News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My Wife's First Bar Room Brawl!

• 3 Replies

Offline RJT45

• Big fan of my wife and her female battles!
My Wife's First Bar Room Brawl!
« on: June 06, 2019, 10:38:46 PM »
My wife Peggy is a voluptuous red head, who loves physical altercations with other women!  It all started 23 years ago, right after our daughter Allie was born.  Having a few stubborn pregnancy pounds that were giving her a hard time, she joined a local gym, and started boxing classes to lose the weight.  She was good at it and enjoyed it, and the classes led to a couple of real fights with other women.  Along the way, she got into wrestling and catfighting too, and now is always looking for an opportunity to "mix it up" with another woman...young or old!

Peggy currently is 52 years old, stands five foot eight, has shoulder length red hair, green eyes, weighs in at 130 pounds, and has a fabulous 36D-24-34 figure!  Many times, younger women have been lulled into a false sense of security in fights because of her age.  In the end, they've all paid for that.  These then are her stories!

This fight took place late last summer.  It came about totally unexpectedly, but sometimes when something falls in your lap, you just have to roll with the punches!

We went out to our favorite local hang out with a couple of friends on a Friday night.  My wife had kind of a crappy week at work and I told her it was her night to drink and that I would drink light and be the designated driver.  We'd been having a good time at the bar drinking, eating and talking with friends.  About 10 PM, Peggy decides to head to the ladies room (beer goes in and it must also come out).  Our old friends Liz and Mike were with us and Liz joined Peggy. From what the ladies told me,  this place has got a ladies room about the size of your hall closet...two stalls., a sink and that's about it. You've also got to open the door slowly or you'll bop someone too!  So the girls are in there, having taken care of business, and are just about to leave when the door flies open and this half drunk bitch barrels into the room almost taking Peggy out.  Well, words were exchanged, and the two women got in each other's face and started to shove each other around.  Some other woman screamed and the drunken bitch offered to take it out to the parking lot.  My wife was more than a little pissed, more than a little drunk, and immediately agreed!

At this point, Peggy and Liz came back to the bar, told me and Mike what had happened and told us to save their seats.  "No way", was my answer to Peggy,"we're coming too!  We tell Wes the bartender we'll be back (lots of folks do that and take a smoking break) and headed to a dark back corner of the parking lot.

We  found Peggy's lady's room friend and her husband there.  She was wearing a a college t-shirt, cut off jean shorts and flip flops and Peggy was dressed almost exactly the same.  She was about Peggy's size, black short hair and bigger boobs.  Being out in the night air had kind of sobered Peggy up, and I could tell she was wondering what the fuck she was doing! "So...we gonna do this, or what", the other woman said.   Both women slipped off their flip flops, and started circling each other.

My wife's opponent made the first move and buried her fist in Peggy's stomach and then grabbed her by the hair and kneed her twice in the tits and then threw her on the hood of a car.  As she came at Peggy my wife  lashed out with her foot and caught her in the stomach and then grabbed her in a head lock and rammed her head first into the side of a van. Peggy had her up against the van and hit her with a couple of shots to her big tits and then kneed her in the stomach. As Peggy started to pull her up by the hair she plowed a right into Peggy low in the belly.  This really took it out of my wife and she easily grabbed Peggy by the hair and slammed her into the side of a van. Still holding her by the hair, she proceeded to bang Peggy's head against the van. But Peggy reached out and grabbed her big nipples through her T-shirt and bra and squeezed them for all they were worth!!  The black haired bitch screamed loud and long (as you might imagine, a group had been attacked by the noise and now we had about 10 people watching the fight)!!  While still holding her nipples Peg kneed her twice low in the belly and dropped her to the ground.

My wife stood back and waited while she composed herself and then asked her if she'd had enough.  She answered Peggy's question by charging my wife, catching me low and slamming me into the car behind her.  She grabbed two handfuls of Peggy's tits,  and buried her nails and now it was Peggy's turn to scream! At this point she had my wife bent over the car hood and I was about to intercede when Peggy suddenly got her hands on the other woman's tits and they had a tit squeeze off.  After a couple of minutes of this squeeze off, they both released their holds and seperated.

Both women gave each other a wary eye, and there was some trash talk as they licked their wounds. After a few minutes, Peggy hit first with a foot to her crotch (not a direct hit, but close enough)  I then she hit with two good uppercuts to the black haired bitch's big tits and then Peggy grabbed her in a headlock.  Now it was Peggy's turn for payback, and she slammed her head 3 times into the side of the van before she threw her up against it.  Her opponent was dazed and offered no resistance as Peggy buried a couple of good shots to her belly and then used her sizable tits as punching bags, delivering several hard shots to her big girls!   One more to the belly and she slumped down to the ground and Peggy officially announced, "fights over, lets go back to drinking!"

I gave the winner a hug and Liz handed her her flip flops, and we headed back in to the bar and had a great time. My wife never paid for another drink the rest of the night, and was the star of the bar!  We never saw her oppenent, who we figured snuck off into the night never to be seen again.  Peggy was a little sore the next morning but not feeling bad at all...she wondered if her opponent could say the same!!!!  Needless to say, to this day, Peggy is the champ of the bar, and almost always gets a free drink or two form folks who remember what she did in the parking lot that night!

So there you have it...my wife's first bar room brawl.

Offline Peggy Tee

Re: My Wife's First Bar Room Brawl!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2019, 03:34:50 PM »
I could blame the booze, or the other woman, or the release of tension the fight provided, but the reality was it was just my inner bitch coming out.  Nice job hon on the write up!

Love ya

Peggy

Offline Peggy Tee

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2019, 08:07:42 PM »
To be 100% honest, we had been drinking for a couple of hours, and when I walked out into the night air, I did have a moment of "WTF am I doing??", but then I saw the bitch standing there arrogantly, and all those thoughts left my mind!!!  Drinking and fighting doesn't always mix!

PT

Offline Allie22

• God Member
  • I'm 26 and a second generation cat fighter.
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2019, 06:43:02 PM »
Sent her packing!!!

Allie