News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mass Effect: Tournament Round 1 Match 1

• 4 Replies

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« on: August 02, 2013, 12:21:54 AM »
This is a story I wrote a long time ago. It might contain a few grammer errors, due to rewriting certain parts of sentences.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to our Normandy sexfight tournament. It’s your commander Shepard speaking here. Let me first explain the rules of the fight. The girls are not allowed to injure or wound each other, if someone does injure or wound her opponent she will be disqualified. In order to win the fight she needs to make her opponent pass out by giving her too many orgasms or until her opponent cannot take anymore orgasms and surrenders. During the match objects can be placed within the ring which can be used by our fighters to get an advantage over her opponent."

"Our first match in this tournament will be Ashley Williams versus Miranda Lawson. Ashley Williams is a former alliance soldier and now a council spectre. Miranda Lawson used to be a Cerberus officer, but she left Cerberus. Our contenders are entering the ring, no clothes are allowed, so they both start nude."

"The bell rings and the match has started ladies and gentlemen."

Ashley and Miranda walk to the centre of the ring. Ashley surprises Miranda with a passionate kiss and forcing her tongue inside Miranda’s mouth. Ashley places her left hand behind Miranda’s head and holds her in the pose. Their tongues wrap around each other and Miranda tries to take control, but Ashley keeps her tongue inside Miranda’s mouth. Ashley’s right hand caress Miranda’s breast, playing with her nipple, running it through her index finger and thumb. Miranda lowers her right hand and starts to massage Ashley’s inner thighs. Ashley is pleasantly surprised by Miranda’s move and stops playing with Miranda’s breast and spreads Miranda’s legs, allowing her to enter Miranda with her index finger. With her thumb she plays with Miranda’s clit, massaging it and causing Miranda to place two of her fingers inside Ashley. Ashley adds a second finger herself and maintains control of the situation as she notices that Miranda is getting wet. Both girls up the pace and Ashley also slowly gets wet from Miranda’s fingers, who are sliding in and out of her. Miranda uses the opportunity to remove her left hand from Ashley’s back to pinch Ashley’s nipple between her fingers. Ashley already has her answer ready and adds a third finger inside Miranda, quickly working her fingers in and out.

Miranda tries to break their kiss, but Ashley keeps her head in place with a firm grip, forcing Miranda to keep up with Ashley’s pace. Ashley skillfully moves her fingers inside Miranda, while Miranda is relies on her strenght to pleasure Ashley. Both girls try not to give in to their urges, while they play with each other. Miranda widens her legs even more, allowing Ashley to be able to pump her fingers inside her easier and faster. Ashley looks confused by Miranda's move, but happely accepts Miranda's invitation and works over Miranda's pussy. Miranda loses grip on her feelings and tries to free herself from Ashley's grip, but Ashley isn't giving Miranda any room and continues to kiss and finger her. Miranda's fingers are slowing down and Ashley uses the moment to jam her fingers deep inside Miranda and swirl them inside. Miranda's pussy is getting wetter and wetter by the minute as Ashley keeps on rotating and moving her fingers in and out. Miranda gathers her strenght and places her hands on Ashley's shoulders and before she reaches her climax, she pushes Ashley away. Ashley raises her hand and runs her fingers over her tongue, licking them clean.

"Hmm Miranda, you really seem to be enjoying yourself." Ashley says with a wicked smile.

Both girls circle each other looking for an opportunity to attack the other. Ashley makes the first move and manages to get behind Miranda. Locking Miranda's arms behind her back. Ashley moves her right hand down to Miranda’s pussy and she starts to rub it. Ashley brings Miranda down to ground and sits behind her, still rubbing her hot wet sex. She places her legs between Miranda's, spreading her legs.

"Wow Miranda you are already so wet down there. Your pussy is inviting my fingers to get in there deep."

Ashley slips two fingers inside Miranda’s pussy and starts working them in and out. Ashley starts kissing Miranda in the neck and moves up trying to kiss Miranda on the lips, but Miranda turns her head away. Exposing her neck, which encourages Ashley to continue kissing her neck and licking up and down alongside it. Miranda begins to moan from the pleasure she is receiving, looking down at her pussy, she sees Ashley's fingers slide in and out of her wet box. Ashley sensually licks up to Miranda's ear and starts to whisper naughty words in her ear.

"Oh Miranda you really didn't come her to fight, did you? You just want me to please you in front of all these people, showing that you are nothing but a cheerleader slut. I bet you want me to add a third finger, so I can ram your wet cxnt even harder."

Ashley slips in a third finger and starts to bang Miranda's cxnt. She starts to eroticly moan, teasing Miranda and getting Miranda turned on even more, as she quietly moans in Miranda's ear.

"Miranda please cum for me, I know you want it really bad. Did you know your pussy tastes like strawberries? Cum for me and I will let you taste yourself."

Miranda her moans are getting louder and louder. As Ashley keeps finger-fucking her. Her body starts to tremble, as she is getting close to her first orgasm.

"Cum for me Miranda." Show everyone that you are nasty cheerleader slut."

"No, please stop."

"Your pussy is saying something else Miranda. It’s soaking wet, sucking my fingers inside." Ashley says with a big grin.

"No you are wrong."

"All you have to do is surrender and I will stop."

"Never, ahhhh."

"There it is ladies and gentlemen the first orgasm of the match."

"See Miranda you are nothing but a Cerberus slut, cumming in front of all these people who are watching us."

Ashley raises her right hand, showing the crowd her cum covered fingers, the crowd goes wild. Ashley puts her fingers inside Miranda's mouth, forcing Miranda to lick them clean.

"Do you like how you taste?"

Ashley pushes Miranda to the ground and sits on Miranda’s back and pulls Miranda’s ass up and spreads her legs. Ashley isn’t giving Miranda any time to recover and starts to rub Miranda’s asshole and pussy. Miranda finally realises the position she is in when Ashley puts a finger into her asshole and starts to finger it.

"You like this don’t you. Always showing off with your ass, yet it still feels so tight."

"That is not true, I don’t show off my ass." Miranda says with a sad face.

Ashley adds another finger into Miranda’s asshole and puts three fingers into her pussy. Ashley continues to pound Miranda her holes and Miranda starts to moan again as she is nearly reaching another orgasm.

"Look at you Miranda, already cumming for the second time."

Miranda lets out a loud moan as she has another orgasm. Miranda’s orgasm was so intense that she throws Ashley off her and hits Ashley in the face with her foot. Miranda quickly takes advantage of Ashley laying on the ground, locking Ashley arms and neck between her legs. Miranda reaches down and starts to gently rub Ashley’s pussy. Ashley starts to moan as her pussy gets wetter and wetter from Miranda’s hand rubbing it.
Miranda slowly inserts two fingers inside Ashley’s pussy and slowly works them in and out of her pussy. Ashley’s moaning gets louder as Miranda works her fingers faster inside Ashley pussy.

"Come on Ashley, there is no shame in cumming by my fingers. Not many girls can hold out as long as you are."

Not long after Ashley finally cums on Miranda’s fingers. Miranda continues to finger-fuck Ashley and adds another finger inside her pussy. Ashley struggles to free her arms and slowly manages to get one arm free, but before she can free herself from Miranda’s headlock Ashley has her second orgasm. Now with her free arm, Ashley is able to free herself from Miranda’s headlock and ends on top of Miranda in a 69 position.
Both girls look at each other’s pussy and start to lick it each other. Ashley notices that she is falling behind on Miranda as she is reaching her third orgasm and Miranda is showing no signs of another orgasm.
Ashley moves her right hand towards Miranda’s crotch and starts playing with her clit, pinching and turning it.
Miranda lets out a loud yelp as Ashley starts to play with her clit. Miranda is unable to use her hands, because Ashley is pinning them down with her legs.

"Ashley you cheater, I thought we would be holding a licking contest."

"Sorry dear, but it seems you are enjoying this too much for me to stop."

Miranda tries to counter Ashley by increasing her tongue speed, but soon finds herself in a position that she cannot continue to lick Ashley’s pussy, she is moaning, while Ashley started to finger-fuck her and suck on her clit. Ashley starts to finger Miranda harder and harder. Miranda tries to control herself and starts licking Ashley’s crotch again.  Both girls are giving it everything they got and Miranda soon realizes that she just can’t handle Ashley fingering her and sucking her clit.

"I’m cumming! Haaa!"

Miranda explodes all over Ashley’s face as she has her third orgasm. A dildo has been placed in the ring and Ashley gets off Miranda and grabs the dildo. Miranda meanwhile stands up and sees Ashley standing with a dildo in her hand. Miranda looks around to see if there is a second dildo placed in the ring, but can’t find another one. Ashley uses this moment to charge Miranda and takes her down to the ground, locking Miranda’s arm and leg between her legs. Ashley grabs Miranda’s free arm and holds it firm so Miranda can’t escape. Ashley places the dildo in front of Miranda’s cxnt and rubs the head against her outer lips. Miranda looks worried as Ashley keeps rubbing the dildo against her cxnt.

"Are you ready for it dear?"

"No ahhh… stop it." Miranda says in a begging tone.

"Here we go."

Ashley pushes the dildo inside Miranda’s pussy and slowly pulls it out again, only leaving the tip of the head inside and then pushes it back inside. Ashley continues to do this for about 3 minutes then she starts to increase the speed. Miranda moans as Ashley fucks her pussy with the dildo, but Ashley starts kissing Miranda, forcing her tongue inside Miranda’s mouth, silencing her moans. Ashley and Miranda’s tongues battle inside Miranda’s mouth with Ashley soon dominating Miranda’s tongue. Miranda tries to move her hand between Ashley’s leg and manages to reach Ashley’s crotch, which has gotten wet from the tongue battle.
Miranda enters Ashley’s wet crotch and starts to finger-fuck her as fast as she can trying to make Ashley lose control of her hold. Ashley surprised by Miranda’s sudden move increases the pace in which she is moving the dildo in and out of Miranda. Miranda finally cums on the dildo, but not long after Ashley also has another orgasm, forcing her to let go of Miranda. Miranda notices that another dildo has been placed in the ring and crawls over to it and grabs it. Ashley looks up and sees Miranda grabbing a dildo, but also notices that her dildo is still inside Miranda’s pussy. Ashley moves towards Miranda and before Miranda can turn around Ashley grabs the dildo that was still inside her and before Miranda knows it Ashley is pounding her pussy again with the dildo. Ashley slips three fingers inside Miranda’s ass and rapidly starts fucking Miranda, hoping that she can end the match. Miranda unable to move, because of the pleasure, sits there on her hands and knees with her face on the ground, waiting for Ashley to give her another orgasm.

"Miranda could you be so nice and give me your dildo, so I can put it inside your ass?"

"Ahh… you will have to take… it… from me uhh."

"Not gonna make that mistake dear."

Miranda tries to crawl away, but Ashley just moves with her continuing giving Miranda pleasure. Miranda looks at Ashley and sees that Ashley is fully focused on making her cum again. Miranda gives in and squirts all over the place from the double penetration, making Ashley back off and letting go of the dildos. Miranda pulls the dildos out of her and sees Ashley already charging at her. Miranda avoid Ashley and Ashley crashes with her head against the post, knocking her down. Miranda puts Ashley’s legs and arms behind the ropes lifting her from the ground. Ashley is now hanging in the ropes and slowly gains consciousness. Miranda smiles at Ashley, when Ashley tries to move, but is unable to. Miranda rubs the dildos against Ashley’s cxnt and ass and put both heads inside.

"Argh, you bitch."

"What’s the matter Ashley, don’t like this position?" Miranda says with a laughing voice.

Miranda begins slamming the dildos in and out of Ashley as fast as she can. Ashley instantly starts moaning as her holes are being worked over by Miranda.

"Payback’s a bitch isn’t it?"

"Hmmm… this isn’t… over… yet."

Miranda keeps slamming the dildos inside Ashley and isn’t able to resist it. Ashley has three orgasms in a row, before Miranda slows down. A pair of handcuffs have been placed in the ring and Miranda walks towards them and picks them up. Ashley in the meantime frees herself from the position and stands again. Ashley pulls out the dildos and lets them fall to the ground, waiting for Miranda to make her move. Miranda moves towards Ashley and grabs Ashley by her waist pushing her against the ropes. Miranda manages to cuff one of Ashley legs. Ashley plants a knee in Miranda’s stomach, making her tumble and fall. Ashley tries to reach for the other handcuffs, but they are just out of her reach. Miranda stands back up and picks the remaining cuffs from the floor. Miranda grabs hold of Ashley’s free leg and cuffs it to the rope. Miranda finds one of the dildos, kneels before Ashley and inserts the dildo.

"Ah… no more."

"Are you finally surrendering Ashley?"

"Never!"

"Then I will just continue to fuck you until you pass it, without a key you will never escape from this position."

Ashley grabs Miranda by the head and slams it into her knee. Ashley is being handed a key to free herself, removing the handcuffs. Before Ashley can make her move, Miranda already has one of the handcuffs and cuffs Ashley’s ankles. Miranda doesn’t waste any time and drops Ashley to the ground. Miranda places Ashley’s arm above her head and cuffs them. Miranda sits on Ashley her arms and grabs Ashley’s legs, pulling them towards her and placing them besides Ashley’s head.

"Time to finish you bitch, you are completely helpless."

Miranda takes hold of a dildo and places it against the entrance of Ashley’s pussy. Miranda lets the dildo slide all the way in and leaves it there. She then picks up the second dildo and slides it in Ashley ass, double penetrating her. Miranda grabs both dildos and slams them in and out of Ashley’s love boxes. Miranda makes Ashley cum over and over and Ashley realizes that there is no way she can stop Miranda, but to accept defeat and surrender to her.

"Plea…se, stop… it, I can’t… uhhh take… it anymore."

"All you have to do is surrender Ashley."

"Alright… I surrender, please stop."

Miranda looks at the referee to see if she has won the match. The referee nods. Miranda pulls out the dildos and gets off Ashley.

"Miranda Lawson is the winner of the first match ladies and gentlemen. I hope you all enjoyed the show."

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
Re: Mass Effect: Tournament Round 1 Match 1
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 12:22:00 PM »
neat story. curious about what the other fighters in the tournament are
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 02:34:36 PM »
I got the second match also finished and the third match almost.

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
Re: Mass Effect: Tournament Round 1 Match 2
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2013, 07:21:20 PM »
Tournament Round 1 Match 2
"Welcome again ladies and gentlemen to our Normandy sexfight tournament. It’s your commander Shepard speaking here. Let me first explain the rules of the fight. The girls are not allowed to injure or wound each other, if someone does injure or wound her opponent she will be disqualified. In order to win the fight she needs to make her opponent pass out by giving her too many orgasms or until her opponent cannot take anymore orgasms and surrenders. During the match objects can be placed within the ring which can be used by our fighters to get an advantage over her opponent."
“This night our contestants are Tali'Zorah nar Rayya versus Kasumi Goto. It looks like it’s going to be an epic battle, between these two beautiful women. Both are elegant, sexy and mysterious.”
“Let’s not let the ladies wait for too long and just get started with the match.”

“Hmm, you look so hot and sexy Tali. I bet your pussy is very tight and tasty. You ever shared that pussy with someone?”
“That is none of your business Kasumi.”
“I never had Quarian pussy before, how do you taste?”
“Don’t worry Kasumi, I will let you taste it after I have defeated you.”
“I like that idea, except the part of you defeating me.”

Kasumi makes the first moves and grabs hold of Tali’s arms and tries to bring her down. Tali doesn’t fall that easily and they stand there testing each other’s strength for atleast a minute. Kasumi tries to get her leg behind Tali’s so she loses her balance, but instead it back fires and she falls to the ground on her stomach. Tali seizes the moment and sits on top of Kasumi. Tali spreads Kasumi her legs and runs a finger down to her pussy.

“So wet already, you must be aching for my finger.”

With that Tali inserts her finger inside Kasumi’s wet love box. Kasumi starts to moan as Tali’s finger skilfully works the inside of her pussy. Tali playfully pulls her finger out and rubs Kasumi’s clit with it before putting it back inside. Tali twists and turns her finger deep inside Kasumi’s cxnt, causing her love juices to flow down her legs as she nearly reaches her first orgasm.

“Cum for me Kasumi, let me taste your juices. I know you have been dreaming of this.”
Yes please make me cum Tali, I want you to taste me.

Not long after Kasumi has an intense orgasm, that makes her body shake and lets her juices flow out of her. Tali pulls out her finger and sticks it in her mouth, licking it clean with her tongue. Slowly pulling it out of her mouth, making sure she got every last drop of it from her finger. Tali moves her finger again to Kasumi’s cxnt and rubs it, making her finger all wet again from her juices and putting it back in her mouth, cleaning her finger with her tongue. While doing this Tali gives Kasumi the change to roll, so they are in a 69 position with Tali still on top. Kasumi takes a quick lick off Tali’s pussy.
“Hmm, already wet and tasty down there Tali.”
Kasumi starts licking Tali and pushes two fingers into Tali’s tight butt. Tali squeals when Kasumi starts fingering her butt. Tali realizes that she can’t fall behind and begins fingering and licking Kasumi’s holes, trusting two fingers inside each of Kasumi’s holes and sucking on her clit. Kasumi returns the favour by inserting three fingers into Tali’s now soaking wet cxnt and four into her ass, stretching it out. Kasumi also starts sucking and licking Tali’s clit, forcing Tali to moan loudly and stop sucking on her clit. Kasumi’s tongue swirls inside Tali’s cxnt alongside her fingers, making Tali’s pussy dripping wet, letting Tali’s juices flowing down her tongue inside her mouth. Tali’s body shivers as she reaches an intense orgasm, creaming at the top of her lungs. Her juices rushing down Kasumi’s throat as she drinks all of it, with a wicked smile on her face.

“Tali you taste so damn good, how about giving me some more of that love juice?”
“Maybe later, but now it’s time for you to cum again.”

Tali continues to finger and lick Kasumi’s pussy, catching Kasumi off guard who was still celebrating Tali’s orgasm. Kasumi still excited from Tali’s orgasm, cums before she can control herself.

Ahh… you bitch… I wasn’t ready yet.”
“I am sorry whore, I will ask you next time, before I make you cum.” Tali says in a sarcastic tone.

Kasumi mad from what Tali just did to her, throws Tali off her. Tali lands on her stomach and Kasumi jumps on top of her back. Placing her hand underneath Tali’s chin and pulling her up, bending Tali in a C shape. Kasumi moves her right hand from Tali’s chin and slaps her on the ass with it. After spanking Tali for some time, Kasumi begins to rub Tali’s ass and slowly forces three fingers in it. Kasumi roughly moves them in and out of Tali’s ass, giving her pleasure and pain at the same time.

“So Tali how does it feel? You are moaning like a dirty whore, even though you must be in great pain. I don’t know how flexible Quarians are, but that spine of yours, can’t be having a good time.”
“I will ahh… get you ahhh… for this.”
“I don’t think so slut. I am going to finish you off.”

Kasumi increases the speed of her fingers going in and out of Tali’s ass and rams them hard and deep inside Tali. Tali moans and cries become louder as she orgasms from having her ass fingered. Kasumi doesn’t give Tali a break after an orgasm and just keeps ramming them inside her faster and harder after each orgasm. After receiving seven orgasms Tali finally gets a break, because Kasumi looks around in the ring seeing all sorts of sex toys in the ring. Thinking Tali must be nearly defeated and exhausted by now. Kasumi releases Tali from the hold and walks around the ring, looking for a nice toy to finish off Tali. Kasumi finally finds her toy, a thick 15 inch double headed dildo. Kasumi picks it up and looks around, but can’t see Tali anywhere. Suddenly Kasumi feels her legs being spread and something being locked around her ankles. Tali grabs hold of the steel bar that is now between Kasumi’s legs and pulls it, causing Kasumi to fall on the ground with her stomach. Kasumi turns her head and sees Tali sitting behind her with an 8 inch strap-on.

“I bet you didn’t see that coming Kasumi.”
Fuck you, you bitch.
“No my dear, I am going to fuck you good and hard.”

Tali places the strap-on against Kasumi’s butt and pushes 3 inches inside. Kasumi lets out a scream as her ass stretches out.

“Oh my, have you never been fucked in your ass before by a cock?”
“No I never have been.”
“You showed me no mercy, so don’t expect to receive some from me.”

Kasumi tries to resist the cock from entering her even further, but it is no use. Tali pushes inch by inch further inside her. Tali is soon fucking Kasumi hard from behind, showing no mercy at all. Tali grabs Kasumi’s arm and pulls them back, lifting her torso up from the ground, as she continues to pound away on Kasumi’s ass. Kasumi reaches orgasm after orgasm, as Tali keeps ramming the strap-on inside her, without a moment of pause.
“How are you holding out down there, enjoying ourselves?”

Kasumi remains silent, while trying to catch her breath.

“Have you become the silent type all of the sudden? I thought you wanted to fuck me and drink my juices?”
“If you aren’t going to answer me with your mouth, lets see if you can with your pussy and ass.”

Kasumi’s ass is being pounded even harder than before and with her last strengths she begins to scream in pleasure, reaching her final orgasm before she passes out.

“There we have it ladies and gentlemen. The winner of the second match and moving on in the tournament is Tali'Zorah nar Rayya. She will be facing Miranda Lawson in the semi-finals. Wait what is this? Tali has removed the strap-on and has moved her pussy above Kasumi’s face.”

“Poor girl, still passed out, even though I promised I would let you taste my pussy.”

Tali grabs Kasumi’s head and presses it against her pussy and holds her. Tali slowly starts rubbing her pussy against Kasumi’s face. Silently she begins to moan as her pussy gets wetter and wetter, sliding up and down Kasumi’s mouth and nose.

“Ohh Kasumi, your such a dirty tease.”

Kasumi slowly gains her consciousness as her face gets wetter and wetter from Tali’s pussy that is sliding over it. Kasumi slowly opens her eyes, seeing something blurry moving up and down before her eyes. Kasumi opens her mouth and Tali’s pussy instantly enters her mouth a little. Kasumi pushes her tongue against Tali’s pussy and begins to move up and down with the rhythm Tali’s pussy produces.

“Look who has finally awoken. I almost began to think you didn’t want my pussy anymore.”
“Hmm… mhmh… uhmh…”
“What do you say? That my pussy tastes good?”

Tali continues to rub her pussy against Kasumi, while Kasumi’s tongue moves around inside her. Tali’s moans become louder as she reaches an orgasm and in a moment of intense lust she explodes on Kasumi’s face, drenching it in her hot and tasty juices. Kasumi eagerly allows the juices to flow down her throat and makes sure she cleans Tali’s pussy with her tongue. Tali gets off Kasumi, allowing her to sit and kisses her on the mouth.

"Hmmm we should do this more often."

"I agree this was really fun."

Offline The BIG E

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2013, 07:52:43 PM »
A sexfight based on Mass Effect? What's next? Star Wars? Skyrim?