News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

GETTING THEM TOGETHER missKIM & NATALIE REMATCH

• 9 Replies

Offline topgear15

• God Member
  • Enjoy female wrestling & catfighting
GETTING THEM TOGETHER missKIM & NATALIE REMATCH
« on: June 28, 2023, 11:43:26 PM »
   It had been quite awhile since the fight ended  when Natalie came back into the room and sat down on the couch. I asked her how she was? She said " Great "  I know how winning can ease the pain. I could tell she was happy that she had proved she was the better woman. She really looked good sitting there in a V- neck T -shirt and jean shorts. She asked me how I liked the fight? I said "It was amazing I thought she was incredible and that Kim put up one hell of a fight." She agreed, Kim is tough and was a much better fighter then a lot of the others she had faced. I asked her if she would wear Kims bikini or was it just a trophy? She said she is going to wear it and send Kim a picture to show her how good I look in her bikini. I said " That will probably piss her off "  She said " GOOD "  Kim finally returned to the room and the girls just looked at each other and say nothing. Kim looks at me and says " HI " and goes over and sits down in a chair. I can tell she seems to be in thought. I ask her how she is? She says " Fine  I ask about lunch and we place an order. Out of the blue Kim says " I want a rematch "  Natalie says " I expected that, when & were ? '  Kim says " Here this afternoon " Surprised Natalies eyes widen and she asks Kim " Do you have another bikini you want to get rid of? "  Kim gives Natalie an evil look and says " NO " Natalie asks her what does she want to fight in?  Kim says " What we have on is fine "  Kim is wearing a T- shirt and jean shorts. Natalie is thinking and says " This morning you said what I was wearing would be a good outfit to fight in. I think I would look good in that white mini skirt."  Kim gives Natalie a nasty look and said " OK " We decide  about ! hour after lunch for the fight. I am glad I did not take down the video equipment.
I like reading the stories on this site and talking to some of the members.

Offline topgear15

• God Member
GETTING THEM TOGETHER miss KIM & NATALIE REMATCH 2
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2023, 12:36:01 AM »
   Lunch comes and we have a lite meal. It was somewhat quite. Both girls went to their rooms. It was right at an hour later both enter the suite. Natale in her white blouse and grey mini skirt no hose and no shoes. Kim has on her white blouse and white mini skirt no hose or shoes. They looked more like they were going out on the town instead of getting ready to fight. They look at each other and go straight to the center of the room. I barely had time to turn on the video recorders.  They stood face to face staring into each others eyes. Natalie  said " You ready to get your ass whipped again?"   Kim said " Your ass is mine"  With that they both locked up hair flying hands slapping as they staggered around the room. Kim was able  to trip Natalie and was fighting with a determination to destroy Natalie. They rolled on the floor with the skirts riding high up to their butts' Both are wearing white cotton panties. This looks more like a fight at the club or at a party. Kim is all over Natalie  pulling hair and body slapping. Natalie has ahold of Kims hair  and is pulling hard. They are in sort of a stalemate. Natalie is finally able to get her left arm free and grabs Kims right tit and latches on. Kim lets out a moan as Natalie is really working over Kims breast. Kim can stand it no longer and releases her right hand to get Natalies off her tit. Natalie uses this opportunity to break Kims hold and roll away. Kim dropped on her back is trying to roll over and get up when Natalie is on her. She sort of tackles her from the side and forces her down as she applies a sissors to Kim. She squeezes Kim as well and pulls her hair, she also grabs her left breast. Kim is trying to grab Natalies hair and is able to because it is so long.

Offline topgear15

• God Member
GETTING THEM TOGETHER miss KIM & NATALIE REMATCH 3
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2023, 01:33:56 AM »
   Natalie is really working over Kims tit  and hopes to wear her down by applying a lot of pressure with her sissors. Kim can only pull on Natalies hair as Natalie is just out of reach of Kims other hand. It seems this fight is ramped up by the fact Kim does not want to be 0 - 2 and Natalie does not want to be 1 - 1. It is hard to believe they had fought just a few hours ago. The young can recover quickly. Kim decides her trying to conserve energy early in the last fight did not work out so she will not do that now. She lets go of  Natalies hair as that did not seem to be doing much. She then pulled Natalies hand from her breast. They sort of hand fought with the two free hands.  Natalie decides she needs to do something different to get Kim to submit. She releases her sissors and Kim somewhat out of air still manages to get Natalie in a cross body pin. She has Natalies left arm pinned with her lower torso. Kims chest is on Natalies and Kim is holding Natalies  right hand with hers. Kim takes her left hand and grabs Natalies pussy and starts working her over. Natalies legs draw up knees together as she cries out in pain, the thin cotton panties offering little protection. Kim is now the one enjoying herself.  She keeps working Natalies pussy  and Natalie finally says " STOP  I  GIVE "  Kim stops and stands up. Natalie just lies on the floor. This has been a rough round 1  Kim straightens her clothes and takes a seat. Natalie gets up and does the same.

Offline topgear15

• God Member
GETTING THEM TOGETHER missKIM & NATALIE REMATCH 4
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2023, 02:40:06 AM »
    They both get a drink of water as they take a well earned break. Natalie looks like she could take longer for the break, Kim is ready to go. They go back to the center of the room and Kim instantly slaps Natalie across the face. Natalie returns the slap. Then there is about 10 seconds of hand fighting. Kim grabs Natalies shoulders and hops into the air wrapping her legs around Natalie, her skirt at mid thigh. With this momentum falls to her back pulling Natalie to the floor. She has her in a sissors but Natalie has a good hold on her hair and is shaking her head. Kim slaps at Natalie  and gets a couple of good blows in.  Natalie grabs Kims arms to stop the slapping. At least Kims sissors are on Natalies side so she is able to endure. The mini skirts are riding high on both girls. Their breasts jiggling in their blouses, what a sight to see. Kim works her way in closer to Natalie and takes her right hand to push Natalie on her back. Kim tries for a school girl pin. She then grabs Natalies blouse and rips it open buttons flying everywhere. She then grabs both of her breasts,  Natalie rips open Kims top and grabs her tits as well. They are both working over each other, then Kim grabs Natalies arms and forces them above her head. Kims skirt is about mid thigh, Natalies is to her waist. Blouses open breasts exposed. Kim is looking into Natalies eyes and is grinning. Natalie tries bucking her off and tries with her legs as well. She finally says " I GIVE"  Kim really feels good for the moment. They both go back to their chairs for a break. Natalie unbuttons the few remaining buttons on her blouse but leaves it on. Kim does the same as they both pull them out of their skirts. They adjust their skirts before sitting down.

Offline topgear15

• God Member
GETTING THEM TOGETHER miss KIM & NATALIE REMATCH 5
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2023, 03:31:02 AM »
   They come out slowly sort of hand slapping at each other. Natalie hits Kim with a good slap to her face, hair flying. She then gets Kim in a headlock with her left arm holding it tight with her right. Kim gets Natalies hair with her right hand and grabs her kitty with her left. Natalie groans  and puts up with the pain and takes Kim to the carpet. She still has Natalie by the hair and this time grabs one of Natalies tits and tries working her over that way. Natalie releases her grip for a second and slaps Kim  and before she can try to escape has her in a tight headlock again. Natalie gets Kim in a sissors and pulls her head in tight for a breast smoother. Both women are well equipped for this. It works as Kim slaps Natalies arm multiple times. Kim says in a muffled tone " I GIVE "  Natalie gets up and goes to her chair as Kim lies on the floor catching her breath. Both girls like to fight and it is obvious the way they have gone after each other. They look like they could hold their own against  anyone. I can tell how much they enjoy it when they have the upper hand or are doing something to the other that their opponent really does not like. I know there are a lot of women out there who want to fight Kim and Natalie , let them beware because they will be in for a tough fight.

Offline topgear15

• God Member
GETTING THEM TOGRTHER missKIM & NATALIE REMATCH 6
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2023, 11:12:56 PM »
         Both return to the center of the room and they instantly lockup. After a short time Kim gets free and grabs Natalies blouse from the back pulling it part way down restricting Natalies arms. She grabs Natalie around the neck and takes her to the floor. Natalie is franticly trying to get free from her blouse Kim is doing all she can to keep her from getting free. Natalie is finally able to get her left arm out of her shirt and slaps Kim and grabs her hair and pulls hard. Kim grabs Natalies pussy and works her over. Natalie grabs Kims hand and pulls it away and holds on to keep her from going back. They both try to get a sissors or anything they can with their legs. The mini skirts are up to both womens waists. Finally Natalie is able to roll Kim onto her back. She is now sitting on Kim and gets her other arm out of her blouse and tosses it away. She gives Kim a couple of slaps to her face as Kim tries to get her legs around Natalie to get her off. Natalie brushes away each attempt.and pushes forward to put Kim in a face smoother. She asks Kim   " How do you like that bitch?"  She pulls Kims head in tight by her hair. Kims face is barley visible. I can tell Natalie is enjoying herself. Kim is thrashing about but getting nowhere. She finally says " I GIVE get that smelly thing out of my face!"   Natalie laughs and said " I bet you enjoyed it " as she stands up and returns to her chair. Kim stands, removes her blouse and throughs it at Natalie.

Offline topgear15

• God Member
GETTING THEM TOGETHER missKIM & NATALIE REMATCH 7
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2023, 12:22:22 AM »
      After the break they return to the center of the room and instantly get into a bearhug chest to chest hands in hair heads bent back. Sort of dancing around the room. Natalie then reaches down and grabs Kims pussy and works her over as Kims legs close causing her to loose balance. Natalie gives Kim a hip toss and falls on her  as they wrestle around on the floor. Kim grabs one of Natalies tits and squeezes hard as Natalie pulls hair.. Kim lets go of Natalies tit and puts a tight headlock on as well as a breast smoother as they roll around on the floor. Their skirts are up past mid thigh. What a great show. Natalie is able to get her head somewhat free as they roll around on the floor. Kim gets Natalie in a grapevine and they struggle for a short time Natalie  GIVES.   Kim gets up felling good, she feels she has Natalie worn down. She feels she can win this. Natalie feels Kim has really dug deep and is trying really hard to win and seems to be having an adrenaline rush. Natalie has decided she has had enough and it is time to end this. She feels Kim is worn down enough that she can finish her off. It could be a bold move or mistake but she intends to put her all into this next round.  They go to the center of the room and Natalie is a whirl wind arms flying slapping Kim everywhere face, body, breasts. It is all Kim can do to try to get away. Natalie pursues her and grabs a handful of hair. and tosses Kim to the carpet. She is on her in an instant, slapping her face and is just relentless in her attack Kim is bucking and legs flaying, her arms trying to block, as she  pushes Natalie backwards. Kim uses her legs to get Natalies head in a headlock. This only lasts a few moments as Natalie breaks free..
« Last Edit: June 30, 2023, 12:26:14 AM by topgear15 »

Offline topgear15

• God Member
GETTING THEM TOGETHER miss KIM & NATALIE REMATCH 8
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2023, 01:36:22 AM »
    The action is fast and furious.   Kim can barely catch her breath as Natalie is all over her again. They both get a handful of hair and each latches onto a tit. The skirts are up to their waists as they are sort of leg fighting for position. Natalie finally gets Kim into a face sit and grab both of her tits and starts working her over really good. It is obvious Kim is hurting and tries to get Natalies arms off her breasts. Kim fights  back as best she can but she is worn out. She says  " I GIVE, I am done."  Natalie still holding both of Kims breasts in her hands  smiles and tells Kim to admit she is the better woman. Kim lies there for awhile and Natalie gives her tits another squeeze and Kim  finally says '" You are the better woman for now"  Natalie gets up and takes a deep breath, she is worn out as well. She goes and sits down getting a big drink of water and toweling off. Kim just lies on the floor, it is obvious she is pissed at loosing. Natalie says " Get that skirt off I might want to wear it home."  saying that just to annoy Kim. Kim removes her skirt and tosses it in Natalies direction. Natalie picks it up and goes over and gets Kims blouse. She then goes to her room. Kim is still on the floor. She finally gets up and goes to her room. I go around the room and pick up the buttons and put them on the table. I get a bag and pick up the hair that is everywhere. I think I got enough for a nice wig. It has been well over an hour since the fight has ended when Natalie comes back into the room. She is wearing her T-shirt & jean shorts again. She looks tired as she sits on the couch. I ask her how she is?  She says " I feel great!" I am sure she is sore but to have defeated Kim twice today she must be feeling great. She really looks good sitting there. I ask her if she wants something for  dinner? She says " Later "  Kim comes back in and takes a seat in a chair. She is just in a robe  She says to Natalie " You are one tough bitch today, but next time your ass is mine."  Natalie says  " Whatever "  Then tells Kim  " It will not take you long to pack since I have all your clothes. "  Kim gives Natalie an evil look. These two will always be rivals and dishing out challenges to each other. Only time will tell what happens.           

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
Re: GETTING THEM TOGETHER missKIM & NATALIE REMATCH
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2023, 01:40:36 PM »
Wow great story thank you

Offline misskim

• God Member
Re: GETTING THEM TOGETHER missKIM & NATALIE REMATCH
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2023, 06:27:56 PM »
very nicely done thanks so much