News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Kickboxing Match: Yvonne Strahovski vs. Nia Peeples

• 5 Replies

Offline Beaufait

• God Member
Kickboxing Match: Yvonne Strahovski vs. Nia Peeples
« on: July 21, 2010, 07:29:26 AM »
Who wins here with KO and what would be the final move?

Offline tirro

Re: Kickboxing Match: Yvonne Strahovski vs. Nia Peeples
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 11:38:18 AM »
That will definately be a tough fight. To fit ladies experienced in martial arts going at it. It will be fight dominated lots of punches and especially by kicks. Nia is tough and despite her age (48yrs) and her height (she is only 5'2) she is still good fighter and could beat down lots of women and even most coach potato guys in their 20s or 30s.
However, Yvonne Strahovski has a significant advantage. Although Nia still knows better kickboxing technics she won't be able to win a fight against Yvonne. Yvonne has also been developing good martial arts skills, she is in an incredibly good shape, fit and has a very strong body and she is also much taller (5'9") than tiny Nia. And she surely has an age advantage since she is only 27 or 26 yrs old.
This fit girl is surely currently the strongest and toughest of all hollywood actresses. Maybe Hollywoods other two strongest ladies, Amanda Righetti and Charlize Theron, could pose a challenge for Yvonne, but even them would never be able to win a fight vs Yvonne Strahovski. Thea might be of similar physics but they can't compete with Yvonnes martial arts skills.

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 11:46:18 PM »
Have to agree that Nia would be in a tough fight, not sure she has the ability to get past Yvonne. For my money Yvonne puts Nia down.

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
  • Love Glamous Celebrities in Catfghts!
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2010, 12:08:15 AM »
Beaufait, Yvonne has become one of my favorite actresses of the new generation. She is beautiful with a fantastic body. Very fit and strong and is certainly learning lots of good fighting moves. She says she is a tom boy. I have seen a few interviews given by her and from these brief glimpses she seems to be smart and a very likable person. I think she would get the better of Nia but it  would be one great fight and the outcome not certain.  She is Australia's answer to Charlize and a good answer at that.
{alt}

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2010, 07:22:19 PM »
I also think Yvonne fly-kicks Nia into a KO defeat here  ;)
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline wheelman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2010, 10:48:25 AM »
Yvonne finishes Nia with a painful leg scissors hold and rides those l-o-n-g legs to victory!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 10:50:34 AM by wheelman »