News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Supergirl/Kara (Melissa Benoist) vs The Duchess (Meghan Markle)

• 0 Replies

Offline Savant

• I love catfights!
{alt}

Supergirl/Kara (Melissa Benoist) vs The Duchess (Meghan Markle)

Meghan practically burned with jealousy. Here she was, the most glamorous, wealthy woman in Metropolis, yet the entire focus of the room was on that insipid blonde, Supergirl.

The two women were at a charity event that had been organized by Meghan. The cream of Metropolis society had turned out and an army of photographers and paparazzi were on hand. Even though Meghan was the host, as soon as the superheroine arrived all attention was on the blonde.

Meghan had expected as much but she still seethed with anger. But she had a plan. She had constructed a special room in the back of her mansion. It was lead-lined to protect it from peeping eyes but the interiors concrete walls were lined with kryptonite paint. The room was furnished spartanly with just a cot, a small desk and a wooden chair. It was not much bigger than a prison cell.

Still the trick was how to get Supergirl in the room. Meghan solved the dilemma by spiking Supergirl’s champagne with kryptonite dust. After about half an hour, the superheroine started feeling noticeably sick. The party guests could see the blonde superhero was in distress and expressed concern but Meghan stepped in

“Supergirl, my dear, are you not well?”

“I…I don’t know…feel strange….I’m sure it will go away though. Just give me a minute,” the heroine replied.

“Here,” Meghan said taking her by the shoulders, “I have a room in the back where you can lie down. Clear the way people,” Meghan replied.

She led Supergirl to the specially designed beat-down room. Kara was already dazed and did not notice the lead-lined walls when they arrived. It was only when Meghan pushed her in and closed the door behind them that she started realizing something was wrong.

Kara was immediately hit with a wave of nausea due to the kryptonite radiation in the small room.

“What is this?”

“Oh nothing much. Just some well-deserved revenge,” remarked Meghan cheerily before plowing her knee DEEP into Supergirl’s pussy.

“Oh….Rao…” Supergirl squeaked, as she crumpled onto her knees in front of Meghan, he hands clutching her wounded cxnt.

Meghan, quickly doffed her jacket and dress pants, revealing a white yoga outfit underneath. The brunette was lithe and strong. She had been training hard for this moment for months now.

“C’mon, Stupidgirl. Let’s see how good a fighter you are when you’ve only got human strength,” Meghan hissed, before firing a vicious. right cross into the blonde’s jaw.

The blow rocked Supergirl. She shook her head, trying to clear the cobwebs. She had not been hit this hard in years.

“Why?” she asked .

Meghan, grabbed her by the hair to steady the superheroine’s head in polace before firing a heavy knee into the blonde’s chin.

“Unghhh….” Kara exclaimed.

“Why? Don’t you know who I am bitch? I’m the Duchess!”

Suddenly it all became clear to Supergirl. She had been spending the last year snuffing a series of complicated criminal schemes. It slowly became clear that the various plots had all been centrally connected. She was eventually able to learn that the mysterious organizer was referred to only as The Duchess.

Supergirl was hot on her trail…but it looks like the prey had become the predator…

Kara was a true champion though and never said die. She pushed Meghan away with a kick and rose to her feet.

She advanced upon the brunette with her fists clenched.

A delighted Meghan was happy to take up the challenge and ran at the blonde.  She was promptly tagged with a left and right crosses from Supergirl which stopped her dead in her tracks. The superheroine then drilled the villainous with a sharp punch into her solar plexus. A gagging Meghan dropped to her knees.

Supergirl, who was feeling more and more wobbly, raced for the door. She got her hand on the door knob just long enough to realize it was locked before she was suddenly yanked backwards by her cape.

Using Supergirl's cape as a lasso, Meghan spun her round and round until the blonde was complete dizzy before releasing her and sending her crashing into the table in the corner of the room. 

Meghan then picked up the wooden chair and smashed it over Supergirl’s head. The blow dropped Kara to her knees and opened a nasty cut on her forehead. Incredulously Supergirl dabbed her fingers on the cut and examined her own blood in amazement.

She only had a few seconds to contemplate it though before Meghan’s foot smashed into the side of her face, further stunning her.

The Duchess then grabbed her by handful of blond hair and thew her onto the cot. Meghan climbed on top of her, straddling Kara. She pulled her arm back before plowing a punch straight into Kara’s chest. Heart punch! Supergirl’s face went white as the heart punch stunned her.

A vicious Meghan proceed to fire volley after volley of punches into Supergirl’s jaw. The rain of blows did not stop until the villain had succeeded in breaking her arch-rival’s jaw.

“Yes!” Meghan cred in triumph.

Kara on the other hand was a drooling, dazed mess. Her eyes unfocused, her brain in a fog. Blood matted her hair. Her arms dangling off the sides off the cot.

But even though Meghan was triumphant, she did not take her foot off the gas pedal. She slipped Kara around so that she was lying on her stomach but maintained her straddle.

Meghan then reached into the back pocket of her yoga pants and pulled out a glowing, green, canvas bag. She slipped the bag over Kara’s head.

“I know you like kryptonite, bitch. Now you can choke on it!” hissed.

Yes, somehow using her advanced technology, the Duchess had created a kryptonite-infused fabric. Meghan pulled the bag tightly around Kara’s face and neck, choking and suffocating the superheroine at the same time. A panicky Supergirl kicked her kegs up and down in protest but could not dislodge Meghan. After a few agonizing minutes her resistance broke down and she went still.

“Oh, don’t pass out on me yet, Stupidgirl,,” laughed Meghan. She removed the bag and saw that her throttling of the superheroine had brought the blonde to tears.

“Oh! That’s too precious. Did I make the big bad superhero cry? Awwwww!” Meghan mocked. “Tell you what: admit that you’re a loser and I’m your superior in every way…or the bag goes back on…”

“No…please…” Kara whispered.

Placing a hammerlock on Supergirl’s arm, she wrenched it up as far as she could without breaking it.

“Ooooohhh! Unghhhhh…” Kara squealed.

“You know what to say!” Meghan commanded menacingly.

“…mmm a looser…” Kara said through her broken jaw.

“And?”

“…nnn you’re shuperior,” said Kara, before starting to sob again.

“A-ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!” Meghan laughed triumphantly.

Meghan then proceeded to pull out a smart phone and she snapped a whole series of her posing over a thoroughly defeated Supergirl:

- One photo of her wrenching back on Kara’s neck in a brutal camel clutch

- A close-up of Kara desperately trying to breathe as Meghan trapped her in a breast smother.

- A series of shots of Supergirl trapped in various hammerlocks and arm bars

- A series of Kara being brought to the brink of passing out through various sleeper holds and chokes...but Meghan relenting just before she did so.

- A long held ankle lock that had Supergirl writing in pain, her face buried in her arms, trying to hide how much pain she was in….

- And every few photos or so, another punch to the blonde’s already broken jaw.

“Ha! I always knew I could beat you in a fair fight, You’re never going to fuck with my plans again blondie.”

Finally, reaching under the cot, Meghan pulled out two green burlap ropes. She tied Kara’s hands tightly behind her and then tied up her feet. Now that the superheroine was tightly bound, Meghan removed a necklace from her neck and placed it around Kara's instead. a closeup showed that the gemstone in the necklace was actually a shard of kryptonite. Finally she placed the bag loosely over the head of the blonde once again.

Kara was in a cold sweat now, and shivered uncontrollably as the kryptonite leached all of her strength.

Slapping her archenemy’s ass, Meghan finally got off her.

“There you go dummy. Why don’t you sit here and soak in all this kryptonite radiation for a while. If you’re still alive when I come back, I’ll beat up on your ass some more. Wouldn’t want you to get bored,” said Meghan, with a evil laugh, before leaving the room, making sure to lock it behind her.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 06:03:22 AM by Savant »