News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sophie 2-0 Spider-Mouth (Monica's Wrestling Centre, London)

• 0 Replies

Offline TheAmazingSpiderMouth

• God Member
Sophie 2-0 Spider-Mouth (Monica's Wrestling Centre, London)
« on: April 18, 2013, 10:52:53 AM »
This is a report of a session at Monica's (http://www.wrestlingmonica.com/)

I was going to London today and rang Monica at the last minute yesterday to get a session with one of my favourite athletes.  I was lucky because Sophie was available and she is an athlete who I have fought 3 times before – we have one win each and the other match was a draw.  So today’s match was a big match to see who could get ahead in the series.  I arrived just as Monica and Sophie were arriving at the building, greeted them with a hug, I could see Sophie was already sizing me up to see if I was as fit as before.  I waited until Sophie got changed before I had a good look seeing that she was as fit as ever.  Indeed doing a session today had not stopped her going to the gym this morning!

I wore my provocative pink, turquoise, fluorescent green and fluorescent yellow shorts with a t-shirt I can’t really describe.  Sophie wore an orange sports bra and black adidas swim pants looking very sporty, I commented that she looked like she was competing for Holland. 

We started on our knees with Monica coaching Sophie telling her to get me down, get my head, trap my arm, etc.  I think there was one point of confusion where I did what Monica said and Sophie thought Monica was giving me the instructions rather than her!  I had been pulled down after Sophie grabbed me round the body including both arms trapped in her embrace.  Sophie was quick to get on top and press me to the mats.  I shifted and wriggled beneath her looking to work an opening for an escape, but Sophie had me planted on the mats.  I tried to reach up with my ankles to capture her shoulders but she just laughed at my lack of flexibility.  I managed to capture one of her legs between my legs and tried to roll her over but she stayed on top.  There was plenty of eye contact as she leaned on my chest with her elbow around my neck.  There was also plenty of trash talking and taunting, all very good humoured, throughout the match.  Sophie’s pony tail dropped into my face, nice.  As I moved it back behind her head, she got her leg out from between my legs and got the full mount position and close her knees in on my arms which she had placed either side of my head and out straight.  I was trapped and arced my back to try and get her off but she had the pin and I could not get my shoulders up off the mat.  The count reached 5 and it was 1-0 to Sophie.

We took a drink and then back down on our knees for round 2.  Sophie forced me down onto my back and I was soon into my Spider defence to prevent her from gaining a mount position from which she could go for a pin, grapevine, body scissors or head scissors.  She yanked her leg out from between mine but just as she was going for the school girl pin, I pushed up against her behind and slipped out from under her.  She was straight back onto me and over powered me pressing me down on the mats again.  She sat up and looked down at me with a half grin half smirk expression and I lay flat on my back looking up at her.  We wrestled on with me pushing one of her legs between my legs and temporarily rolling on top of her.  However, I could not get into a position to close out the point and soon Sophie was back on top and got me with a school girl pin to make it 2-0.  This was how the match finished, so many congratulations to Sophie.  It was really great to be back at Monica’s Wrestling Centre again.  Thanks Monica for arranging the session.  Next on my list of opponents will be Adriana and Rapunzel.
Mixed wrestler with a 35 win, 92 draw and 285 loss record in 412 matches  between 2005 and the end of 2016.  Living The Dream.