News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

camgirls

• 3 Replies

Offline Mr_C

• God Member
camgirls
« on: January 19, 2019, 03:28:45 AM »
Have you had an interesting chat a with camgirl about a past catfight she was in, or who has done commercial wrestling before? 

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
Re: camgirls
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2019, 06:14:21 PM »
Are there any girls who have done commercial wrestling/catfights that are camgirls?

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2019, 09:30:40 PM »
I had one guy tell me he used to talk to cam girls about catfights and there is a site that promotes cam catfights where you can make scenarios.  Never tried it but here it is.  I know before cans, their were 1-900 numbers you could call and talk to girls about catfights (Cavalier and Nugget used to run those ads)

http://www.catfightslive.com/

argument on cam after thinks stealing from her

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8e1_1507760568&force_view_mode=desktop

BONUS PICS:
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 09:37:01 PM by WildAtHeart »

tafflion

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2019, 10:03:07 PM »
Have you had an interesting chat a with camgirl about a past catfight she was in, or who has done commercial wrestling before?

I tried it myself several times. One just switched off without saying anything. Another said she was not going to answer that, then switched off. Several said they would not answer, but talked about other things. Most just ignored it. Three said they had been in a catfight, when they were younger, but didn’t say much.

Two talked about it.

One had been in a catfight when she was 18. Mostly pulling hair.

The other had been in a catfight when she was around 33 or 34. It was with another woman around the same age.

Generally, most will not talk.