News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My wife fights

• 2 Replies

Offline rfranks45

My wife fights
« on: October 21, 2011, 04:08:10 AM »
My wife Dianne tripped on the stairs several months ago and injured her shoulder.  After weeks of therapy and lots of anit inflamatory pills, she finally felt up to working out and attempting to arrange a wrestling match.  Dianne contacted a friend of hers that she had wrestled several times over the years to see if she would be up for a match.  After Dianne spoke with her friend Lucy, she explained to me that Lucy's husband was also interested in a match.  At first I thought Dianne was going a little too far to wrestle Lucy's husband so soon after her injury.  Dianne quickly corrected her explanation and told me that Lucy's husband was interested in wrestling me and not her. 

Dianne and I have participated in a number of couples matches and I thought since the women had wrestled a few times that it was time for Dan and I to finally mix it up.  Lucy and Dan don't live too far away from us so we were able to meet and discuss the matches over dinner.  After a good meal and a few drinks we got down to specifics.  Dianne and Lucy agreed to a submission style match.  I had watched Dianne fight Lucy in the past and I thought they were pretty evenly matched.  I was a little surprised when Dan challanged me to more a erotic match then what our wives had agreed to.  Dan asked me if I'd be afraid to try a "first to cum" style match and of course I told him that I was not only not afraid, but would love to watch him loose in front of Lucy.

Weeks passed and eventually we were able to get together for our couples match up.  We agreed to meet at Dan and Lucy's home and when Dianne and I arrived, it was quite obvious the Dan and I were going to wrestle first.  We agreed to sort of a modified wrestling match with the idea of trapping your opponent and making him cum.  Dan and I were almost the same age, both needed to loose a little weight, and both eager to impress our wives.  A large blue mat was waiting for us in Dan's living room and our wives chatted and giggled as Dan and I stripped down.  Dan and I were friends, however I had every intention of winning this crazy, manhood proving match. 

Offline bigmack

• God Member
Re: My wife fights
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 02:59:44 PM »
A good start to your story

Offline dfoulup

• God Member
  • Love the rolling around!
Re: My wife fights
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 10:54:26 PM »
I agree, good start, let's hear some more.