News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Torrie Wilson VS Sable - WWE Divas Fight

• 2 Replies

Offline Sexty--Jordan

Torrie Wilson VS Sable - WWE Divas Fight
« on: May 31, 2014, 10:29:59 AM »
Sable was walking to her dressing room and to her surprise she found Torrie removing her clothes for taking Shower. She kept the door cracked, looking at Torrie as she removed her Green Sports Bra and swung it over the chair. Sable slowly began to feel her(Torrie’s) breasts through her(Torrie's) Golden Micro Bra, she pinched her now erect nipples as she gasped as she took an eyeful of Torrie’s huge breasts, licking her lips as she stared at them. Torrie removed her tight Green leather microskirt, laying it into the seat of the chair before her only revealing her Golden lace thong. Torrie was slowly removing her beautiful Golden thong when Sable suddenly slipped and fell onto the floor, Torrie screamed and stared at Sable layed out onto the floor.
"What are you doing in here?!" Torrie demanded.
Sable mumbled and barely manged to get a answer out of her mouth,
"T-t-this is my dressing room.."
Torrie smirked, noticing her hard nipple poking out from underneath her tight black tanktop. "You've been watching me haven't you?"
Sable declined this.
Sable than walked out and ran to her locker room. After this she takes Shower and she put her ring attire (Black Tank Top And Black Microskirt) on. Because she had a match against Torrie and they both got ready.

Then the time came for the Fight.
Ring Anouncer – “From Florida, USA. Weight 127 pounds Sable…………………”
Sable enters the ring
Ring Anouncer – “From Idaho, USA. Weight 133 pounds Torrie Wilson…………”
Torrie enters the ring , wearing a Purple Sports Bra and Purple Microskirt. The bell rang and they both starts fight. Sable start punches Torrie on her face and belly. Torrie dodged her punch. Then they both locked their hand together and pushed against each other. Then Sable kicks Torrie and Torrie falls in the corner of the ring. Then Sable bolted toward Torrie and tried to tackle her but Torrie stepped aside and Sable get banged with turnbuckle of wrestling ring. Then Torrie delivered a “Stinkface” to Sable. At last Torrie performs DDT on Sable and she(Torrie) wins the match by the way of “Roll up Pin count-out”. Now Torrie Wilson is the new WWE Women’ s Champion. Torrie wore the Championship belt around her waist. Torrie then said she wanted no hard feelings with Sable and gave Sable a passionate kiss also Torrie whisper “I Love You” in her(Sable's) ear.

After the kiss Sable ran to her locker room and she wiped her mouth in disgust.

Sable:- What the hell was she thinking kissing me that bitch that was nasty I'm not a lesbo like she is I hope I don't have to see her again.

Torrie heard her and she walked in.

Torrie:– You are lying I know you are Lesbian like me. That’s why you peeping at me when I was removing my clothes in my locker room.

Sable become confused and said I don’t know just leave my room.
Then Torrie starts kissing her and ripped Sable’s Tanktop and starts sucking and licking her nipples. Then Torrie ripped her own Bra and Sable starts foundling her boobs.
Then Torrie said that she has a beautiful present for Sable. Sable becomes Happy and Curious to see the present.
Torrie pulls her Microskirt down and to Sable surprise she see a 12inch strap-on.

Torrie:– This is your present. Do you like it ?

Sable:– I liked it.

Sable starts sucking the Dildo. Then Torrie starts fucking her and sable starts moaning in pleasure.
She(Torrie) continued until Sable cums.
At last Torrie said to Sable that Next time Sable will fuck her(Torrie).
And Then Torrie left Sable’s locker room.

The End
"Every Woman is a LESBIAN at Heart."

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Torrie Wilson VS Sable - WWE Divas Fight
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 11:10:01 AM »
I like the matchup.  They have a backstage fight on YouTube which is very good.

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
Re: Torrie Wilson VS Sable - WWE Divas Fight
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2014, 11:38:26 AM »
Solid stuff.  Needs to jump over to celebrity fights, but still a good story.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.