend herself, broken in the center of the ring.  The black woman quickly changed tactics, her fingernails clamping down upon the blonde’s fake tits, the black woman begins lifting upward.  “Ohhhh my GOOOOODDD!” Lauren shrieks as her back slowly lifts off the canvas, the black woman lifting the blonde upward by her tits!  Her long hair whips side to side, and the blonde continues screaming as her body is lifted off the mat, pain tearing through her sensitive breasts.  Fingernails tearing into the blonde’s mound, Diamond stuns everyone in attendance as the black woman now has the blonde’s body a foot off the ground holding her solely by her battered boobs.  

Luckily for the big titted blonde her boobs were to much for the black woman to hold and Diamond finally lost her grip.  Lauren slumped back to the mat, sobbing and her breasts were gouged with nail marks from the devastating move.  “I need to flatten these fuckin things!” Diamond screams, sliding back down to the mat, straddling the beaten beauties waist.  Evilly, the black woman began to unleash a flurry of hard jarring punches to the blonde’s ample boobs, each punch thudded as fists pounded the mashed mammaries.  Left right left the fists flew down, each splattering the blonde’s battered breasts and the blonde was sobbing in pain.  Finally the blonde’s sweaty arms slid free and the aching hottie was able to shield her throbbing tits, and the blonde was sobbing when the black woman stood up off of her.  Again Diamond bent down, latched onto the blonde’s wrists and pulled her up to her feet.  The black woman slid Lauren's sweat soaked head between her legs and wrapped her arms around her waist.  Diamond reared back, lifted the blonde up and slammed her down to the mat for a second powerbomb.  The blonde’s breasts shoot around wildly, and her eyes rolled back in her head as she lay naked and spread eagle in the center of the ring.  

Diamond slid on top of Lauren’s body and went for the pin, her right arm sliding across the blonde’s neck while her left hand clamped on the blonde’s exposed crotch.  The count was a formality, and as it went on, Diamond began raking her nails evilly along the blonde’s exposed pussy lips.  Lauren tried to close her thighs, but it was to little to late as she was forced to endure the excruciating pain tearing apart her womanhood.  The count hit three, ending the match, but Diamond still continued abusing the blonde’s crotch, mauling her pussy lips with her fingernails “You nasty slut!”  Lauren had tears streaming down her eyes, and was to weak to fight back, the blonde shrieking as Diamond’s nails were now inside her pussy tearing apart her sensitive nether region.  Her legs bucked and thrashed, but the black woman’s hand raked back and forth, abusing the blonde with a smile on her face the whole time taking satisfaction in hearing the beauty scream for help.  Diamond’s nails raked over the blonde’s clitoris sending a whole level of pain ripping through Lauren’s lower body.  

By the time the black woman’s hand finally left Lauren’s crotch, the blonde’s face was bright red from shrieking, and her cheeks were coated with trails of makeup and tears.  Her hands gingerly went down to her aching woman hood, but she was unable to sooth the pain pulsing through her pussy.  She curled in a fetal ball, but never got a chance to rest as Diamond latched onto her hair and ripped her off the mat.  Long blonde hair was strewn everywhere on Lauren’s head, and her legs buckled but Diamond held the aching beauty by the hair with her left hand and her right fist smashed into the blonde’s face.  Laruen went down to the mat like a sack of bricks, the blonde not moving.  Diamond walked over to Lauren’s stretched out bikini and stormed back over to the blonde flipping her chest first onto the canvas.  Lauren never stirred, the fans going ballistic as the black woman soon had both of the blonde’s limp arms pulled behind her.  Diamond wrapped the black swimsuit around and around the blonde’s wrists and then began knotting the material tighter.

Lauren lay motionless, the blonde having no clue her hands were bound behind her.  Bending down, Diamond had no problem dragging the knocked out Goddess of the mat and began leading her towards the corner of the ring.  The fans had no idea what was about to happen as the blonde was pushed/carried towards the turnbuckle, her aching tits swelling and turning purple.  The black woman had no problem propping Lauren up on her shoulder as she slid through the ring ropes, stomped down the steps and made her way toward the steel ring divider.  The blonde was in lala land as the black woman slid her limp frame off her shoulder and propped her back up against the steel crowd divider.  Diamond lifted the bound beauties arms up and over the top of the steel and the blonde’s arms caught against the metal keeping her body held upright.  Lauren’s aching and swollen breasts were bulging as they were perfectly thrust outward in the awkward position, her bound arms straining as they pinned her in place.  Diamond reared back and a brutal bitch smack smashed the blonde’ cheek, her head whipping to the side and her eyes fluttering open.  “Whaaat…where am I?”  Laruen’s head spun side to side, her arms not moving and panic began filling her.  Diamond stood only a few feet away from her captive, smiling with satisfaction, “You’re in hell cxnt!”  Diamond stepped away from the blonde and walked over towards a rather plain looking flat chested girl.  

After a brief conversation the black woman helped the brunette over the steel divider and the duo walked over towards Lauren, the blonde’s sweaty hair whipping side to side, “Please….leave me alone!”  Lauren screamed.  “Go ahead…squeeze that silicone filled sack…sluts like her ruin it for girls like you!  Teach this skank a lesson!”  Diamond yelled at the brunette she pulled out of the crowd, who began smiling and apparently wanting to inflict some pain on the blonde Goddess.   The brunette’s arms shoot forward, her hands opening wide and then her nails clamping down on Lauren's aching left breast, “Holy fuck this feels like a basketball!” The brunette said in surprise as she began squeezing the aching mound, her nails gouging the sensitive flesh, and the blonde’s head flew back and a mindless scream of pure pain filled the air.    

“Hahaha…Barbie…you think you are such fucking hot shit don’t ya whore?  Sluts like you parading around with fake tits!" The brunette hissed, her nails tightly grabbing onto the blonde’s breasts, “I hope you learn a lesson you silicone filled tramp!”  Her nails tore into the blonde’s left breast, gouging the flesh so it was streaked from base to the top by red lines.  “Can’t get a guy without these can you cxnt?” the newcomer screamed, her nails now gouging the blonde’s right breast.  Laruen was sobbing, her arms not responding and tied at the wrists, she was held against the steel divider, and couldn’t stop the brunette from tearing apart her tender tits.  

Diamond came back over with another brunette walking up behind her, the duo covering on where Lauren’s tits were getting worked over.  Diamond encouraged the other brunette to get involved, and she walked up starring at Lauren’s incredible body with a look of jealousy painted on her face.  The brunette stepped forward and put her hands on Laruen’s cheeks, “What good are you going to be with out these looks of yours?” The brunette yelled as she raked her nails down Lauren's cheeks, leaving deep scratches on both sides of her once flawless face.  “Please!  Please….dear God untie me!”  The blonde screamed in agony, her cheeks burning with pain.  The brunette’s razor sharp nails were right back on the blonde’s cheeks, painfully digging into her flesh.  Again the brunette violently raked downward, the blonde’s cheeks displaying red welts as her flesh was gouged.  The brunette shook her head and turned to the side, her right fist balling up into a tight fist, Diamond smiling, “That’s it girl…teach her a lesson!”  The brunette spun around putting her weight into a huge roundhouse, swinging her fist blasting into the Goddess’s face crushing her lips.  A crack echoed out and the blonde’s head snapped back, the lolled side-to-side hanging limp, her long sweaty hair wildly disheveled and draped over her breasts.  

« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 03:45:05 AM by KarsaOrlong »

Offline KarsaOrlong

• God Member
Re: Press Your Luck
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2015, 03:45:15 AM »
“I want a souvenir to take home!”  The brunette said as she reached up and grabbed a thin strand of Lauren’s sweaty bleached blonde hair.  The brunette began tugging and pulling, “OOOOHHHH GAAAWAWDDDD it burrrnnnsss….pleaseee…not my hair…not my hair!”  Lauren begged as the brunette pulled away, ripping like a wild woman, the blonde’s head yanked side to side.  Her eyes were screwed shut, “Sstttttooppp!” she shrieked, but the brunette paid no attention, yanking away and hell bent on pulling the strand from the blonde’s scalp.  “Eiiiihhhhh!”  Laruen’s shriek filled the air as another tuft of her precious hair was ripped from her scalp, the blonde’s sweaty body pulled off the divider, yet her arms were still bound on her curvy derrière.  That was the 4th strand of hair ripped the blonde stunner’s scalp, and while none of them were thick, the pain each caused was unbearable.  The brunette waved the strand of Laruen’s hair in the blonde’s face, taunting the sobbing Goddess, “You dirty skank!  How does that feel bitch?”

Diamond bent down and lifted the lifeless Goddess up to her feet, the crowd going wild seeing her exquisite body fully on display, completely beaten down.  The beauty stumbled as she was led over to the metal crowd divider a second time, this time the fans were seated in the front row only a few feet away from the action, and were going wild.  Diamond spun the blonde around so she was facing the ring and quickly placed her bound hands on the other side of the metal divider and then slammed a punch flying into Lauren’s washboard abs.  The blonde's knees buckled and she slumped to the ground, only she never found the concrete floor as her hands got caught on the other side of the metal divider leaving her entire body suspended and completely exposed.  The blonde was literally crucified against the divider, couldn’t free her arms which were still bound, and was helplessly at the black woman’s mercy.   

Diamond looked at the fans in the front row salivating, the black woman smiled, “Go to work boys…and have some fun!”  Laruen’s was staring at the black woman and the Goddess’s heart drops as she suddenly feels a set of hands clamp down upon her breasts from behind.  The thick calloused hands begin groping and fondling her huge fake breasts, “Ohhh noo!  No!!!!!!”  Panic fills her body as she is helpless to do anything against being violated, and the black woman stands back smiling watching a huge overweight fan caressing the blonde’s breasts.  “MY GODDDD PLEASE!!!” Lauren begged and pleaded while her body thrashed in hopes of freeing herself from the crazed fan.  “Fuck you slut!” Diamond yells back watching the blonde’s tits getting played with.  The man’s pants bulged, his hands cupping and squishing the blonde’s silicone filled sacks from behind.   The big fellow slid to the side and Lauren screamed in panic as another set of hands began massaging her meaty ass cheeks. 

Fans in the front row are now practically fist fighting trying to grope or squeeze Lauren’s breasts as it is suddenly mayhem on the floor.  The fat man in the crowd suddenly goes flying to the side and another fellow steps in and violently gives the blonde’s big tits a painful squeeze.  Lauren’s head whips side to side, her hair cascading outwards, as her tits and ass are squeezed, the blonde unable to see who is copping cheap feels as she is still facing towards the ring.  Diamond stands off to the side, smiling watching as another man squeezes in and slides his hands down over the blonde’s neatly trimmed bush.  “My God…get away…get off me!” Lauren shrieked as the man’s hands were rubbing up and down over her crotch.  The bound blonde goddess is screaming at being violated as her lifeless body hangs against the metal divider helplessly.   Tits being squeezed, ass cheeks groped, and her pussy lips rubbed up and down, Lauren was totally helpless.  Now another fan gets in the action, squeezing the blonde’s other breast, the blonde’s tits getting it from both sides.   

The blonde’s squirming finally paid off, her arms busting out of their restraints, and her abused and violated body crumpled to the arena floor.  The fans on the other side of the metal divider were screaming that their fun was short lived, and the crowd began booing as security made their way down the ramp, and Jimmy’s voice booms through the speakers, “That’s all the time we have for tonight’s Press Your Luck, but don’t worry fans, the lovely Lauren will be back in two weeks time for her next Champions Challenge!” 

The beaten down Barbie lay on the cold arena floor, left in her bright pink stiletto heels hardly aware that the beating was done.  Lauren had no concept of time or how she even arrived back in her dressing room, her naked body aching from head to toe.  Her eyes slowly focused on the dressing room mirror, written in bright red lip stick “See you in two weeks!”

Offline goredsox

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2015, 05:45:56 AM »
Well done. Great work. Thank you for the fan involvement. I love when jealous fans get in on it.

Offline bishopberkley

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2015, 10:07:42 PM »
great stuff. I loved Lauren's cry of "oh no, no you wouldn't!" at such a late stage in the precedings - still disbelieving that this could be happening to a blonde goddess such as herself. It was a comedic touch for me. I also like that it was bloodless in its brutality.

Offline huntino

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2015, 05:55:27 PM »
You don,t disapoint with this story.Great fun for those who like to read about a gorgeous jobber wandering into a one sided contest.hope there some more similar to this.

Offline goredsox

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2015, 12:40:11 AM »
I really enjoyed this story and I truly appreciate your incorporation of a couple of my fetishes (Jealous female fans attacking jobber and making catty comments).  You perfected the fan involvement.  I would've loved to see more fans join in and possibly put her in a wooden stockade where they take turns assaulting her.  But I cannot complain, I thoroughly enjoyed what you wrote.
Hopefully you will produce another story similar to this!  I also liked the other story you wrote a few months back where some man stealing brunette moved in to her new boyfriends house right after she stole him from the angry blonde.  The blonde brought her friend with her and they both destroyed the sexy brunette jobber slut.  Looking forward to what you produce next!