News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Daughter vs daughter: Arranged fight

• 43 Replies

Online Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
Re: Daughter vs daughter: Arranged fight
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2023, 06:28:43 PM »
This been a great story makes me want to fight now

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2023, 10:26:09 PM »
The Saturday night before the fight, my daughter Brandi and I were home alone at my place watching a disappointing Netflix movie.  I had just come from from Saturday evening Vigil Mass after attending alone--Brandi apparently didn't attend Church anymore, although we didn't really discuss it, so as to avoid an argument--and we were deciding where to order a take-out pizza from. 

I pulled out my cellphone and got an Instagram notification from Kari.  It was a picture, from just a couple minutes ago, of her in her backyard...
...with a bonfire....
....and with corn on rhe cob....
....and with Coors Liight's and assorted beers....
....and with her daughter.

> Holy Shit, Brandi.  Look at this.  [I give her my phone.]

> It's the two bitches....  is this happening right now?....

> As we speak.....

> [pause....we both bite our lips]....are you thinking what I'm thinking, Mom?

> Sure as fuck am....wanna go fight her now?

> Worth a shot ..... should we surprise them..... or call ahead?

> I don't want Kari bitching afterwards that we jumped them
...mind if I call ahead.

> If she's gonna bitch later,....after I win..... then yes.....call ahead.  I'll go upstairs and get into my jeans.

> Ok..... take your time, Brandi.

I pick up my phone and dial Kari's number.

> Hello?

> It's Pam.  I got your cute Instagram pick?  Hanigin out with your daughter, I see?

> That I am.  Is yours out whoring, as usual?

> Funny you ask .... She's home .... with me.

> Oh?

> I showed her your pic.

> Oh, really?

> She wants to fight your daughter.  Right now.  If your daughter is woman enough.

> [to her daughter]  Sweetie .... my new 'friend' Pam is on the line ... she's asking if you'd like to get acquainted with Brandi.....she's wondering you're woman enough to do it..... thank you, I knew you'd say that ....[speaking directly to me again] ...... Pam, my daughter is plenty woman enough ..... certainly more woman than your whore-daughter Brandi is .... tell Brandi we'd love to get acquainted.

> Well, well.  This night just got more interesting.

> It certainly did.  Bitch.

> Bitches.

I hang up.

> Let's go, Brandi.  Let's go beat up that smug daughter of Kari's.

To be continued.....

Online Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2023, 02:10:35 PM »
These bitches are so ready for a fight and the moms will get to see a good fight so intense!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2023, 03:55:23 PM »
In the car on the way to Kari's place, I remind Brandi of my concern about Kari's daughters very strong legs and thighs.  I implore Brandi not to let Kari's daughter take their fight down to the grass, where I'm worried Kari's daughter will have an advantage and will try to wrap her legs around Brandi's neck or chest or waist.

Brandi has long since given up being much of a listener.  She always knows it all.  She insists that catfights rarely go as planned by the 2 fighters.  That a catfighter needs to be prepared for every contingency.  That she must be prepared to fight every style--fists or nails or elbows or knees or legs--to defeat her rival.  I cross my fingers that Brandi's not being too cocky.  Kari's daughter might be a former cheerleader, but she's still a hellcat.  And an experienced one.  Her Wednesday afternoon Early Dismissal chickfights gave her a lifetime education in catfighting.

> Here's an idea, Mom.  Stop talking and worrying.  Just relax and enjoy the catfight.

> That's not a terrible idea.  Is that what you'd be doing if this fight was going to be me versus Kari?

> Basically.

Through the rear view mirror, I look at my daughter's long beautiful thick blonde hair.  She's getting sexier every year.  Her dad, my ex, had 4 sisters who were all gorgeous and glamorous well into their 50s.  Brandi must have inherited her genes from them.  I always considered myself a high 8 or, on good hair days, a 9.  But Brandi is a rock-solid 10, and still getting prettier, even at age 25.

And she enjoys fighting so much.  I remember when she was at Hooters, flirting openly with male customers, especially one's who came with dates.  Brandi would practically dare the dates to meet her out back in the parking lot after work.  Brandi loved the adrenaline rush of testing herself against a jealous, possessive, territorial female.  The angrier the better.

Even her current partner is a variation of that scenario.  A married man with a jealous, successful wife.  It seems like those 2 are building to a catfight, which both will thoroughly enjoy.

But that's for later.  Tonight is about Brandi vs Kari's daughter Sherry.

Brandi vs Sherry.  Two gorgeous Millennial knockouts, fighting topless in jeans, pretty much no rules.

Kari and I won't interfere.  Each girl has to defend herself.  The loser will spend tomorrow mortified, licking her wounds.  Knowing she's the lesser woman.

I really hope Brandi wins.

> I hope you win, sweetie.

> I always win, Mom.

> Don't get cocky.  Your hair looks so beautiful, by the way.

> Think it will make Sherry jealous?

> Yes.  She'll know your sexier.

> And the better woman?

> Yes, Brandi.

> And the better catfighter?

> Yes, Brandi.

> Are you going to enjoy the whole night?

> I already am.

Goodness, my daughter is beautiful.

We're at Kari's house.  We see the shadow of the flickering light of the bonfire.

> This reminds me of catfights at Girl Scout bonfires when I was your age, Brandi.  Something about the fire made the fights more vicious.  More primal.

> I can see why.

> Good.

To be continued....

Offline Carriecanfight

• Love to fight and the outdoors
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2023, 07:05:54 PM »
Oh I don’t think those jeans will last long they might as well not even wear any.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2023, 05:29:20 PM »
My confident (omg, I hope she's not being overly cocky) daughter struts out of my car in her fight jeans, and with her top already removed.  It's nighttime, so it's not like I'm overly worried about her large breasts being visible from the road (not that there's much traffic in this walkable community), but this is Florida at nighttime--bugs will swarm [and bite] pretty much any exposed flesh in less than a minute, so I hope Brandi's back (and front) doesn't accumulate bug bites that will distract her during her imminent catfight with Sherry.

Kari and Sherry stand in the backyard as they see Brandi and me approaching.  Sherry sees Brandi's implied challenge from her top already being removed, and takes her own t-shirt off over her head and tosses it to the ground.  Both daughters' breasts are fully erect without any need for a bra or other support.  They are similarly sized.

Both Brandi and Sherry are used to having the sexiest chest in any gathering.  Tonight, they will need to share the spotlight, which only sours their already-feisty mood.

Their eyes are locked on each other in pure hate. 

Hate at first sight.

Kari breaks the tense silence.

> Well, well.  I see you two bitches require no introduction.  Pam, can to join me on my lap and watch our two daughters sort things out between them.

> [Oh, good--I was hoping Kari would let me touch her during the fight.]  I'd love to, Kari.  On the way over, Brandi was quite confident she would fuck your daughter up.

> Oh, is that a fact?  Because Sherry was telling me all the things she's been looking to do to Brandi.

> Well, well.  I wonder which girl is right.

> As do I.

Kari sits up on the chaisse lounge, and I sit on her lap.  Her arms wrap around my breasts, and she kisses the back of my neck.  I enjoy how it feels.  I guide her hand under my elastic waistband to stroke my bush.

I mske sure to adjust my head so as not to block her view of the start of the fight.

Brandi and Sherry approach, half-warily and half-confidently.  They alternate left jabs to each others' face and boobs.  The flesh-on-flesh sound is genuine.  Both girls are fighting for keeps.  They begin trash talking.

> Fuck you, homewrecking slut.  I'm knocking you out.

> Fuck you, Sherry.  Your punches are nothing.  You fight like a girl.

> Oh, you wanna fight like girls?  [Sherry reaches out and grabs two fistfuls of Brandi's hair.  Brandi resists the urge to reciprocate, keeping her fists clenched, punching Sherry in the face and back.  I yell out to her:  'Atta girl, Brandi'  Keep it a standup fight.  Don't let the bitch take you down.']

Kari's affectionate embrace of my boobs becomes less tender.  In fact, it suddenly becomes hostile.  She hisses in my ear,

> 'No coaching from the Mom's, bitch.  Let the girls sort this out.  It's between them.'

> Not so hard, Kari.  And I'll coach if I feel like it.  We're here to win.  I hope your daughter knew that.

> Fuck you, bitch.  Get off my lap.  I'll deal with you later.

Brandi's hard face punches force Sherry to release her grip on Brandi's hair.  The two daughters have resumed their stand-up fist fight.

Kari pushes me down onto the ground off her lap.  I want to concentrate on the fight, but momentarily glance at Kari's face.

She not happy with me.

I get spiteful, and yell out to Brandi, 'You go girl.  Fuck up the white trash.'

'You're not white trash, Sherry.  Fuck her up, then I'll fuck up her Mom.'

My heart sinks.  Kari knows I can't fight right now.  My left collarbone is mangled.

We discussed this, Kari and I.

Didn't we?

To be continued....

Online Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2023, 05:50:42 PM »
Both of them want fight bad like I do some bitches on here

Online Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2023, 03:41:46 PM »
These bitches ready for a fight now the mom this is a awesome story!

Offline kerry

« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2023, 01:04:54 PM »
This is about the most wonderful story told love it

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2023, 02:30:39 AM »
I resume watching Brandi and Sherry struggle versus each other standing up, but this time alone in the damp grass, rather than sitting in Kari's lap.  Sherry has stopped trying her fruitless efforts to pull Brandi down to the ground, and instead decides to dig her claws into my daughter's back.

Within a couple of slow, deliberate motions down the length of my daughter's spine, Sherry has left feet-long scars on Brandi which may or may not heal after the fight.  To this day, I still have a long scratch across my forehead from a high school catfight at s Homecoming Dance in the early 1980s over a boy.  I've always worn long bangs because of that.

> Scratch her back, Brandi.  Don't let her do that to you!

> [This gets Kari's attention again.  She stops fingering herself, and turns to hiss at me.]  What's your daughter's fucking problem, Pam?  Can't she fight on her own?  Do you friggin' coach her when she's riding her married boss in bed?

> You and Sherry are pieces of work, Kari.  Why can't you two stop worrying about Brandi's sex life?

> Oh, we're not worried, sweetie.  Karma will bite her in the butt one way or another, and she'll be back at home living with you.

> [Sherry has become distracted listening to Kari and me bicker.  Brandi has seized thr opportunity and scratched Sherry down the back, as deeply and as extensively as she received minutes ago.]  Looks good, Sherry [I taunt Kari's bitch daughter]; something to remember Brandi by!

> [Kari stands up angrily and walks over to confront me.]  Don't talk to my friggin' daughter, Pam.  Uou have something to say to her.... you tell me.

> [I stand up nose to nose to Kari.]  Tell your daughter.... she dresses like a slut .... and fights like a pussy.

> [Kari slaps me in the face.  Brandi yells out to me:]  Mom?!?!?!?  Are you ok?!?!?

> [I see Kari's slap as the distraction to Brandi which Ksri meant it to be:]  Ignore us, Brandi!  Finish kicking Sherry's ass.

[The 2 daughters resume their vlinch snd fistfighting.  The Florida bugs are arrracted to the rivulets of blood and sweat on their backs.....]

[Kari snd I are, too....]

> [I hiss to my enemy:]  I'll deal with YOU later.  But I ain't missin' this catfight.

> [We both hear flesh on flesh slapping from the fight...]  Me, neither.

I resume sitting on Kari's lap.

Her hands find my nipples.

Her lips find the back of my neck.

I've never been this turned on....not since my wedding night.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2023, 01:19:13 PM »
I began to notice a pattern in Brandi's and Sherry's catfight.

When Kari and I were sitting apart from each other, Sherry would be 100% focussed on fistfighting my daughter, and would land direct face punches, mixed in with claws and scratching, which were both wearing down Brandi's stamina.  Brandi had managed to stay on her feet so far thru the fight, but had consumed a tremendous amount of energy.  Her movements and punches were slow compared to her high standards, and compared to her opponent.

But when I would sit on Kari's lap, and Kari would caress and kiss my front- and back-upper body, Sherry would become distracted.  She would lose her headlock and hair-hold on my daughter.  She would fail to see Brandi's fist swinging at her nose or jaw.  Sherry would lose focus on her fight, and would be sneaking peeks at the make-out session in progress in the chair 15 feet away from her.

Just like Sherry couldn't take her eyes off of me the day Kari had invited me into Kari and Sherry's house, and Kari and I were making out on Kari's couch.

Did Sherry have a crush on me?

Because I sure had one on her.

Sherry's thick, strong volleyball legs.  Her wearing of silky lingerie, showing her shapely bust.

Her thick brown hair, which didn't get stringy even when she wore it down to her butt.

Her sassy attitude.

Her alpha-girl status in her stable of after-school Early Release Wednesday backyard catfights.

Did Sherry have a crush on me?  I sure hoped so.  Making love to her would be exquisite.  Fucking her would be even better.

Who did I want to win this catfight?

My daughter Brandi?

Or my crush Sherry?

I was starting to wonder.

> [I whisper to Kari:] Your daughter really is beautiful.

> I know.  Much more beautiful than your slut daughter.

> I wonder who will win the fight.  [...and if I'll get to kiss Sherry afterwards.  Or more.]

> You're so wet, Pam.

> Keep touching me there.  Until I cum.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2023, 10:59:38 AM »
After cumming, which Sherry seems to have noticed, I dismount from Kari's lap and sit alone on the grass so as not to distract Sherry from her catfight with my daughter.

This has the intended affect on my new crush, as Sherry resumes pulling my daughter's hair, and for the first time succeeds in pulling Brandi down to the ground and pinning her.

I notice thst my daughter is the most tired and sluggish I've ever seen her in a catfight.  I remember that when Brandi and I drove over here tonight, we never had gotten around to ordering the pizza we planned on getting.  Brandi hasn't eaten since splitting a bagel with me at breakfast.  I wonder if that's why she's been lethargic this whole fight.

I wonder if that's why she's starting to losre the fight.

Brandi never loses catfights.

But then again .... neither does Sherry.

Kari and I both knew when arranging this fight, that something would need to give.  They couldn't both win.

Barndi is pinned under Sherry, and hisses at her enemy.

> Get off me, you fat bitch.

> It's not fat, slut.  It's muscle.  Something you don't have, except maybe in your overused pussy.

> Get off, before I hurt you Sherry.

> Why don't you try and GET me off, slut.

Brandi pushes and pulls as hard as she can on Sherry's exposed boobs, but Sherry retaliates just as hard on Brandi's.  The net effect is that Sherry is still on top of Brandi, and Sherry has gravity working in her favor.

> I can sit here and do this to you all noght, sweetie.

I picture myself in bed all night with Sherry.  Thinking of the things we can do together.

Would she ever do that with me?

Might that happen?

Until tonight, I wouldn't have thought it possible that Brandi would lose a catfight.

But it happened.

I wouldn't have thought it possible that I could find someone's daughter prettier than mine.

But it happened.

Maybe Sherry and me can 'happen' too.

If I play cards right.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2023, 02:25:34 PM »
The advantage Sherry reaped from honing her youthful catfight skills in the crucible of Early Release Wednesday backyard bouts with her classmates was that she was availed the opportunity to test her skills against a variety of fight opponents, who fought a variety of fought styles at various skill levels.

The disadvantage was that she had never learned how to truly "finish" a tough opponent--how to extract a tearful 'I give'.  In Early Release Wednesday backyard bouts, once you secured a pin on your frenemy, the fight came to a natural conclusion.  You weren't out to hurt or humiliate your opponent--just the opposite, you would need her to 'have your back' when you fought cross-town girls at the mall.

So Sherry couldn't understand why she had a pin on my daughter Brandi.... yet Brandi was still fighting back, pinching and raking Sherry's tits.  Why didn't Brandi just admit she had lost tonight's fight?

The reason was....

Brandi didn't learn to fight in backyards against friends.

No.  She learned to brawl in Hooters parking lots with women whose husbands or boyfriends she was trying to steal.  Streetfights on hard pavement, with no rules.  The fight wasn't over until one .... or both .... woman was flat on her back, unable to continue.

And Brandi still had plenty of fight left in her.  If anything, while Brandi was pinned, it was Sherry who had more battle scars.

Kari could see Brandi still had fight left in her.  She yelled out encouragement to Sherry:

> Go for her face and hair, darlin'.  You're gonna need to finish her off!  You can do it!

> [I get angry that my crush Sherry is being subjected to more of my daughter's scratching attacks]:  What the fuck?  I thought no coaching from the parents was allowed.

> [Kari whips her head around and turns to face me:]  What's your fucking problem, Pam?  We're supposed to be enjoying a perfectly lovely chickfight, and all you can do is bitch bitch bitch and make comments.  Can't handle that my family is tougher than yours?

>  Time out, bitch.  Your daughter hasn't even fucking won yet, and now THE WHOLE FAMILY is better?  You're gonna ride Sherry's fuckin' coattails.

> [Kari approaches me and stands over me threatingly:]  I don't like you using my daughter's name .... and I ....  ESPECIALLY ..... don't like how you and her LOOK AT each other.  Enjoy the view of her right now .... because it's the LAST ONE you're EVER gettin' .... there will be no contact between you and her after this fight.  ..... GOT IT, HONEY?

> [ i stand and face Kari nose to nose:]  You're daughter is 24.  She can do what she wants .... and fuck who she wants..... and ... so .... can ... I.

> Then you and I have a problem.

> How are we gonna solve it .... bitch?

> [Kari slaps my face] ..... [Kari and I have lost track of the Brandi-Sherry brawl.... my daughter has somehow gotten out from under Sherry .... and tackles Kari from behind....]

> Don't slap my Mom, YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!!!  [Krai and Brandi catball tightly and energetically on the ground.]

> [Sherry has walked up next to me.  She holds my hand.]  Good fight against Brandi, sweetie.  [I go in for a kiss.  She reciprocates.]

> Wanna go inside and come up to my bedroom?  The bugs are bad out here at night.

> I'd love to .... Sherry.

We run inside, Brandi and Kari still fighting in the grass.

I strip my clothes as we go inside.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2023, 06:46:17 PM »
Sherry and I have no idea we'll have alone in her bedroom before Keri comes in, madder than a hornet's nest, to beat me up.  With my weakened left collarbone, I have no chance defending myself against Kari in a catfight.

So I want to start caressing Sherry as soon as we're in her bedroom--her room smells so good, and the silky bedding is so inviting.  But Sherry's entire upper body is bruised, scratched, and cut from her chickfight with my daughter.

> Pam, I need to take a shower.  I feel sweaty and gross. 

> Sherry, you're not sweaty and gross to me.  You're so attractive to me .... more than you were already ... for winning that catfight.  Sherry, I swear ... the only fights Brandi has ever lost are when she got jumped or double-teamed by two bitches .... Sherry, let's kiss and kiss and 69.  Your legs had jeans on the whole fight ... let me kiss them.... Sherry, please.

> [Sherry had been gingerly peeling her jeans and panties as I plead my case to get physical with her, before her angry Mom tears my away from her by my hair.  Sherry's bush is so full and thick.  She kisses me on the mouth:]  I'll be quick, Pam.  I promise.  I want you, too.  I always have.

Sherry closes the bathroom door and starts the shower.  I wonder if she's hoping for me to gollow her in and tend her wounds.

Kari hasn't come yet to throw me out of her house.  Brandi must be holding her own in their fight.

Poor Brandi.  Fighting two women in one night for me.  I owe her big time after this.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2023, 11:58:52 PM »
I touch myself on Sherry's bed, waiting for her to finish showering.  It reminds me of a time many years ago, in 1986, when I was home for Spring Break from Providence College.  My high school classmate Sandy, who I had remained friends with, and I were hanging out at the Linvoln Mall.  I was too poor to go on the Spring Break ski trip in Vermont that my classmates had gone on, so Sandy and I took the bus (ugghh, I know!) and Sandy and I had gotten on the wrong bus line on the way home, and had to walk 7 miles.

We were walking thru a neighborhood of a bunch of girls Sandy had 'guy issues' with, and she was glad I was with her, because sure enough, as we were almost out of the neighborhood, a pack of three girls she had a beef with confronted her.  My heart skipped a beat at first, because I momentarily thought she and I were going to need to fight them 2-on-4, far from home.

Luckily, one of the girls squared off with Sandy, and they had a 120-second slugfest, which Sandy pretty easily won.  That scared off the girl's two friends, and Sandy and I walked home uneventfully, other than her cut lip.

Her house was the first home on the way back, and she asked me inside while she showered and counted her teeth (they were all there).

I realized for the first time that I was mega-horny from watching Sandy fight, and also sexually attracted to her, even tho she was also my friend.

So I lay on her bed and masturbated.

And, oh shit, oh shit, Sandy caught me red-handed.  She walked out of the showet, totally nude, and into the bedroom.

I thought to myself that I would never live this down.  That she eoild tell all our friends that I was a perv.

But .... instead....

Without saying a word, she mounted me and kissed me.  We ground our pussies into each other until her Mom got home 2 hours later.

We spent the next for days of spring break making out in each others' bedrooms for 6 hours straight.

What would happen tonight, when Sherry got out of the shower, and found me naked on her bed?

To be continued....