News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My GF 1ST Professional CATFIGHT

• 4 Replies

Offline slapfan

My GF 1ST Professional CATFIGHT
« on: June 24, 2022, 08:48:27 PM »
We're currently in the process of setting up my Girlfriend 1st professional catfight and I wanted to share this news with ppl who would understand the excitement that I have. Especially when she used to be so jealous and insecure when we 1st started watching nude matches. Now shes loves Catfighting. Shes seen SUITEFIGHTS, EASTCOASTCATS, CATFIGHT HAVEN, WE BRING IT, CRYSTAL FILMS, but her Favorite is SOCAL FIGHTS and I believe thats because SoCal Fights are Non Nude until someone ends up topless because of combat and we also watch more of their fights even though shes into SlapFights. Her name is Keisha. Shes 5'9-5'10 140-145 39yrs old. Shes a Slapper. I know this because usually after watching about 2-3 matches her ass always wanna start that play fighting shit slapping me and shit and im like man move Im not one of them girls on the video lmao Deep down inside I be happy she likes to. Shes stated several times that she'd fight multiple times after seeing that some of the women competing in the matches we watched made $500+ in 10-30min. She also reads alot of the comments on here when im on here. Ill be helping her set up her page sometime this weekend. Hopefully she can fight Alexa Brooke one day since thats who shes wants to fight the most. I included a pic of her.

Offline wrestlinhose

• God Member
  • I love catfights and wrestling.
Re: My GF 1ST Professional CATFIGHT
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2022, 01:09:08 AM »
She looks great and I hope it works out for you both! Keep us posted on your progress.

Offline LovesWrath

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2022, 01:14:01 AM »
Nice! Keep us in the loop

Offline aussieteddy34

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2022, 05:30:56 PM »
Very lucky guy
Love to chat to you. message me

Offline rogueneitor

• God Member
  • Amateur ciberfighter and drawer