News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Most erotic beating in a catfight

• 39 Replies

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
Re: Most erotic beating in a catfight
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2015, 11:27:50 PM »
Yes, that is what I mean. The pic I posted above is a screen capture from the only video I have seen of this taking place.

I once read a review of a video in which one girl grabbed the breasts of her opponent and swung her around, and while still gripping her boobs, kneed her in the crotch. Didn't get to see the film unfortunately. 

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2015, 11:50:46 PM »
I love the painful, but rarely seen, tit lift.

You may like this.

Offline cockfighter85

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2015, 08:31:50 AM »
For me, I love a good over the knee backbreaker or torture rack.  The sight of a dominant woman bending her broken victim, breaking her back as the other woman screams.  A favorite of mine has got to be Ladyfist.  They probably do the best version of this hold.  Combine it with a little breast, crotch or belly torture, and its solid gold

Offline kp

« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2015, 02:58:53 PM »
how about milking ur opponent dry mercilessly(assuming they are in lactation phase) ??

Offline Trinity731

« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2015, 08:26:31 PM »
Hi first time writing, but could not resist the topic.  I am not sure if the physics works out but markuswolfe's avatar gave me an idea.  The beaten girl in a torture rack held by three or four digits in vag and three or four at the top of the orbital bones, dropping to knees for backbreaker right into a sleeperhold.

Offline kim1

« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2015, 12:14:48 PM »
Being rag dolled, then stripped in front of a crowd to be left bound secure by your own bikini attire.

Offline Trinity731

« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2015, 11:14:21 PM »
I hope that hasn't happened to you, but you doing it too someone would be really hot.

Offline Raycat

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2015, 09:30:45 AM »
I love it when a the one that is defeated gets her ass spanked til it is deep red.

End left tight up or that she gets stuck in a bin or something with her red ass in view.

It is all fantasie but that is the way I like it much.

Ray.

Offline Trinity731

« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2015, 06:34:43 PM »
Another would after  a complete rag doll; waking up the loser, the winner then seems concerned for the beaten foe, as they prepare tp
leave the ring the victor pulls the previous loser by the hair and rag dolls her again and leaves her naked tied up in the ring ropes.

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2015, 12:37:30 AM »
Ilike it when a girl has been koed, pinned, forced to submit, posed over and then the victrix knocks her out with a punch or kick to the face just for the hell of it.