News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Simone takes on Priya in a nude NHB match

• 1 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« on: December 19, 2021, 04:06:54 PM »
Sorry to be posting again so soon after my last triumph, but I just fought a most amazing woman, named Priya.  We are both attracted to each other, but the match must come first, and it surprisingly escalated quickly!  Again I warn you that the content is X rated.  I hope you enjoy this as much as we did! 

(We are in the small arena in front a few dozen spectators, but there is NO referee

Simone: I am a member of an underground female fight club, and I secure the "boxing" ring for us.  I give you directions to the location and meet you there at the appointed hour.  When you arrive, I direct you to the dressing rooms, and then I go and strip myself of every article of clothing I have on.  Then I stare at myself in the mirror.  (How can Priya NOT want THIS!) I think to myself and then I jog down to the ring and hop over the top ropes, and wait for you.  I am already moist, thinking about your face and body.  I am very attracted to you, but I want you on MY TERMS! 

Priya: I enter your club and slowly strip myself, thrilled at being able to get my hands on your luscious body with no rules to stop me, getting warm and wet as a tingle works through me. I then slink down to the ring.  Seeing your magnificent form already in the ring as I slip in between the ropes to join you, licking my lips at the sight of you, wanting to make you mine

Simone: I can't avert my stare at your cinnamon-colored body.  In my few years of doing these underground fights, I have never before been so attracted to my opponent!  You are in your prime, and I have no idea what to expect, but I am extremely turned on by you.  I signal for you to meet me in the middle of the ring, and when we are within touching distance, I slowly reach my arms around you and pull you tight into me.  My fully engorged nipples touch and rub against yours.  I slowly lower my hug, until I am now cupping your shapely ass!  I put my lips to your ears.  "No matter who wins this, and remember there are NO rules, I hope that you bear me no ill will.  But I have to own your brown ass Priya.  It’s in my DNA.  Protect yourself.  Because I am going to make you, MY BITCH!"  And with that I plant my lips to yours and give you a lengthy passionate kiss before separating. 

Priya: As we meet in the center of the ring you pull my body tight to yours and rub against me cupping my ass as you kiss me deeply, I respond to your kiss slipping my tongue into your mouth while my fingers run all over your body and begging to tease your rosebud whispering to you that I am going to make you mine and that you will enjoy it like you never have before breaking away from you and backing slowly away from you licking my lips; tasting you

Simone: I nod my head and then come directly at you.  I grab for your hair with my right hand looking to pull and hold your face while I slap you with my left hand (which is my dominant hand), open palmed as a wakeup call, signaling that from this moment on we are fighting. 

Priya: “Owww, BITCH!”  You grab my hair to hold me in place while your left hand slaps my face, letting me know that you are deadly serious about fighting. I sink my right hand into the back of your hair pulling your head backwards and then chopping my hand across your chest making your breasts dance.

Simone: The small crowd on hand immediately turns their attention to the ring as we begin.  Most of them are routing for you, and shouting instructions.  I have defeated most of them, and those women want you to make me your bitch!  They don't have to wait long.  I land my opening slap, and the loud SMACK permeates through the arena.  I get even wetter than I already am.  Then you grab my hair and do some kind of martial arts thing as the side of your hand flattens my B cup breast very painfully!  I did not account for the fact that you may be a more skilled fighter, and I decide then to abandon any sort of civilized match.  I let out a PRIMAL SCREAM and letting go of your hair, I now grab for your nipples.  I pinch down as hard as I can before twisting them from side to side.  "OK BROWN BITCH, LETS SEE HOW YOU LIKE THIS!!!" 

Priya: “Aieee!!!!: I cry as you get primal, fighting as a She-Devil pinching and twisting my brown nipples as I form my hand into a claw and ram it down between your silky-smooth legs tearing at your pussy “About as much as you like this!!” I cry!

Simone: The pain from your karate chop still hurts as I go on the counter attack, grabbing and now twisting your nipples.  As we get into our match, I am getting more and more turned on!  Your scream gets me even wetter, and initiates a tricle of cum running down my legs.  I am ecstatic that I so quickly turned the match around, but then my now fully lubricated pussy affords you easy access as you stick a couple of fingers inside of me and start clawing my pussy!  I now feel two conflicting sensations as I cry out; "AAAAAAHH!  YOU FUCKING cxnt!"  The pain is agonizing as you dig into my tender flesh, and it is coupled with a feeling of passion and desire for you!  At this point I hang on to your nipples and now start tugging and pulling them as hard as I am able.  "LET GO OF ME BICH!  YOU ARE HURTING ME!" 

Priya: Groaning in agony as you continue to abuse my poor nipples, I take some solace knowing that my attack is having an effect on you as I rake my nails inside of you, my hand sliding around easily from your lubrication, as it slowly drips out of you. “That’s the idea”, I snarl, “now let go of my nipples you she She-Devil!!” 

Simone: The pain in my pussy gets more and more unbearable until it becomes agony!  I have to let go of your nips now in order to stop you from scratching my cxnt!  I again grab your hair with my right hand, but this time I curl my left fist into a ball and throw a roundhouse punch at your right side-boob, then letting go of your hair I throw and right uppercut at your left under-boob. 

Priya: You finally let go of my nipples easing the fire in my chest but only momentarily as you grab my hair for a moment steadying me and send a hard blow to my right boob and then you land a vicious uppercut to my left breast, forcing me to pull my hand out of you.  Grimacing as I groan in pain, stumbling backwards from you, I hold my aching chest!

Simone: I feel two things; elation at having relieved the intense pain in my pussy as you scratched it up really good, and a small amount of remorse because I also have feelings for you.  I am a bit torn at proceeding, but my Alpha Amazon persona takes over as I now want to finish you, and make you eat my now injured pussy!  I take advantage of my two powerful blows that continued my assault on your bosom.  As you star stumbling backwards in an obvious attempt for relief, I summon my will to win and come straight at you.  Lowering myself by bending over for leverage, I now drive your body back into the ropes.  As soon as I feel the ropes pushing you back towards me, I throw a windmill left-handed slap, followed by a low blow which smashes into your labia! 

Priya: You drive me back into the ropes catching me with a hard slap as I rebound towards you, snapping my head back and you then follow that up with a blow between my legs smashing my pussy dropping me to my knees as I gasp in pain holding my wounded womanhood!

Simone: I am now overwhelmingly horny, seeing your end near!  I reach down and again grab tightly onto your nipples!  "LET'S GO FOR A RIDE!" I SCREAM, now wanting you above all else to have your mouth clamped onto my hungry pussy!  I drag you away from the ropes, just enough, to get access, and then I climb over you, now wrapping my thighs around your head!  I then SQUEEZE my powerful and shapely thighs together, trapping your face against my sweaty, soaked pussy!  "EAT IT BITCH!"  I SCREAM!  "I NOW OWN YOUR BROWN ASS"! 

Priya: Still on my knees, you grab my abused nipples again and drag me away from the ropes, clamping your muscular thighs around my head and forcing my face up into your wet pussy, taunting me while my hands claw at your shapely ass finding your rosebud I jam my thumb into it, rotating it around gouging it with my sharp nails!

Simone: Just when I thought this match was over, you claw my ass!  Never having liked anal, I SCREAM LOUDLY!  "AAAAAAAAAIIEEEEE!  YOU cxnt!"  I manage to escape the anal torture as I separate myself from you.  I am panting and freshly injured, so I take a breather.  "VERY RESOURCEFUL, PRIYA!  . . . NOW LET’S FINISH THIS."  I come walking (a bit funny) towards you with a serious countenance on my face, now wanting to finish your brown ass! 

Priya: As you walk towards me, I lash my leg out, driving it up between your legs mashing your dripping pussy with my foot, hearing a squishing sound that lets me know how wet you are as your cum sprays around the ring! “Feels good doesn’t it Simone !!” I crow, with a smirk on my face.  I follow up by uppercutting both of your breasts, one at a time, then watching them bounce on your chest as I smile at the surprised look on your face!

Simone: I am tired and hurt, and yet I want, more than anything to finish you NOW.  I am known for my quickness, yet I can't manage to dodge your pussy punt, followed by two successive uppercuts to my under-boobs.  Being modestly breasted, the two punches hurt me tremendously!  You catch my nipples on each blow with your middle knuckle, making each blow extremely painful.  "UNNNGH! . . . . . UNNNNNGHH!"  I stand there stunned for a second, gazing into your hypnotic eyes.  Wanting more than anything to end this and begin the pussy eating! 

Priya: I grab your hair and pull your head down taking advantage of your condition while I raise my knee up into your chin knocking you onto your back as I drop down to straddle your hot sexy body sliding up until my steamy snatch is poised over your face grabbing your hair with my left hand pulling your head up as my right hand spreads my lips open giving you a close-up view before it settles over your face!

Simone: Tired and aching, I suffer a knee to my chin!  Everything goes black for a few seconds!  Then my next reality is one of you sitting on my face, Fucking It!    You are also working my pussy with your claw inside me again!  I am hurt and tired, and more turned on than I have ever was in my life, so I start servicing your pussy!  I first stick out my long, thick tongue and start lapping at it like a thirsty dog!  Then when you start moaning, I start sucking your clit and then alternately lapping, now really getting into making you cum, and enjoying the ride!  (You OWN MY BLACK ASS, BABY!  CUM FOR ME!!!)

Priya: “Oooo yes baby!” I knew you would be this good as I moan loudly in pleasure as your talented tongue bathes my pussy, lapping up my juices while I begin to rock my hips back and forth holding your head by your hair as you take me on a wild ride, reaching back to slide my fingers into you so we can cum together in a thunderous rush!
(Mmmm! Yes!  I have such a hot black woman as mine now!)
My hand pumps your pussy hard and fast as I begin to tease your clit! I feel your hot breath as you pant, driving me higher and higher! 

Simone: I finish you off by working your clit. like it was my last meal!  As I lick and suck you, your moans turn to cries, soon you are rocking your hips as you grind your pussy into my face HARDER! 
 I finish you with long suck and lick, over and over, and over, and over until we both climax!  "OH, MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD DARLING!!!!!!!!!"
You paint my face with what seems like a never-ending flow of you cum.  It squirts everywhere as we both CRY OUT for over a minute and then both lay, in bliss, as the small crowd bursts into a standing ovation! 

-The End-
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

D69

Re: Simone takes on Priya in a nude NHB match
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2021, 05:35:21 AM »
Always impressive Simone!