News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

NATALIES SECOND TOUNAMENT DAY 1

• 0 Replies

Offline topgear15

• God Member
  • Enjoy female wrestling & catfighting
NATALIES SECOND TOUNAMENT DAY 1
« on: August 20, 2023, 03:38:46 AM »
     Natalie is back for her second tournament. This is like a semi final and also gives the top girls an invitation to the apartment fights. That is a separate invitation, a girl must do well here to be considered, as invitations are very limited. Natalie is looking forward to this and knows it will be tougher than last time. She will face some of the girls from the first tournament and new opponents. Will Leni be here, yes. Everyone who was here for their first fight is sure looking forward  to the rematch. They know it will happen but which day?                                                                                                             
     Natalie is at the pre event social, as all the girls are required to attend and is  looking over the list of girls who are here. She knew Leni would be here and is looking forward to a rematch. She really wants to beat her ass this time. The other loses hurt, but that one cut deep, why she is not sure. Natalie knows she will have to be at her very best as all the girls are very good. Most of the girls dress showing off their assets. Natalie is in a nice white lace top no bra, her areolas can be seen if you look close. She has in a dark blue mini skirt with dark grey 3/4 calf length boots.  Her long hair flowing. She sees some of the girls she fought at the first event and some she does not recognize. She notices Leni in a small crowd and goes over. Leni smiles and says " Hi " so does Natalie. Leni introduces Natalie to the guests. They all say they remember her and are looking forward to the rematch. Natalie and Leni both say they are too. They all want a photo with both of them. Leni is dressed to the 9's and looks very sexy. They both have an arm around each others waist for the photos. Leni looks at Natalie and says " I bet they would pay good money to watch us fight in these outfits. "  Natalie looks at Leni smiles and says " i bet they would, maybe one day we can find out. "  Leni " I would like that "                                     
     They part an finish out the evening and get ready for the next days events. They both know they will meet at some point, and after the last fight they know it will be a war. Until then there are other fights to win. They both know they need to be focused, as there are a lot of girls here who are very good. Natalie got the line up for the first day and times for her fights. She is looking it over in her room and a short time later she gets a phone call, it's Leni. Natalie wonders what could she want? Natalie answers " Hello "  Leni  " It's Leni, I talked to Mr. Anderson and showed him our photo and told him of our idea. He really liked it and said it won't happen here but wants to set it up for later. Are you in? "  Natalie ' YES, that will be great! "  Leni  " Mr. Anderson said he will pay us a nice bonus as a special feature at the next  invitational. He wants a copy of the photo to duplicate our clothes, so not to damage our own. Natalie " I don't care about the clothes but that is nice, I just want another chance to beat your ass. "  Leni " Dream on little girl, just be thankful for the opportunity. :" Natalie " Thank you, good night. "  Natalie is excited, she knows no matter what she will be part of a special event and she will get another shot at Leni. To be the best you have to beat the best, and right now Leni is the best. She is the defending 4 time champion and favored to win her 5th. Natalie is excited but knows she needs to get some rest.               
     Day 1 of the tournament. Natalie knows she must be focused and is looking forward to her first fight. She is going to face Eva at 5' 6"   120lbs.   34c   long brown hair.  Natalie at  5' 5"   130lbs.   34d   very long brown hair. Both enter the room wearing robes and get interviewed. They remove their robes and both are in lace bra and pantie sets, Natalie in light blue and Eva in pink. Both have on black hose that go to 3/4 high on their thighs. Hair is loose. They go to the center of the room and stare into each others eyes. Eva says " I have heard of you, I don't think you are so tough " Natalie " Let me know after I kick your ass "  They go after each other and Natalie hip tosses Eva instantly. She has a headlock on her with Eva on her back and Natalie's back on Eva's chest. Eva pulls Natalie's hair and goes after one of Natalie's tits. Natalie knows this won't get her much but will let Eva know she can control her.                                                                                 
     Eva slaps Natalie's pussy twice and grabs her rubbing and clawing her panties. Natalie grabs her hand and pulls it off. She lets go of the headlock and turns and mounts Eva slapping her face and tits, then mauls Eva's breasts. Eva grabs both of Natalie's tits. They have a handful of bra and breasts. They are trying to cause as much pain as possible. Eva is able to wrap her legs around Natalie and they fall to Natalie's right with Natalie in a scissors hold. Eva is squeezing hard. She slaps Natalie's face twice and pulls her hair. Natalie has Eva's hair and grabs one of her tits. Natalie lets go and grabs and claws Eva's pussy. She rubs her vulva causing Eva to let up on her scissors. Natalie breaks free rolls away and is on her feet in a flash. Eva is getting up and is tackled by Natalie almost taking the wind out of her. They are on the floor breast smashing breast and those gorgeous hose covered legs entangled. They roll over a couple of times and Eva is on top. Natalie tries in vain to use her legs to get Eva off. Eva lays down on Natalie for a breast smother. Natalie grabs Eva's tits with both hands trying to get them away from her face. Eva presses her body into Natalie's face. Natalie reaches behind Eva and unfastens her bra. Natalie then pulls Eva's hair trying to get Eva's tits off her face. Eva " Like I thought you aren't so tough "  Natalie " You will see bitch "  Eva is still trying to control Natalie's legs, she is unsuccessful as Natalie is able to get her legs around Eva and squeezes. Eva AAHHH and Natalie is working over Eva's tits  Eva has a dilemma, she is being squeezed  by Natalie's legs and as she tries to smother her Natalie has her hands in the way. Eva is getting her tits lightly mauled. Eva rolls to her left side and grabs Natalie's pussy to do to her what she did to get out of the scissors. She grabs her and claws her pussy and rubs her panties on Natalie's vulva as hard as she can. Natalie  OOHHH " You fucking bitch " Eva  " How do you like it slut? "  Natalie tries to get Eva's hand away but Eva has a strong grip on Natalie's panties. She is finally able to get Eva's hand away but she came close to getting her panties ripped since Eva had such a good grip. This tactic did work and Eva gets free and rolls away and stands. She removes her bra and tosses it aside. Natalie gets up slowly thinking I don't need this. I can't have my pussy sore like this so early. Natalie is focused on ending this as soon as possible. Eva seems to want to dish out as much punishment as she can.               
     Natalie looks at Eva and fakes a facial slap with her left hand and grabs Eva's hair with her right and tosses her to the floor. Natalie jumps on her, slaps her face with both hands, and then lays on her face with her breasts. Natalie still has on her bra and uses it to rub Eva's face. Natalie pulls in Eva's face with both hands and wiggles her breasts rubbing Eva's face as hard as she can. This is much more irritating then if her breasts were bare. Eva in a muffled voice " STOP STOP "as she pounds the floor with her hand. Her face felt like someone was using sandpaper on it. Natalie's lacy bra was just enough to rub Eva's face and cause a lot of pain. Eva was afraid her face was being scratched. Natalie sits up and looks at Eva and says " I am tough enough to beat you " She stands still looking at Eva with a smirk  on her face. Natalie gets interviewed puts on her robe and leaves. Eva does the same.
I like reading the stories on this site and talking to some of the members.