News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...

• 580 Replies

Offline Indian_Alpha

• God Member
  • Trillian : indianalpha
Re: Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...
« Reply #240 on: May 20, 2017, 10:03:55 PM »
I start pulling myself up with the help of ropes, looking at the damage we all have been through.... The ring shaking with our action as my eyes land on the hot ass Eva is getting up slowly.... I grunt before pulling myself up on my feet as eva's thick butt is facing me and rush at her aiming my feet straight to her thick and meaty butt... Hoping to dropkick her out of the Ring.....
Submit to me!!

Offline Indian_Alpha

• God Member
« Reply #241 on: May 21, 2017, 07:09:22 AM »
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I get to my feet only to get dropkicked from behind and sent out of the ring as I spill over the top rope and fall to the outside mats.  I try to catch my breath and push myself to my feet
My feet press onto Eva's sexy butt as she spills outside the ring and i grab the middle rope only to push myself up now, rubbing my aching back as i move towards the center with my eyes on Cyril and Tiffany....
Submit to me!!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #242 on: May 22, 2017, 01:03:10 AM »
I glance up just in time to see Alpha slam both his feet into the big lovely backside of Eva, sending her toppling outta the ring! That leaves me alone with him and the downed Cyril, and I've recovered enough to get to my feet. I glance over the ring ropes and cringe as I see Eva now sprawled across the outer mats, and I notice she's laying close to my pink duffle bag that I brought along. I yell out to her: "Hey Eva, this ain't no time to be nappin', sugah! Get that sexy ass up and get back in here! And bring the straitjacket and them ropes from my bag while you're at it!"

I then notice Alpha now standing in the center of the ring, and instead of waiting for Eva to get back in with my restraints, I turn my full attention to him and smirk. Licking my lips, I CHARGE at him, lookin' to go for a spear-- only, at the very last second, I SNAP upright, and try to hit him with a surprise closeline!

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #243 on: May 22, 2017, 01:20:28 AM »
I run down to the ring in the outfit in my avatar, with "Sinful Senorita" on my black top in the colors of the Venezuelan flag. I was planning on going after Alpha, who dropkicked my girl Eva out of the ring. I can't believe that I would be working with Tiffany, but she is the least of the 3 evils currently in the ring.  Tiffany blasts Alpha with a clothesline, which changes my plans.  I see Cyril getting up as I climb a turnbuckle near him.  I yell out hoping that he will turn around and when he does I will leap off and take him down with a top rope hurricanrana.

Offline Indian_Alpha

• God Member
« Reply #244 on: May 22, 2017, 06:34:44 AM »
My eyes locked on the blonde nutshell Tiffany as she starts getting up, hoping Cyril won't stab me in the back and instead help me take these girls down.... I see Tiffany rushing at me with a spear and i step away hoping to dodge it but suddenly there is a change in her game and AAAAAGGGKKKK.. I grunt with her forearm slamming agaisnt my chest and i go down sprawling on my back massaging my aching chest as i clutch my chest and roll onto my right curling in a ball with my knees up to the belly....
Submit to me!!

Offline CyrilWrestler

« Reply #245 on: May 22, 2017, 09:23:39 AM »
Slowly standind up, I see Eva is laying down outside of the ring. Tiffany is also busy with the India Alpha. I should have some time to breath , at least a minute or two...

But as soon as I get on my feet, I hear someone yelling out behind me ! I turn around and see Eva's usual Partner on the top rope ! She jumps towards me and try to take me down with an hurricanrana. "No way !!" I hiss as you get your legs on my shoulders. I try to stay on my feet a  few seconds to counter your momentum. I then slam you down on your back " Welcome to the ring Carmen..." I whisper after my move.

I then look around, I'm clearly not getting so close of being trapped again !

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #246 on: May 22, 2017, 07:24:18 PM »
After what seems like a long hibernation, I slide back into the ring to see Sarah lift and slam Eva.

"I thought Tramps played nice with each other." I say as I come up behind Sarah (and enjoying the view), wrap my arms about her waist and pull her against me as I lift her up in a brief reverse bearhug.

I swiftly kick at Eva, sending her on her back and toss Sarah down hard into Eva, chest to chest, belly to belly, grinning as I watch both women's bodies jiggle at impact.

Offline CyrilWrestler

« Reply #247 on: May 22, 2017, 08:03:34 PM »
I managed to counter Carmen's hurricanrana pretty well with a powerbomb. I look at the poor latina wrestler down on the canvas, smirking. But I didnt see that her Partner Eva came back into the ring and got in my back.

She viciously hits me with a low blow, making me fall on my knees. Both my hands grabbing my hurting crotch " You bitch...." I'm kinda glad Bane made her pay just after that hit...

Offline BaneThePunisher

« Reply #248 on: May 22, 2017, 08:06:40 PM »
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I get kicked over onto my back and I notice Bane the Punisher is standing above me holding Sarah only to slam her onto me so we are face to face, her boobs rubbing against mine, crotch against crotch as we lay in a pile on the mat.

I'm slammed down onto Eva, and groan in pain, as our "assets" are forced to rub against one another, I whisper in Eva's ear, "sorry hun, forgot to read the roster this morning" as I groan, noticing Bane's position above as, and hooking his feet out from under him.

I am so engrossed in observing my results I miss seeing Sarah hooking my feet.

As I fall back to the mat, I try and extend my leg so I can at least kick Sarah's ass on my way to the mat.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #249 on: May 23, 2017, 03:34:15 AM »
A lot's happened after I knocked Alpha down with that closeline: from Carmen appearing to help her partner by trying to beat down Cyril, to Cyril actually beating down Carmen with a thunderous powerbomb, to Eva getting back into the thick of the action with a low-blow, to the utterly gorgeous Sarah arriving on the scene to attack her fellow Tramp, to BANE coming in to throw his weight around. The ring has certainly filled up. I glance down at Alpha, still writhing about on the mat. I glance over and see Bane now laying on the mat as well, courtesy of a sweeping, tripping kick from the always feisty, always sexy RahRah. An idea quickly pops in my head and I look back down at Alpha.

"Let's have ourselves a Powerbomb Party!"

Reaching down, I grab Alpha from around his neck and haul him up to his shaky feet. Pushing him hurriedly over to the laid-out Bane, I double Alpha over and shove his head between my thick, silk fishnet stockings clad thighs. Wrap my arms around his waist, I take a deep breath and I lift him up into the air, flipping him upside down. I have him on my shoulders now and I POWERBOMB Alpha down, back-first, right into Bane's upper torso!

Offline Indian_Alpha

• God Member
« Reply #250 on: May 23, 2017, 08:12:09 AM »
The ring shaking madly as there is chaos everywhere...bodies being slammed around... My head spinning a bit after the huge clothesline by my Blonde rival here....That blondie has had me clutching my throat all the time....

MMMMMFFFFFFFF... I grunt as i feel her feminine grip on my scalp as i fires up, getting on my knees as she pulls me up and right before I get pulled up to my feet, I snake my eight forearm between Tiffany's legs and SMASH the hard forearm right between her spread legs hoping to take an advantage of my position here....
Submit to me!!

Offline Indian_Alpha

• God Member
« Reply #251 on: May 23, 2017, 12:21:37 PM »
I successfully manage to trip Bane to the mat, although not without taking the force of his foot upon my ass as I grunt. Quickly, I roll off of Eva, allowing her to get back into the action also. I raise to my feet quickly, and see Tiffany struggling to control Indian_Alpha, and I quickly sneak up behind him, jumping onto his back as I lock my legs around his, my arms around his throat and throw my weight sideways, hoping to make him crash onto his side.
My concentration is on Tiffany while I feel my throat being wrapped between feminine and feeble hands  as Sarah's aroma fills my nose... Grunt before i go down slamming on my side with Sarah's arms wrapped around my neck my legs slapping the canvas trying to keep my legs from being trapped before I grab a hold of Sarah's wrist and bite her down on her forearm hoping to sink my teeth in her soft skin....
Submit to me!!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #252 on: May 23, 2017, 02:40:42 PM »
Hmm, I guess we're not gonna have a powerbomb party..

I guess I must have just imagined powerbombing Alpha into Bane as he somehow manages to ignore my actions completely and instead attempts to throw a forearm between my legs. I block it easily since his movements are dull and slow by simply taking a step back and watching his arm hit nothing but air.

I then spot Sarah leaping on him from behind, taking him down to the mat. I roll my eyes at Alpha as he can only seem to fight like a dirty, unskillful little twat and tries to bite Sarah's arm. I take a step forward and STOMP my foot down into his stomach so he'd stop biting Sarah's wrist.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 02:41:50 PM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline Indian_Alpha

• God Member
« Reply #253 on: May 23, 2017, 02:44:22 PM »
Getting choked bad now as i start getting dizzy but my teeth are sunk in Sarah's hand right before I let out a grunt when the cxnt Tiffany kicks me right in my belly, ignoring and stepping away from it like a lightning... My mouth opens up as air gushes out of it and i start croaking on Sarah's choke looking up at the blonde cxnt standing right above me.....
Submit to me!!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #254 on: May 23, 2017, 03:07:44 PM »
Looks like the useless twat finally stopped fighting like a useless twat as he just stopped biting on Sarah's wrist or hand or whatever. The idiot just lays there croaking in Sarah's choke now. Deciding to help RahRah in making this twat pass out, I lift my boot up and STOMP it down into the side of the twat's head.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 03:08:40 PM by BustyTiffany35 »