News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Axa 4-0 Spider-Mouth (Manchester UK)

• 0 Replies

Offline TheAmazingSpiderMouth

• God Member
Axa 4-0 Spider-Mouth (Manchester UK)
« on: February 10, 2013, 03:05:35 PM »
This was a fight that Axa and I picked with each other on twitter and it was great to get to match day and be on my way for Manchester for an England v Wales battle of the sexes.  I’d not fought Axa before so sent up a deposit so she knew I was a serious session guy and not one of these no show time-wasters.  And then my train was stopped at Shrewsbury and I had to wait for the next one which was an hour later.  Grrrr.  I texted ahead to Axa and Pippa L’Vinn because The Wrestling Factory was having a busy day today and out match had been scheduled at 6pm because of another event being hosted their up to 5.30pm.  Half an hour late arriving at The Wrestling Factory was not too bad and I hope it did not disrupt things too much for any sessions that followed my own.  On arriving, Axa came down to meet me at the entrance and we went up the stairs to the main event room which was impressive as ever with flags of different countries on the walls, a ring and a matted area.  We passed through to the kitchen area where I met Pippa L’Vinn for the first time.  This is the first time I have met her, she is a legend in wrestling. There was another session starting in one of the other wrestling rooms there at the same time as mine.  I said hello and shook hands with the other Wrestling Factory girl who was competing, wished hr luck, I think this was one of her first mixed matches.

I was shown to the matted room where I changed into my red athletic shorts ready to represent Wales!  Axa changed elsewhere while I had a good look at the matted room; it was perfect for this fight; big enough for a good rumble and small enough so there would be nowhere to run!  Axa came in wearing a black two piece costume with gym leggings.  We completed our warm ups and then it was time for battle.  We started each round on our knees and had agreed that it would be pins to a count of 5 and verbal or tap out submissions counting as points.  Face to face we edged towards each other, both confident, Axa with an expression combining a smile with concentration as we locked onto each other’s arms.  Soon we were on the mats and I used my 10 kg advantage to get on top.  I like the perfume Axa was wearing.  I was on top but Axa applied a body scissors and it was one of the strongest body scissors I had been on the receiving end and she knew where to apply it.  I had to submit after only two minutes.  1-0 to Axa.

OK this was not going to be one of my famous 0-0 draws and I was going to have to pin her down to get a piece of this bout.  We re-engaged and as we went to the mats I captured Axa’s right leg between my two legs to prevent a body scissors.  I rolled on top and Axa used her left leg to capture my right so neither of us could get the other’s waist at that point.  I managed to push her left leg away and get the full mount position and considered my options; grapevine, schoolboy pin or roll over for a body scissors.  I went for the grapevine but her legs were easily strong enough to resist this.  After she un hooked her legs from my grapevine attempt we tussled vigorously looking for an advantages and rolled one way then the other.  We were up against the wall and breathing heavily with effort and beginning to sweat as the battle raged towards the 15 minute point.  I got behind her and tried for a nelson move but Axa’s arms were tucked in tight and I could not get my arms where I needed them.  She went down on her front in a hedgehog position and I could not get hold of any isolated limbs so I disengaged and we agreed to have a water break and towel down.  The room was a bit like a sauna at this point and I could see steam coming off my body; we had certainly warmed up to full match intensity by this stage.

I would describe this match as semi-competitive – that is where we adjust the intensity and skill level so that it is a good even contest.  However, I did not really have to adjust my own level too much as Axa and I are very well matched.  Re locked up again to continue round 2 and I managed to position myself so that I could push her and when her balance was compromised I quickly got on top and had the full mount position.  Looking down at her, I positioned her arms to the side of her head as she was flat on her back.  I positioned my knees to hold the in place and then planted her forearms above her head.  She asked what I was going to do now?  It was obvious I was going to go for a pin but I joked that I was going to let the sweat from my forehead drip onto her face!  That was enough for Axa to vigorously dislodge me, turning to the side so as her shoulder was up and her legs captured one of mine.  I toppled onto my side and we both urgently got up to our knees and launched at each other trying to take control.  I forced her down but she clamped on the body scissors.  I reached behind and tried to disconnect her ankles but this just allowed her to get my neck as well for additional control as she squeezed a little harder with the body scissors.  I had to tap.  2-0 to Axa.

That was a lengthy and closely contested round with Axa finally taking it.  We had a good towel down and took on water before the next rounds started.  The start to the third round was the most intense part of the fight as I was determined to get straight back into the match with a point.  We were on the mats using our strength to try and overpower each other in a battle trying to impose our wills on each other.  There was plenty of grunting and heavy breathing as we expended a lot of effort trying to get a position where we could go for a pin or submission.  We are both experienced wrestlers and could see moves being attempted early on and were able to prevent these before they even got close.  Axa commented on a number of occasions that I knew what she was thinking and planning.  I got behind Axa and had an option for a choke move but I don’t do this move on a female opponent so I tried again for the full nelson, getting one arm in but Axa use her other arm to pull it clear and then turned around to face me as my guard from behind was compromised by my own sweat loosening my grip.  She forced me onto my back and tried for a cross body pin.  I used my legs to capture one of hers and then pull her in tight to my body and capture her waist with my legs.  I got the full mount position and started to count out the pint but she was up on one shoulder at the count of 2 and my hip would not allow me to keep my leg clear of her legs.  She captured an ankle and made a strong determined effort to dislodge me.  Soon we were side on and she grabbed my head and isolated it with my whole body isolated behind her back and I could not reach to prize my self out.  We rotated on the mats as I tried to bet a heal to the other side of her body and gain some control.  This was looking like I was about to give in as my neck was under pressure.  However, I used my right arm to push Axa right up and over my body and then roll on top of her.  She immediately rolled on top of me and I could not prevent this after the exertion of getting out from under her.  Axa on top went for an American on my right arm but it was not applied perfectly and my elbow was safely stuck beneath her shoulder preventing her from angling the arm up.  We were now over 40 minutes into the match and working hard for this third point.  Face to face we were in a clinch to keep some control of each other and I managed to get on top again after an intense struggle.  Axa applied the body scissors and I sat up pulling her onto my lap to try and loosen the move but she pulled my back down hard.  This time she also twisted my left arm behind my back, reaching over my head to do this.  I was feeling the arm as well as the body scissors.  I had to tap – it was the body scissors again that got the submission.  A good combo move by Axa.  3-0 to Axa.

It was noticeable that we were not sweating in the second half of the match as we had been at the beginning.  I think the sweat was just a response to the onset of vigorous exercise and once we were into it we were more use to the work rate we were at.  Axa had an option for a guillotine move early in this round but I prevented her arms from connecting.  I got the full mount position but could not pin her arms back because held her hands tightly together.  I tried to force them down with my chest and my own arms but she pushed me back up despite me having gravity on my side.  She commented that I needed to put my knees on her arms to get them down but I don’t do this on a female opponent because there is too much risk of bruising.  Axa rolled me over and onto my back and went full on for the breast smother.  I managed to pop my chin up onto her shoulder and breathe.  I had one of her legs captured with mine and she had me pressed to the mats.  I had my arms around her back to keep her in close and prevent her isolating my own arms or pulling her leg free for a full mount position.  We rolled side on and Axa scissored my right upper leg.  She squeezed really hard and I could feel my quad being compressed to the bone and circulation to the lower leg being cut off.  I had to tap.  It was on 60 minutes too so this ended the match.  4-0 to Axa.

I got up slowly, Axa lay flat on her back for a few moments recovering from the 60 minutes of physical effort.  I helped her up and we had a sporting hug.  Pippa came in to take a photo of us posing after the fight.  We did a bit of stretching and talked about the match as a bit of a debrief.  Axa said she had hoped to get me in a head scissors but that my defence was pretty good.  Axa was strong and a very experienced wrestler and I can certainly recommend a session with her.  It was well worth the trip up from Cardiff and I’ll certainly take Axa on again.  Congratualtions on your win Axa, you totally deserved this victory xx
Mixed wrestler with a 35 win, 92 draw and 285 loss record in 412 matches  between 2005 and the end of 2016.  Living The Dream.