News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

barnwars chapter 1

• 26 Replies

Offline kelcey

Re: barnwars chapter 1
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2017, 03:24:20 AM »
If Tiffany wants to fight me, I'll take her on.

Offline Nerdygirl1000

• Geeky and proud of it!
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2017, 04:31:58 AM »
Hey Lexi girl,

Can I maybe be part of this?

I'm 21 yr, 5'10,  33B-26-35, 143 lbs. I like catfights, wrestling, NHB fight, and submissions. Kinda open though to most things except boxing.

If you're cool with it I wouldn't mind a boxing match with you! I'm 20 years old, 5'5", 115 lbs. Sure there's a size difference but I bet I'll do juuuuust fine against you, nerd. ;)

I'm down to take you on, but as I said not really into any boxing matches. You've got any other style you're into?
Bullies need to be taught a lesson!

Offline anna.wildcat

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2017, 08:18:30 AM »
Thanks Julia and Karin for voting me in  :)

and thanks lexi for having me 8)

Offline LizKO

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2017, 04:33:20 PM »
Hey Lexi girl,

I'm 21 yr, 5'10,  33B-26-35, 143 lbs. I like catfights, wrestling, NHB fight, and submissions. Kinda open though to most things except boxing.

If you're cool with it I wouldn't mind a boxing match with you! I'm 20 years old, 5'5", 115 lbs. Sure there's a size difference but I bet I'll do juuuuust fine against you, nerd. ;)

I'm down to take you on, but as I said not really into any boxing matches. You've got any other style you're into?

Oh my gosh haha! No idea how I missed that... I think I had just come from your profile and thought I had seen something like that and went along with my little challenge. So scratch boxing! I'd be delighted to take you on in a wrestling match or NHB fight, it's up to you! Sorry for the confusion, I think I had my head bonked around a little too much from a previous fight. :)

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2017, 04:11:59 PM »
Standing near the corner wearing my daisy dukes (unbuttoned at the waist) and a painted on red cropped tank, looking around at the melee and scratching my head a bit confused.

Offline Nerdygirl1000

• Geeky and proud of it!
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2017, 04:18:37 PM »
Hey Lexi girl,

Oh my gosh haha! No idea how I missed that... I think I had just come from your profile and thought I had seen something like that and went along with my little challenge. So scratch boxing! I'd be delighted to take you on in a wrestling match or NHB fight, it's up to you! Sorry for the confusion, I think I had my head bonked around a little too much from a previous fight. :)

Hmm, lets do a wrestling match as I've been meaning to do one for some time. Want to lay out any rules?
Bullies need to be taught a lesson!

Offline LizKO

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2017, 05:35:28 PM »
Hey Lexi girl,

Hmm, lets do a wrestling match as I've been meaning to do one for some time. Want to lay out any rules?

I'm not particular about any rules in particular. We could do a three-fall barnyard wrestling match, or one outside in the mud. Maybe we stay inside and tussle in the farmhouse living room? Attire can be casual (tanks, shorts or jeans, sports bras...) or bikinis, it's your call. Considering our nerd cred we could also do a strip-cosplay fight! What's more devastating to a cosplayer than the destruction and removal of their hard-worked costuming and designs? Either way you're going down and I'm going to love every second of it. :)

Stakes? Aside from the public humiliation of losing in front of all our Barn Wars fans and having a permanent record of it, perhaps one of us gets a little blemish on their FCF profile for a month? We'll see... ;)

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2017, 09:08:23 PM »
anna.wildcat  and kelcey  have entered.....tiffany_fights  is withdrawn

so to make it even numbers  i'll  enter thiss fray

we still need 1 guy with the nerve to take on red

hoping to have this ready  by sometime tomarrow :)
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2017, 04:42:46 AM »
two matches   are set....it's up to  the 4 ladies what styles they want

sexxyApril  vs goddess_Stacie

and

simply_lyssa  vs nerdygirl1000

kelseycat
kira19
sarahfun
terry98
italianbustygirl
violentkarin
juliafight
anna.wildcat
kelcey
lexibabe

tiffany_fights   has withdrawn

ladies  you make issue  a challenge to any  lady with out a match....

« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 05:10:46 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline anna.wildcat

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2017, 07:48:20 AM »
well then, glad this gets started. i m issuing my challenge to....

Terry98!!!

style apartment wrestling!

8)

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2017, 03:01:16 PM »
update on the challenges

kira19   and kelseycat
juliafight  and sarahfun
anna.wildcat  and terry98
pinyatoo   and red enforcer

:)
the prez tramp

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2017, 08:12:53 PM »
Standing near the corner wearing my daisy dukes (unbuttoned at the waist) and a painted on red cropped tank, looking around at the melee and scratching my head a bit confused.

Looks across the fray and sees April sneering at me.  My heart starts pounding out of my chest as I get second thoughts but I also really, REALLY want to bring her snarky ass down.  So I steel my nerves, give her a friendly wink and cold smile.  Circling slowly around toward her, flexing my hands into and out of tight fists as we begin to get close.....wait for it......wait for it......eyes locked on hers when I dig my heels into the soft, hay covered dirt and lunge for her..."let's do this!" i growl....yt, April