News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Why don't you guys do a story writing contest?

• 4 Replies

X

Why don't you guys do a story writing contest?
« on: February 08, 2013, 07:05:38 PM »
For prizes, for fun, don't matter. Nothing like a good competition. Plus I don't know what happened to my stories but is there any way I could get them reposted??
Thanks
X

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
Re: Why don't you guys do a story writing contest?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 09:15:15 PM »
Re your old stories- is there any chance of you finishing the fight for Dr Singh? Was a perfect set up for the fight itself but unfortunately just just left it at that.

Mandarin

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 12:03:00 AM »
We did try this once about 6 years ago but the only prize we could offer was a free drink in the Catfight Bar and Grill with RCW, GMAN, Brit and Me.  We didnt get many takers.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 03:28:35 AM »

I have a couple of woman and a scenario. How many writers want to enter the contest? What are the rules? Perhaps freecatfight.com can have a writers hall of fame or trophy for winners of contests.

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 06:26:09 PM »
Someone was going to do a story contest . I entered along with 7 others & it never got started & this was about 5 or 6 weeks ago
You never grow old until you stop being young