News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

DWW Question

• 6 Replies

Offline wm1776

• God Member
DWW Question
« on: June 30, 2012, 11:50:19 PM »
Can you still buy/download videos from Dww on-line store?  I heard the website moved to Fighting Dolls.com but wanted to know if it was still possible to purchase videos from the old site.

Thanks

Offline Dave2213

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: DWW Question
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 10:12:13 PM »
The "old" DWW site is still there and operational but there is a newer "tube-style" site focused on streaming DWW content now available. It does seem to be managed by DWW and (from what I can see) appears legitimate.

www.dww.xxx

Enjoy!

Offline klaus

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 10:39:38 AM »
DWWXXX is well worth a visit there are a number of free items,full length,not just clips.The only draw back is that the site only allows so much time per visit unless you are a member!!!

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 02:06:03 AM »
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline wm1776

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 09:50:26 PM »
Thanks! Does anyone know of any good dww catfights that feature a lot of slapping.  A lot of the matches allow hairpulling, which is great, but I would really enjoy a good catfight that allows slapping.  I downloaded Denise Vs. Renata, Luzia vs Edita, and another one with Luzia which were very good.  Anyone know any others?

Thanks

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2012, 03:14:39 PM »
Thanks! Does anyone know of any good dww catfights that feature a lot of slapping.  A lot of the matches allow hairpulling, which is great, but I would really enjoy a good catfight that allows slapping.  I downloaded Denise Vs. Renata, Luzia vs Edita, and another one with Luzia which were very good.  Anyone know any others?

Thanks

The older DWW matches have more slapping then the newer ones that are more Wrestling type matches. Search the word Slapping or slap in the download area.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline shefightsgirls

• God Member
    • shefightsgirls gallery
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2013, 07:06:08 AM »
Denise vs Jana N