News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Review of my session with Taylor Steele

• 0 Replies

Offline sarge0068

Review of my session with Taylor Steele
« on: February 04, 2013, 01:34:11 AM »
I had the absolute pleasure of having a 2hr semi-competitive wrestling session 2 weeks ago with Taylor Steele.

Taylor is a stunningly beautiful fitness model that left my neck and shoulders sore for 2 days after our session.
She was extremely cooperative in setting up the meet by responding with several e-mails and eventually some phone texting. She started a little trash talk about kicking my butt before we even met in person.
 Upon meeting her, when she opened the door, I was amazed at her good looks and fitness level. She looked like she should be playing prefessional soccer, tennis or some other physical sport.
 Her legs are famous for their strength and beauty, and they are indeed all that they are advertised, as they caused several head,neck and body scissor submissions, but it was her arms that caused me the most tapouts. Taylor has a variety of chokes that had me tapping like a typewriter over and over. When she got that steele forearm around my throat, I could feel the muscles flex as she tightened her hold.
I made the mistake of calling her "Barbie" before one round, and before I knew it, Taylor had me on my back in a grapevine pin with her steele forearm pressing down on my throat. As I started to tap out, Taylor responed with "Whos the Barbie now".
Taylor never held back over the entire 2hrs. Even when both of us were dripping sweat, she was egging me on when I tried to take to long of a breather in between rounds.
I left the session knowing that I had definately got my moneys worth and then some.
I will definately be scheduling another seesion in the near future.