News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

BLONDIE K VS LEXIBABE {MONTH'S IN THE MAKING}

• 42 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
BLONDIE K VS LEXIBABE {MONTH'S IN THE MAKING}
« on: February 20, 2019, 06:24:12 AM »
MONTH'S  IN THE MAKING IS A GOOD TITLE  FOR THIS  SHOW DOWN...BLONDIE HAS BEEN FIXATED ON ME  AND BUMPING HER  GUMS  FOR MONTH'S    VOWING HOW SHE WILL DO  THIS  TO ME  AND THAT TO ME  THE USUAL  BLAH,BLAH,BLAH.. NOW I/M NOT TOATALLY INNOCENT  I MAY HAVE  SAID  A FEW THINGS  MAKING FUN OF HER  AGE  AND APPEARANCE//BUT REALLY I THINK SHE JUST HAS A GIRL CRUSH  ON ME

BECAUSE OF  TIME DIFFERENCES  AND RL SCHEDULES..A POLL FIGHT  IS THE BEST WAY  TO GO  TO TRY  AND RESOLVE   THE ISSUE.....MY FIRST POLL FIGHT IN  ABOUT A YEAR  SO FORGIVE ME PATRONS  IF I'M A LITTLE RUSTY.

THIS POLL WILL BE SET UP A LITTLE DIFFERENTLY

AN NHB /CATFIGHT

VOTING WILL BE LOCKED  AT THE BEGINNING OF THE POLL THE FIRST TWO DAYS.

THEN AGAIN   DURING VARIOUS TIMES OF THE POLL

VOTING CAN BE BASED  ON OUR  POST

MEMBERS MAY CHANGE THEIR  VOTES  ONCE  DURING  THE POLL

the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
Re: BLONDIE K VS LEXIBABE {MONTH'S IN THE MAKING}
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 06:41:17 AM »
so the bitch want's  an nhb style catfight...that is just fine  with me....I arrive  at  the  hotel    and take the elevator up to the penthouse   where  we are to fight in front of  an audience...I would be lying if  to say  that I was'ent a bit nervous  ..after all this will be my first penthouse fight in  quiet q while  so ii stil feel butterflies  in my  tummy.
as I am greeted    by one of our benefactors...and told  that blondie  has  not arrived  yet..still he leads me  to  a room so that I may change  and get prepared.....I change into my  striped  string bikini  that looks as if it were painted on my 5'5 120ish  32d-26-33  body....and pull my hair into  a pony tail....then  try to relax  by checking messages on my phone  and wait  till time for the fight
the prez tramp

Offline Rachel The Tiny Titan

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2019, 05:41:51 PM »
Kick her ass Lexibabe!!!!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2019, 07:04:08 PM »
blondie  walks inro the room  and i look up  we  give each other a surprised glance.strange that they allowed us to get ready in the same  room..  whatever!....i continue  to look  over my messages  as  she begins  to change
although  we don't speak  but i can still feel the tension  beginning to  build...she  sits on the other bed after she finishes....getting ready...i glance over  and her eyes  are set on me...try to ignore her  and go back to my messages on my phone.....a few minutes drag by  i begin to wonder when  we will go into the other room.
i look across at her again  and still her gaze is on me..this time i take longer to look her over
and have to admit   she  does look fit  and sexy  for her age of  50  something   she looks at least 10 years younger....i break the uneasy  silence    anything i can help you with     bitch!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 10:36:38 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2019, 08:24:58 PM »
I can't wait to see how this one turns out!

Offline Astala

• Fight fan
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2019, 09:16:59 PM »
grabs popcorn  ;D

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2019, 09:25:33 PM »

Me also!

How often have I seen Blondie having a big mouth, now I'm very excited to see if she can back it up!

Should get a good show :D

Offline Doug S & Wife

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2019, 11:31:51 PM »
I think I will likely take Lexi.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2019, 12:35:58 AM »
BITCH ! IS  all it takes   she stands then lunges herself into me.. my phone sails from my hands   and falls to the carpet
 umm I grunt  topleing over backwards... ohhh you..is all I can get out before her claws bury in my hair   my scalp on fire I sink  both my hands  in her hair..i try to twist and buck to get her off me...

we pull hair  and slap   then she  get s the early upper hand traping my arms  i try  and move my head side to side  still taking  some stinging slaps...i finally  brace on my feet  and buck hard enough for her to loose balance  freeing my right hand
and start swinging slaps  at her  head  cheek  and body
the prez tramp

Offline jake1990

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2019, 02:03:36 AM »
Great poll! Blondie K is a hot fighter!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2019, 07:05:34 AM »
I smirk at her as i see her struggling to contain my onslaught. My hair tears as she plunges her nails into my hair. I feel her toned body wriggle between my thighs as my slaps land on her face. Suddenly her feet get a grip on the floor and she bucks under me like a plastic bronco. Not much difference between the two, i know what youre thinking ...she manages to free herself. Turning quickly on my slaps are suddenly landing .... stinging harder with every slap. We both now on our knees on the bed.
We face each other snarling fire at each other. We lunge forward towards each other. Our arms out wide our fingers interlock and a test of strength stards. Our hands at our waistes slowly rising up to our shoulders. Pushing against each other i dig my nais into the backs of her hand as she shrieks at me. I lean forward placing my forehead on hers. Another intense staredown continues

I push the bitch off me  and we work to our knees on the  bed breathing hard..locking eyes...stupid bitch I snarl  then we lock hands  groning out feeling her nails bite into the back of my hands  we lean in close  forehead to forehead.i try  and bend her  wrist back   then pull my right hand free sliping it around behind her sinking my nails into her thong  and ass cheek yt
the prez tramp

Offline Alicia

• Fight like a Girl!
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2019, 02:49:43 PM »
Just shut up and let the bitches fight!!
Alicia Styles
Cat fighter, pro wrestler

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2019, 06:42:35 PM »
Lexibabe got this!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2019, 07:11:24 PM »
I feel her clawing at my side, wondering WTF shes trying to do....... suddenly pain cuts through my ass cheek as she sinks her claws in and rakes them across my skin.... YOOOUU BITCH I yell... my nostrils flare with anger. I release my hands and delve them into the back of your head grabbing and twisting as much of you skank brunette hair as I can. I get two good handfuls and begin to pull your head backwards. It gets to a really uncomfortable angle, but as i do, once again momentum tips you back with me on top of you. We both topple onto the bed. Our bodies and limbs instantly tighten around each other into a catball. We roll a couple of times and off the edge of the bed we roll landing in a twisted heap on the floor.....a

Aiiiiiiiiii…...I shriek feeling her claws twist back in my hair her nails scraping  my scalp..you  bitch  let go!   working  my  hands back into her blonde  mop.twisting her head side to side...toppling back on the bedew  roll and wrestle falling to the floor  with a thump  and a grunt.we push  and kick at each  other...you  bitch..i gasp using both hands shoving at your body trying to get you over on your back  and  straddle  your stomach then use both hands to catch  and squeeze  your  tits yt
the prez tramp

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2019, 11:55:28 PM »
Just shut up and let the bitches fight!!
You can shut up. I can say anything I want.